Is Yea Forums ready for CH to announce the first legitimately good Nep game in two weeks...

gematsu.com/2019/02/compile-heart-neptunia-special-day-event-set-for-dengeki-game-festival-2019-on-march-30
Is Yea Forums ready for CH to announce the first legitimately good Nep game in two weeks? What are your hopes and dreams?

Attached: 1455481714516.jpg (1591x1999, 590K)

I have high hopes for a good game.
Even their shitty no budget RPG are decent

The mainline games have gotten progressively better with each installment so hopefully they can get it right with the next one. My dream is to have a Nep game where the gameplay is just as interesting as the girls and VN scenes.

Attached: 1525799170833.jpg (483x1200, 90K)

Why would they discuss a new game when they literally have the RPG coming out in like one month?

Retard. Enjoy the 2D scroller shit show.

Honestly all the mechanics are there, they just need to balance them in the right way. Having the Godhand style make your own combo with DPS for meter building, pow for damage, and other elemental properties is great, it just needs to be expanded and made more useful.

Still waiting on Super Neptunia. Though CN4GO has been pretty fun so far, just started out on that one.

Attached: Blanc dress.jpg (4877x6950, 2.91M)

Look at this retard. Look at him and laugh. Haha.

My thoughts exactly. Megadimension almost got it right, but there's still plenty of room for improvement.

Attached: DqHjWPuU4AI2Eip.jpg (600x600, 81K)

What makes you think it'll be good? Legit question.

Nepfags are delusional.

Compile Heart games are for low IQ people and women. Prove me wrong.

The one that's been out since December in Japan?

They said it'll have an actual budget this time

So, how is it?

VII was the first legitimately good Nep game. All of the mainline titles have been improvements, I'm sure this one will too. Honestly I don't play the spinoffs but I am sure the new mainline title will be good.

Holy fuck finally a new mainline?

Attached: 1549773321538.jpg (706x1000, 137K)

Riddles with bugs and mediocre gameplay, I blame the Canadians

Canda fucked up the programming and animation blending. Visually its fucking pretty(blessed be Tsunako) Battle system is alright at times but it's rife with bugs and other issues especially with the fast forward in battles. Story links off of Re;Birth 1's true end(this is good). The fucking leafs couldn't even make a menu that remembers your previous position so you back out of party formation(3 across) and you're right back to the far left of the menu.

>This game was made with tax dollars
I'm still mad

Raise your Neps

Attached: 1543001519196.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Just Dragon Quest IV

They can spend 5 years on one, and they'll never make a good one. They can't even give the license to a half way decent company, so why should I trust them when they haven't even made a good one in years?

Hell, have they even made a 'good' Neptunia game?

Attached: 223.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

>Nep on a nintendo system
>It's fucking shit (moreso than usual)
ITS NOT FAIR

One step closer to Smash baby

Attached: DtoD2TKVAAAKC0k.png (370x320, 31K)

BLACKED

If they were to add team ninja rep to Neptunia. Which character should they use as a reference?

Stop that

Attached: 5544.jpg (705x714, 73K)

They would combine Ayane and Kasumi into one, single character

give me more songs and nep merch, I'm fucking starving here

You explain to me then what's going on in that picture HUH

It was pocky day.

Attached: 74567.jpg (1200x821, 83K)

EGGPLANTED
you fucking retard

Attached: eggplant.jpg (1000x944, 760K)

please never go back to that dogshit "gameplay" that cybernep has, literally cancer

megadimension was at least 1000000000 times better

>those dark hands
I don't get your point

that's a wierd face to make for pocky