Why do people hate on this game? I thought it was fun

Why do people hate on this game? I thought it was fun.

Attached: 1253770423143.png (250x222, 136K)

because its an embarrassment to PM and TTYD

The removal of all RPG mechanics makes fighting anything entirely pointless. It's a net loss, since combat drains resources. It's fundamentally flawed design.

What did you like about it?

They hate it for not feeling like edgy fanfiction and sometimes legitimate gripes like the battle system.

Why fight anything if the stickers you find on the ground while doing the puzzles let you solve the puzzles? Why fight anything if the stickers you find in the environment for the bosses let you cheese the bosses? Currency is worthless as a result and currency and common stickers are your only rewards for enemy encounters. The game actually nags you for treating bosses like RPG bosses.

It's actually a net gain to do battles, but you don't receive the majority of coins aren't given until the end of stage bonus.

Writing took a nose dive. Even Super Paper Mario had some funny stuff although it had to share space with the most generic anime love story ever told.

The fact that they promote stickers as a feature when what it really is is every option of a battle is removed except for items.

It literally has no fucking soul. Like, there's no traces of it. At all
Super paper mario was also garbage, but I still wanted to finish it because it had shitloads of soul. Sticker star on the other hand wasn't worth playing at all.
Deleted that shit after the 1st world and I have no intentions to check it again

The Aoe stickers like the ice and fire flowers deal like 1 damage to bosses but can clear out groups of enemies. The argument about the stickers and battles never made sense because the best stickers to use in standard battles are the worst to use against bosses.

>Even Super Paper Mario had some funny stuff.

Ah yes like farting and toilets.

>Even Super Paper Mario had some funny stuff
>WELL IT ALSO HAD SOME THINGS IN IT THAT WEREN'T FUNNY!
Yes? I never disputed that

I knew the game was garbage when you could run away from boss fights because the fighting the boss boils down to use the right super sticker. If you don't have the right super sticker you're fucked and have to run away and find it.

You need coins to buy back the super sticker you needed for the boss, but you used it before just to see what it did.

You can beat almost all of the bosses without their weakness. The only one that requires it is the giant Cheep Cheep.

You can beat all the bosses except the big cheep cheep without a specific sticker. However it requires a shred of skill to accomplish so appears impossible for most fans of previous Paper Mario titles.

The stupid crown berates everytime you dont use the boss killing stickers

Only for the goomba, pokey, and blooper.

Oh yeah i forgot the scenes between chapters with two unseen chatacters telling a stilted love story. That was a real sidesplitter.

>posting on Yea Forums and thinking you're above potty humor
fucking phony is what you are

It's like you can't read. You're arguing with somebody who agrees with you, you zoomers are like rabid animals.

Can you manually block all the hits from Gooper Blooper's ink or do you need a leaf sticker?

No RPG elements, no partners, no story, no fun.

You never played the first two.

Attached: 39045853.webm (480x480, 2.14M)

You and your IQ of 630 sure showed me.

Dunno but if you use the Baahammer to put him to sleep just before he spits the poison. It prevents him from using it and he cycles to his next attack.

not an argument

Does that always work or is there a chance of failing like with crumpling with POW blocks?

Not everything has to be. Living in a society doesn't mean you approve of it.

>You never played the first two

The second game is so easy that the 4th, 5th and 6th chapter bosses are statistically weaker than the 3rd with his self-buffs. The challenge drops until the final boss.

It always works.

it does when circumstances do not force you to remain there, as in real life
note: this is a Turkish Basketweaving Forum not real life

To clarify, living in a society does not mean you approve of every norm within it.

Crude humour isn't funny on or off of Yea Forums. What are you going to do about it?