User, you told me you were going to study hard so we could go to the same university...

user, you told me you were going to study hard so we could go to the same university. Why the hell are you browsing Yea Forums all day instead?

Attached: 1491699261405.png (260x312, 70K)

Attached: 537107_1.jpg (630x630, 63K)

Imagine wanting a boring wife like Makoto who stays at home all day doing the chores and reading. Yikes

I just dropped out you annoying cunt.

That's why it's your job to spice up the relationship, dumbass. You're basically admitting you're boring yourself.

I'm sorry babe, I'll study real hard. I wanna spend as much time with you as possible

I went to the military desu

Attached: Cake.png (636x1122, 498K)

BEEP BOOP

I never studied. Home was too distracting. I need to be in the environment to learn. If you can’t comprehend the material in the actual class you’re an idiot

>who stays at home all day doing the chores and reading
yes please

>going to class a few hours a week is enough to get your degree
lmao,what did you study? philosophy? psychology? Embarrassing

Because i don't like you

yeah that works fine in high school and maybe in the first year of university. soon enough you realise the point of those years wasn't to learn anything, but to learn how to study/teach yourself, because life will suck later if you don't have those skills

t.annefag

Currently learning industrial maintenance I just don’t lack chromosomes

>stays at home all day doing the chores and reading.
Makoto isn't like that at all, shes the bitchy class president. Girls like her are all about "equality" and shit. That's why I don't like smart girls

>Makoto
while you're studying, begins stroking you under the table then grips your balls with one hand, and uses the other to grip your shaft. Demands you to tell her the Substitute x=cos\alp,\alp∈[0:;π ] while jerking you, her grip getting angrier and more violent every time you give her a wrong answer.

>Ann
terribly afraid of getting pregnant while at the same time being horny as fuck. takes your cock and puts it right to the opening of her vagina, using the tip to rub her clit as she strokes your cock. Then works the tip of your peen into the opening of her vagina while slowly jacking you off. She won't let you push your cock deeper than the tip though.

>Haru
treats your cock like something extremely fragile and delicate. Takes her time for a deluxe handjob and makes it a luxurious experience. Uses lots of coconut oil and moves slowly, spending most of her time focused on the tip. Asks you multiple times if she’s doing this right. Gets very enthusiastic with her encouraging noises and movements when you’re about to cum after 2 hours

>Akechi
starts rubbing your cock through your pants while everyone’s distracted in the Mona bus, whispering in your ear, calling your name and complimenting your battle skills. Licks his fingers and slowly, lovingly rubs your cock to its full hardness. Keeps the same torturing pace and whispers to you to enjoy the ride. Never lets you finish and leaves you blueballed like the traitor he is. talks about the weather with Ann as you leave mementos

>Futaba
no clue what to do. gives handjobs as if trying to start a lawn mower. Holds you in a death grip and gets really nervous when Sojiro knocks and asks her to help in the café, answering “my hands are tied! Uuuuuhmm I mean - just giving Ren a hand - all hands to the pump”

It's fine, I'm fucking the teacher too so I'll probably absorb the material through osmosis or some shit.

What about takemi?

Attached: Flustered Teacher.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

I'll get round to those soon. Keep the thread alive while I do my hand-iwork.

>tfw 26 yo KV NEET doing the Makoto romance path

Attached: 1448331103896.jpg (400x388, 17K)

If a "smart girl" unironically believes in bullshit concepts like equality then she's not actually smart.

Well that's the point, bitches like Makoto are the ones who want a high paying job. They aren't going to stay at your house to look after the kids

Makoto wanted to be a cop she’d probably shoot a nigger first chance she gets

Attached: CE6294BA-D64E-44AD-90C5-24038F3DCAEC.jpg (590x350, 44K)

Did you even play the game? She plans to go into law enforcement, not to stay at home

Which is why Sae is superior, as she already has a career and is fairly wealthy. Makoto would be all the downsides of an ambitious woman without any of the upsides. Plus autism in surplus.

>Ann
Just use a condom

You won't feel anything then

Attached: Cinnamann.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Sensei best girl

I want to live a boring, ordinary life with Haru.

University is a scam anyway.

condom and no condom feels exactly the same

For Anne, maybe.

Attached: GET SMOKED Airhead.png (512x512, 194K)

t. never rawdogged

made for Kamoshida cock

Attached: illust_73430164_20190228_111816.jpg (1000x1095, 283K)

That art is awful. Please delt it.

Attached: GET SMOKED Attack Mode Robotto.jpg (380x376, 37K)

Get blacked

Kamoshida has a snout, what furry shithole did you drag this out of?

Lier

Cuz I'm dropping out anyway, uni is worthless unless you wanna be a STEMfag.

>takemi
Almost catlike. Teases and edges you while whispering her descriptive actions in your ear. Uses her medical knowledge and special lubricant to enhance her handjobs, though they might leave you hooked on her ''physical examinations.'' Will lick your cum off her fingers seductively as you leave.

>Kawakami
Gets nervous when jerking you off, so she has a habit of trying to discuss her breakroom gossip while avoiding eye contact with you or your snake. If you look carefully, you'll see her free hand either rubbing herself under her skirt or pinching her own nipples. Should you ''step in'' to assist her self-pleasure, she'll get so into it that she'll start jerking you off faster and faster, giving you sloppy tongue kisses as she moans into your mouth.

Kawakami is perfect

Attached: Maid imitating cat.png (394x690, 307K)

Cope

But Ohya and Sae though.

best girl confirmed

this is the ugliest art i've seen in a while

Ohya won't give a good one being drunk desu

I thought avatarposting was against the rules?

She seems like a relatively lucid one.

Nobody is

Attached: We joke.png (512x512, 154K)

Because you don't exist..

Attached: Realizing.png (576x590, 337K)