Xbox has risen above the Console War

Snoy is like the bully stuck in the past. Talking about how he use to dominate. Xbox has matured and gone on to contribute great things to society

Attached: 70E6C79A-654D-49AB-B1EC-DC5C85C4FFD5.jpg (793x646, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearnuke.com/microsoft-opens-asian-ggpd-xbox-division/
technobuffalo.com/2016/09/12/ps4-pro-made-to-keep-players-from-pc-andrew-house/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Xbox the Midoriya/cuck of the console space?

Holy fuck Sony beat them so hard they turned MS into beta faggots

Attached: 324234324.png (592x350, 262K)

cope

The guy in the pic said himself that consoles will still be a big part of xbox, and that streaming is a side thing.
It's not like I can carry my xbox around, so how the fuck does portability somehow make the Xbox obsolete?

Attached: 1516122496216.jpg (966x799, 324K)

The 360 was the last console I bought. Crazy just how hard MS fucked everything up. Props to them for putting Halo on Steam though

They started to go downward in 2010 when they pushed the Kinect super hard.

Both Microsoft and Nintendo have stopped competing while Sony is planning to fuck themselves up next gen.

Imagine being a super cuck and somehow being deluded enough to think it's a good thing.
>yes I let my wife fuck other men, I have risen above selfishness and everyone else is just stuck in the past. I have matured.

Probably even earlier than that. Even before the E3 2010 disaster you already had Mattrick and Bungie trading blows publicly and then MS effectively dropping all support in Japan overnight in 2009 because Mattrick felt putting money into "weird" games could hurt their image in the US.

More like Phil got fucked so hard his only chance in people buying MS games is by putting them on relevant systems

The only reason why Microsoft is doing this is because the Xbox brand got humiliated this gen. If The Xbox was in PS4's spot, this wouldn't be happening and you know it. Xbox games sell to terribly on the Xbox alone that the only way to actually sell them is to put them on other platforms.

Console is merely a branch of the xbox ecosystem. They will have the most powerful console but they have bigger plans because the future isnt stuck to one machine.

>The only reason why Microsoft is doing this is because
of Google

>we used to have Peter Moore and cool Japshit exclusives
>now we have Phil Spencer and GAMES AS A SERVICE

lol, how the mighty fall

Attached: 220px-The_Idolmaster_Game_Cover.jpg (220x315, 43K)

seething

So now there is absolutely no reason to buy an Xbox. How is this good for them?

Blame Sony. They were the first to start the "Game as a service" with PS+ and PS Now.

gearnuke.com/microsoft-opens-asian-ggpd-xbox-division/

It's going to be funny when Phil brings that back next gen.

>xCloud

Not only there are no games to pay $30 per month but it's never going to work because of network issues.

Xbox has given up since they cannot compete.

BASED PHIL CONNECTING GAMERS TOGETHER

Attached: BFB99BE5-5E2A-4E29-BB15-C401CE8A91A6.jpg (666x656, 57K)

You are right, MS and Nintendo are little bitches and Sony are Chads.

Attached: 1540314120811.jpg (760x560, 240K)

Yes because the majority of people are going to instead stream games to phones instead of buying a console.

There already wasn't a reason to buy an Xbox. They're solving that problem by getting you into the "Xbox Community" that will probably amount to nothing more than Game Pass being a multi-device service.

Sell 30 million xboxes once, at a loss, with some games (remember faggots, most people dont buy as many games as you), or get $10/month from 10 million people for the foreseeable future?

>MUH SONY
cringe, their games arent even games as a service. Theyvare single player focused games

RENT FREE

Attached: 1511849300167.jpg (500x594, 120K)

lol, the inferior white man(let) is still chasing the Chinese overlords

Attached: 1511263170802.jpg (318x342, 38K)

>Bloodborne

Imagine having only 1 game to play for 4 years

I thought Sony already had some gay cloud shit

Have xbots reached peak delusion? You idiots are now arguing that not having any games is a good thing. At least sony niggers try to argue that their movies are games, you idiots are arguing about not wanting to have any. This is peak cuckoldry.

Thats one more than you had.

At this point, Japanese will be coming to Microsoft, Nintendo, and PCs for their games.

Are you fucking retarded?
Subscriptions are fucking games as a service models. What the fuck else would those be?

Imagine every exclusive on your console failing

Attached: 1550229658398.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

>japan is china
Retard.

how did microsoft, MICROSOFT out of everyone become the good guys?
did it take the bone flopping? did phil finally snap? what bizarre backwards timeline are we in right now

Attached: wha.png (400x382, 170K)

It's literal PCfags/Nintentoddlers larping as Xfags

>Implying I own an xbone

PS4 has fuck all worthwhile exclusive now that Yakuza is on PC

Attached: Bloodborne™_20180117020823.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Based

Xbox is dead. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. Xgroids are the most cucked group on Yea Forums

I don't think they rose above it they were crushed beneath it

Phil did it.

>when you lose so hard you pretend you weren't even trying

that said, exclusivity is cancer

"Games as a service" means the literal game itself is a service. Instead of getting all its content right away, it comes in drip fed updates to encourage you wasting all your time on it. Xbox Live came well before PS+ anyway.

>Yakuza
Movie game, kys

PC has nothing just like xbox and switch. Playstation is the only plattform worth owning.

They've become so irrelevant that they have nothing left to lose so they want to be nice to everyone for good boy points.

Nice buzzword

not him, but make me a 3d brawler other than yakuza then faggot, if not shut up.

>Play the games you want on the devices you want
>Still can't play Viva Piñata 2 on my PC or Banjo-Tooie on my Switch in bed
Come on, Phil

Attached: IMG_79751.jpg (240x136, 8K)

Microsoft is more than just games, just look at what they've been building with Azure.

This has been in the making for a decade

>Midoriya
Most powerful moves injure it's self. Sounds about right

Attached: HaloMCC.jpg (940x528, 72K)

they are realizing that despite the popular memes, selling consoles in of themselves is not profitable at all. It's the ecosystem and taking a slice of every purchase that brings the $$$.

>Movie game, kys
Every other overhyped meme PS4 exclusive is even more of a movie game, your point?
It has the best versions of multiplats and niche shit you can't get on PS4, meanwhile you're stuck with paid online and linear movie games everyone forgets about within a week

Attached: YAKUZA 0_20171130015145.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

It's so bizarre how Microsoft is sabotaging Xbox right now, like they're actively working to make their console an irrelevant product no one should buy. I would assume it was because they're trying to ease themselves out of the console business but we already know a new Xbox is in the works so I'm curious what their endgame is.

If you consider mashing square a brawler

Imagine being Phil Spencer in that board room and having to be all like "damn, Sea of Thieves, you fuckin' fun, all enjoyable with your repetitive gameplay and non existent progression. I'd totally publish you, both the CEO me and the gamer me." when all he really wants is to cancel it and fund another Halo, Gears and Forza sequel. Like seriously imagine having to be Phil and not only sit in that chair while Sea of Thieves flaunts their disgusting female models in front of you, the beautiful water barely concealing the game's early access look, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while Rare “perfected” that game. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking budget but their delayed attitude as everyone in the office tells them Rare has STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SEA OF THIEVES PLAYS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch the few playable characters mannish fucking gremlin faces contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been publishing nothing but a healthy diet of Halos. Gears, and later alleged raped Fables for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Washington. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the 6 out of 10 scores breaking out on Metacritic as Rare sucks in the servers you paid so much money for suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are “enjoying” the opportunity to pay them to sit there and revel in their "most ambitious (for that is what they call it)" title, the title they worked so hard for with developers in the previous years. And then the director calls for another delay, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the Microsoft security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Phil Spencer. You're not going to lose your future CEO of Microsoft career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1522823866797.png (1275x712, 305K)

>I'm curious what their endgame is.

They want you to install Windows "Skynet" 10 on literally everything so they can monitor and control it all.

lmao cunt that is not even close to what i happening here. They are right, Xbox is over.

Why would you buy an xbox after this? It doesn't make sense.

i dont see any other brawler here, what are you adding, waiting for my game fuckstick

>thread about Xbox/Microsoft
>"B-B-BUT SONY!!!!!"

Kill yourself.

>this
>good guys

Since when could I play xbox games on other consoles?

LOL OH MAN user IT'S JUST LIKE THAT ONE ARNOLD MEME EXCEPT YOU...YOU CHANGED IT TO FIX XBOX! EPIC!!!! I AM SO UPVOTING THIS!!! XDDDD!!

>hating Yakuza

You dont belong here

wait a minute. do we make windows?

Attached: 1529041060568.jpg (454x344, 29K)

Good console war are shit and it's time to move on.

You really are retarded. Game as a service is a very broad term, meaning shit like subscriptions, microtransactions, and cloud gaming or game on demand.
>but XBL
Xbox live, as least when it first started wasnt a game as a service model, because you didn't get any games from it until like 2012 or 2013, but since the ps3 had free online, Sony created a PS+, a gaming service that would give you free games every month, that would also stop being playable after your membership expired. Even when XBL started giving games out on 360, you at least got keep the games if your xbl expired.

Thank you xbros, I never doubted you.

I will let everybody fuck my wife wherever they wabt... With a fee

>Imagine actually thinking like this.
It's just video games nigga chill

Since about a week ago when Microsoft announced that you'll be able to play Xbox games on other consoles soon.

Attached: 3496439-xbox+live+switch+v3[1].jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Microsofts next acquisition will be a big one: Bethesda.

Streaming IS the future and I fully support it.

I've been streaming from my desktop to my surface pro using steam and it's fantastic. The PlayStation streaming works great too.

Imagine being able to play any Xbox game on your phone or tablet (with a Bluetooth controller).

>Defending SJW horseshit movie games

No, YOU don't belong here.

yikes

They're porting halo infinite/mcc to Nintendo switch and ps4?

lol, sure. Every penny spent on a X1 is better spent on PC. This devalues the Xbox brand, PC would love to have Bloodborne but Sony isn't devaluing its brand.

>streaming

Like PS NOW, ON LIVE, and Google's streaming box it will fail.

Microsoft is super smart. Console hardware is a stupid business where you lose money.
But the software is a ton of profit.

It was a good run Xbros...

No they haven't. They have just become the new SEGA since they no longer matter to anyone by going third party throwing in the towel.

Now they're trying to have their cake and eat it by networking relations with competitors to endorse the streaming age that is coming instead of actually finishing this disaster of a console gen for themselves.

No, you’ll be able to stream Halo Infinite and MCC to mobile and Nintendo Switch, not PS4.

I hope not. Outside of doom, they have nothing worth getting.

This is true for most gamers. Most went to PC & Nintendo hybrid, or exclusive PC. The PS4 is the epitome of mainstream gaming, an overwhelming millions of normalfags play it for 2 hours a week.

>is the future

It's Fortknox DRM. With online only requirement. With decrease visual clarity and audio drop and added latency. Rental.

Go fuck yourself, corporate stooge. Get a 30 day ban for blatant anti consumer shilling. What next Einstein, renting OS lincenses?

Arkane, id, Machinegames, BGS

Its literal genius. They've doubled if not tripled the value of the xbox brand and assuming the upcoming releases aren't shit the nextbox will be a compelling competitor against the other consoles but also have other routes of entry into the xbox brand if those console players ever want to transition to other platforms like PC or streaming.

Microsoft played you Xcucks hard.

Why would I want to stream a competitive multiplayer game? So I can't play xbox games on other consoles I.e. buy a disk and play it on them? Sounds to me they aren't sabotaging anything.

>2019
>Xbox still pissing people off
Me buying a plastic box shouldnt make people angry yet here we are

And to think there's a cult of personality around this hack.

Attached: lol.jpg (613x280, 39K)

Step one: Embrace
seriously whats his end game?

Attached: 1487183724373.png (673x601, 818K)

he secretly works for sony

Based Phil with the pro consumer tactics.

honestly this is brilliant for me because I travel a lot

I love my xbox one x. Its the most powerful console for multiplats. I dont play games on pc so i guess im the audience who they should target.

Attached: 2B2EDFC9-2393-4E4F-BD05-4DBD456FAB31.jpg (1884x964, 45K)

Hey faggot going hard today I see

Attached: 1550863875494.png (1270x1981, 230K)

Do you say the same about Netflix? Do you exclusively use Blu ray?

Pull your head out of your ass. Steaming is the future, the latency isn't bad, it's not even noticeable. I'm speaking from experience, your trying to convince yourself the expensive gaming equipment you own is "worth it."

>literally makes the Sony platform more and more irrelevant month after month
>works for Sony

He just made windows 100 times more attractive to people considering to buy a gaming platform and Sony hates that and literally admitted PC gaming is their enemy hence why they released the ps4 pro. Andrew houses own words. Soon there will be so many games offered in subscription services like gamepass no one will buy individual consoles and individual games. All casuals care about is the cheapest place to play their shooters and multiplats.

>Xbox is this desperate to have people like them
now it makes sense, with the news of Sony purchasing Taketwo, they are preparing to recoup as much losses ass possible, there is no way Xbox could ever compete alone with Playstation now so the next best thing is become a gaming service like Steam
it wont be long until they start porting to PS4

Attached: tumblr_mo7m8sC2E41r03eaxo1_r1_400.gif (400x246, 1.71M)

>Sony hates that and literally admitted PC gaming is their enemy hence why they released the ps4 pro
Got any source?

technobuffalo.com/2016/09/12/ps4-pro-made-to-keep-players-from-pc-andrew-house/

>still pushing this meme about Xbox games on Switch
When Brad Sams says it’s not happening, it’s not happening.

They’re never coming to either, ignore that dumb faggot.

Even more so considering that pretty much anything the XBOne can barely run, the Switch would probably just have a seizure with.

This. Xbox will purely be a branding for Microsoft's game service and not hardware service in the future.

Any future Xbox hardware will basically be a heavily subsidized Windows PC. Which it almost is right now.

Streaming for gaming is DRM. Movies you watch once or twice. Movies/TV are on rotation for streaming as licenses expire.

I hope birds shits on your car every day, corporate faggot. Most disengenious post ITT is you equating movies/TV streaming to video games. And I know you're a shill since the talking point reads exaxctly like a PR line that needs repeating "forget the box, its the games". Go eat dog shit, streaming isn't for gaming and it is THE ultimate DRM.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Brad Sams says otherwise, shut up.

post an actual cool jap exclusive you fucking gigavirgin

Attached: ng2.jpg (481x680, 50K)

He’s mad about the DMC 5 censorship on the PS4 version and the fact that Halo MCC on PC is the big talk.

>streaming
fuck off

>good guys
Fuck off you retarded amerimutt, how is this good for anyone. Guess what, Sony has the greatest game ever made in Bloodborne. What do you have? Soiboy Zoomer simulator.

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

I'm all thankful for it not gonna lie. Ever since they've added the "play anywhere" for the Xbox exclusives, they've been played the way they should be. Customizable graphics with buttery smooth 4k+ 60+fps. Now if they're going to start expandion to steam, that'll be ever better. Halo MCC being modable, reshadeable, oh boy. Give me that 4k Yoyorast Island.

And sony it's on the verge of acquire Take Two

Genuine Xbox die hards don't deserve this.

Don Mattrick that decided to kill japanese support for the xbox, pushed for kinnect, AND decided to push for TV, movies and other trash that hurt the xbox brand for a fucking decade. and to boot the Xbox one reveal trailer has PS4 on the YT URL for the icing on the cake

Fucking this. Sony games are the most polished, immersive, and talented experiences in the industry. Sony is still the good guys for one single reason: They're the only guys still putting out amazing games. That's all that matters in the end, games. And all you retards in this thread treating exclusives like an anti-consumer thing need to realize 2 things: 1. These amazing experiences wouldn't exist if Sony wasn't funding them, and 2. Exclusives create competition. Microdick cucking their games onto PC means they are giving up on competition, meaning they don't care about what Sony is doing. This means instead of an Xbox God of War or Spider-Man, you're going to continue getting garbage like Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 because MS has no worries, as they "have no competition". But what am I saying, I'll never get through to you Xdicklicking cucks. Enjoy your dumpster fires while I enjoy GOTY 2019 (Days Gone)

Attached: 1523612463065.webm (888x500, 2.39M)

I doubt they'd care as long as they get good games. Halo, Gears and Forza has always been on PC but it didn't effect the community for those games on Xbox. Same goes for Fable and other popular Xbox franchises.

You're right but theres no reasoning in this thread. Lots of underage or sick in the head fanboys.

Xbox divisionhave always been a major flop at the end of an generation. the 360 manage to sell a few less million copies against the PS3 even after sony fucking up so much thanks to Don Mattrick retardation.
Consoles are a meme and will just turn into closed PC and the time goes on anyway. might aswell go full publisher instead

>ports and movies

are people genuinely praising this?

not only is it always online but much worse, you dont even own the game anymore, or the console

Attached: Joey.png (800x600, 597K)

Time will tell where they migrate next.

>Remake
>Open world shit
>rehash of soulshit
>remake
>rehash sequel
>anime shit
>the same franchise sonyfags have been trying to shill since the PS2 days
Oh gee, how wonderful

>not the Xbox exclusive that straight up said "lolis" on the back of the physically released north american version
Imagine what resetera would do about this today. Like jesus fucking christ xbox discussion would be banned, probably on reddit too.

Attached: deathsmiles.png (1281x894, 2.17M)

When it comes to there is a minority of people here who are seriously deluded when it comes to these things. Die hard Xbox fans won't give a shit about this the same way die hard Sony fans don't give a shit about a game being on PC. Look at those constant posts from that nigger who keeps posting pictures of his hand on his collection of multiplats or even that viral image of that hardcore PS fan who is standing next to that tall stack of games of which 90% are multiplats. The die hard fans will stick to their platform regardless and none of those will affect them.

>Snoyboys think they have "system-selling" exclusives
Only the Switch has system seller games because there's no other reason to buy the piece of shit.
PS and Xbox are for multiplats get over it.

Attached: autism dad.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>yfw sony acquires take two and rockstar
>yfw gta 6 and RDR 3 are ps5 exclusives

Attached: D68A7448-5DCE-43F3-97DE-9D971D090F76.jpg (248x203, 9K)

I wouldn't care. nu-Rockstar can suck my dick.

says the guy that played both gta 5 and rdr 2. no need to lie you know it's true.

MMOs were the first really.

I did but going PS5 exclusive would be the perfect ticket to dropping them.

>says the guy that has a ps4
dude come on now.

>Yakuza
>movie game
You just made the fuckup of the day.

Until you're done leeching off Nintenbros and you flush them like you did with Fortnite, Asher Madan.

When will they give Xbox some exclusives now that they're all going to Nintendo Switch.

Csnt wait to take my wife's husbands daughters to the park whilst I take out my Xbox controller out my coat pocket and play forza horizon on my mobile.

>Look Mom I posted it again

How did microsoft went from xbox 360 to this shitshow?

Can't wait for Google to crush Microsoft in streaming gaming.
Microsoft will rush back to regular but Sony and Nintendo will have the market to themselves and Microsoft can finally fuck off.

Sure is samefag in here

>to society
wat

>not realising this is exactly why competition is good

>Mattrick felt putting money into "weird" games could hurt their image in the US.
Are you serious? Fuck that guy. Those are the best games

Agreed

There’s a reason that piece of shit got replaced by someone far better, Phil Spencer. Japanese games are returning next gen.

streaming is the future
stay mad grandpa
you can bury yourself with your "game collection" when you die soon, it might actually be worth something in 2000 years

Something something game sale revenue, but don't talk about xbox live subs or 3rd party licensing fees they're losing out on which is the vast majority of their profit from the xbox division.

>future
the future has no games, just ''live services''
. Enjoy your glorified korean mmos grandson!

>Retards don't realize that Microsoft is literally going viral on your asses
They own the business sector and now they want the home sector. It's why they bought Minecraft. Their goal is to get into every house hold. They want you to wake up and see Microsoft somewhere in your house, they want you to go to work and see Microsoft there, and then when you come home, you see Microsoft again. It's actually pretty scary if you think about it.

>PC has nothing

Attached: PC has no ga-.jpg (922x3810, 1.04M)

Streaming it doesn't make their games any less shit

The best version of multiplats are on the Xbox One X. PS4 Pro literally cannot even come close.

>PS+
lul, xbox live arcade just like totally doesn't get brought up because it destroys your argument I guess

Xbox is a pimp. The wives are his hoes and they everywhere and bring home the money for big daddy x

That's every company in existence including rivals like Sony. Sony is in the hardware business and want you to own a Sony TV, Sony smartphone, Sony console, Sony headphones, Sony speakers etc etc.

Same. I've always owned a pc, but the Xbox was there for playing with my loser friends who couldn't save extra money for a pc at the time.
Now that we're all on pc, the only thing I've bought was the switch because Nintendo has always been good at "party games". Smash, Mario Kart, Mario party, etc are all fun shit to play with friends while everyone drinks, talks shit and just hangs out.
No one in my friend group gives a fuck about consoles.

>latency is a thing, and will always be a thing.
Have fun playing with niggers and their shitty internet connections dragging everyone down with lag.
I don't want to hear you crying about "lag switches" on the next big title you fall in love with either.

Attached: 1552514602083.jpg (760x560, 122K)

You mean mircosoft is leaving the non existent "console war" because they can't compete with Sony Nintendo Amazon and Google

Yeah, except Microsoft is actually doing it. Minecraft is on literally everything. Their OS is the main OS of the business sector, with their latest OS being touted as being installed on nearly a billion devices. Sony doesn't market their TVs any more, they sold off their computer division, their phones are dying, they barely make cameras. All they have left is playstation and they don't even make games any more.