NieR

How can I make this run on a i5 4690k without choppiness?

Attached: Nier_ps_3_cover_art.jpg (640x737, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1SPDLAu6Unel98eVAdw5xuD1Lk_4co6WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get a used PS3 and save yourself the trouble

are you running on integrated graphics, retard

Just pick a ps3 somewhere, it is cheap as shit. Emulation for anything that came after the PS1 is a meme, it will never work well.

brainlet detected

graphic card hardly matter for PS3 emulation though, integrated graphics are just fine as long as you don't want it to run 4K

wii/gamecube emulation is literally perfect though

psp emulation is also amazing

modern emulation is also going in a better direction than PS2 emulation, it just has very heavy cpu requirement

LOL

>graphic card hardly matter for PS3 emulation though
get with the times, grandpa, this is not MAME we are talking about

>game running at 20 fps with framedrops at 4K
>drop it to 720p
>still 20fps with framedrops

Attached: 1536084531098.jpg (409x427, 36K)

please, performance for PS3 emulation is almost always bottlenecked by the CPU and graphic card end up not changing anything

I didn't want to put it in the OP to avoid jannies, but I uploaded the ISO to google drive because I only found it on mega and had to put up with their ridiculous bandwith limits. Enjoy

drive.google.com/open?id=1SPDLAu6Unel98eVAdw5xuD1Lk_4co6WA

Attached: 1550664747643.jpg (1063x1573, 287K)

12fps with misaligned textures is "just like the real thing" for emucucks, so you got real lucky.

sure m8 as long you sleep at night

I wonder if this is on par or better than PS3 with a 2700X
I played though Drakengard 3 with a i5 3770k @ 4.3ghz so I'm ok with it being sorta shitty as long as its playable

I was in that thread too user, thank you so much for uploading this!

Is this the Japanese or US version?

what planet are you even from, most emulation barely even use graphic cards and when they do it tend to be buggy because calls do not translate well with normal video cards (especially noticeable with PS1 and PS2 emulation and software mode vs hardware)

almost every video of PS3 games emulated in an acceptable fashion were done on modern cpus overclocked to 5GHz

Is i5 6500 enough for this?

I want to play nier but it looks ass on 5:4 and that's all I have.

Xenia, Cemu, Citra and pcsx2 will love your integrated gpu

DoD 3 is way better optimized. Nier runs like shit even on top of the line i7s

It's the one from nitroblog. The one with boomer Nier in it. I wanted to go with the english dub for my first playthrough as to not miss on any unsubtitled dialogue. You're welcome

I'll play it on my ps3 then as I have a physical copy that I still haven't touched years later

You saying it runs like shit makes me sad though :(

See you in another Nier thread user, gotta go to bed, it’s 6 am over here and I’m still shitposting on this website

They actually got this shit to work now? Last I saw they had it at title but couldn't render.

Upgrade your CPU.

PS3 version runs poorly as well.

no

dont play this, play the superior kino version replicant also just get a used ps3

>goes to sleep at 6 am
Livin the dream

Sleep tight, user. DoD 3 with the undub dlc is next in the menu

It works but it has very choppy audio, which is a big deal for this one particularly because of the beautiful ost

thought they fixed that in january

Attached: RPCS3 2018-08-8 05-00-53-55.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Do you have a link to this version?. The one with zoomer nier and english subs I mean

not spoonfeeding u

Just found it and I'm gonna put it on google drive and spoonfeed it to all anons that ask just to spite you

Thanks!

lmao stay mad fag

Not him, but you will never have class.

oh no

I can play this generally fine on 2600 and a 10602gb, but cutscenes slowly desync audio over time and it's annoying.