Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate-1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.S2jYJZE9cU.jpg (1460x821, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ND3hRKlEs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DOREEYUUUH.jpg (764x719, 68K)

>spends all the time on the roster
>the rest fucking sucks

Ashley isn't playable

It's a pretty good kids game, at least.

input buffer

No playable mythra

The Project M versions of every character in both games are more fun to play as.

You might not consider this a flaw, but I damn sure as well will because I swear to fucking god if people think that the official versions of Ness or Lucario or Ike are anywhere near as reasonable, interesting, satisfying or honest of characters as the Project M versions, you're a retard.

Attached: 1546212254808.jpg (735x551, 55K)

Alright, a non-meme answer before I fall asleep.

1. Shitty online, I think everyone can admit this. So if you're not going to locals and only have laggy quickplay with the garbage GSP system, sucks for you.
2. High input lag
3. Rage comeback mechanic is still here, it's reduced from 1.5 to 1.1 or some shit but it's really unnecessary.
4. WHERE ARE THE COMBOS? Compare Melee Fox and Melee Falcon to Ultimate Fox and Ultimate Falcon. What happened? Why neuter characters combo potential so much? This can also be applied to some characters Smash 4 versions, which had a more versatile and fun combo game. The reason why older Smash games have (player name) combo or (playername)stock is because people can have different players, they can innovate, they can be more creative and expressive with all the options their characters have. Now everyone, even the top players play characters exactly the same way, because Ultimate doesn't really let you play them anyway else. This is why Grand Finals of every major are kinda dull and the only hype is not from the actual gameplay, Ultimate players don't do any impressive execution, but only from upsets. The game is also only slightly faster than Smash 4, even the commentators and players at Summit admitted this.
5. Shitty input buffer system
6. Not a lot of viable movement options.
7. Janky hitboxes on some character moves just like every Smash game.

Attached: 15483456063455006.jpg (500x500, 48K)

based

Attached: 1546244833170.png (224x256, 78K)

,>ashleyfags

Attached: 1552407111895.jpg (317x322, 13K)

>Smash Ultimate Ike: I'm just a solid swordsman who's slow but attacks fast.

>Project M Ike: I'm both a heavy hitter and also SUPER FAST AND CAN FLY AROUND THE ENTIRE STAGE AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT BECAUSE I'M BASICALLY A BROKEN CHARACTER

Yeah, no, Project M Ike is just broken shit.

Attached: asd.png (128x124, 9K)

Right now I'd say the most annoying thing is online battles instantly cancel a match if someone disconnects. Put a shitty level 2 CPU in their placed or have announced guy say something like PLAYER 2 PUSSIED OUT.

I mean there's a lot more nitpicking I could do but that's my current major gripe.

Attached: 1519080968652.jpg (400x543, 231K)

GSP AND QUICKPLAY ARE FUCKING TRASH MY NIGGA! FIX THAT SHIT SAKURAI!

Attached: 1551275795048.jpg (209x210, 7K)

>shit online
>terrible input lag
>boring movement
>very few combos
other than that its pretty fun

not melee

I noticed this. Top Falcon looks the same across the board. I feel gimped compared to my melee self. That said, it's the most fun I've had since melee.

Lack of inertia/momentum. Remember in Melee when you would dash then jump, your character keeps that speed as they fly through the air? Brawl took that out, and it's been out since. (not counting PM) I think that's my biggest gripe with the series.

Worst input lag of the entire series. There. You asked for it.

Attached: 1520144901106.png (593x635, 162K)

Mechanics are solid and enjoyable but the game's content and multiplayer system is shit. It's essentially brawl's pros and cons but reversed.

>Disguised SE of the previous game
>Ganonsword
>Blatant clones aka "echo"
>No Trophies

That's actually a plus

Most assist trophies are better than some of the new characters they picked.

the online

Adventure mode is trash

Sniff sniff.

Ridley's fun as fuck and solid mid tier at least.

Voice actors suck

Needs more FE characters.

I really enjoyed seeing absolutely everyone but me and my bros get fucking obliterated.

That ain't Melee.

I'll name several
>Extreme focus on the neutral game; if there was slightly more hitstun that encouraged more freeform combos it'd be perfect
>Lack of momentum
>The online in general and the lack of a good lobby system (battles arenas don't count, and even they're weak)
>No stage builder/home run contest at launch
>No Smash Run
>No Target Test
>Due to how many spirits there are and how they take over for Event Matches, acquiring them and managing them in general feels like an unsatisfying chore which is made worse due to not having any interesting descriptions like trophies did
>World of Light is a chore sparse with interesting tidbits of adorable franchise references but they're few and far between
>So many "legacy" movesets that unfaithfully represent beloved characters
>Fire Emblem representation is and will probably continue to be completely fucked; lacking fan favorites and choosing shill picks instead, the vagueness of its stages and all of them being fucking sword lords. Marth and Robin are the only acceptable characters
>Olimar is still fucking mute
>No Phoenix Wright
Game is still the best Smash but there's so much more it could've done to be the absolute GOAT, hoping DLC remedies this at least a little bit

Came to post this.

why is the input lag on this game so huge? why is there a buffer system?

Master Hand doesn’t take his glove off and show off his pretty, supple fingers to suck on

KIRBY IS STILL SHIT AFTER TWO (2) FUCKING DECADES

Attached: 1546638708207.jpg (1269x1289, 107K)

Attached: 1534238234728.jpg (700x600, 60K)

Yes

Rosterfags are pure cancer

Less a flaw with the game and more the community, but I hate how smashers bitch about a lack of bo5 when their rules are 8 minutes a game. Whereas most fighting games have 5 minutes a game.

Spirits sucks too.

Attached: CBE251A6-0D4F-47E5-A759-A6527C76052A.png (970x545, 521K)

smash 4's and ultimate's newcomers are all gimmick laden bullshit that suck the fun out of the game while the older characters get to be shit for several installments in a row

it's like a fucking moba

The input lag/buffer system and the Online Mode as a whole are both the only two major flaws. Otherwise it's the best Smash game for me. I would have also said lack of modes but thankfully they're addressing that in Version 3.0

combos got assraped
even more brainless kill confirms than the last game

Switch exclusive. I bought a Gamecube for Melee, I bought a Wii for Brawl, a Wii U for 4. Not buying another fucking console for a single game. Especially when they're releasing consoles so fucking close together. Fuck Nintendo.

Based.

little mac's recovery

No Targets
No Home Run Contest
No Stage Builder
Adventure Mode has zero platforming

Geno is not playable

This better be bait

>Especially when they're releasing consoles so fucking close together.
5-6 years is too close?

Not really a flaw but this is the first Smash game where I feel the formula has finally gotten stale. Been playing for 20 years so maybe that's my problem, but I definitely think the next installment should majorly innovate it's mechanics.

It's not on PS4.

i want link to fuck me so when i play against or with him i get kind of distracted makes it hard to play when you

They have not released Sora yet

It's not fast and you can't play as only Fox or Jigglypuff.

>input lag
>character balance
>buffer
Found some flaws

PM Ike was never winning any big events

I can't.

I felt that way with Smash 4. It lacked personality. It's going to end up forgotten.

Watching Little Manlets kill themselves when they're a foot off the stage is a treasure.

>all 3 links are projectile spam "zoners", not to mention that toon link and young link have almost no reason to be different characters
>zelda exists
>ganon exists
>literally no reason to play shiek due to being combo-oriented in a game without hitstun
The zelda reps are terrible.

Attached: 1527891751296.png (230x240, 3K)

World of light is an inadequate replacement for subspace
No home run contest or break the targets
Shit online
Have to reselect my fighter every round
Cero autism leading to black voids

No combos is a good thing

They added in Duck Hunt over Banjo, I'll never forgive Sakurai for this

Donkey Kong's fur texture
K. Rool, Bowser and Ridley's scale texture

>No home run contest or break the targets
You only care about this because they aren't in the game. If they were, absolutely none of you would give a shit about the modes. Break the Targets hasn't been good since 64.

Oh and no event matches, world of light is not a varied enough replacement

Look, millenial, Duck Hunt is way more iconic to Nintendo than Banjo Kazooie.
I mean Banjo Kazooie deserves to be in the roster too, but not over Duck Hunt.

Fuck I mean the spirit board is not a varied enough replacement

You gotta admit that its really fuckin lame that every character has the same bonus stage though.

No question.

>Ness spams PK fire twice.
>I'm playing inkling.
>I go from 0-78 in 2 seconds.
>I'm by the edge of the stage.
>Can't break out, he bats me.
>First stock gone.
Unfucking believable. Ness is not fun to fight. His airs are great, his back-air is arguably the deadliest in the game. And they camp like nobody's business. I have less trouble with Lucas and Puff. Am I just not good? Or is Ness just borked?

Attached: 1544839410534.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

Ness is absolutely borked, he's as OP as that little psychic Beatle boy in that anime.

>Olimar being mute for years in the Smash games
I don't understand why Sakurai never put his voice in for the past 3 Smash games. Olimar had a few voice clips in Pikmin 2 but fully talked in Pikmin 3. I just want everyone to know how beautiful he sounds.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ND3hRKlEs0

Attached: 1552316821434.png (550x560, 224K)

He's probably screaming every time he gets hit but you can't hear past his helmet.

Just DI you absolute tard. I once got a ganon to 200% because he didn't know how to escape PK fire.

Theres too much particle effects and shit and i can't see the fuck is going on

like half the cast can't be edge guarded so I have to do faggy ledge traps

Attached: 1551064599397.png (440x537, 19K)

>input lag
>rage
>input buffer
>no target smash
>no stage builder on launch
>actually fuck target smash, let us build our own target smash stages
>no home run contest on launch
>gacha single player event mode "story mode"
i'm still having fun but these are the major issues

>>ganon exists
You mean ganondorf?

Where? Up? Back? He can still trap me via airs too.

Newcomers fucking suck and majority of them aren't fun to play

pretty much this

Attached: 1541580153027.png (459x528, 124K)

If you want rewards from classic you have to sit through the entire credit minigame.

They need to make sword wielders have less speed, priority, range, or damage. Any one not using a sword is at disadvantage this game because they are so good right now, with a few exceptions.

I play Ness/Lucas when not playing Rosalina, Rob, Bowser, or Greninja, so I’d say short hop or shield when you read PK fire. PK thunder is harder to counter, but sword fags hard counter Ness with short hop F-airs a lot of the time while he’s shooting. Even Bowser can get it if his timing’s right.

I've come to realize that Smash Bros. is really fun when you're playing with friends, but really fucking annoying when playing it with strangers. Not really the game's fault, but still.

I miss the All-Star Rest Areas

Attached: allstarmode.png (1280x717, 1.24M)