Ruins your style rank and drains half of your health on dmd

>ruins your style rank and drains half of your health on dmd
And you fags say there aren't any annoying enemies in this game.

Attached: fury.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

gg

royal guard him and if you dont like that trickster when he disappears so his attack will miss

RGing him may be effective, but avoiding his attacks won't do shit. His opening window is the shortest in the game, I swear. Even Urizen and Vergil are more open than Fury.

I don't have trouble avoiding his attacks, but I can't capitalize a whole lot when he's open to getting attacked.

>*telegraphs his attack 2 weeks in advance*

yeah, what a hard enemy. Literally nothing you can do.

>makes you lose over 60k+ red orbs with dr. faust

Attached: fregg.jpg (446x362, 23K)

Are there more enemies on dmd? So far I feel like I'm getting warmed up and the fights are already over.

get good

Attached: 1552482693429.png (614x818, 123K)

Retarded casual here. How do I deal with spinning lizards? especially after they start spinning in place
how do I approach them?

>achievement for playing on Easy
Why do they do this?

Just use ice age bro

They are extremely easy to deal with
Ice age with KC is a guaranteed parry every single time, Balrog is very easy to parry him with by using the breakdance move or just mashing punch.
As Nero Tomboy's Bloody Queen move is easy to parry him with and if you are decent at Overture timing then Overture is also an easy parry. I believe Gerbera can do the job well too.
I imagine that Helter Skelter will also do it, although I haven't tested
As V I don't know

>remember rocking dmc3
>kinda rushed dmc4
>finally get dmc5
>can't fucking multi task melee and ranged

what the fuck is going on, I used to be able to charge guns while doing combos all the time

Attached: D1fgfO6U4AAxqUu.jpg (960x640, 56K)

Evade their attacks until they stop spinning. You can either roll out of their way, or just press jump at the very last moment before they hit you since the jump has i-frames on it at the start.

Dante has more options, you can just stand there blocking with Royal Guard.

>Beating the game on higher difficulties doesn't unlock the achievements for the lower difficulties
Why do they do this?

Gunslinger, back-to-forward E&I style input to honeycomb fire or just keep shooting at them normally with E&I, this will slow down their roll and break them out of it eventually, especially when they charge at you in the roll. They pretty easy to dodge otherwise with Trickster. I have not tried out if Ice Age parries them, but something worth testing out if you want since Ice Age is a god-tier defensive move.
As Nero I honestly don't know what I do, he just destroys them. Snatch and fuck them up. Charge shot also.

Did you put shooting on one of the shoulder buttons? It's hard to charge shots while doing combos otherwise.

yeah, but I'm not used to it yet, it's kinda easy with v but I have lot's of trouble with dante and nero doing that shit

Attached: 1552322318122.jpg (800x600, 43K)

dunno but it's comfy beating easy mode after the hardest mode

Attached: 1552389446853.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

Shoot them or wait it out

>Enemy is intended to be shot first, or they just hit you for free
>In a game about open ended combat
sick of this shit makes them routine neuisances rather than fun things to interact with

straight up looks like Nicholson joker

just hold down RG

>Make rg super easy to use
>Make it better offensively too
casuals love this

shotgun into helm breaker or stinger is what i use, works pretty well. you can see them slow down enough to melee after a few shots, and it feels like it breaks them faster

i need tips on those teleporting fucks with the tentacles, i have a bike strat but when there are other enemies i take shitloads of damage during it

Attached: 20190311135640_1.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

not really
if you hold down RG you lose an entire bar of devil trigger
tho you should lose health too

>oh no what will i do without my meter that gives access to less effective hp via regen v simply negating it all and less damage than release

you can actually one shot him if you manage to parry any attack

balrog uppercut, air combo, ground smash, repeat, real impact

its time to get good at vidya, user

>one shot
>7 shots
Yea no 1 shot is 1. IE you could do it while opther enemies are hitting you. That's locking you into a combo you need to drop to dodge, thus not killing it

A lot of bosses still have moves that break held royal guard, for example Vergils regular judgment cut, also don't think you get the Revenge Meter for it if it breaks

God I hope Vergil is included in the bloody Palace update

Probably meant 1-cycle.

it's almost sure he will be added, I wonder if he's paid or free dlc, after buying the deluxe edition I would be pissed if I have to paid for him too

yeah, thanks.

and if there are more enemies around, just save your SDT and use the LT black hole thing.
now THAT one one shots him