ITT: oh yeah, that happened

ITT: oh yeah, that happened.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/after-more-than-14-years-advent-rising-receives-a-new-update-on-the-pc/
youtube.com/watch?v=VpMcZs9GoQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

"That's what all this is about: stopping harassment in gaming."

Attached: 1523937803503.jpg (680x680, 94K)

Attached: 1535150534077.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: Advent.jpg (1920x1200, 133K)

Reminder that BO2 has a current gen port

Attached: blops2.jpg (1500x1500, 147K)

Attached: SMT-X-FE.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Attached: 1507249829942.jpg (808x656, 77K)

fucking based game
I played the shit out of it when it came out

That'll be $59.99 please

Attached: pa.248827.2.jpg (1500x1500, 313K)

Mental illness

>we never even got the spinoff that was almost complete
they literally ended the game with "to be continued"
a part of me prays every day that Majesco will rise from the ashes and finish the trilogy

Attached: advent30[1].jpg (482x272, 31K)

Attached: 20081023_sc4_1.jpg (1280x720, 725K)

I wish, I loved the soundtrack and gameplay-wise it was top-notch. Majesco said they don't have any plans for new titles to announce, but they are apparently updating AR.
dsogaming.com/news/after-more-than-14-years-advent-rising-receives-a-new-update-on-the-pc/
It is a year old news report, but it's something.

honestly quite surprised they haven't started a kickstarter or something like it land do what Shenmue did

Slaaneshi cultists

>star wars just dance.jpg

probably just too busy making phone games it seems. damn shame.
Also, what the fuck, I never noticed that Gone Home was made by them?

LOVING CLOUD CITY MY HEADS IN THE SKY

Attached: 1489728330714.png (1054x526, 69K)

Unironically had more soul than the entirety of nu-SW

Didn't this come out at the same time the full trilogy launched on other consoles? Makes me wonder what they were thinking

Attached: hey anon i got you that dark souls game you wanted.jpg (256x230, 42K)

That's right, the trilogy was even at a lower price

Didn't EA also say something like "we tried, nobody's buying stuff on the wii u fuck this" afterwards?

Attached: 1549160543342.jpg (305x400, 37K)

Is yogscast some kind of minecraft thing?

>Shrek
Alright alright. Not bad bu-
>Shark Tale

Attached: 1546562231753.png (500x500, 375K)

>no doug button
it's shit

Ignore the #1

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

How does anyone think this game is good let alone better than Mario Kart? Delusion? Fanboyism? Denial? I don't get it.

they were mad at Nintendo so half assed their support before giving up.

yes, the rumor was that ea wanted origin on wii u and nintendo turned them down so they threw a tantrum in the form of shitty ports.

An MMO version of Nobunaga's Ambition that plays like a Final Fantasy game, that's available on Windows, PS3, and PS2, and it's still active.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Why even bother with support in that case? Seems like a waste of money to me

Attached: BLEEMCAST.jpg (816x806, 786K)

I'm not pissed off about this. What I'm pissed off about is the game shitting the floor after the last few changes and sega never bothered to fix this shit

Attached: 1522295395524.png (500x596, 49K)

Attached: 1439703983957.png (591x437, 356K)

Attached: 1523980082839.jpg (616x353, 56K)

indeed it does. if the origin thing is true it could have been a deal made to entice nintendo. then when things didn't work out they followed through in the most low effort way they could.

unironically the best star wars game in decades

>Current Gen
>WiiU

Youre 3 years late buddy

also it's some strange tradition that they shoehorn CoD in some mutated way on Nintendo consoles, CoD4 was on Wii and even the fucking DS

Why couldn't normal GBA games get the sound quality of a GBA video cartridge? How did they do this without the GBA setting on fire?

They did this instead of adding Miku.

It was a good game. The newer Mario Karts ended up ripping some of the ideas.

magicka

Attached: d8tf19x-a7be6fe6-3c47-41aa-a9fc-df90e4e687e3.jpg (579x587, 67K)

Remember when yogscast swindled all of their fund from their kickstarter game and gave away a steam game as compensation?

Switch isn't its own generation, it's more of an augment to the Wii U generational fuckup.
Prove me wrong.

>good game
No, it's trash. What exactly do you think Mario Kart ripped off from it? transformation? the anti-grav is not even close to the same.

8th gen is still running even if Switch is the first 9th gen platform out, both gens are "current" despite the Wii U having been discontinued

Miriam game is good though.
Curse of the Moon is great.
And i have fair hopes for Ritual of the Night

generations are an outdated concept and consoles are soon to be as well.

>flop
>vaporware
>flop
I like how shovel knight is the only real success story to come out of kickstarter.

The game is Mario Kart but with Sega characters, better driving and none of the bullshit.

tricks

i converted a few videos myself to play on the gba

the sound quality could be higher because the frames per second is lower therefore allows for smaller file sizes

These port will come to Switch at some point even if nobody ask for it

but i really want Mass Effect port though

Also undertale and a hat in time.

They had some special memory storage that i don't remember the name of, but whatever it did let them pack something like 64mb onto the cart. If I had to guess that sort of thing let the audio have higher quality

>shark tale+shrek is 112p

Attached: launch ps3.png (800x600, 1.13M)

>the anti-grav is not even close to the same.
It's the same shit, get a grip.

How about you prove that you're right, cause you can't do that either faggot

I mean you're probably right but the way you're "memeing" just pisses me off

tricks were in mkwii 2 years before the first sonic all stars racing game came out.

no. it's like mario kart with no turns, bad controls and all of the same bullshit but zero polish.

and psychonauts

Are we playing the same game?

how? antigrav barely changes anything in mk. the transformations in sonic have entirely different controls and physics. including the god awful boats. diddy kong racing did it all better on n64 the only difference was no mid race transformation.

Oh yeah. Was that any good? Has a pretty decent score on Metacritic.

TV with a built-in PS2

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (960x711, 64K)

Attached: 5193_3.jpg (500x350, 78K)

Yeah, unfortunately, Yacht Club has apparently been sitting on their FUCKIGN ASS AS OF LATE!

Was this before or after Yogventures scandal?

FTL

Way after. They've also published a game recently

It's literally nothing like either series except some characters are named after FE characters, it's an idol game about girls wanting to become idols so they go to a secret shadow realm to practice becoming idols

Was this the proto-Wii U?

That's a rumor butthurt Nintendo fanboys spread. It wasn't true.

I was looking for the weird PS3 version but found this instead.

It's a kit to turn your PS Vita TV back into a handheld with a big screen. Kinda cool actually.

Attached: dekavitafrontback-625x350.jpg (625x350, 22K)

I really don't understand what they were thinging here, Link, Ezio, and Geralt all fit the settting, but these guys and 2B just make no fucking sense

Attached: peace walker tigrex.jpg (1024x580, 154K)

Bleemcast was an interesting case
>we have this software that makes it easy to play pirated PS1 games on other platforms
.let's go to Sony to get them to license it
Sony literally sued them until they were forced to go bankrupt, they didn't even lose, they just ran out of money because Sony kept suing them

>Gear Rex was never put in a Monhun game
Fucking bullshit.

I had a bunch of shit I was going to type but I have to take a dump and clean before sleep so here is a lazy screen

Attached: 8th gen.jpg (1757x865, 356K)

It's should've been altus x is. Maybe less people would've been misled.

Vader and Yoda sucked, Starkiller was fun though

Attached: XG.jpg (1600x900, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VpMcZs9GoQQ

Why is Akari so cute?

Attached: 1532965452620.jpg (1053x1063, 332K)

Well the lore is that basically they're 9n SoulCal world in a galaxy even farther away, and as for 2B, i dont know if you know anything about Drakengard/NieR, basically it's magitechnology that came about from the crossing of magic between worlds, and world/timeline hopping is a big thing in those games' lore

god i hate faggots

Anyone remember that PS2 or PS1 addon that let you play games portable or something like that? like it had a little fold in TV or something? i swear I remember seeing something like that years ago

what the FUCK

Attached: 1541205916273.png (500x584, 225K)

I meant how they fit into the setting, not the actual story, Link, Ezio, and Geralt are all medieval fantasy characters, Star Wars and ass girl aren't

Attached: bad translation.png (1019x1600, 2.7M)

Made me really want a Star Wars fighting game in the style of SC. Instead I got EA squandering the brand with terrible shit

you really think Sega just owns Hatsune Miku and can do whatever they want with her as a property?

There was one though, and it was shit

Yeah because fucking Spawn belonged in SC2

Fighting a Rathalos while listening to Beyond Bounds from zone of the enders on that in game ipod thing was such an abstract yet extremely satisfying moment for me. 3 of my favorite games all mashed together.

Looks like a shitty Woundwort

I completely forgot about Spawn, and Hehachi

Attached: smasona.jpg (370x207, 6K)

if it was so shit why was it referenced in the solo movie making it canon?

Seriously what were they thinking?

>Forgetting Hollow Knight
Shame on you

Because Disney thinks disowning the EU while constantly referencing it is cool

>shit the Switch has no games

Do you think they own Wreck-it Ralph?

>they'll never see it comi~ing

>everyone forgets EA trying to strongarm Origin as the WiiU's online service at the E3 Reveal
I don't know what the fuck they were thinking

Attached: 1436973006250.jpg (1987x3056, 1.56M)

>baka gaijins don't play Atlus trash besides giga weeks
>Japanese suits want to pull a Melee/Fire Emblem and use Smash to make gaijins give a shit about Persona
>this will coincide with P5 on Switch and Nintendo thinking gaijins will spend more money on it
Shoving Japan-favorite trash down gaijin throats will be the only purpose of the DLC. It's why I'm convinced Erdrick will be next. I hope you're ready for Saber in Smash.

Attached: 1552008544860.png (605x512, 460K)

the audio is streamed instead of sequenced
in layman's terms, you just put the audio file in there and play it, for sequencing you have to make the audio entirely from scratch