Dracula was always the protagonist of the castlevania series

The belmonts are literally secondary characters.

Attached: draculaa.png (220x313, 112K)

Correct. He's the main draw of the series usually, the main conflict most of the time, and has the largest arc in general. He also becomes more developed as the games go on, whereas some Belmonts barely show up twice. We get his origins, future, relationships, etc.

the reboot castlevania games had a better story than its original.

>basically jettison the entire point of dracula by never having him truly be super evil, making his redemption lack impact
>Go straight to SAAAATAN as the villain, and ditching the "All religions and mythologies are used for characters/monsters" aspect that fans loved so much

>Dracula is technically FTL and a multiversal being
wew lad

Is this a drac for ants?

so much the netflix stole scene by scene the priest death scene

Lords of Shadow 1 was a good start, then they dropped the ball with Mirror of Fate and let it roll down a hill into a cesspit of hatred and lies in Lords of Shadow 2.

Clearly, hence the second a in the file name, standing for ant-sized.

Why did they give dracula black hair in the netflix series instead of white hair? White is iconically castlevania's drac hair, while black is more "movie" dracula.

He had black hair in his earlier depictions before Symphony established him as being white haired.

Perhaps it was to contrast his from his son?

And you figured this out NOW?

He had dark hair originally too. The original literary/film Dracula is also usually portrayed as dark haired, and as such most popular film incarnations pull from the Christopher Lee/Bela Lugosi look. It fits since the original Classicvanias were pretty much just Simon or whatever Belmont of the century we were using, just rampaging through classic movie monsters from Frankenstein('s monster) to a werewolf to Medusa, etc.
I think it works. The dark hair makes him seem a little more earthly while the white hair just sort of emphasizes his lack of humanity, which helps given that the lens is on Dracula much more often than the endgame boss he is in the games.

Shut the fuck up Dracula

Fuck off, Vlad.

Attached: dracula computer.png (400x400, 111K)

I beat Symphony, Aria, and rondo of blood. What should I go for next? Dawn of sorrow?

*AHEM*
FUCK Dracula
FUCK Camilla
FUCK Konami
AND FUCK BELMOTS

Attached: Ngraves.jpg (900x1600, 480K)

AND FUCK THE NIGHT

Attached: Leon_Belmont.png (1600x1500, 3.44M)

>plot twist
>Leon belmont was fucking dracula's wife
>she died of an STD he gave her

SOTN anime when?

they want to go all the way through to at least Aria, so eventually if the series continues on.

I kind of wonder if they'll ever continue on after Dawn of sorry; the ending kind of implies that no matter what there's going to keep being more dark lords born to take the throne so long as Satan and God are fighting it out.

*sorrow

>*deflects at humanity*

Just because the villain is the most prominent and recurring character doesn't make him the protagonist. I swear, the second a character gets any focus Yea Forums goes off the rails and starts calling them the actual main character and if they feel like they're in a detractory mood they'll say "they hijacked it"