Smash Bros DLC

How'd you feel if this were your DLC roster?
-Joker
-Crono
-Banjo & Kazooie
-Doomguy
-Reimu and/or Marisa from Touhou

FYI, this is not a leak or anything, just a discussion thread with a question to those that want to reply.

Attached: Smash DLC.png (1280x720, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch/g3C5jMbTtps
otaquest.com/new-flower-reimu-touhou/
nintendosoup.com/sakurai-manga-characters-absolutely-not-allowed-to-join-super-smash-bros-ultimate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if this were the DLC roster*

Can't believe I made a typo.

Crono: Eh. Anime-looking JRPG swordsman again, big whoop.
Banjo: THERE IS A GOD
Doomguy: Seems cool, never been interested in Doom but good to see a person using an actual gun in Smash.
Reimu/Marisa: Please get rid of them. Please.

I'd be pretty satisfied. I wanted Erdrick, but this is still a really good lineup. Especially Reimu.

>SE rep using Toriyama's art style
>Western character from MS
>Western character from Skyrim publisher and gory series
>PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Reimu

ENOUGH!

Attached: image-34-1.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>reimu
user pls, if there's going to be anime characters at least post the obvious choice

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x256, 267K)

.shoehorning irrelevant bear knowing damn well its Steve
kys

>Jibanyan
No.

>Joker
>Porky
>Lip
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Phoenix Wright
Find a flaw.

sorry bro but this has been confirmed already

Attached: 1551670625906.jpg (4026x1602, 580K)

Bayonetta uses actual guns.
The ban is on realistic guns though, so Doomguy will never be in.

> People asking for FPS characters on smash

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Reimu's final smash?
Everyone turns into clones of her.

Reminder that most of the people here who don't want Reimu are just mad because they're bad at bullethells.

Attached: reimu2.jpg (225x225, 14K)

or want shantae as the indie rep for some reason

That too.

Attached: 007.png (210x297, 120K)

Mario's already in Smash.

>porky
There's your flaw

Attached: ?.gif (181x222, 33K)

Mario is actually Shantae in disguise.
It's the latest Yea Forums meme taking the world by storm.

Redeemed by Phoenix

Attached: 1487178685323.jpg (186x208, 5K)

just replace reimu with crash and it would be perfect

Attached: heyplumberboy.png (1000x750, 940K)

Nah pham

Attached: dream_dlc.png (1994x505, 965K)

>Doomguy
Instant 10/10 for me
Although who is the anime chick in red

>Porky
Found it my guy.

Vergeben already said we are getting Cereal Mario in Smash. Stop denying the actual roster dillweed.

Attached: 62077274-322d-4483-b822-403e584abe9d_2.b2a1231bf4306bffdbac663a9b54f3fa.jpg (2400x2400, 2.67M)

Tou and Hou as ice climbers thnx

>Smash is about gaming history except the part i don't like and ignore the most

Good thing Doom still has a bunch of unrealistic guns and crazy moves, along with power ups

Well Joker's already been confirmed, but the rest I'd just be like eh. Crono and B&K have been wanted for so long, so I'd be cool with that. Doomguy doesn't feel like he'd fit in (although I feel that way about Cloud), and Reimu/Marisa would probably be pretty cheap to get in, so I wouldn't be totally against it. The shitstorm here on Yea Forums would be kind of fun to watch if any Touhou girls got in.

>Crono
>-Doomguy
>-Reimu and/or Marisa from Touhou

Cool and stupid enough that I'd buy a switch just for smash 5. I probably will eventually sometime in the next couple years, but if that was the DLC I'd go for it immediately. DLC that retarded shows they don't give a fuck besides being over the top and appeasing totally disparate groups, which I respect.

Attached: 718.jpg (425x390, 20K)

Why stop at video games? Let's put Bob the Builder, Hulk Hogan, Ben 10, Peter Griffin, Abraham Lincoln, Tim "The Toolman" Taylor, and Bart Simpson in!

>Mario is Shantae
>Ness is Sans
>Link is Doomguy

fat albert would make an easy echo fighter to king k rool

Attached: 1519605962202.png (1021x718, 425K)

>Meta Knight is a Kirby

Keep Joker & Crono, murder the rest.
Crono and/or femme Erdrick are my must-haves.

Attached: 4b2a29a8110520dc7bba5467dfe34797.jpg?e=1552604210&m=mjjyxEkqBL6E_jw3N7DNew.jpg (720x960, 351K)

Here's your optimum with either an SRW or Yo-Kai Watch character as a wild card.

Attached: DLC list.jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

I still don't know why we don't have at least 3 FA characters in Smash yet. It's such an obvious inclusion desu

>SRW
I would actually cry if they just randomly threw Cybuster in there

Attached: Cybuster.jpg (605x730, 107K)

>Implying Ben 10 wouldnt be fucking rad

Based and Doompilled
>Mairo - platformer guy
>Pacman - arcade guy
>Ryu - FG guy
>Cloud - JRPG guy
>Snake - Stealth guy
From the game that popularized and shaped up FPS and did much more
>Connections to Wolfenstein and Quake, such as Q3/C and relation with BJ and Keen
>Gameplay abilities and story abilities mix up at times, for the sake of power level
>Self insert for the player, in first person games
>Series still alive with a new game coming soon, mods, ports and whatever legacy autism anyone can bring up
>Current state of the series is just cherrypicking elements from different types and periods of games in the genre, making it a celebration of FPS
>Space marine, a noticeable cliche in the genre
>Literally spends most of his time shooting and running in the plot
Doomguy is the first person shooter genre in the same way Ryu represents fighting games
>Has own face in the fucking HUD
>FPS were "Doom clones" once
In the same way Ryu represents fighting games, Doom man himself might as well be the living embodiment of this genre.
Even with Master Chief, you got the Marathon officer before him.
Not even BJ fits this criteria.
>significant to the popularization of FPS
>has like 4/5 games on nintendo consoles, including the real doom 3
>a very fitting choice for a PC rep
>bethesda has a great relationship with nintendo (skyrim in the initial reveal of the switch)
>john carmack is the only international developer sakurai mentioned, so hes heard of doom
>even carmack wants him
>pete hines said that they talked with nintendo regarding smash bros
>character who canonically likes cute animals and dolls
>has iconic material to represent such as soundtrack and enemies
>has at least a few japanese fans who made their own fanart and megawad and at worse, rest of japan would just have to catch up on history
>possibly the genre's strongest character
He may never get in but damn if he just doesn't make too much sense.

All of those characters have been in video games.

>Luigi is Rottytops

>Joker
Indifferent
>Crono
Happy
>B&K
Surprised they haven't been added earlier
>Doomguy
Very happy, I love doom
>Reimu
She is my top choice so I am biased there

Attached: 1540166752213.png (1975x1279, 165K)

It's basically between Haken, Sanger, Masaki and Roar. Maybe Ryune if the Valsione lust kicks in.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 198K)

Cloud's not the JRPG guy, Loto is. That's why he's getting added next.

Attached: dqsrjjxrdc.png (775x410, 718K)

>>has iconic material to represent such as soundtrack and enemies
I wonder how they'd handle doom's music in smash.
I can see them using songs from doom 1/2 without much problem, but seeing how they handle 2016's music might be interesting.

How about you research before saying shit?

>Loto
>Not Yoshihiko
Japan loves V to death and even gave it a fucking toku series.

They better fucking not put in just a human character to represent a SRW character. At that point, they might as well not even bothered.

Also Banpresto fucking LOVES Kyosuke so I'd put the Alteisen as a consideration.

Why the fuck is Reimu of all things constantly spammed in Smash threads?

Attached: 1471996487497.jpg (1280x966, 595K)

Same reason as banjo and geno, autism.

Because she is a legitimate choice for a character.

People who like both smash and Touhou, it's not that complex.
>spammed
That's an exaggeration

I like Touhou but I don't get it. I can't think of anyone more unlikely than Reimu.

Attached: 172742-049-2BA44FE7.jpg (426x240, 9K)

>Doomguy
I fucking wish, man. Smash's roster has such a massive Japan bias that I severely doubt a western character would get in beyond western-made character from Jap franchises, like Dark Samus.

Attached: the_sonic_franchise.png (496x753, 310K)

People starting bringing up indie representation in regards to Shantae and Shovel Knight, so people brought up Reimu and Quote in response. That, and the outlandishness of the idea.

Wouldn't a smash character be something most people have heard of/seen before?
I'm probably just super secluded, but I never heard of touhou before a few weeks ago when some pals were obsessed with it all of a sudden.

Now see that's true but Sanger and Haken have the luxury of already having on-foot movesets thanks to Endless Frontier and Project X Zone, Masaki's effectively the face of Super Famicom era SRW [and lets be real, if he gets in Shu is RIGHT behind in some fashion], and Roar fights without his mech anyway in Compati Hero and Moon Dwellers. I'm not saying Kyosuke isn't on the table but everyone else is holding much better hands.

>muh generic jrpg protags
based

Give it to me straight, boys, what are his chances?
What are the chances of Majima being part of his moveset in some form?

Attached: 4324203E-95A8-479D-B0AF-AE0399F42B78.gif (500x281, 1.37M)

It's not about how likely she is, but her potential as a character.

What? People have actual reason for wanting Banjo, people who spam Reimu are just shitposters, like Tabbender.

Put her in.

Attached: ammy_shocked.gif (448x274, 916K)

reimu is relatively unknown outside of japan, but inside japan she's a cultural icon and THE face of indie games

Touhou is extremely popular in Japan, but has more of a cult following in the west. Overall its more popular than pretty much any other indie game people tend to bring up when talking about character representation

Quote actually came first, there were a handful of people who wanted him even in Brawl. Shovel Knight getting repped over Quote is pretty dumb.

>doomguy
based as hell. but he needs an echo fighter to come with him.

Attached: Ranger Quake 1.jpg (1018x784, 85K)

>Smash's roster has such a massive Japan bias
Probably because most of the characters are Nintendo characters, which in case you didn't know, is a Japanese company.

disgusting weeanigger

Lots of things are supposedly extremely popular in Japan, I've seen that line thrown around with tons of more globally popular franchises.

>2hu
into the trash it goes
I'd rather have boomer shit like gex or crash than fucking 2hu waifu cancer

>Crono
I highly doubt Square Enix wants to offer up anything more for Smash, but I'd certainly welcome it.
>Banjo
He's wished for on the same level as Ridley or K Rool. No one is gonna say no to him.
>Doomguy
I'll never understand why people want an M-rated shooter known mostly to western PC gamers in a Nintendo mascot not-fighter.
>Reimu
This was a meme pick and will always be a meme pick. 2hu has no relevance outside of /jp/

heres your smash 6 roster bro

Attached: Dream Smash Roster.png (720x550, 610K)

Shovel Knight struck gold recently while Quote and his franchise haven't been relevant in years. Not saying it is impossible for him but it would make sense for Sakurai/Nintendo to prefer a third party who has relevance.

>2hu has no relevance outside of /jp/
If you're an english-only american, yeah.

>DarkSydePhil in the corner
WHOOOOA dude!

But it's literally called Super ROBOT Wars! Yeah, spinoffs have given some of the cast on foot capabilities but if they're using that to represent the franchise than it'd be a poor choice no matter how you slice it.

Does Sakurai even know English?

Plus nintendo *really* likes shovel knight, with him being the first (and only afaik) indie to get an amiibo.
Plus 3 more sk amiibos coming next month.

>shoehorning a skin no one uses when it very well is beloved bear bird
kys

No shit, that's why I'm saying Doomguy isn't getting in.

That doesn't matter because Spider-Man, James Bond and Spongebob are verboten

>Echo Shadow
>No Incineroar
>Porky over Giegue

It's shit.

Quote was the start of Nintendo's Indie initiative as getting Cave Story on WiiWare showed how committed they were to the idea and got people outside of the freeware scene to care about it. He's kind of a poster child.

Not fluently.

>Don't care
>Cool I guess
>Would buy fighter pass out of good will
>Cool
>Who?

>hat goomba
>no proto man
>mfw

Attached: hortonhearsaloadofshit.png (648x600, 553K)

Crono: Based Sqenix rep
Banjo: SUPER FUCKING BASED FUCK YEA
Doomguy: EVEN MORE BASED THAN BANJO FUCK YEAAAAA
Reimu: don't really know/care about this one, would still be dying over Doomguy and Banjo

overall I would love to see this happen, been wanting an FPS rep and Banjo for awhile now, and Crono is also pretty cool!

Attached: 1536607566049.jpg (750x750, 69K)

Cave Story is on almost every platform and still seems to be popular (and making money for Nintendo)
Not saying it's very likely but if there were an indie rep it would make more sense.

>Lip
>Ryu
>Phoenix
Over half of it is flawed.

Sans would be a better choice for Smash Ultimate. I also want Terra from Final Fantasy VI, Rabbid from the Rabbids series, and Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Attached: sanssmash.gif (500x281, 1.13M)

The OGs are just as important as the mechs though. They could use Endless Frontier as an excuse for tiny mechs but that'd take away a pretty big aspect of the series.

Touhou actually is pretty huge in Japan, it has been around for 20 years and has a huge influence amongst the doujin circles, having a strong presence in comiket (yearly doujin event) and Reitasai (biyearly Touhou centered doujin event). This documentary goes deeper into its relevance.
youtube.com/watch/g3C5jMbTtps
Keep in mind that while doujin and indie are very similar, the doujin scene in Japan is much more relevant to them. Events like these are not uncommon and Touhou stands out by its sheer size

Attached: 1550783718602.jpg (1200x675, 243K)

>Terra
Get ye gone, waifufag. She was the least interesting character in her own game and a shit choice for an FF rep. Bartz or pic related are the literal best choices.

Attached: Gilgamesh_Alt_2.png (626x510, 220K)

10th anniversary is coming up for Minecraft
keep crying Banjofags

otaquest.com/new-flower-reimu-touhou/

They are, but if people just showed you the people, they wouldn't instantly go "oh hey, it's from that giant robot game" would they? No, they'd recognize the giant fucking robots.

And the designs were straight SD sprites for years and still retain a lot of those proportions, translating them to a playing field like Smash would be trivial. They wouldn't even NEED to use Endless Frontier as an excuse. The big aspect is the robots, not how big they actually are. Hell, proportions are wildly inconsistent even in the source, or do I need to bring Chirico shooting a mountain sized enemy with a handgun?

>No Incineroar
And that's a GOOD thing

>I'll never understand why people want an M-rated shooter known mostly to western PC gamers in a Nintendo mascot not-fighter.
Doom is one of the granddaddies of the genre, being M-rated just means Nintendo can't use blood.

Bartz and Gilgamesh would be fine, as long as it's not a FFVII character by default.

I'm increasingly partial to pic related, personally.

Attached: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series.png (230x219, 87K)

The problem is how niche it is. If the franchise was still alive and kicking I would get what you mean but as far as indies go something like Touhou or Undertale still shits all over it and takes the spot of "face of indies".

>no Rayman
yawn

Attached: 1476982393721.jpg (600x901, 135K)

No. You can feel the fucking love Sakurai put into him compared to all of the other Pokemon. The man fucking loves wrestling and gave us Tiger Stan Hansen because of it and that's too good to let go.

Attached: 1540551435964.jpg (1600x2133, 608K)

See

I’d be pretty happy honestly. I’m already fine with Joker alone, Crono would make it even better. I’ve seen a lot of people who would be happy with Banjo and Doomguy and Reimu seems like a good “wtf” pick

I'd prefer Erdrick, Ryu Hayabusa, Dr. Mega Man X with armor upgrades, and Dixie Kong.

I know I won't get any of them besides Erdrick and even with that one isn't guaranteed.

Attached: 2408430-ngs2_ryu_costume2.jpg (900x1400, 133K)

>Dixie Kong
No really, why?

The West wouldn't and that's mainly due to only getting a sliver of the games overall [thank god for SEA translations as jank as they can get] but you still have Japan to think about and they love their pilots just as much. I think the best middleground would be to give an OG a moveset akin to Jin Saotome in MvC1 and 2 where they get moves from their mech but can also partially summon them.

Does the Japanese sperg so much over the roster compared to Americans? It amazes me how much autism Smash can create

Yes, their taste is much worse though.

post yfw when

Attached: tf2smash.png (1280x720, 156K)

And they've been getting translated games just recently. Hell, they got one that Cybuster in it just recently! The west would see a playable giant robot instead of another anime-esque human and probably welcome the unique concept with open arms.

There doesn't HAVE to be a middle ground when the most emblematic thing of the franchise is very easily done with little issue on almost every front.

I can already see the angry Overwatch comments.

Attached: 1548404338536.png (2240x1568, 261K)

E1M1/At Doom's Gate and BFG Division would be definite locks. You'd probably also see MAP01/Running From Evil and the Doom 1 intermission music. Then after that, random music from the rest of the games and maybe some shit from the Wolfenstein and Quake games

4/5

cringe

Attached: like.jpg (1280x1305, 189K)

Attached: best_lawyer_shocked.jpg (761x768, 50K)

>Leon Kennedy cannot be in Smash because we can't have guns in smash :(((
>YAAAAAAY DOOM MAN IN SMASH :DDDDD

I'd like both but I don't understand you idiots sometimes.

Attached: Leon_Scott_Kennedy.png (656x800, 428K)

It must be nice to live in a universe where Valve actually gives a shit about any of the games they used to make

Attached: 1531164854146.jpg (552x710, 32K)

I've never said he couldn't be in Smash. I just don't want him because he's boring.

the scout would unironically be pretty fun

Attached: Scout.png (1107x1385, 411K)

>Not just Spy disguising as the other 8 classes for a moveset

Attached: disguise kit.png (250x163, 49K)

People probably think it's either one or the other as far as "M-rated shooter protagonist" goes, but considering the way their respective games play you could slot in Leon as "guns for defense" and Doomguy as "guns for offense"

I wonder how they would pull off a Raccoon City stage while keeping it at E10+

There are plenty if reasons to want Reimu in. She can bring fantastic music from Touhou, has a very unique moveset potential, has a lot of potential when it comes to ATs and bosses, and represents a significant part of japanese gaming.

>Verg

Is that shit still dead?

He's in

Attached: 1550025634457.png (1104x596, 508K)

Depends on how "gamey" both series are.

He’s a tool, basically. He cares little about what characters can bring in terms of music or gameplay, and instead cares more about ‘muh rules’ and le safe picks. It’s why he also wants Erdrick.

If we get Leon it'll probably be RE4 Leon and will probably have some sort of RE4 stage instead. Maybe the Castle.

I never heard of Touhou, so it technically has no chance to be in Smash

Man, the match up against Reimu is going to be terrible!

Attached: rip fortune teller.png (772x741, 599K)

I cannot believe Reimu fucking killed that man.

Attached: 1547183050828.png (324x384, 53K)

Attached: 1543632256022.png (481x432, 417K)

I don't know about that. When you think of Resi locations, there isn't any more iconic than the city.

I unironically want this.

Yeah cuz her final smash is turning everyone into clones of herself.

????? ??

Why do people legitimately want Porky as DLC? He's fucking boring. We could literally have any third party character from a plethora of beloved franchises, and people want Porky of all things. Blows my mind. And I love Earthbound, but it's just such a poor choice.

>Crono
no
>Banjo
Good Pick
>Doom
Wouldn't care about it at all
>Reimu
Literal who?

>a giant spider mech is a boring choice

Go fuck yourself Gexfag. If anyone’s a meme pick, it’s you.

>Banjo
>Doomguy
>Reimu
Cool
>Crono
Ok.

You better WATCH your fucking tongue lest you want to lose it.
Last warning.

>louie
>hades
doomguy
>galacta
>skull kid
>porky
based as hell.

Attached: bonar.gif (300x167, 894K)

surely the heavy can use his minigun for more than ONE move...

People don't want him because he ONLY has a gun. as in, one single glock. How do you make an interesting moveset out of that?

This is one of the most delusional autist groups here

He's competent in hand to hand combat and has a knife as well. He also has other weapons in his arsenal.

I don't think he'll get in, but if the argument is that you can't come up with a moveset for him, I'd disagree.

There's the knife, shotgun, etc. Plus his final Smash will probably be the Rocket Launcher. Leon's actually got a ton of potential.

>Another anime swordsman

Attached: 1440883343990.jpg (640x480, 60K)

note, I did not say he couldn't have a moveset, I said he could not have an INTERESTING movesets. He has nothing that wouldn't make him generic punchy, kicky man with generic gunshot for his standard B.

Joker - Great, awesome.

Crono - Indifferent.

Banjo - Nah he is stupid and does not belong.

Doomguy - Get the fuck out.

Reimu - Get the fuck out.

Then name a character in Smash that plays similar to him.

Even if he's "generic gunman" to you, that's still not something Smash currently has.

FUCKING STOP
THE OFFENSIVE CLASSES WOULD BE BETTER THAN HIM
FUCK OFF YOU SHITTER

I guess, but it'd still be cool. He's iconic for the resident evil franchise, and GameCube had RE4 first. I'd honestly be happy with.

THANK YOU
HE AND THE OTHER CLASSES WOULD BE BETTER THAN THAT FAT BASTARD
GODAMN IT

>Joker
Ok, would like a ganeplay trailer soon tho.
>Crono
An elemental? swordsman where elements don't really mean much in Smash. Pretty much another swordsman unless he comes with party members or whatever, otherwise no thanks.
>Banjo & Kazooie
Didn't like their games years ago and still don't today, no thanks.
>Doomguy
If Sakurai and co can make him work, sure.
>Touhou anything
No.

>Neku
Fucking based

Attached: 666E696E-4E7B-4B53-B4C4-A2198BF8DF4E.jpg (1160x1280, 161K)

>somebody remembers the ranger
YES
FUCKING YES MY QUAKE CHAD

he's just too cool, and yet so similar to DOOMguy that it's too good not to happen.

I know Agumon has a very slim chance to even get in, but I still think it would be so damn cool to see Digimon in Smash. It'd be even cooler to get Wargreymon, though. I know I'm just dreaming big, but it'd be a dream come true.

Attached: VTZOvfT.jpg (700x989, 131K)

I like Touhou but even I feel it's unlikely for Smash.

smash has plenty of fighters who just punch and kick, and you can't to much of anything past one or two moves with his glock.

It doesn't matter if he isn't quite like any of the other generic punchy kicky men in the game, because even if it is still technically different from them, it's still boring as shit for simply being a regular ass punch and glock fire. Who on earth wants to play as a literal regular joe shmoe human in fucking SMASH BROS.

This user is right, the Donkey Kong arcade game was created by only 4 ndividuals technically making Mario more of an indie rep than Shantae

>Wargreymon
My absolute nigga

Attached: 61WuAafjcuL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x938, 85K)

As DLC? Probably, but if Samurai decides to for an indie or shmup rep it goes pretty far.

That's not what indie means, fuckface.

Banjo
Chibi Robo

don't care who else, I just want some more cartoony characters who don't have stubby piece of shit for limbs. Chibi using his plug to do a bunch of different swipes and lashes would be sick.

Attached: add to cart.png (586x522, 267K)

Yes let's not forget samurai, sakurai's twin brother

>being this new

Monokuma and Travis would be based, i'm down

Based

You never answered my question, user.

Who in Smash plays how Leon theoretically would? Snake could come to mind at least for physical attacks but he doesn't use guns or a knife.

The only current legitimate argument against Leon is the possibility of it just being Jill instead.

Attached: 1551752547348.png (500x500, 264K)

I just thought it'd be a damn sight to see Wargreymon in Smash. But Agumon is much more iconic and Wargreymon would be his Final Smash regardless.

Her name is Reimu. She's from the Touhou franchise.

Hear me out here, user. Wargreymon. With an Omegamon final smash.

Banjo is not getting in. You people are as bad as Genofags.

Oh
Since when are indies allowed to be fighters

That'd be absolutely wild. But it'd probably be Terra Force.

the actual legitimate argument against leon is that he wouldn't be interesting at all, due to how fucking basic he is. No character looks like a regular human that has no powers what so ever in smash, so that would be something brand new to the game, but that doesn't fucking mean it's a good idea, or a well made one.

>being a patternfag

>No character looks like a regular human that has no powers what so
>Snake exists

post yfw this is the DLC

Attached: FighterPass.png (1600x1200, 1.59M)

Honestly, I think using Agumon would be better IF he came along with a Digivolution mechanic including Greymon and MetalGreymon. It’d be pretty easy to do since both of those forms share a similar body type, they’d just have to account for MetalGreymon’s bionic arm. It’s not like the wings need to necessarily animate, do they? Because I can’t recalled seeing them move at all before.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a beloved character. And just because he wouldn't be anything special in terms of crazy wacky movesets, doesn't mean he wouldn't be any fun.

Sheik in Smash 4 was the most basic of basic in terms of movesets compared to stuff like Pacman, Duck Hunt, Bowser Jr. Etc. But Sheik was still very fun to play.

>No character looks like a regular human that has no powers what so ever in smash

Link
Zelda
Samus
Marth
Lucina
Roy
Chrom
Snake
Ike
Little Mac
Ryu
Ken
Cloud
Simon
Richter

Yeah, I thought about that. But that's a lot of work since that's making multiple characters into one. Kind of like Pokemon Trainer. Seems like a bit much for DLC. But who knows.

There's no "rule" and there's even an indie assist trophy and spirit battle. But an indie fighter is not that likely and Reimu is a never ever.

The 3rd party representation objectively should look like this

Attached: Fixed.jpg (2300x1160, 655K)

Doomguy is going to be in the game under the name of Doom Marine and he is going to use his Doom Eternal design to match up with the release of Doom Eternal on the Switch. In fact, his new design was actually created specifically for this reason. He now has a hookshot, a grenade launcher, and a knife in order to give him more options in Smash rather than just shooting guns. When Pete Hines said he spoke with Nintendo, this was partly what the meeting was about. Sakurai also knows of John Carmack for this reason. Finally, the super shotgun, one of doomguy's most iconic weapons, will be included in smash, but in order to get around the censors, they had to add features to make it look less like a realistic gun. Pic related. Doom Slayer will be announced at E3 2019.

Attached: DOOM-Eternal-Super-Shotgun-amélioré.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

Why do y'all hate Crash and Banjo.

Remove banjo and maybe chrono keep doomguy and tohru to spit on genos grave add master chief or Dante as replacements

Attached: 6DCECC9B-5910-427C-B014-F7F7C56011F4.png (1672x1672, 1.53M)

There's going to be at least one fighter from a western IP. I can't wait for weebs to seethe for days.

snake actually has weapons that aren't ordinary pistols and crowbars.
These characters all still have powers through special moves, unique weapons, and advanced techniques made up in their games. Leon is literally just a guy who holds a pistol and a flash light throughout the entirety of his game and just runs away and shoots at zombies.

Indifferent

Attached: emotionless.png (512x512, 22K)

>90% generic anime characters
yeah no thanks weeb faggot

Another mother fag
Replace spyro with either Dante or master chief and it’s prefect

>In fact, his new design was actually created specifically for this reason
You had me up until this point

>Doomguy is going to be in the game under the name of Doom Marine
no he is not. He has an official name now in Doom Slayer. There's no way in hell they wouldn't use it over the name of the fucking main character of DOOM 3, the most hated doom game.

>touhou autists
jesus fucking christ can't they just fuck off already

He was known as doomguy in the original 2 doom games I believe

replace nier with dante*
ftfy

>Sony trash
No.

Smash is a Japanese game with all Japanese owned characters, unironically kill yourself if you think Japanese developers are going to add western literal whos in their game over anime swordsmen

Attached: Smash.jpg (1600x900, 212K)

Replace Doom Guy with Master Chief as a second MS rep and drop Reimu because I don't want /jp/ flooding this board and it's good.

Attached: Captain_King_Joins_the_fight.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

That's what he typed at the bottom tho

>no banjo
Based

Attached: F1A629A9-AACD-4627-92CB-05464026E677.jpg (475x695, 117K)

Nobody cares, don't want your bland characters and you're retarded if you think SC is even remotely relevant.

Infinitely based

All of those are fine, except Reimu. She has no place being in a Smash Bros game.

Yes, very much so, virginben hasn't been active on gamefaqs and reddit for some time now, why else do you think steveposting died? What is a building without the pillars to support it?

Dark Samus is american though

Doomguy had no name at all other than "our hero" in the first two doom games. The fans made up the term doomguy so they had something to refer to him as when talking about him. In doom 3, he was called the DOOM Marine ingame, which is the one I was referring to. He won't be called DOOM Marine in smash, he'll be called DOOM Slayer.

>b-b-b-but generic p-pistol man!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-03-13T181912.911.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Isn't a hadouken some kind of ki thing? Which is supernatural.
Zelda and Cloud use magic.
I don't know much about Roy so does he have fire abilities or is it all the sword?

Didn't ID themselves referred to him as doomguy eventually?

I'd be okay with getting more weeb bait characters if it means we get BK and Doomguy too
Replace BK/Doomguy with almost anyone else and its a pretty bad dlc lineup unless you're Japanese

shovel knight is already in. Keep on seething though, delusional patternfag.

Fuck off furfag

This. And I believe King K. Rool is British because Rare.

Touhou has been a Yea Forums thing since its inception. Maybe you’re the one who should fuck off.

> Assist Trophies mean anything
Yikes, i guess this mean Adeline is in since hers was removed
> Japanese owned
Imagine being so fucking retard that you can't even read
> 98 on MetaCritic
> Universally considered the 2nd best Fighting game ever
> First Console game with online multiplayer
> Not Relevant
Kill yourself zoomer

>I don't want /jp/ flooding this board
Judging by their current state it would be Yea Forums invading them.

2B/9S/A2
Leon Kennedy/Claire Redfield
Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice
Chosen Undead/Good Hunter

These are it

Doomguy Moveset:

Gimmick of this character is that he, like megaman, is much more reliant on projectiles for his neutral. The Super Shotgun is both his jab, forward tilt and dash attack, with his dash attack having the only slight difference. Each one of these can also be tilted up and down, like simon’s whip. He is extremely fast, with one of the fastest walking speeds in the game (though his dash speed is about on par with meta knight or palutena), and is meant to never stop moving, or else he’ll get punished, hard. He is one of the heaviest characters in the game, only being outclassed by the standard super heavyweights.

>jab
Super shotgun blast.
>dash attack
Super Shotgun blast, but also rams into opponent.
>tilts
Ftilt: Super Shotgun blast.
Dtilt: Doomguy swiping the double chainsaw from doom 64 downward.
Utilt is a quick spray of fire from his shoulder mounted cannon.
>grab
Simple two handed grab, all throws and pummels are glory kill type attacks.
>side smash
Ejecting and forward thrusting of arm-blade
>upsmash
Swings the super shotgun upwards like a club.
>down smash
Swings his chainsaw down and around in a circle.

1/2

Attached: Doomguy Arena Armor.png (838x935, 1.16M)

> 98 on MetaCritic
like this matters
> Universally considered the 2nd best Fighting game ever
lol

Always "muh ownership". From a creative standpoint Diddy and Rool are 100% British. You really think Miyamoto deserves all the credit for Donkey Kong Country? Especially after all those rumors that he was jealous of it?

Attached: gregg n steve.png (617x634, 122K)

Your literal who is never getting in, keep coping.

>Gimmick of this character is that he, like megaman, is much more reliant on projectiles for his neutral
God danggit
Why can't he have a moveset using glory kill attacks

>standard special
Can switch his main weapon to other guns. He will start off with the Super Shotgun, but can change it to the plasma rifle or rocket launcher. Super shotgun is good for finishers, plasma rifle for racking up damage, and rocket launcher for spacing. Any move using the super shotgun before will now use one of the other two weapons.
>side special
Grappling claw that works very similarly to isabelle’s fishing rod, only he pulls them to him, and blasts them with his super shotgun. The direction doom guy blasts the opponent can be controlled.
>down special
Gauss Cannon. Can be charged for a stronger blast.
>up special
A small portal appears in front of doomguy, and he rushes into it. It will appear where ever you move the control stick to. The portal will appear in either blue, red or green at random when used, and will linger some to allow the opponent to also use it to if they’re quick enough.
>aerials
Fair: super shotgun blast.
Dair: stomping motion downward. (Can spike)
Bair: swings arm-blade behind him.
Uair: super shotgun blast
>final smash
BFG

2/2

Attached: Doom Slayer Smash Bros Splash Screen.jpg (1800x1060, 166K)

Link has the triforce of courage, which basically gives him powers, but it's debatable
Zelda literally uses magic and is the reincarnation of a goddess, she definitely has powers
Samus has technobird genes spliced into her so she has superhuman capabilities
Never played FE so idk about them
Little Mac can transform into a behemoth and ignite his punches
Ryu and Ken can shoot fireballs and energy balls, definitely powers
Cloud is a jrpg character that can use special abilities, definitely has powers
Richter can make it rain holy water by pointing at the sky
Your list is bad and you should feel bad

>Monokuma
If there is a dr rep, at least let it be a bowser jr. scenario with the 4 playable characters + alt skins for each

>Doomguy
>Literal who
Huh?

Attached: 1552436919578.jpg (570x372, 30K)

add waddle dee and it's good

no, touhou has been a /jp/ thing since its inception, no one fucking cares about touhou you god damn idiot, you are especially delusional if you think nintendo cares about Yea Forums or touhou as well, so fuck off

Imagine not wanting this adorable little guy in Smash.

Attached: IMG_20190313_212718.jpg (965x1364, 68K)

Also, here’s an echo fighter that comes with Doom guy.

Ranger Moveset:

>jab
Fire weapon
>dash attack
Rams into opponent.
>tilts
Ftilt: Fire weapon
Dtilt: Swipes his axe across the floor
Utilt: punch upward
>grab
Simple two handed grab, all throws and pummels are simple throwing animations
>side smash
Buzzsaw punch
>upsmash
Swings gun upwards like a club
>down smash
Swings his axe down and around in a circle.
>standard special
Can switch his main weapon to different guns. He will start off with the Super Shotgun, but can change it to the nail gun or rocket launcher. Super shotgun is good for finishers, nail gun for racking up damage, and rocket launcher for spacing. Any move using the super shotgun before will now use one of the other two weapons. Each weapon will need it’s own specific time to reload.
>side special
Grappling hook that works very similarly to isabelle’s fishing rod, only he pulls himself to them, and blasts them with his selected gun. The direction Ranger blasts the opponent can be controlled.
>down special
Grenade Launcher. Can shoot up to two grenade pills before needing to reload.
>up special
A small slip gate appears in front of Ranger, and he rushes into it. It will appear where ever you move the control stick to. The portal will linger some to allow the opponent to also use it to if they’re quick enough.
>aerials
Fair: fire weapon
Dair: stomping motion downward. (Can spike)
Bair: swings axe behind him.
Uair: fire weapon
>final smash
Quad Damage

Attached: ranger concept art.jpg (1080x1080, 294K)

they could make his grab lunge forward and work the glory kills into pummels/throws
it isn't probable but DLC characters tend to bend the rules a bit

pokemon have already beaten the snot out of him in the real world, round 2 in a video game mashup just wouldn't be fair for the poor little thing

I can't believe there are people who think Doomguy actually has a chance.

I was thinking like how incineroar's side special is a grab
Maybe once he grabs them that way, he either knees them up (if direction held is up) or kicks outward (if held direction doom is facing)

believe me, I really want him but I know he doesn't have a demon's chance in hell of getting in

Would prefer Sora over Chrono, but he's still a good choice.
Would accept touhou shit if we got doomguy as compensation

>Beaten
Do you guys realize these franchises can all coexist without directly competing with one another?

Subjectively to a weeb, you mean. Chun-Li should've gotten in though, I'll give you that

I actually would prefer Quote as the indie rep, though I'd still be satisfied if Reimu or another Touhou character got in.

It's just NPC shit, Yea Forums is legimately retarded & will leap to any logic to invalidate their literal who having a chance

>being this much of a newfag

Attached: 4chan_banner_carlito.jpg (300x100, 34K)

a demon's chance at surviving in hell is quite likely. Besides, how could you think he COULDN'T get in after everyone else who's in so far.

Since he got an amiibo I'm really hoping Solaire gets put in the game but I doubt that will happen. Or if not him then the chosen undead so there could be a larger moveset variety.

> MUHH WEEB
Not an argument, if you hate Japanese characters then you can go to hell because Smash is a anime game with 7 FE literal who Swordsman, we are getting another won before your literal who western garbage is even considered

Do you not realize that this entire website was made for weeb shit? You fucking newfag. Curious how Smash threads are the only place in this website that holds any animosity towards Touhou. No surprise there, Smash threads are littered with reddit and newfags looking for the next shitty leak. You can fuck right off, buddy.

tell that to the digimon marketing team in the 90's and 2000's, they tried and failed to take down the king
maybe it wasn't advertised like that globally but they competed head to head in the US

I lived long enough to see the day that wojak posters would claim that DOOM of all things is NPC shit.

I guess Yea Forums was npc shit from its conception.

>a demon's chance at surviving in hell is quite likely
not if Doomguy has any say in the matter

Doom is reddit tier, literally only NPC's even consider that literal who relevant enough to have a chance of being in

I miss when there was unirversal stuff that people wanted, we've basically exhausted most by now. Melee & Brawl's newcomers felt great. Pretty much everyone wanted to see the likes of Bowser or Wario or Dedede in action.
Am I supposed to feel anything for these characters? I'm a Nintenfag, these characters hardly speak to me aside from Banjo which I never really liked ( Thought the humor was obnoxious & worlds too big for how unfun the movement was, like DK64 ).
I'm not saying that there aren't people that have connections with these characters, but I don't relate to these people's gaming experiences: Our tastes are probably completely different. I liked it better when there was less, but we felt more unified under the same party game fighter.

Because Yea Forums has shit taste in girls when pic related is superior

Attached: F70CC97C-F9E9-4297-9620-E310FE25F57B.png (1323x1561, 1.78M)

>competed head to head in the US
So basically irrelevant. This franchise was never trying to take anything “out”. The US having shit marketing doesn’t mean anything. It’s like how ViZ kept calling Yokai Watch the “Pokémon Killer”. None of these series were ever trying to compete at all, none of them were “taken down” or had “failed” period.

>dumbasses legitimately think SE is on the ball for anything what so ever
It's not happening, neither is another SE rep, end of discussion, cloud barely got into ultimate and got absolutely fuck all, there's no way in hell.

who is relevant in your eyes if not Doomguy? He's literally one of the most relevant vidya characters in gaming history.

This shotgun is just too realistic guys, Doom Guy could never be a fighter.

Attached: Doom 2016 Combat Shotgun.png (985x290, 161K)

they definitely failed to outsell their competitors, which is still failing at something

>significant part of japanese gaming
holy fucking delusion my dude

> Doomguy
> One of the most relevant characters ever
LMAO!!! Boomers need to die, nobody knows who this Literal who is, everyone would just confuse him with Master Chief or Samus

She's pretty much one of the faces of SHMUP'S user whether you like it or not user, though I could see why it pisses you off.

A Japanese character isn't inherently weeb. Most of yours are, though. You weeb.

They’re not directly competing. That’s like saying any other platformer currently ongoing in the market is a failure because it isn’t outselling Mario.

-Joker
-Banjo
-Leon
-Duke Nukem
-Doomguy

-Shadow (Echo)
-Octolings (Echo)
-Funky Kong (Echo)
Find a flaw.

The newcomer picks are definitely getting shittier. The only ones left are antagonists that aren't nearly as popular as the rest (Ganon, Marx, Porky, etc), tertiary characters (Waluigi, Waddle Dee, Geno, etc) or third party characters that have nothing to do with Nintendo.

He’s incus

Attached: 9CB98A69-7869-4E24-9449-EC4FE953B40A.jpg (800x800, 45K)

Yep your seething
>
> Western garbage
Already disqualified

Bethesda had doom 4 not too long ago, and it's on the switch. In addition doom eternal is on the horizon

she's one of the faces of a dying arcade genre? what a lofty position she's in

Japan hates Doom & gave it a lower score then Sonic Forces. Try again faggot, nobody cares about this irrelevant garbage, Call of Duty & GTA are the only iconic western franchises

I'm blown away that this dude is still responding to you
godspeed, shitposting user, godspeed

Yeah, there's not much to pick from these days. Isabelle was the last big A-tier Nintendo character. What's left are a few B-C tiers like Dixie and characters that were memed to popularity like Waluigi.

Yeah, Ness is already in user.

>everyone would just confuse him with Master Chief or Samus
If you confuse this guy for samus then I'm sorry but you dying is just natural selection at that point

>No Yuuka palette
Why are you so gay and why is Reimu blue? because she's player 2

Samus is objectively more iconic then Doomguy in America

Attached: Popularity Contests.jpg (2846x1789, 3.67M)

Which game are they from?

Threadly Reminder
Mii fighters are based and deserve buffs

Attached: miimaxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Riku
Say what?

Why would she even have a Yuuka alt? All her alts on the image make sense.

>A Japanese character isn't inherently weeb
So it is only weeb if you don't like it.

Because I like Yuuka and I like plaid, that's literally the only reason.

that's not america, retard. If samus were popular AT ALL, her games would actually sell.

This was voted entirely by Britbongs & North Americans

why is Mario dabbing

Not him but she doubles as an indie/doujin rep too.

Because Yuuka's been a protagonist in the past.
Alt 5-7 are all questionable & should be replaced with playable characters.

Do you realize how many people go to doujin conventions? I dont understand the logic of bragging about your own ignorance, and you’re not fitting in by doing it. Do your research next time before embarrasing yourself again.

>retards still thinking those racist japs will ever put a western character in their roster
There has never been a western character on the main roster, and there never will be

THREE dudes with guns. One is enough.

>I guess this means Adeleine is in since hers was removed.
Are you bullshitting? I’m pretty damn sure she was never considered, and I’m one of the biggest Ado fans out there.

To be totally honest, if Banjo and Kazooie actually do get into Smash, I'd probably start crying.
Not sure what that says about me, but I know I would.

So by this logic nobody's iconic, Except FF Shit, Nintendo Shit, Scorpion, Pac-Man, Sonic, Capcom shit & Castlevania/MGS shit

Koishi makes no sense

same here brother

BBBBUT SHOVEL KNIGHT ASSIST TROPHY

>Yet another Smash wishlist thread
>Everyone wants the same handful of characters, most of which they only want so they can fit in with Yea Forums
>Most of those characters have almost no history with nintendo, lack any interesting moveset potential, and of course are 3rd party
>No one ever talks about potentially interesting characters or fun characters like Popeye, Mike Tyson, Goku (the Yuyuki verson), or even another mook like Pirahna Plant

Attached: B39CDC3D-633E-44E5-BA26-429BC2322698.jpg (234x260, 18K)

If I had to pick a dream list for the remaining four, I'd go with
-Banjo
-Travis Touchdown
-Terra (FF6)
-Doomguy

What do you think it means? Simon or Pacman aren't as weebish compared to like, Kosmos or (Kasumi?). There are franchises that clearly appeal to those crowds.

so what, are we just never going to talk about something we like ever again? actually think about what you're saying.

Fair enough, thanks for being honest.
The three alts are referencing Yukari, Kasen and Okina, the youkai sages responsible for the creation of the Hakurei Barrier and, by extension, the Hakurei Shrine.

TONIGHT'S
THE
NIGHT

Attached: 1548358154380.jpg (1764x2048, 290K)

Please explain the unique gameplay mechanics that Popeye or Mike Tyson would bring. Just kidding, no one cares you bitch.

So he's next after Leon right

Attached: 1552360264782.png (655x642, 405K)

If you're actually trying to pick someone using real criteria you can rule out everything from other media. Like sure, Mugen is fun but that's not what this is.
nintendosoup.com/sakurai-manga-characters-absolutely-not-allowed-to-join-super-smash-bros-ultimate/

Best post ITT

Attached: 1549872825910.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

my ideal DLC picks would be
>Doomguy
>Reimu
>Black Mage
>Some kind of Etrian Odyssey rep or maybe something that works like pokemon trainer so you could represent some of the more iconic classes
Debated Adol but people would bitch about "muh anime swordsman" and I felt that pick was mostly motivated by the fact that falcom music in smash would be sick

I really don't think "Lore" characters should be alts.It ultimately really doesn't matter that much. Again, I think protagonists are the way to go. Pick whoever from the wide pool and you'll be good to go.

>Etrian Odyssey

Attached: 1527135434357.gif (440x330, 122K)

>What do you think it means? Simon or Pacman aren't as weebish compared to like, Kosmos or (Kasumi?)
They are. Whatever dumbass interpretation you may have of what is "weeb" or not is coming down to your perception of reality and has no value in an argument. I am gonna assume you are talking about waifufags, and I am just gonna recommend picking your words more carefully.

Thanks, my picks were based on whether I think the characters would be interesting or fun to play as and music. I don't expect any of these to happen and the Etrian Odyssey pick is my never ever in a million years pick.

who do I have to kill to make it happen

Attached: D2_Laharl_3_Bust.jpg (853x1000, 260K)

an eo character would be a great atlus rep
it'd probably be teach but i'd like to see gunner

Attached: eox gunner guest art.jpg (516x728, 87K)

>if you think Japanese developers are going to add western literal whos in their game over anime swordsmen

Attached: 1530089598420.jpg (1200x1168, 163K)

I personally prefer alts that have some form of connection to the character. Besides, there are already protag alts on the image.

Japan owns everything related to Metroid, imagine being so fucking retarded that you think 1st Parties are similar to 3rd parties

That's why I proposed the pokemon trainer-esque idea. Also fantastic taste, gunners are the shit.

It'd be boring as fuck after Joker. So ready for the second character reveal so the memes that we have can die out. Touhou is NOT fucking happening. Doomguy isn't something I want but i'm sure he'd be fun for a day, B&K need to die nostalgia doesn't mean they were fun, and Chrono is just meh.

Dark Samus is a western character
No amount of goalpost moving will ever change the fact that she was born in Texas

Would actually nut in surprise if Kiryu got in

Attached: 1500068398969.jpg (312x312, 46K)

>Popeye can literally power himself up with spinach
>Mike Tyson was the original final boss of punch-out on the NES, a boxing game about dodging and countering attacks before/after attacks
That easy to come up with ways to make them unique
>Popeye can build up a meter every time he gets damaged and is in a pinch, and when said meter is full, he then eats spinach to boosts all his attacks
>Mike Tyson can act like his boss fight in Punch-out, blocking attacks like a bigger version of Link’s shield or a better version of Bowser’s Tough Guy ability, and is only vulnerable when punching.
>To compensate for those advantages, he can be much easier to combo with longer stun lag and has a recovery as good as little mac’s

>Huh, those weren't the western reps i expected.. but whatever

>I hope Japans happy with Reimu and Ranga Goku..

>Jeez actually this is kind of weak.. I wonder if we get consolation mii outfits or modes

>caring about metacritic

Attached: 1532538124167.png (416x435, 99K)

Honestly probably none as of right now. The Yakuza team is pretty autistically loyal to Sony.

>dipshit zoomers like joker but hate banjo

Attached: cat.jpg (750x749, 32K)

I'd buy Doom Marine as the name since "Slayer" probably isn't too E10 friendly and Doomguy practically invented the "space marine" game character archetype (which itself came from the Colonial Marines in Aliens)

>They are
There is a very obvious implication when it comes to the term "weeb" and an international hit like Pac-Man and a series like Castlevania that took more inspiration from old Universal/Hammer horror movies than it did from any Japanese media does not fit that definition at all.

>another meter character
>another braindead superarmor character
Naw, it sucks.

What's next? Water being wet?

No waluigi no buy

Attached: 1551302329683.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

If you are gonna use an arbitrary definition them state it before spewing bullshit, don't be surprised if people call you a moron otherwise.

Zoomers love Banjo because it's 90s kids nostalgia. They also love Joker because he's recent.

>i guess this mean Adeline is in since hers was removed
Adeleine was never referenced in Smash Bros. or ANY of Sakurai's works at all. She isn't even a sticker or spirit. It's gotten to the point that people think he hates the character and purposely avoids acknowledging her.

>Western trash
Go play Playstation All-Stars instead, you piece of shit.

Imagine being this much of a fucking weeb.

I'm not the dumbass that implied that fucking PAC-MAN is a weeb character though.

>Realistic Guns
>Doom
Oh course, user. The Triple-barreled chaingun, Plasma-based Gauss rifle, and Double barreled shotgun that fires both barrels twice before reloading are realistic.

Literally any Japanese character can be weeb if we go by the actual definition of weeaboo, that's my point.

There’s a difference between adding a unique character that would naturally bring unique gameplay mechanics, vs adding a boring character and forcing a unique mechanic on them. That being said, your ideas are not very unique to begin with

Cronofags are the new Vaatifags prove me wrong

Cronofags hardly exist. I remember Vaatifags being obnoxious about their character in Brawl but haven't heard shit from Cronofags.

even ricky?
i think it'd be cool if we had both female gunners and ricky as alts

Imagine browsing Yea Forums and hating Japanese things.

I enjoy both Japanese and Western things. I'm not fucking autistic and can handle some Western characters in a Japanese game.

I mean I'd rather have geno than reimu, but reimu does have some nice music. Overall woukd not be upset by this at all.

That being said it's too good to be true and obviously will never happen. Banjo should've been a dead giveaway.

Vaatifags don't exist anymore either, they only popped up again as the contrarian pick when everyone was talking about Skull Kid

>giant femlink vore

D-don't do this to me...

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 13K)

I know that Vaatifags don't exist. I just don't think Cronofags can be the new Vaatifags if neither of them exist.

>Chadol
based and fucking ADVENTUREpilled

Attached: 1535289452097.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Attached: 485DA320-2DF9-4C90-9A70-2E61468E00F2.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

seething westcuck

Sorry user, your opinion was just so shitty I had to interject

cringe

tbf, there are tons of western series more iconic than series like FE
>inb4 “but Heroes made millions off of 24 chinks and 30 weebs”

Attached: 1536089776994.png (434x327, 55K)

>doomfags are zoomers

Attached: 1551848393538.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

>even Ricky
I honestly couldn't get into Untold's story mode, Raquna was cool at least.
If it isn't classic silver armor Adol then it'd be bitterly disappointing.

>Touhou
It's trash. No one gives a fuck about your waifu's armpits.

cope

Seething zoomer

Attached: 1417907369473.jpg (768x720, 121K)

There will be at least one DLC character from Fire Emblem because they have to shill 3H.

Attached: 1550969672189.jpg (737x974, 70K)

>Thinking that Nintendo will put in an FE character
Why would they?

I've been an Ace Attorney fan for like 12 yrs but ffs, Phoenix would be like the most boring character reveal.

Also everytime I see a Smash DLC thread is the same shit, you guys are trying too hard to not mention any shit related to that Dragon Quest guy. But sadly, DQ guy is literally the last big retro character left since Bomberman is a Assist.

Attached: JPEG_20190221_203809.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Attached: 1543430274979.jpg (704x756, 80K)

Would be good since I'd only have to buy two characters (crono and doomguy) instead of wasting money on a season pass that's 60% literally who shitters

To shill the new FE game just like they did with Corrin in smash 4.

>Doomguy
>Literal who
how the fuck

Attached: 1536523483817.jpg (387x309, 21K)

Why wouldn't they?

Corrin wasn't added to shill Fire Emblem. Sakurai just wanted a character from an upcoming game and he had to be convinced that Corrin would have been a unique fighter. Do you even know what shill means? Also, since Nintendo is picking, they have no reason to shill FE since FE has been standing up on its own two feet since Awakening.

Same reason why Nintendo isn't going to put a new Pokemon rep as DLC. It makes no sense to shill series that have been doing pretty well financially. It makes more sense for Nintendo to pick 3rd party characters that will sell incredibly well.

Why not Leon?

>Reimu
based

Attached: 1549371282598.jpg (1161x1404, 348K)

>doom skater
based as fuck

Attached: Doom Skateternal.gif (500x361, 1.15M)

the devs wanted corrin, they had to bother sakurai until he caved. sakurai did not want corrin at all

FROG
NOT CHRONO
TOO MANY DUDES IN SMASH. NOT ENOUGH FROGS.

Attached: Frog.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>the devs wanted corrin, they had to bother sakurai until he caved. sakurai did not want corrin at all
That's wrong. Nobody pushed Corrin on Sakurai. It was Sakurai that wanted a character from an upcoming game and he was the one that talked to the devs about Corrin. Stop making shit up. See below
>Moving on to Corrin, Sakurai mentions that since they’ve been making DLC for Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS, they’ve been thinking about adding a character from a title that’s about to or just saw release. The game of choice here falls to Fire Emblem Fates, which came out in Japan back in June and will be heading west in February. Sakurai writes that he himself thought they were adding too many characters from Fire Emblem, but after speaking with the development staff, he was assured that Corrin would make for an interesting fighter.

that quote literally shows that he didn't want to add him and that the dev team did.

>Sakurai writes that he himself thought they were adding too many characters from Fire Emblem, but after speaking with the development staff, he was assured that Corrin would make for an interesting fighter.
that's just a professional way of saying exactly what i said

No, it isn't. You're making shit up to fit some bullshit narrative. Sakurai always has total control over character selection and has had no problem denying characters. And Sakurai constantly talks about how he likes non-clone characters to be interesting and unique. Him hesitating about too many FE characters but going ahead with it because Corrin would have an interesting moveset is exactly what Sakurai would do. Nobody forced Corrin on him, Sakurai willingly agreed to put Corrin in.

replace reimu with the chief then that's the best future

Attached: besttimeline.jpg (5000x2812, 1.16M)

>final smash is Majima coming out of everywhere, knocking all the other fighters away as he and Kiryu battle once again

The day of soap and water will come, Smashfags.

Attached: 1547508112696.jpg (720x964, 142K)

The fact Fates was the only new game they could plausibly add a new fighter from at that time is so sad, even if it's totally true.

Change reimu for cirno and its perfect

>9gag over the protagonist

Attached: 1552395254825.jpg (1200x1107, 146K)

why would some random zoomer shooter character that contributed nothing to the shooter genre replace the literal godfather of FPSs?

HE'S IN

Attached: earthworm-jim-03.jpg (1024x768, 221K)

Attached: 1551998914722.png (692x765, 365K)

/jp/ doesn't take too kindly to video games

Attached: hol up..png (631x576, 541K)

Good lineup, I would change Crono with Dante or Phoenix Wright but that is about it

I know someone who worked close to reggie. Here is the bomb:
As many of you may already know eidos is now owned by SquareEnix.
And they already used a ff char like cloud.
I know for sure that one of the new characters will be KAIN from legacy of kain.
Yes, him not raziel.
Raziel will only be an assist.

I can go further and even tell you what are the moves of both.

Raziel will uses his shifting power to distort the aspect of the map while some times he also could use the sun gliph to make the screen completely white for some time.
When he enters the map is awesome. It seems like he is entering frome thespectral realm.

Attached: Kain4.jpg (175x175, 15K)

bruh moment

Attached: bit of a game changer.jpg (640x539, 80K)

Kain will have an alt costume of him in human form.

Here the moveset.

Grab: he use telekinesis to grab the enemy.the range of this move is like young link hook. Some effect will tell that it s coming so people will be able to avoid it.
Forward b is a grab followed by some butes that will regen health while dealing damage.
Down b charges the soul reaver.the sword will have some sort of spirit flames around it.then when down b is pressed again kain will strike a fatal blow and charge will be gone.
B neutral is some sort of kinetic shot.useful for edgeguarding.
Up B is him vanishing with a storm of bats.and then reappearing in the position choosen.quite like mewtwo.
FINAL SMASH he trhow up the enemy and then storm it with a bunch of hits.the last one send the enemy on the ground while he says Vae Victis!
Normal moves are all about him using the sword.like marth he do more damage with the tip.

Reveal trailer will be one of the rep of castelvania (actually i still don t know which one) that enters the castle of dracula thinking he ll be facing him but instead finds kain on dracula's throne.

cringe

BASED

>Joker
Never ever.

>Lip

Begone pedophile.

Map will be the pillars.both uncorrupted and corrupted.it will change during the fight.the elder gid will be there as stage hazard.Sometimes you can see the ghost woman poking behind the pillars.

Snake uses grenades and rocket launchers?

Doomguy could use his bazooka or chainsaw.

Imagine if goku actually makes it in

Attached: goku.jpg (600x402, 25K)

cringe

1. Joker
2. Goku
3. Tachanka (R6S)
4. Dante from the Devil May Cry series
5. 2B

Noice

Attached: 20110911040306!Crocleather_Slouch.png (619x595, 254K)

Mega Man X Moveset because why the fuck not.

Note: X will be a Luigi/Isabelle/Falco/Ganondorf to Mega Man.

Standard Attack: Buster Shots

F-Tilt: Fire Wave (Can move and jump with this attack if used first)
U-Tilt: Double Cyclone
D-Tilt: Ground Hunter

F-Smash: X-Buster (X1 Style)
U-Smash: Sonic Slicer (Fully charged makes 5 slashes rain down, just like in the games)
D-Smash: Triad Thunder (Fully Charged makes 2 balls of electricity travel what terrain X is on until the balls intersect. Can cause tripping if close to X, touching X will have burying effect)

Dash: Tornado Fang

Grab: Strike Chain
F-Throw: Ray Splasher
B-Throw: Splash Laser
U-Throw: Rising Fire
D-Throw: Spin Wheel

N-Air: Frost Tower
F-Air: Z-Saber
B-Air: Spinning Blade
U-Air: Storm Tornado (Only damages if you hit the sides of the tornado, hitting the front pushes you up like Air Shooter)
D-Air: Silk Shot

Specials: X change charge all of his special attacks. Like Samus, they can be stored. An icon will appear to symbolize what attack is fully charged. Only 1 move can be charged at a time. You can use other attacks, but if you charge up a special, the icon will change.

N-Special: Boomerang Cutter: Charge up for longer distance and stronger attack. Can pull items in

S-Special: Shotgun Ice: Charge up to create a platform. if standing still, the platform will drop and slowly slide. If moving the platform will move out depending on momentum. So if you run and use this attack, it will hit hard and have huge knockback.

U-Special: Air Dash/Speed Burner: Charge up to become Speed Burner Dash which does damage.

D-Special: Rolling Shield: Charge up to create a barrier. Will reflect projectiles but only when activated (Think perfect shield)

Final Smash: Ultimate Armor Nova Strike Barrage

Attached: happyx.png (450x450, 113K)

Pls put this poor girl in, she badly needs money for her shrine to achieve the epic youkai genocide

Attached: gyate reimu3.png (540x470, 333K)

He's in

Attached: character.png (914x578, 105K)

>let’s use the most boring or characters that will start a flamewar
U should be banned for an atemprt to start one

Crono would be a fine addition to smash he'll be another swordsman, not to mention Chrono Trigger was one of the most iconic games of it's time.

The fan base is loyal and deserve to see the franchise sprout new life.

Attached: 340.jpg (340x607, 49K)

Literally all of it
but porky could be cool
Why include joker when it’s already happening?

- I dont mind Joker himself but what he brings. Persona's raging faggot fanbase being condescending cunts some more doesn't fill me with joy about him.
- Fucking finally Crono gets in. Now I get to relive the glorious stupidity that is Mario vs Crono again. He should've been in before Cloud desu
- Fuck yeah
- Halo sucks dicks but MC being in would be fucking hilarious. Sure why not.
- Don't mind Reimu, she wouldn't even be the most pandering waifufaggotry character in the game oddly enough. Im ok with her.

why the fuck did it change desu as desu

The fuck?

DANTE
A
N
T
E

>Joker
Who?
>Crono
Waste
>Banjo
Ill never buy him bur at least the mass amount of kids who played banjo kazooir are happy which is apparently 80% of Yea Forums according to polls ive conducted
>Doomguy
tied with Ridley for best new char.
>touhou
Dont care.

I wonder if MCC will be announced for the switch in the next direct with a Master Cheif reveal.

Chloe Price is in

Attached: 49CF8BA0-3FA9-45F9-AB4A-FF214724D93D.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Newfag detector.

Ignore hin. There’s always been some anti-west autist that cannot fathom having a character developed by a western company in Smash, even if it already happened.

R8 my dream dlc roster
Raving rabbid
Rex(XC2)
Steve(Minecraft)
Arthas/Ragnaros

>Fuck off