Notch is losing the tranny fight hard

Notch is losing the tranny fight hard.
What was he thinking when he decided to speak up about this on a pro-transfurry media?

Attached: fedora guy and the furry.png (651x798, 79K)

>JK Rowling of video games
gay

I'm envious of people like Notch for the fact that I'll never be famous and successful enough to live permanently rent free in the heads of bitter cunts that obviously envy my success.

why would you say this directly to a man who can literally buy out every house surrounding yours, the local council, the police department, and then play kidz bop 24/7 until you go insane

he's on the wrong side of history

That's not how things work in America faggot.

>furry on twitter
Notch doesn't even have to do anything and he's already superior.

Attached: 1b3.jpg (680x580, 47K)

Because he's too depressed and not right in the head to do all that.
No one right in the head would spend most of their day on social media shitposting, especially when they have billions to their name.

>Billionaire losing a twitter fight against some creepy furfag
I don't think he'll really care after this

Attached: 2e.png (327x316, 208K)

He did come from Yea Forums, we're all the same here.

I think it's hilarious that furshitters think they're people.

>Losing a fight
>Fuck-You money

Nah

how did twitter become the platform for left wing soibois (who seem to be furries 60% of the time)? don't get it

>Literally have enough money to do whatever the fuck you want for the rest of your life
>Get buttmad at furry trannies on twitter

>No one right in the head would spend most of their day on social media shitposting, especially when they have billions to their name.
how can you say that for certain? sounds like projection

>mark zuckerberg
>that shit where the cops can take anything they believe to be used in a crime or whatever to the point of taking your $70,000 car with no recourse over a bag of weed

he's got lots of money and a candy room, what do you expect him to do when his family is a wreck, he posts on Yea Forums, and he's tfw no gf despite being able to afford any woman on the planet? that's why the insult was so uncalled for

>arguing with furry commies
Hes fighting a losing battle. These "people" can't be reasoned with, can't see logic and will most certainly try to drag everybody down with them

wtf lmao

>what is Trump

Attached: file~01.png (115x91, 10K)

How is he losing anything? The fag he's arguing against is a tranny furfag, that's like losing at everything forever.

He has money none of us will ever have, but he still has a human brain like anyone else with all the problems that can go with it. Depression is an irrational condition, it can be debilitating regardless of life’s circumstances.

He's rich enough that he can say whatever he wants and feel no repercussions.

I like Notch.
I think it's sad these mentals are abusing his depressive personality and calling it a personal victory. They won't amount to more.
Then again he's only enabling it by engaging them in the first place, so it's his fault for even stooping to the peasant's level.

The goal of wealth is to be free from society and be able to live your life exactly how you want, completely anonymously with nobody to ever bother you. Being famous is the opposite of that.

>billionaire
>never has to lift a finger for the rest of his life
>spends the rest of his days triggering furfags and trannies on Twitter just by existing.
Pretty based, actually.

>can do ANYTHING he wants to
>spends his days arguing with trannies on twitter
How can anyone be such a fuck-up?

Attached: 1549092048092.png (172x216, 51K)

Well, that furfaggot is right tho.

Is money the ultimate redpill?
>butthurt snowflakes can't get you fired from your job because you don't work
>can't spread rumors about you to turn you into a phariah because you've already alienated yourself from people by being paranoid everyone only wants your money

Becuase Notch has always been one of us

I don't see anyone losing there. Just some furrfag thinking he's got a random millionaire figured out on twitter.

by being stupid rich and bored I guess

He literally said nothing wrong about Notch, it's all true. Notch is boring, his life is boring and his reputation will be that Minecraft became such a success despite him.

Because it's the perfect platform for them, they can spout "pithy" one liners and "facts" with zero evidence to back them up. If anyone dares question their mighty opinion it's ding dong bannu.

What the fuck is Notch's problem? Why is he even on twitter? If I had a billion I'd be cursing on a yacht with hottest bitches for the rest of my life. Not argue with trannies on tiwtter

You would do the same thing.

Why does he have to do anything at all?

meh, he created what is essentially the 3D equivalent of Tetris.
His name in history books is cemented and well deserved despite his personal politics.

The lesson here is that no amount of money would let anyone here “make it”. That the culture promoted on Yea Forums and elsewhere is bad for your mental health and living a life of hatred doesn’t just hurt others, but will destroy your own life as well regardless of your material circumstances.

Maybe he enjoys arguing with trannies.