When

when

Attached: cloud-1.png (640x360, 300K)

Never

>the most corporate meddling infected company in the world

lol never ever enjoy FFXIV though

Ever

THIS!!!

Why? It's going to suck like FFXV. Total fucking disappointment.

Attached: 1486818098874.png (540x489, 243K)

Why is Cloud such a faggot twink now
He looks like shit

because this guy are sick

I will as soon as Square gives them a fucking budget. The fact that they have to buy servers with cash shop money is ludicrous.

Why even bother user, FFVII isn't THAT stellar that we should be riding on so much hype; we're all just riding nostalgia of our formative years.

He's always been a cute twink you mong

We will never get a FF7 remake that plays like DMC5 and it hurts

Probably sooner now that the director isn't busy working on another Triple A title... oh wait he's doing DLC for that.

Why would you want that, FF7 is an RPG

Role-playing? It's entirely linear. We have nearly zero choice in what decisions Cloud makes. What on earth do you mean? From where I'm standing it's a game about a guy with a big sword thrashing trash mobs and I think the gameplay should reflect that in a smooth and interesting way.

What's-his-face is still utterly seething that Square stopped him from pissing away resources on V-13 so don't expect amything good.
Aerith will be a blonde who can suddenly use lots of crazy magic, Cloud with learn how to teleport and lose his shirt, and a random musical number between the two of them will be the finale of the first Episode instead of the Rufus fight.
Tidus > Cloud anyway.

Because nostalgia, duh. FFVII was a big part of my childhood and I'm still listening to the GOAT OST every now and then. Just walking through a fully fleshed out HD world of FFVII, while listening to a reimagination of Uematsu's masterpiece is a reason alone to be hyped. I just want to explore every nook and cranny of every town.
If the game is actually fun beyond that, awesome, but that's honestly enough for me already.

Attached: Final Fantasy VII (Disc 1) 2014-08-26 23.02.53.png (320x240, 90K)

When I say RPG i refer to the gameplay, have you never played an RPG let alone FF7 retard?

Hopefully never

you shut your whore mouth

I admire your optimism, unfortunately my own has dried up with the goodwill I had for this company after FFXIII, FFXV and KH3. This company cannot be trusted with budgets and hype.

I hope for your sake they retain those GOAT OSTs. I'm more skeptical about their ability to translate those maps into a 3D HD world though.

this
kill yourself

I'm right nigger, he has ALWAYS been a twink

>When I say RPG i refer to the gameplay
No, you're referring to the combat. You have never played a real role-playing game, which is to say one played a table with real human beings.

Fuck you the remake is going to be shit and you all know it.

admit it

Media blitz in early April.
Your question and more will be 'uncovered'.

Attached: 1548210248779.png (645x773, 49K)

You're a troll, got it

I know that is not true, because I'm the one who made up that rumor.

If you want to say that FF7 is a strategy game then say that.

This absolutely

Sqare-enix cant make a game to save their lives

It was square-soft that made those games we remember.

Trailer at TGS probably
First part comes out in Q4 2020

Cloud's a fag.
Jecht has a bigger sword AND a bigger dick.

TWEWY was a great game, though. Granted, that came out years ago, but still.

Attached: 68D85425-C7F5-44D5-887D-F3997B3877FC.jpg (1024x576, 120K)