4craft this Friday

It's that time again. I hear this might be the map (still under development). Join Yea Forums in its quest to dominate minecraft and Yea Forums all at once

Attached: 4craft possibru map.png (633x618, 180K)

>that map

Attached: 1407047828672.jpg (479x435, 45K)

What version is required to play?

Doesn't work with pirated copies, gotta play legit or play on the normal Yea Forums Minecraft server thats been going on lately

most recent release

what IP?
Also are there gonna be more boards? that board roster is looking kinda shit not gonna lie.

Isn't Yea Forums ran by that autist that requires you to send personal details to join because he thinks he's being hunted by bullies from other boards? Map looks soulless.

Don't tell me coty's trying to advertise his shitty minecraft clone again.

>someone turned /pol/ into the star of david
fitting

Aw shit.

>literal first thread about this was nothing but discord e-drama and circlejerking
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

mapis still in development and not all boards are labelled yet

>>literal first thread about this was nothing but discord e-drama and circlejerking
>DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Pretty much, everyone on/v/ that wants to play Minecraft should play on Yea Forums Minecraft because it's pirate friendly and isn't plugin riddled bullshit with a gay map

>it's yet another 4craft here
/asf/ here, let it die. stop beating a dead horse

Time to see tons of people with hacked clients, especially that one that logs accounts on IRC.

I'm doing my part!

Attached: polbook1.png (812x1128, 565K)

Attached: polbook2.png (1624x2252, 1.51M)

Attached: polbook3.jpg (1620x2252, 1.12M)

Imagine playing 4cucks instead of an actually good Yea Forums Minecraft server

Attached: 7268f3329c369331f9048953e628ac99.jpg (1815x1188, 1.95M)

Attached: polbook4.png (1620x2252, 1.71M)

Attached: polbook5.png (1616x2252, 2.34M)

I don't actually think 4craft is meant to be played long term. It's more like a giant free for all event that runs for a week.

What even was the longest running 4craft server?

alright Yea Forums if this is truly the latest version of MC then we need to maintain ocean superiority, hunt for tridents, ocean loot and other things should be our priorities.

I'll just ask here
Is 2b2t pirate friendly?
I'm assuming it's not since i can't connect

No. There's only 1 pirate friendly Yea Forums server atm

I want to kill anybody that posts on /pol/ in minecraft. Based on
It seems the Yea Forums and /vg islands are out of the question. What faction should I side with to fight the /pol/ menace as fiercely as possible?

Yea Forums
It always boils down to Yea Forums vs /vpol/

Whats hilarious is that /pol/ proceeded to faceplant horribly and hasn't won a single 4craft, even the ones where Yea Forums sat out

Yea Forums and /pol/ are both incapable of actually playing the game. /mlp/ has been a more consistent threat than either. In 4chab theres audio of someone in /pol/ quite literally sobbing as four Yea Forums guys stand outside their base and butcher anyone who leaves. In v9 they literally became a public farm for the server, where other boards would break into their base, use their farms, then leave without killing anyone unless they hit first. Yea Forums straight up got nuked that same iteration. In v6 they had a civil war, and half of them built at bedrock without realizing that area was unprotected; the other half built a cube then cowered. In v5 they built a giant pyramid which was breached by someone they mistreated who let in Yea Forums and they were massacred. Their 150v20 raids, plural, on Yea Forums were such a massive failures on an organizational level that their entire alliance quit.

Attached: 1550460407524.jpg (781x1000, 129K)

What's the ip for Yea Forums craft?

Did the map change for balancing reasons?

the aternos one is down

What's the pirate friendly ip?

This shit looks like tibia

i want it

stop shilling so desperately, jesus
is it 1.12 or 1.13 anyway?

They moved to a new premium host
minecraft.bigbuttsin4k.com
1.13 pirate friendly

How do you pirate 1.13?
MultiMC isn't doing it for me

Will be building an airship ASAP and carpet bombing any degenerates o can find

Not sure which board would be too autistic so that they have underground tree farms.
But i would join that one.

t launcher

Server is up 24/7 and has between 5-15 players at all time so join whenever

/x/ is doing that exact thing

This sounds fun, will you keep posting news about it here?

Well, gotta live unnaground as innawoods is gonna be on fucking fire, also fuck wendigos.

Why not play Wurm Unlimited?