Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Attached: FBA300E0-EC22-4666-B28E-D5E387C812EC.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

They were easy. Well in DH. How are they in SoS?

These guys are easy with Nero and V.
Just a pain with Dante though

>DMC enemies never fight bac-

Attached: 1552243515821.jpg (640x360, 19K)

this was the fight where I realized why Tomboy is best Breaker

fuck
these
guys

I still don't understand its moves.

About the same just with a bit more health

Easy

How the fuck do you fight these as Nero?

I don't claim to know how to use it to its maximum but I can tell you I did very much enjoy bouncing around the arena until they were all dead.

>practice for like 20 minutes royal guard timings
>still can't get it right in actual fights
I feel like they always pull new moves out of their ass somehow

Use boots

>dante
*teleports behind them*

Does Nero get to fight a Fury in the higher difficulties? I would imagine using Gerbera to dodge them quicker.

don't use/finish combos/moves that push them away.

You fight them in SoS and above

the big slamming combo or using a EX-ed starter to parry the boi.
Using the whippy devil breaker also makes them ex mode, you can also use ragtime to slow them down

know when they spawn, use rag time breaker, fully charged forward 2 button special when DT is active (forgot the name) kills it 100 to dead

>Parry's every single attack with shuffle on DMD

Fuck off weak faggot

Attached: smug chad.png (893x755, 1.39M)

So between 4 and 5, which game has the better Angelo designs?

Attached: 2CE5B451-47BC-4BEA-B987-0796630DF0BB.jpg (750x610, 31K)

A V joined my game during that mission and I played Nero's guitar taunt all the way through while he fought Ruins and Hell bros. He then did the entire laughing taunt after they were all dead. Went on to beat these angelo fags in like 30 seconds. This game is 10/10 when the co-op actually works. I've yet to get all 3 players in mission 13, but seen a lot of dantes farming red orbs.

4 since 5's designs are just Nelo Angelo without eyes

>Flies in the air and snatches then
>Uses Nightmare
Nothing personnel, kid

>Cerberus' Ice Age
Heh.. Easy

4. Both design and gameplay wise.
Flying really helps them alot. I half expected Protos to get Meteor like Nelo Angelo. They're too weak on the ground.

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY DAD YOU ASSHOLES

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.14 - 15.41.50.06.webm (994x560, 2.99M)

>Try to RG them.
>End up just cowarding out and Trickstering around till I find an opening.

Someone post the van flip with SDT vergil and nero

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY DAD'S DOPPELGANGER EVER AGAIN

Attached: 601150_20190310130024_1.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Pretty sure this is it

Attached: 1552442282196.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

>jump behind them
>use shotgun/kalina ann

Okay but what if
What if they make a DLC where they just add DMC4's good bosses (Credo, Echidna, Berial) to bloody palace

Use literally any weapon that isn't the swords.

One of the only games where I genuinely want a DLC mission that focuses heavily on multiplayer.

BP will be multiplayer (at least as an option) based on the matchmaking code some user found

The way Dante talks to the cavaliere angelo makes it sound like he thinks it is vergil, or that he should know trish is trapped inside it.

Seems nonsense.

Then the trish cutscene with V right after, she just straight up has a conversation with herself.

Thanks user

>Berial

No thanks, Sanctus would be cool though.

She's a demon, he could feel her presence. I don't know what you're talking about at the cutscene though.

How do I git gud with Dante?

Attached: 1551412263405.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

Map Style Action to L2. Makes it easier to do Swordmaster sword-formation moves with DSD in tandem with regular melee. Also allows you to easily charge Cerberus mid-combo.

He knows it's Trish. It's why he jokes about it being too big for her as a Halloween costume. It's also why Cav screams Dante after Dante taunts her abit.

I need that picture of mission menu Nero with his eyebrows up and his eyes sunken STAT I don't know why I don't already have it saved