E-e-exclusives don't matter

>e-e-exclusives don't matter
>BASED HALO NOT ON GOG OR EPIC!!!1

Attached: Steam drone fantasizing about how he'll get the exclusives away from Epic Store.jpg (288x288, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hekqzcveud4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>game on 2 platforms and 3 launchers
>exclusive

pea brain chink

>e-e-exclusives don't matter
>I don't even l-like gaylo

Steam didn't pay them to do it, developers choice. There is a difference you melon headed gook.

Spaceballs is fantastic.

How dare you defile Spaceballs

Spaceballs was already defiled with this scene

Why didn't they fast forward the movie to the end to see how it ends and not do what they did?

Attached: spaceballs vhs 2-min.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

They could only go to what was presently happening, hence that entire scene

>people actually hated the film at release and gave it terrible reviews
Blows my mind. It's not Blazing Saddles good but it's still pretty damn funny and far from Brook's worst work.

Did you see anything?

No, I did not see you playing with your dolls again.

Seems more like that hack Mel Brooks wrote himself into a corner and couldn't explain his mistake

Attached: 30071ecd-34a1-4a22-90e8-9dee2c8bcf7a.gif (540x274, 2.9M)

The prequels hadn't happened yet, so Star Wars was still something of a sacred cow when Spaceballs released. A parody just wasn't going to go over well.

Attached: combingthesands.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Are you a dipshit? The joke implies they are currently filming spaceballs and that's why it stopped when the hit the present. How dense are you?

(Spaceballs the Reply)
Spaceballs the Post

DRUISH

What the fuck is taking so long with Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money? It's been thirty years.

WE AINT FOUND SHIT

Cool straw man, bro. Are you having fun?

This is a spaceballs thread, faggot

You're a fucking idiot, user. Never change.

SHE'S GONE FROM SUCK TO BLOW

Sounds like Mel is waiting on Moranis and a greenlight from some producer. With all these new star wars movies coming out he's hopeful.

THE RADAR, SIR
IT SEEMS TO BE
JAMMED

RIP John Candy

Just got done watching Uncle Buck. John Candy was timeless.

Well to put it into perspective, hypothetically if it came out only on Epic Games I'd pass on it. I'm above buying a console or platform in this case for a specific 1-2 games.

OUT OF ORDER?

FUCK EVEN IN THE FUTURE NOTHING WORKS

What the fuck does that have to do with spaceballs?

youtu.be/hekqzcveud4

Spaceballs predicted Steam

Do you have to be a Star Wars fan to enjoy this movie? Because I just don't get what all the fuss is about I thought it was terrible.

It really helps if you are but it's in general more of a sci-fi parody.

No, you just have to have a sense of humor.

Spaceballs stream when?

Will be launched on both Steam and Windows store.

Nah that's not it. I love comedies and I've seen all the classics but this one just didn't do it for me.

The sequel was actually going to be called "Spaceballs III: The Search For Spaceballs ll".
Not at all. Brooks' parodies are great as they are strong even with no knowledfe of what it is making fun of. I've never see a western and Blazing Saddles is still one of the few films that makes me laugh consistently.

Wasn't big on Star Wars when I first saw it, but it hit me at the right age so I have a lot of nostalgia - it's very broad and kind of a fun sci-fi universe even though it's a satire/parody, and to me that's what works, is that it's the kind of comedy you could only get in something like Heavy Metal magazines, where it uses science fiction concepts as a base to tell jokes

I'm just being a cunt. Different strokes for different folks, I thought it was a comfy '80's film that fit perfectly with the times.

He tried to shittalk spaceballs, so clearly he has some sort of mental deficiency.

>tfw no game actually lets you go ludicrous speed

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (500x508, 26K)

I miss Rick Moranis

>can go plaid

Attached: 1537720479054.gif (250x141, 1.4M)

Mel Brooks' Spaceballs 2: Disney's Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi

Attached: Spaceballs+vs+last+jedi_713812_6765965[1].jpg (900x3787, 474K)

Spaceballs 2 when

I had no idea his wife died of cancer and he went on hiatus to be a full time single parent. That's fucking tragic. 1997 was a long time ago.

>The pointless scene where Rey sees copies of herself
It all makes sense now

Attached: WorriedPepe.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Yeah it really is tragic.

Dude's one of my favorite comedic actors, and I'm amazed he still does stuff today

The parallels are too close for it to not be somewhat true, holy shit.

This entire fucking exchange kills me every tme
>What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
>What happened to then?
>We missed it
>When
>Just now, we're at now now
>When will THEN be now?
>Soon

His ghost busters performance as the keymaster is one of my favorites. Man is talented.

I thought moranis retired from everything