GEARS 5

Who else is buying this game?

Attached: 1547637789766.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQYn-ZgQG5k
youtube.com/watch?v=3Pf4KxbknXA
youtube.com/watch?v=SEpWlFfpEkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I get a laura bailey wife, guys? Please?

Attached: schitzel.png (316x265, 142K)

What exactly needs to happen for women to fuck off from video games? I'm sick of seeing their faces in them.

I'll always buy them for the multiplayer. The story is kinda meh after 3 but whatever.

It looks miles better than gears 4 and the story actually looks interesting so yeah I'll try it out

fuck off incel

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=yQYn-ZgQG5k

Looks more Tomb Raider than Gears

seems cool so I'll pay for 1 month of gamepass to finish it and then I'll be done with it

Spics mostly.

Pain. Suffering.

garbage. series died afer 3, just like halo.

t. didn't play 4

Mexicans, judging by the people i matchmake with 4 now.

>It looks miles better than gears 4 and the story actually looks interesting so yeah I'll try it out

Attached: 1550459504297.jpg (290x290, 24K)

everything after Reach is trash

There was a gears 4?

>It looks miles better than gears 4 and the story actually looks interesting so yeah I'll try it out

Attached: 1499756418524.gif (162x149, 1.86M)

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=3Pf4KxbknXA

Unfortunately

I'll start buying Gears again when the series goes multiplat. No, Botnet 10 does not count.

What is the Story after 3? Never played the Spinoff starring Baird either

user I.....

Attached: 4B69D8B6-0266-48A0-A184-B56095EB5BCD.jpg (250x237, 8K)

>buff aryan guy with shaved head
Hold crap, is JD /ourguy/ in this game?

And yes, I liked gears 4 so I will be buying this. I'm hoping they ditch all the brightly coloured skins though

>i'll buy it when it goes on multiple platforms
>NO THIS OTHER PLATFORM IT'S ON ISN'T A REAL PLATFORM

Attached: 1538607206145.png (769x733, 60K)

i forgot this was even announced

companies need to wake the fuck up and realize that a huge chunk of their consumer base are men.

I don't mind playing as a woman but she was so fucking obnoxious in the trailer. Wish they picked some other girl as a protag.

iirc, they kill all the Locust in 3, but then in 4 the story is like "LOL, NOPE! they're still around but they mutated and are called 'The Swarm' now."

>LOL, NOPE!
So basically like Gears 2? And Gears 3?

Gears died after 2. Bullet sponge Lambent ruined 3.

Long story short the Locust has come back under the stupid name The Swarm and the girl in OP's pic is Myrrah's granddaughter so yes it's fucking retarded. Judgement's story is average and more enjoyable to playthough over Gears of Yawn 4.

Is this a parody?

it's a new enemy called the swarm but it's unclear of their origins yet because gears 4 took place over a 24 hour time span 25 years after the locusts were wiped out. it basically just introduced the swarm and the new technology of the COG, and the "mysterious" scions who look similar to locusts but have shards of emulsion all over them, implying they're immune to it or something.

i'm assuming gears 5 is going to be delving deeper into how the new bads came to be considering it's all about going back to the previous places and is basically going to be visiting the aftermaths of places from gears 1-3 25 years later.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEpWlFfpEkU

>Gears 1
>Game ends with hitting the entire Locust tunnel network with the lightmass bomb

>Gears 2
>"Lol, nope. All the lightmass bomb did was give humanity rust lung"
>Game ends with Jacinto being sunk, flooding the Locust city

>Gears 3
>"Lol, nope. The Locust survived, and the Lambent are also everywhere now too."
>Game ends with a bullshit plot resolution machine that vaporizes the Locust AND Lambent

>Gears 4
>"Lol, nope. The Locust just went dormant, and have evolved into the Swarm."
>I don't even remember how 4 ended.

SEETHING

The flashback segments from the beginning of 4 just made me want a game set during Emergence Day.

4 ended with kait killing her mom because she was being turned into a weird swarm thing and then her showing everyone the necklace her mom gave them that nobody noticed was shaped like a locust symbol until gears 5...

how the fuck don't the new generation not know about locusts? you'd think they'd learn about it in whatever schooling they had.

Im all in for strong womyn in games. So I'll definitely buy it

Attached: soy.png (800x750, 106K)

The beginning of gears 4 was kino, and yes we need moar e-day

>tfw we will never get a gears game set in the Pendulum Wars

Attached: 1534579825429.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Looks pretty fuckin neat, gonna play it day one on Game Pass.

>we will never get a gears game set in the Pendulum Wars
You did, it was called Gears Judgment Multiplayer

No need to buy it when theres GamePass.

Gears 4 was trash I played though the beginning and got bored. This looks like the missions will be more interesting based on the trailer with lots of different environments and stuff.

You never even played Judgement's multiplayer have you?

Attached: 1522423806096.jpg (800x800, 127K)

Gears 4 kinda of a slow start though. It definitely wasnt trash and multi is still good

Why do you think it was human v human?

Hope you aren't talking about the trash pile that was Gears 4. Everything about 5 looks like more of the same.

I'm was talking about the setting numbnuts

Definetely not me.
>comes as a fun dudebro shooter
>goes out woke and broke

bump

How is it woke? And no, don’t give me that
>muh female protagonist!
>muh black sidekick!
>IT’S ABOUT MEEEE
shit

Woke is deliberately distorting the character demographics of a game to not match the country of origin or the user base of that game for no other reason than sociopolitical and usually in an economically counterintuituve way.

That's just the way it is.

The game's still for Mexicans and the girl is Mexican though.

Have sex

gotta be 6'4 and named Travis Willingham

Attached: 1533446135215.png (594x307, 24K)

Please stop.

>Gears of Woke 5

kek Aaron

How are they distorting the character demographic when the game isn’t set around some political agenda (eg. Wolfenstein 2)? There’s no in-game or real life reason why these characters couldn’t be the way they are, the target demographic doesn’t matter.

that's my bad

Attached: 1550804515906.jpg (295x459, 56K)

>Woke is deliberately distorting the character demographics of a game to not match the country of origin or the user base of that game for no other reason than sociopolitical and usually in an economically counterintuituve way.
One of the best ways I've heard it explained.

Please please stop.

alright alright, for real now

Attached: 1504844074378.jpg (750x609, 106K)

Well user, you finally convinced me to off myself. Later fellas.

Women will never be cool.

don't be like that, check out how bad this bitch is.

goddamn

Attached: 1550802365432.png (531x625, 482K)

She looked like a feminine man.
My dick wouldn't get hard with that face.

Attached: 1552283309809.jpg (1024x429, 78K)

There was a gears 4?

Where's the lie though?

they know men are gonna play these games anyways so they want to expand their demo

>gears of bore
>fun

this, men just care about fun gameplay even if it has girls.

only insecure wannabe macho queers cry about women

The Strongest metal heads have survived jak

Attached: samos-the-sage-jak-ii-96.9.jpg (210x240, 14K)

It looks really bad. I'm not going to try and convince any of you since it won't work because I'm just another Yea Forums autist, but please wait and consider a bit after the release before buying.

While I "kinda" agree, women have been in Gears since 2010 and have been soldiers in the actual lore way before Gears 3 even happened.

Looks like Gears 4 but with more interesting environments and enemies, and Gears 4 basically just took Gears 3 gameplay and improved upon it. There hasn't even been a gameplay breakdown yet so nobody can tell if it's actually bad.

From what I saw at E3 the story looked like shit. I don't really know though, I'm not a huge gears fan. This is advice I give away every time a game looks a bit shaky, I'm tired of companies release shit and getting away with it.

>it looks really bad
This is just an absolutely ignorant statement judged solely on the basis of "muh women" and don't even fucking pretend I'm making assumptions.

Yea, Kait is an absolutely underdeveloped character who no one felt any emotion for so it's going to take a lot for TC to redeem the roster. But with Rod Fergusson talking about how Gears 5 will be more "open" and the world will be vastly expanded on gives me hope for the much needed world building. Gears has always needed more variation in traversing through the world which is what has been stated they are trying to do.

It doesn't look bad at all so far considering we haven't even seen anything but a few short snippets of gameplay. Does the story come off as try hard though? Sure I'll give people that and I'm very skeptical. As far as the the way Gears 4 played out and how transparent the company was with the development gives me hope they learned from Gears 4 and what both the old fans and new fans want from a Gears title.

I think one thing people need to remember about Gears 4 is that it was a mainly a AAA test project. The company designed the gameplay around the older games so they could get a sense of how to produce a Gears product rather than rush in and implement a fuck ton of new changes/mechanics that they'd be unsure if the audience would like. Gears 4 was a success in terms of learning how to make a Gears game for a new studio.

Attached: 1465905214194.jpg (1675x4304, 1.47M)

SF has a lot of skins that change characters' skin tones and themes though lol.

Attached: 1521585901976.png (1024x717, 1.03M)

My opinion on the game is obviously underdeveloped and biased, but once again I'm just telling you be careful. It could easily end up being a very poor game, just like most AAA titles. Companies prey on fans like you to preemptively buy a piece of shit for easy money.

lmao who in their right mind would buy this shit? it has that little bitch crying all the time.

Gears of War? More like Tears of War.

>prey on fans
Gears is one of the rare franchises where the fans don't fall for the bullshit.

Look at Judgement, the new loot crates and the outrage, the constant battle about the PC version having NVidia driver issues and the fact that they will straight up abandon shit they think will hurt the franchise.