Are they the most based company in gaming right now? Retarded platform wars aside:

Are they the most based company in gaming right now? Retarded platform wars aside:
>releases 1st party games on PC again
>listened to the community and bought up several new studios for nearly a billion dollars combined to make new games for us
>adopts consumer friendly strategies like play anywhere and cross-play with competing consoles
>ported DX12 to Win7
>releasing PC games on both Steam and Win store instead of locking everyone down onto Win store alone

And that's not even mentioning the good services they've provided to console friends like gamepass, software back compat remasters and whatnot.

Why does Sony insist on being as anti consumer as possible?

Attached: mslogo.jpg (1200x800, 27K)

They are, but I wish I actually wanted to play their games. Maybe I would own an Xbox. At they very least they need to court some Jap devs and get their games on their platform

Working for them is pretty great, though I hate the new company mentality.

>software back compat remasters
This should be standard across all consoles. It's not very special when you realize it should be the norm. But sure I'll give them that. Better than Sony remasters for sure.

I'm not sure what Microsoft is even up to lately
They seem to have no real cohesive strategy which in an era of deliberate corporate foot-shooting policy might actually work out
Eitherway it makes me vaguely apprehensive

Attached: 1470963689621.jpg (617x617, 79K)

Give me Fable fucking 2 on steam and I'll praise them to the end of my days

What’s it like working there? Do you work for the Xbox division or MS themselves?

Hello pajeet from tech support

They'll probably release a fable collection in the build up to the reboot

*clutters up ur google search results for specific problem with no actual solutions*

you smell

I'm on the Azure dev team, so I don't deal with the game division. The pay and benefits are nice, but the constant badgering for me to do volunteer work or donate to charity is annoying.

I can get behind this, I'm just hankering to play Fable 2 and my 360 is years dead

>Console friends
I know moot wanted to replace "fags" with "friends" because it would be easier for marketers to to advertise on the site.

But frankly it never caught on, and after all Microsoft has done to alienate people it's hard to believe somebody would make a post praising the company for acquiring studios and releasing content on the most popular distribution platform in the market.

I mean what, are we supposed to praise Disney for buying up a bunch of IP too?

All the fake games including the remaster on the 360 is available though xbox gamepass. Borrow an xbox off a friend or something and pay $5 or however much it is for a month sub and you can easily finish the main stories of those games in that time.

All the old games*

Isn't Fable 2 the one where nothing matters and the game's actually really short if you don't waste time on things that don't matter? The one where there's an entire segment where you're being tortured, and it doesn't matter because nothing is truly gained nor lost.

Yes, but you get a dog and comfy world to explore, there's value to the game that isn't entirely the main plot of the game, tricky to explain the ending and the spire part is completely useless dogshit though i will agree

Friend?

THANK YOU BASED MICROSOFT

They seem to be on the right track, but if they want to win me over, they will need to stop charging extra for online play and then beat Sony and Nintendo badly enough that they are both forced to roll back as well. I want them to undo the damage they caused.

>volunteer work or donate to charity
But those are good things user :3

Microsoft sounds comfy now

The whole thing is useless dogshit. The dog digs up things that I think you can just find or buy with your infinite money. I barely remember anything about the game locations except that there's an inexhaustible supply of guards to annoy you if you walk out of line in one of the towns.

Oh, and if you're faster than the dad in the scene where his son is turned into a goblin, it turns out the dad just sorta dies. The goblins don't kill him, he has a heart attack. Which I felt was weird, but stood out to me as a really good representation of what the whole game is like. No matter what you do, everything is always the same, nothing matters.

I don't deny it was a mediocre game, but it just had an aesthetic to it that was really pleasing, and i'd like to go and play through them all again, i found enjoyment in it nonetheless