It just... it just blows my mind how scientifically accurate this image is. You literally can't dispute it

It just... it just blows my mind how scientifically accurate this image is. You literally can't dispute it.

Attached: gayish.jpg (1000x1000, 487K)

Unity mechanically is the best AC game, only contrarians will disagree.

Fact: if you've played more than three of those turds before you dropped the series, you are a literal shit eater.

I actually liked syndicate
probably because I have a thing for that time period

Currently playing odyssey
Its great. Only other one i played was the first

This
Well, should be A tier so should origins.
I think the best ass creed game is 3, it has everything that makes the franchise what it is, but also adds a useful open world rather than just there for padding and big unique cities that aren't just copy pasted.
Mechanically unity is best, best parkour, combat, tgod tier world building amd finally went back to assassinations missions like the first game?
Origins has best world which feels alive, black flag is top tier but not for the ass creed part only pirate parts.
Not played oddesy yet

S: 2
A: Brotherhood, Revelations, 1, Black Flag
B: 3
--Trash--
C: Unity, Syndicate, Rogue, Odyssey
D: Origins

Very easy to dispute: Asscreed 3 anywhere above D tier.

>get monthly AssAssCreed itch
>download the one that looks the most interesting to me at the moment
>play for 4 hours, get overwhelmed by all the sidecontent/collectibles and uninstall it
>repeat

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (1536x2048, 268K)

Fixed

Attached: 1552532688354.jpg (2000x1100, 528K)

I've only played 1 and 2 and they are both shit. People seem to hold up 2 as the pinnacle of the series and it was pretty shit so I assume they all are.

At the time 2 and Brotherhood were popular their design was actually novel. Now everything is Ubishit, so it's like how Hamlet reads like a collection of famous quotes.

Never got the love for Brotherhood, that's when I started to check out of the series permanently as they bloated it with subsystems and focused less and less on the core mechanics. 2 of course started it with its shitty ending, but Brotherhood's story is especially bad and uninteresting.

>asscreed 3
The whole game is tutorial. The worst "game" I've ever owned

Imagine actually playing AssCreed

Brotherhood was so kino

why do people like AC3 so much? It was the first one in the series that was so boring I dropped it.

>1, 2, 3 being same level
2>1>shit>3
the rest of the image is fine

why did they abandon the red and white color scheme? this really upsets my autism

Agreed, Brotherhood multiplayer is some of the most fun I've ever had in anything ever.

>2 not being in the S tier

nice try but I'm gonna have to tell you to go fuck yourself

because in the 1700s and beyond, most people didn't wear white outfits regularly

Unity stripped a bunch of features away, though. Like human shields.

No one sticking up for odyssey?
I'm having fun, but not otherwise a big AC guy

>scientifically accurate
Accurate maybe, but not "scientifically".

retard

Odyssey is A tier at least
based

I love brotherhood man

It's also very atmospheric and looks great. Too bad the story is so bland. Especially in contrast with historical events that unfolds during this time.

Origins needs to move up a tier
AC3 needs to move down a tier
Unity needs to move up a tier
AC2 needs to move up a tier
Black Flag needs to move down a tier

Not bad though OP, I'm gonna give you a B+ for getting it mostly right, and no game massively in the wrong place