*BSSSZZZHOOOOOOWWWW*

*BSSSZZZHOOOOOOWWWW*
ahem.. I have an announcement to make.
Get on TalkWorld!

Attached: announcement.png (971x547, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfoAytfX3rk
freegames-online.info/frenchembassy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself retard eceleb

user.. That's not very nice. I just want to hang out with my friends on TalkWorld.

Attached: surprised.png (181x182, 9K)

talk to a penis idiot

I'm on, Lol

Attached: talkworldshakir.png (1051x433, 147K)

ecelebs read mean tweets #23 (feat sainttimmy)

retarded thread i downloaded game from cnet but its just failing connection? can i get unbanned?

Come to the pool bro, we're doin laps!

Attached: swim sesh.png (1220x560, 260K)

You need to run the bat my nigga

Niggas wearing pants on the pool wilding

GUYS DO NOT GIVE UP
This is a real game, it actually existed! You can see from the old webarchives of etchinghill.com and you can even find the game client there. I'm pretty sure the bat file everyone is talking about is actually true as the only way that the game client could even connect to a new server is through modifying the game with a bat file or something. With all the references to freegames-online.info I believe that the bat file is on there. The first password on the site is "officetowers" we just need the password to the next section and I think we can finally play talkworld!

ah shit, we doing this again? might as wel post what we know about the site.

Alright so now that we know that the bat is on freegames-online, we need to figure out how to get by animegirlteen.ru, as that is the next roadblock I'm anchoring this post with all the useful info we have so far:
>the password to secret is officetowers
>youtube.com/watch?v=JfoAytfX3rk has links to something that could possibly help with animegirlteen.ru
>we need to find the username and password to animegirlteen.ru
>someone named nappy died or went missing as hinted by the french embassy and the secret jukebox
reply to this with relevant info about animegirlteen.ru or anything else

kill

Attached: kill.png (1679x221, 32K)

This isn't an ARG you moron, they aren't going to give you the bat because there is legal trouble behind it, they only give it tobthrusted people...

papito?

Papito jugo al doom

I don't know why but the samefagging shit in here makes me feel like its on Yea Forums

silencio

Attached: papito grande.png (817x652, 543K)

no it's just a retard eleceb and his underage discord trannies

Hahaha u mad? Small peenus can't get into talkworld or probably a nigger

can confirm i'm trans

Shit bro, you're on to us!
Anyways, hey guys, check out this cool dog! Who wants to pet it?

Attached: dog.png (1222x562, 241K)

>someone named nappy died or went missing as hinted by the french embassy and the secret jukebox
>actually know someone named nappy who hung themselves last november
what

eleceb

yup

freegames-online.info/frenchembassy.html

mods can delete this thread now

Hello, Yea Forums. You may call me "Parallel." I see you've come a long way in this little game we've set up... heh heh. But you still have so far to come. As a nice gesture, I'll give you this little "breadcrumb." The next step is right under your nose. Trust your eyes, not your senses.

P.S.
This goes farther down than you can possibly imagine. Much of what you think you know is false. There are powerful people involved. Tread carefully. And avoid HIM at all costs...

HE COMES

Attached: 372HELL888HUBNEXUSVV.png (465x477, 316K)

Why so mad about this, couldn't get into talkworld? Did you forgot to run the bat?

its networld

BASEDOLA

k

Attached: 1393838537529.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Stop it. We are an inclusive community here on TalkWorld. Everyone ignore this poster. Judging by the size of his image he probably has some sort of virus stored inside it. Don't open this.

Attached: inclusive community.png (1035x365, 90K)

Guys I think we're close to solving this ARG

Hey if you guys want to add me for furry roleplays on Talkwolrd or Net-World I'm Zilchexo#5288 but don't be a draguar because I'm already a draguar

its way too much of a coincidence to not be the person who I knew, that dude always joked about the french and is dead

Attached: nappy.png (1470x880, 159K)

Attached: fuck.jpg (800x638, 136K)

Cryin Bro...

HECOMESHECOMESHECOMES

Sending Papito to your location now.

Attached: PAPITO.png (128x301, 12K)

this stinks of pedo shit

Attached: recluse is typing.png (3625x700, 1.25M)