What are you most hyped for?

What are you most hyped for?

Attached: Dying_Light_2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

You just posted it

Please don't go fucking Epic Games Store exclusive Techland

Nothing

The heat-death of the universe so I don't have to deal with another human being ever again

The Outer Worlds and Doom Eternal more than anything
also Caves of Qud, Disco Elysium, Dying Light 2, CTR, Hylics 2, Psychonauts 2, Outward, Ori sequel, SK: King of Cards, Kombat 11, UFO 50, Wasteland 3, WoW Classic, Streets of Rogue, UFO 50, Wasteland 3, WoW Classic

beyond 2019 I'd say Hollow Knight: Silksong, Noita, Hytale, SMT V, Cyberpunk 2077, Metroid Prime 4

Attached: 323.gif (279x256, 20K)

>open world
>virus outbreak
>zombies
>"decisions have consequences" meme
>parkour
>lvl ups
>upgrades

I this industry to crash already

caves of qud is already out retard,

also double post fucking idiot

Attached: 12309432348.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

lol incel

I cant get hyped anymore. I prefer to expect the worst and be surprised when a game is at least competently made.

Blasphemous

it's in early access faggot, and yeah my bad

The Outer Worlds and Doom Eternal more than anything
also Disco Elysium, Dying Light 2, CTR, Hylics 2, Psychonauts 2, Outward, Ori sequel, SK: King of Cards, Kombat 11, UFO 50, Wasteland 3, WoW Classic, Streets of Rogue, UFO 50, Wasteland 3

beyond 2019 I'd say Hollow Knight: Silksong, Noita, Hytale, SMT V, Cyberpunk 2077, Metroid Prime 4

Attached: 1552522075047.gif (278x258, 820K)

I'm actually not. The reveal and second trailer didn't excite me and the "your choices change the world!!!" trope is a res flag for me. I'll just keep grinding legend levels in the first game

awful mean to make fun of me like that, user

Attached: 1487850144751.png (658x662, 109K)

I just cleaned it up buddy

Attached: fixd.gif (220x253, 77K)

holy shit I'm a fucking retard, I deleted the version that I cleaned up myself and left the original fucked one up
I'm going to sleep fuck it

>the early access meme

hahahahahahaha you fuckin retard

it isn't finished yet, simple as that, unless you'd also consider a game in pre-alpha or beta to be 'released' you don't have an argument
cavesofqud.com/roadmap/

>improved already good parkour
>stronger, more mutated end-game zombies
It would be cool if they made some good characters too, but I probably won't care about the game's story anyway.

Attached: gondola.jpg (800x600, 24K)

fortnite is still in early-access too

Risk of Rain 2
Silksong
Sekiro
Nope, can't think of anything else.
Oh yeah, Doom Eternal provided it's not too casualized and the movement speed is higher than what has been shown so far.

I hope they fix the cringy characters and shitty story. But I know they won't.

avellone is working on it so maybe

Chris Avellone.

I'm hyped for having a daughter.