People actually think this mediocrity is better than the masterpiece that is DMC3

>people actually think this mediocrity is better than the masterpiece that is DMC3
FUCKING LOL

Attached: DMCV.jpg (2000x1125, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3-HdRhuFY7Y?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=zc7W2t8nfT0
youtube.com/watch?v=R8I1Hku8GQk
youtu.be/3-HdRhuFY7Y?t=18
youtu.be/xNbBt7sCdUU
youtu.be/IrIr04q5fHc
youtu.be/dzCXb3AaSp8
youtu.be/KMQDr7FXW4U?t=1
youtu.be/OtSGboNK3-E
youtu.be/QE1ScwL4Jmo?t=35
youtu.be/Y5z0Ibj1Hvk
youtu.be/WQWMFJtflg8?t=4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DMC3 had some more annoying bosses. DMC5 only boss that felt annoying was Gilgamesh.

Post proof of purchase.

And he is only annoying the first time. After you realize when his Quill pop and remember to bring a buster. The mother fucker is a cake walk and honestly boring to fight.

you mean the masterpiece that is dmc1

sip

a lot of zoomers on Yea Forums are secondaries who started with 4 so whatever

>old DMC games
>being above "good"
lmao
enjoy your set camera angles, garbage enemy design, mediocre bosses, 200% less combat mechanics, FUCKING PUZZLES LMAO and mandatory platforming in a third person action game

What did DMC3 do better besides story?

>bosses
>atmosphere
>level design
>puzzles
>actual challenge
>music
yeah pretty much everything now that i think about it

People think any of these games are better then the masterpiece which is DMC1

Music
youtu.be/3-HdRhuFY7Y?t=19

Attached: file.png (600x640, 540K)

When will this DMC3 fellating end. You're just asking for people to scrutinize it more harshly for its many faults.

Gilgamesh is by far the least awful of the gimmicky bosses. Buster -> snatch -> snatch again -> wack away -> jump so you don't get spiked -> repeat.

The music was probably the thing I found most disappointing in 5.
It nearly all just sounds like generic drum and bass/pop

>E3 2019
>Microsoft conference
>"WORLD PREMIERE"
>shot of an island with a castle on top of it
>suddenly Dante bursts through the door and poses exactly like the first DMC cover
>title appears
>"Devil May Cry Remake"

Attached: 1541344876035.jpg (269x269, 10K)

>Dante needs to have a had a daughter with Lucia, who would be 3/4 demon (in contrast to Nero - 3/4 human) and her name would be Bianca. Cuz black in Italian is nero and white is bianca. DMC6, right there.

DMC3's bosses are much worse than 5's for the most part.
>Gigapede
>Geryon
>Doppelganger
>Arkham
And every good boss in DMC3 has an equivalent in DMC5. I would argue King Cerberus is flat out better than Cerberus because he moves around, has different elemental forms, and doesn't have the tedious ice armor gimmick.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>DMC3
>Masterpiece

it's new, it's fresh. people will go back to dmc 3 after a while

you forgot the leviathan, it sucks.

Yeah they'll go back and realize that DMC3 is trash compared to 5. Sorry boomer but your time is up.

>bosses
Imma stop you right there. Leviathan, Arkham, and Gigapede are monumentally awful and indefensible. Nothing in 5 reaches that level of abject shit.

Only thing from DMC3 I wish would have came back in 5 is Agni and Rudra, boss and weapons. Could have had a transforming mode where they link together into a swallow type weapon. Still happy with what we got though.

Attached: agna.jpg (480x960, 67K)

Yeah DMC3 bosses can get shitty but nothing in 5 comes close to being as good as Beowulf, Nevan, Agni and Rudra, and of course the Vergil fights. 5 is all mediocre while 3 has some genuinely excellent fights.

nigger that is not the file I chose

Attached: DT_AgniRudra.gif (430x600, 59K)

Attached: 1552495230854.png (1280x1476, 1.74M)

I'm not particularly disagreeing with most of what you're saying, but the Vergil fight in 5 just felt like the one at the end of 3 but with some extra moves

Just let zoomers enjoy their game user

Attached: file.png (246x255, 99K)

I’ve had a lot of fun with Cavelier, Malphas, and the last Urizen

DMC3 has just as many flaws as DMC5 but it's easy to forget the bad parts because the good parts are so good.

all mediocre trash. fuck off

Disagree, Caviler Angelo is now my favorite fight in the series

>Swordmaster spin counters his big swing
>Stinger counters it too
Got serious A&R vibes from that shit

I always thought Nevan and Beowulf were boring as shit. DMC3 only has 2 good bosses.

I like 3 better, but I think 5 is a real close second.

You would have to be a dipshit to say it was better then 3. It is not the peak in combat. Its 5 for nero and 4 for Dante. But 3 absolutly has the best story in the whole franshise

5 pretty much overtakes 3 in every way but story. And even then DMC has never been know for its amazing story.

>bosses

As already mentioned DMC 3 has plenty of absolute garbage bosses.

>atmosphere

Hours upon hours of a a generic dungeon.

>level design
>puzzles

Garbage levels with lots of backtracking and unrewarding exploration because devs had to yet figure out that the sole reason anyone plays their series is combat.

>actual challenge

This I can give you.

Beowulf sucks though.

Based

Are you kidding. Dante feels weightless in 5. I literally hate playing him in this one. Now I give you they did perfect Nero in 5. But Dante feels so much better in 4

>4 for Dante
I really didn't like Dante's weapons in 4. I think 5 has his best weapons in the franchise.

>masterpiece that is DMC3
Nearly half the regular enemies and bosses in DMC3 are terrible. What are you on about?

To me its how he "feels" I know that is vague. But he feels floaty to me. It's particularly bad with his swords. In 4 every step he took and some ompf behind it.

For me its the opposite. I hated how he played in 4 cause he felt weightless there.

>Garbage levels with lots of backtracking and unrewarding exploration because devs had to yet figure out that the sole reason anyone plays their series is combat.

agreed on the terrible puzzles. but do you really think people played dmc1 solely for the combat?

> First they try to make you think the game is bad
> Try to push SJWs agenda
> Try to defend DmC
> Use cherrypicked sales data
> Now they're outright trolling

Shitposters are becoming more and more desperate as the days go on

Attached: 1552504796340.jpg (750x750, 108K)

Holy hell where are all you newfags coming from

Credo is the best boss in the series. Nothing in 3 or 5 comes close.

Attached: 1532571485074.jpg (466x349, 55K)

>Enigmas
>Chess pieces
>Blood-goyles
>Dullahans
>Spiders
>Soul Eaters
>The Fallen
>good
Don't even get me started on the bosses. Fuck off zoomer.

>DMC 3 is a masterpiece.
>DMC 3 has this bullshit

Attached: SoulEater.gif (430x479, 72K)

>not those shitty angels

You're not going to make me hate this game, Yea Forums. I fucking love it.

Attached: 15310529.png (313x307, 157K)

Oh for sure those are annoying but the Soul Eater is something that you have to deal more in the game.

Attached: Fallen.gif (430x614, 81K)

>newfags
As if DMC1 fans haven't been telling you guys this shit for a decade, you're finally noticing because you have 3 separate fanbases trying to get you to open your eyes

DMC3 had better story and Vergil fights but otherwise I think 5 is overall the better game. There's really no emotional parts like all of mission 20 in 3. The final battle in 5 has several decent ideas but I kind of wish Nero's daddy issues would've been brought up earlier to build them up better rather than stuffing all of it to the end, and that Vergil himself in mission 20 was more than just a tutorial for Nero's new gameplay mechanics.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

It's not even Yea Forums, son, it's just a minority of shit posters

Too bad the rest of 4 is bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=zc7W2t8nfT0 Based

Could be remembering wrong but I'm pretty sure all of the enemies in DMC3 are either average or bad

Not a lot of people deny this, but 4 is still 4

>Hurr here a level with wall clip angels with super armor
>here another with those great flying shield that dies in 2 hits as long you hit them from behind
>don't you love platforming in an action game with bad camera?
>climb the tower senpai lmao
Fuck DMC3. It's amazing for it's story and bosses but replaying it is absolute cancer. "That Part" the game.

C H E S S
H
E
S
S

It has some shit bosses as well. DMC3 is probably the most overrated action game ever made

I've only seen very few people say that
Most simply say that it's a worthy successor and they're glad it exists

Do you beat DMD to unlock Heaven or Hell?

jesus christ I hate this board
now you get contrarians unironically saying that dmc3 had good bosses or that the puzzles and platforming were enjoyable in any shape or form in the previous games
say it with me
OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD

>3 had better vergil fights
5's Vergil fights are literally 3 Vergils fights except with more moves

>It has some shit bosses as well.
yes
>DMC3 is probably the most overrated action game ever made
no

imagine having such trash taste
they literally fixed everything about 4dante who was badly implemented and pretty much an afterthought in the game

5dante is basically 3dante but smoother, with a better arsenal and even more powerful styles
literally what more could you fucking want?

>5's Vergil fights are literally 3 Vergils fights except with more moves

And less impactful from story standpoint. And with worse music
youtube.com/watch?v=R8I1Hku8GQk

Attached: K I N O 1.jpg (877x1022, 433K)

I'm not saying DMC3 is a bad game. It's good. I'm saying that it's held too highly on a pedestal.

He's too slow and Sin DT moveset is horrible to the point it's more of a breather rather than his ultimate attack, and music in particular is so unmemorable I genuinely have no clue what went wrong. Also we literally fight the exact same boss twice in a row whereas all of DMC3's Vergil fights were paced through the game and had him wielding a new weapon every time.

None of these fights compare to credo though

Is it just me or do the swords in DMC4&5 feel really weak. In DMC1&3 when you hit an enemy it made that crunch sound and sand would fly everywhere that shit was satisfying. but with DMC4&5 it feels like I've barely touched them.

>Sin DT moveset is horrible to the point it's more of a breather rather than his ultimate attack
DMC3 had this exact same problem except it was even easier to avoid his attacks

Post proof that you have the game OP.

the whole leviathan part is enough to make dmc3 way worse than dmcv gameplay wise.

Cavalere Angelo tops all the not-vergil bosses of DMC3 while the final Vergil fight of DMC5 was as good if not better than the final Vergil fight of DMC3.

Gameplay comes first and foremost in a Devil May Cry game my melanin enriched amigo. And 5 takes the crown in that regard.

Really? I could never jive with 4's Dante and preferred 3's. But in 5 they definitely nailed him. Giving him 3's feel overall but extremely enhanced.

Umm... that's all subjective sweety. Like I dig his 5 battle theme a lot more than 3's.

Why yes, i love dmc5 sountrack

Attached: file.png (490x800, 368K)

But thats what the kids love today!
GET with the times gramps

Why do you pretend that 3 had a good soundtrack? There are like 3 good tracks in the entire game. Same for every DMC

>Vergil is such an awesome battle in 3
>The Masked Lumen in Bayonetta 2 isn't nearly as good
What is it about DMC that just does human bosses better?

ex-fucking-cuse me?
only for the combat?
Fuck no
The game would be just a shell of what it is if it was only about the combat and it would have never had so many sequels

Mostly outrageous thing I have read all day

Attached: fgt.jpg (720x1215, 126K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand DMC5's story.

Attached: V.jpg (960x722, 43K)

You forgot
>characters look better both being more aesthetic and attractive

Judgement cut spamming the arena is better than flying around the arena and making a handful of slow swoops. And in general he instantly punishes after a block in 3, whereas in 5 it's either followed by a fucking slo-mo or dodging / teleporting away from the player, then attacking. It's much worse.

DMC is a story about family

Attached: 1552204854966.webm (1280x720, 967K)

>There are like 3 good tracks in the entire game.
Are you serious?

youtu.be/3-HdRhuFY7Y?t=18
youtu.be/xNbBt7sCdUU
youtu.be/IrIr04q5fHc
youtu.be/dzCXb3AaSp8
youtu.be/KMQDr7FXW4U?t=1
youtu.be/OtSGboNK3-E
youtu.be/QE1ScwL4Jmo?t=35
youtu.be/Y5z0Ibj1Hvk
youtu.be/WQWMFJtflg8?t=4

Attached: file.png (533x579, 511K)