Do you still play couch co-op with your friends?

Do you still play couch co-op with your friends?

Attached: 1533759727724.jpg (650x834, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of my work buddies wants to play smash on my crt. This is the perfect time for me to confess to him. Last time he was over I chickened out.

I play NES Tennis with my roommates all the time.

yep

What friends

Attached: 1552047583914.jpg (259x270, 20K)

I wish. I'd love to play couch co-op with a buddy naked

Is he gay

About 2 months ago I moved in with older woman (mid 40's? and by herself) and a female jap student (early 20's). They both aren't big gamers, but both heavy readers.

So I set up my PS4 in the lounge room and for a few hours a night we take turns playing persona 5 (i mostly do the fighting/grinding stuff), they're both loving the story,music and characters.
The older woman likes ryuji a lot since he reminds her of he son, emotional, straightforward but kind (yet to meet him).
The jap girl and I both like futaba because she's a little dork.
Good way for us to bond.

half

>friends

that's really nice user
enjoy your pals, they are your home

If he didn't have his way with you the first time he's probably not interested

sounds absolutely adorable and innocent

Attached: 1539938530480.jpg (205x205, 30K)

what do you mean half nigga

He grabs my butt at work sometimes.He's pretty deep in a relationship already, but I'd like to tell him how I feel. If nothing else, it'll help me to get it off my chest.

Mostly just Smash anymore, which is pretty fucking good most of the time.

cute!

I mean he's bi.

Don't do it. Work is gonna be shit if he says no

That kid should be so smug, the other guy was a robot who short circuited and couldn't play against him

0.5 gAy presses

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>grabs my butt at work sometimes
He probably just thinks of you as a friend only. Niggas these days do gay shit like that all.the time

are you in love?

Bisexual=two sexualities
Homosexual and heterosexual

You are gay.

Yes, recommend some couch co-op games for me and the lads.

You're gay if you don';t have threesomes

Attached: 1551848393538.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

Used to but everyone is pretty busy

Also why does this image have gay undertones?

In my opinion I think you should tell him, don't outright say you want his dick, be serious and tell him you've developed feelings for him and talk about your relationship, if you two are real friends then you should still be able to hang out afterwards, even if he rejects you.

depends on the context, I would do it if there was a joke behind it but I wouldn't do it out of nowhere, probably a quick smack for some joke

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

very wholesome. but you really should try to hold hands with the jap

Attached: 1549989831177.png (544x408, 220K)

I'm expecting him to reject me in the romantic sense. I'm really not a fan of his current partner, but he seems to be happy. Getting rejected will help me to move on.

>He's pretty deep in a relationship
>I'm really not a fan of his current partner, but he seems to be happy
Why bother then? Seems like you're jealous that he's happy with someone else rather than having feelings for him

>friends
Yeah user. I play with my friends all the time...

Attached: 1536493389516.png (368x246, 115K)

I'm not jealous, but his current partner is extremely controlling and manipulative. I worry about him because I care so deeply for him. I don't know how I'd do in a relationship with him, he's my first ever crush, but I'd certainly be more supportive.

fuckin kek

Attached: JPEG_20181005_012147.jpg (1024x575, 162K)

Attached: TWGON.png (390x140, 50K)

Sometimes I'm talking to myself when I play vidya, so I feel like someone is actually observing what I'm doing. Somehow it helps me to deal with loneliness

Attached: 1531400436072.png (1081x827, 763K)

Nice story. Do you write fanfiction?

>I moved in with older woman (mid 40's? and by herself) and a female jap student (early 20's).

Where do you live and how does this happen

when I can manage to find a time to invite them over, hell yeah.

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko

Attached: img9716.png (280x464, 77K)

stream it on Twitch

I havent played videogames with an IRL friend since I was legit like 8. I play online with friends once in awile. I do however have siblings who still live quite close by so I partake in couch coop with familiy still which is kinnda awesome. Nothin quite like 4 player markio cart 64 with family age 10-30.

>he's my first ever crush
Yeah, don't do it. Especially if he's already in a relationship. The last thing you need to do is fuck it up. Feel free to give him relationship advice and feel him out though.

I brought a TV to work to play Smash with work friends. People I know IRL actually have a Switch because it's not completely retarded like Nintendo's last console.

It's not the most ideal work environment for it, we have to pull up crates to sit on and put the TV on some boxes. Still fun way to spend lunch break.

i played smash with my roommates yesterday

he's somalian, stupid

I swear to God I see a different level every time you post your profile
Good luck in your bf quest

Which doujinshi is this?

>tfw no cute shota trap to play vidya with

Why even live?

Attached: 1550954550788.jpg (720x1195, 125K)

fag

retard

I read nearly this entire homo comic

why on Earh would you do that?

...is it good?

homo

I sometimes wish I was straight so I wouldn't have such a hard time finding a viable partner.
Were you as underwhelmed as I?

Based
It's cute

>friends
I wish I could play Borderlands 2 or Diablo 3 with someone.

If by good you mean is there any anal penetration, then no.

Why are you so mean to me...

Attached: 1536560721951.png (590x716, 262K)

Because it turns them on.

they do give each other handjobs tho, if thats ur thing

Cause you like dicks

Attached: smug anime (61).jpg (1128x984, 181K)

Attached: oda-castle-rance-oda-count-auto-i-see-he-s-3026943.png (500x441, 132K)

Yeah, though there arent that much games that let you do that anymore really. And i really wish more pc titles would let you do it

Gay, hah

Attached: 1551758725791.jpg (640x480, 33K)

I liked that it focused on their relationship over gratuitous sex scenes.

Attached: 1534792139910.png (345x325, 164K)

i miss my boyfriend :(

We would if they still released good couch co op games,but that wouldnt be profitable, would it. You want every single one of your goyms to buy one copy so you can all play from your houses and never see each other

Fucking jews.

>Not emotionally attracted to women
>Not physically attracted to men
Why God?

Attached: 1550706774411.jpg (640x631, 113K)

Shocked i got so many replies and yes i agree it is a wholesome and friendly experience. I already have a malay gf, so it's all based of just being nice to each other and showing them other forms of entertainment and they take me out to places too. Just last week i want with the jap girl and her friends to karaoke and i sucked but had a bunch of fun!

I live in australia, mate.

believe me or not, i'm living a fun and amazing life. good stuff do happen to people outside of books you know.

Why are there no good recent gay games? Does Zestiria count?

Attached: 1552218640328.png (700x711, 757K)

both Henry and Godot did nothing wrong

>not getting an asexual bf who is your best friend but you can also cuddle

Find yourself a cute femboy.

I want to believe you but I just cant, part of its jealousy, the other part is my personal experience.

Normalfags dont like videogames no matter what
Normalfags dont like those kind of videogames no matter what
Readers will disdain any kind of entertaiment that isnt sophisticated, specially other people's reading preferences
Persona 5 is a game with sometimes hour long cutscenes, normalfags dont have the patience to sit/read/care for long periods of time.

Maybe I am just being too cynical but I am 24 and I have yet to met someone in real life that shares a single interest with me so sorry I doubt your story.

Also stop grinding you fucking fag

They are brothers.

Find yourself a tomboy.

what a weird feeling i think this is exactly what i want to be and didnt even know it

>asexual
I have a healthy libido tho.
Dicks are a deal-breaker.
If fucking only.

>friends all grew out of video games and started families

Attached: I AM A MAN.jpg (706x706, 60K)

Back when you actually could do that. Most games just want you and your friends to buy their own copy to play together nowadays.

Attached: Iwannadie.jpg (767x824, 355K)

>Closet bi
>No cute or interesting guys to be around with
>Gay friend is so weird and clingy that I’m afraid if I were to confess that I was bi he would try to hook up with me.
>Date with girl fell through, just want to get a gf
>Miss my ex who was my first bf

I wish I never had interest in dicks

>dicks are a deal-breaker

Attached: the-dick-only-makes-it-better.png (498x498, 118K)

Thats funny because I've thought the same thing about being a fag. That it would be super easy to find some dude.

But my dick likes the women so there it is.

It would be easy to hook up, but only because everyone is desperate. The whole pool of potential candidates is quite small, as of 2018 only 4.5% of adults in the US identify as LGBT. Taking away Lesbian/Trans, and accounting for people still in the closet it can be very frustrating. There's a reason a lot of gays turn to grindr to satisfy their lust.