Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9UlAcxD-k&t=2s

Attached: 49735-yu-gi-oh-the-duelists-of-the-roses-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (640x919, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MbIWFcZDK2Y
youtu.be/y7YeiqEHkuc
youtu.be/yLLHuCQLD5w
youtu.be/n_IYjRURxfE
youtu.be/zTZwa1QKqoA
youtu.be/A1PBaGNuup0
youtu.be/UCbV0HaHB40
youtu.be/7N2j4tBG87M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goddammit Kaiba, that is one stupid armor!

The soundtrack for this game was so fucking good, shame they don't make good Yu-Gi-Oh games anymore.
youtu.be/MbIWFcZDK2Y
youtu.be/y7YeiqEHkuc

youtu.be/yLLHuCQLD5w
The superior OST

Based, Kiba's theme is better though
youtu.be/n_IYjRURxfE

Was this the last great YuGiOh game?

Attached: yugioh_stardust__26082.1440182223.jpg (500x452, 113K)

Why'd all the console Yu-Gi-Ohs of this era all use the same ost?

Good shit user. I still talk about this soundtrack and listen to it. Oh, and the game is still fucking great. Are there any other games that put a fun twist on their own traditional rules?

It's kinda funny how the game has next to nothing to do with the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game system itself, but is still a fucking blast with what it does differently. The music was fucking great and the 3D models of the monsters was cool as shit.

Attached: 1376185334875.png (500x500, 99K)

Your 5____________________________

Attached: 5.png (555x555, 597K)

bad atempt atem now your singles actived my trap
check my numbers!!!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>not even rolling a digit of value

Attached: 555.png (235x235, 123K)

Is this the only good Yu-Gi-Oh game?

>need to have multiple spreadsheets open at once just to play the game
Nah, it was terrible.

Goddamn I want another game like Duelists of the Roses. Doesn't even have to be yugioh, I just want
>grid based, turn based movement and combat
>environments that affect stat changes to various classes
>ways to manipulate said environments
>you have something like a deck (I guess a set crew you bring into each battle might be equivalent)

you think your 9 can defeat my blue eyes trips!
now check'em!!!!!!!!

Attached: 5f91fa290af51f67210072bc7bff2cfb.gif (550x690, 3.06M)

None of you will get a 5

That custom duel theme makes me fuckin cream.

youtu.be/zTZwa1QKqoA

Attached: 1527354906141.png (129x166, 15K)

Sorry you weren't smart enough to beat this game made for literal children, user.

the game was retardedly complex if you let it be but you can easily steamroll it without any real effort. Hell I remember beating the final boss because he put everything into summoning a big dick monster and then it just stepped on a paralyzing potion because it has dumbfuck AI whenever pegasus isn't playing

>actually believing this

Attached: me when I get this 5.gif (500x375, 1.95M)

Same, my dude. The game mechanics in it were really cool. Having a leader unit to protect and eliminate for you and the enemy that could move around was another interesting aspect of it. Think it's time I gave it a proper second playthrough.

Attached: Capture.jpg (228x49, 3K)

I never played Duelist of the Roses, only the GBA ones (Eternal Duelist Soul, WORLDWIDE EDITION), is it good?

Attached: 1484583236986.jpg (700x796, 257K)

no

Not great, nor is it really balanced but it's a very interesting and different take on Yugioh from the early 00s when the franchise was still young and very experimental with itself. It's pretty short for both routes too, so it doesn't hurt to give it a runthrough or two if you're not paying much for it.

Also the soundtrack is highly memorable as many anons will attest to.

Yeah. It's not amazing or anything, but it's an interesting "YuGiOh meets a tactics game." Kid me, who was a big YuGiOh fan, fucking loved it. It's worth a download if the gameplay looks remotely interesting to you.

that game was a poorly coded piece of shit that barely even ran. every enemy turn took like 3 minutes at minimum, it was fucking glacial.

2011 was better overall, even with the slow A.I.
Tag Force Special WOULD be the best one, had Konami bothered to actually translate the damn thing yes I know of the shitty meme translation but we can't have nice things.

Sadly, your only option for playing against the CPU is Duel Links or that pile of shit Legacy o the Duelist.

2010 and 2011 are better in literally every way.

Its so good
youtu.be/A1PBaGNuup0
youtu.be/UCbV0HaHB40
youtu.be/7N2j4tBG87M

How difficult was this game exactly? Not that much since I beat it as a kid, right?

I was so disappointed there was no unlockable third route after the first two are finished.