Is DMC5 proof that gaming isn’t dead and that good games can still be made if there’s passion

Is DMC5 proof that gaming isn’t dead and that good games can still be made if there’s passion.

Attached: 2A23FE49-DBCB-44CA-B171-8CF090E20C8D.png (200x300, 153K)

Hollow Knight already did that 2 years prior, but yeah good games come out quite often so long as you know where to look

Good games and bad games always existed since the invention of video games. This also happens with every form of product

There was never an imbalance except 2014. holy shit that was a bad year

Attached: 1552508162829.png (979x720, 1.68M)

The Wii U had some really good shit like MK8 and DKC TF, also Alien Isolation was a very good horror game. Overall though it didn’t have a ton.

There is always a good video game around the corner, you just have to not be lazy and put a little effort in finding it, now less than ever thanks to the power of the internet. God damn finding a good game was frustrating back when I was a wee baba with a fat tit, I didn't even know what vidya magazines were, had to sacrifice my saved up allowance and pray that the game was good this time. Now I just fire up the internet and that's that.

Attached: 1542786488570.jpg (612x387, 32K)

DMC5 was devoid of passsion so obviously not.

You're a literal faggot

It's proof you fuckers eat anything up

>Shit music
>Generic and greyscale overworld
>No enemy variety
>Awkward facial animation and voice acting
>5 hours of content. Everything takes place in one day

Not the worst dmc but could've used more soul

No I'm not I'm just unbiased. DMC5 at best is a "fan service" story instead of something new, and it does a really shit job at it.

Attached: facts.jpg (1318x976, 514K)

you're colorblind

>No enemy variety
it was almost a good bait

His post was bait but some parts were true, that one being one of them.

Just because they look the same doesn't mean that adds variety to gameplay. Every enemy does fucking nothing 90% of the time. There aren't even a handful of exceptions.

Tell that to Kotaku (more like Kucktaku). There's a Kotaku article that DmC is better than that trash Devil May Cry 5.

>old good new bad

Attached: shagged.jpg (106x158, 4K)

I'm unbiased are you're still a faggot.

try to play something other than Devil Hunter mode son

Just off the top of my head I can think of a bunch of enemies that punish you for your preferred playstyle and require you to pay attention, namely the guys that go berserk when you knock them down, the spinning hedgehogs, the scissors from 1 that require a special strategy to kill, the ninja dudes that wreck your shit if you don't royal guards, the angelo dudes with the shield that push your shit in if you don't go behind them. There are hardly any enemies like the empusa that just sit there and take it

Attached: 1552354036109.png (974x737, 595K)

this is pasta right? I'm too lazy to look up the image and text on fireden

SAVIOR, BLOODSTAINED

Except Return of the Obra Dinn proved that back in October

I hope everyone in this thread is playing video games and having fun.

Attached: 1548892484348.png (700x690, 1.13M)

You know the game is like mediocre right? You need to fuck off with this savior complex bullshit.

I finished SOS and most of DMD.

>enemies that punish you
I can't imagine being this shit at the game lmao.

>walking sims

>brainlets

jesus christ son, I try to put a little genuine effort in my post despite being fucking sleep deprived and it gets called pasta, and by the way, with "enemies that punish you" I merely mean that it's enemies that don't just sit there like the puppets from DMC4. They move around, do moves, and are immune to certain moves or resistant to them, have I spelled it out enough to refute your claim that "Every enemy does fucking nothing 90% of the time"

At first I didn't like how DSD makes swordmaster act weird but then I realised it essentially just means you can use your swordmaster attacks outside of swordmaster style, the summoned swords are just bonus.
DSD best sword.

More of DMC4's enemies "punish" you, but putting that aside your post didn't counter what I said at all it only affirmed it.