Combat and progression is shit

>combat and progression is shit
>atmosphere and setting is good

is the witcher 3 again

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 44K)

>every couple of months I start a new game in Witcher 3 because I love the world and characters
>immediately stop playing for months on end because the combat is so shitty
I want to enjoy the game but God damn it actively feels like it's fighting against me any time the actually gameplay happens.

>Looks shit
>Is shit
No surprise there.

Bait

You wasn't able to trigger a single person, how does that feel user?

I was finally on my way to kill the third dreamer, but now im home for spring break and can't play. Fuck I just wanna go back and finish it. Am I almost done?

Attached: 1525789469878.jpg (448x537, 99K)

Hollow Knight thread, then?

I don't think I'll ever git gud, but I am getting better. I went back and found the other nail arts I missed in the Howling Cliffs (I actually didn't realize there were two rooms) and Greenpath (fuck that fucking shit, I know I'm going to hate pogo platforming even more later). I've also whomped on some more Warrior Dreams and got myself a piece of Pale Ore from the moth so I can upgrade my Nail again. I need more Geo.

After that I'm not sure. I think I need to explore in the City of Tears more? I heard something about Isma's Tear?

You guys pre-ordered too right?

The devs honestly deserve the money for how much enjoyment I've gotten out of this already.

Attached: hollow knight pre-order.png (1120x539, 826K)

False flagging is a sin, user

If I didn't have a Kickstarter to back tomorrow, I'd preorder it just for that incredible pin.

I genuinely think the devs deserve more than they've gotten for Hollow Knight. It is easily a 60 dollar game and it goes on sale a lot.

What am I missing to complete the Journal? I have 155 done, how many more and what? Did they add Sly to the Journal so I have to beat him in the pantheon?

Attached: 1550975909329.png (386x382, 94K)

Look up the full hunter's journal list. Go down like thirty and see what's there. Go down the same amount on your own in-game list. If it's the same go down another thirty.

When you finally get one that doesn't match, go up on both until you find what's missing.

Attached: 1552320015775.jpg (503x513, 66K)

Did you get the laser-shooting crystal bugs that can't be harmed with the nail and you can only kill with spells?

The "birds" in Greenpath are a common one people miss.

Yes

Have those as well

the unkillable centipedes in deepnest have a journal, as do the pop-up worms in the crossroads

Found it. Missing a Garpede

Yeah, that's one of the ones you have to find. It's at the bottom of Deepnest.

Found it
Thought I had to fight the Hunter
Now I want a boss fight with him

Any details on what the PC version of the game is? Is it a DRM-Free disc or just a shitty steam code?

>opinion and taste is shit
>subject matter and thread is good

it's every thread on Yea Forums again

Attached: dabbing knight.png (1280x1280, 55K)

Better combat animations
Enhanced targeting
Fcr3

You're welcome

being a jaded, cynical outcast is an even bigger sin, faggot

Is it so hard for people playing this game to look for a wiki page or literally just google the damn thing instead of blog about it

They do it because they never have arguments

You will read my blog and you will like it

>Is it so hard for people playing this game to look for a wiki page or literally just google the damn thing instead of blog about it

Nah, of course not. But often we just want the next step, not the whole spoiler. And it gives a chance for those people who are chugging away at the endgame to look back fondly on that first playthrough.