DMC thread

>getting stuck in the hell just to avoid paying bills and loli's birthday
>getting stuck in the hell just to avoid meeting his son
Is everyone in this bloodline autistic?

Attached: 1552501861923.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hQgiV2hyEc
youtube.com/watch?v=AYvkh_D6mVg
vocaroo.com/i/s0hHHPTDrWvI
youtube.com/watch?v=gT4XPzJ1JUk
youtube.com/watch?v=aJSQaiLxLCg
youtube.com/watch?v=4wFg7iMFNXQ
vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM
youtu.be/NLbQNKNvqXo
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/17
youtube.com/watch?v=x-O-KoyUnog
youtube.com/watch?v=gB4KaiAkB2o
youtube.com/watch?v=h-qYy3RqYfQ
a.uguu.se/XDEDQ0LFxfXh.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=XGmgk1-nezU
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/447127525/#447160051
youtube.com/watch?v=_kwrOIg8T20&t=19m30s
yuki.la/soc/24642395#p24642407
archived.moe/soc/thread/25346073/#25346488
yuki.la/search.html?boards=soc&startdate=2008-02-02&enddate=2019-03-13&sort=descending&postext=noorunuu#page=1
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/noorunuu/
thebarchive.com/_/search/text/noorunuu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has anyone managed to take Little Chicky for a walk? I tried the DT Rawhide snatch, but it didn't work.

Attached: IT'S BUSTER TIME.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

>stuck

Attached: E5FD429F-E54A-4657-8728-E872DF7AD515.png (880x962, 613K)

They can get out anytime they want to

>Sparda names his sword after himself
>Dante names his sword after himself
Yeah they're autistic.

Post combos
Post tech
Dante only please.

YOU CANNOT KILL ME

DON'T REPLY TO TRANNY POSTS

JUST REPORT AND MOVE OVER

Attached: 1552494969916.png (738x669, 186K)

Snatch him out of the portal

Grapple them with Rawhide as he's doing his charge attack.

Is there a way to enable the style gauge in the void?

Also after beating the game I just keep going back and playing mission 11. Cavaliere Angelo is so much fun to fight.

DMC2 only had a few good things. Like playable Trish, the alt costumes, Dante’s default costume, and the worst boss in the series had the best theme in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=9hQgiV2hyEc

Attached: FBD5ED86-8763-4DC4-9CA2-82F6A7166D14.jpg (500x440, 79K)

i cant stop using swordmaster sparda air combos to gunslinger i'm not creative

>Fury on DMD

Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Attached: 1537950757153.jpg (387x376, 15K)

I CANNOT ERUPT

Attached: Deviltriggerdante.png (855x430, 425K)

Attached: FLASHKICK.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Vergil is lucky he is no longer identical to his brother, or Dante would probably make him handle Patty in his place as atonement for past sins.

>loli
she's 18 and he was avoiding her friends.

Do the special edition battle themes act the same as the regular songs where the chorus plays at S rank?

it wont appear if you try moves but it shows if you go there from the main menu

This game's so goddamn cool.

Posted this on last thread

Attached: GetImpactedBro.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

just bob and weave nigga

its like you've never played the games retard

>still no devil sword vergil
He probably loves Yamato too much.

Attached: 1552394987192.png (582x685, 269K)

Why does everyone think they get stuck? They have the Yamato, they can leave at any time. They just choose to stay so they can beat the shit out of each other and get it out of their systems. Plus in DMC 6 when Nero is gonna die to the main villain, they can pop out of hell and sacrifice themselves so Nero can get an opening and kill the main villain

Attached: D4D06D5CC28B44F0AF356ADFF08D43BF.jpg (636x564, 43K)

hot

Mod that removes all the shitty orchestral battle music and exclusively uses character themes WHEN?

Is this 3s devil trigger? I can’t remember.

It also had the best logo.
It had several good ideas, but they all sucked ass in terms of implementation, like
>Bloody Palace
>wall running
>Majin form

Attached: DMC2Logo.png (1000x330, 307K)

GET OUTTA THE WAY NERO

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Nero can't bob and weave negro

Furies became much easier to deal with once I realized Ice Age will parry every attack they do. Pull it out whenever they vanish, they get parried and then trick over, hit them, repeat

This, I just can't see him getting rid of Yamato.

DMD is where the fun stops, have consideration for those of us that are weak.

Attached: 1499267200590.png (768x832, 291K)

reminder he only wanted to avoid the normies in the party not her birthday itself

Attached: 1552412779426.jpg (589x69, 19K)

Well, Sparda's gone, so there will probably never be a Devil Sword Vergil now, unless Vergil himself dies and becomes a devil arm.

I wonder why they never brought back wall running? Seems like a good idea

>DSV is just another Yamato

table hopper my man.
Launch void, pick fury and enable enemy actions. He has clear patterns so once you learn it he is no trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYvkh_D6mVg

Last time I'm shilling this. Already got some good tips from anons, gonna git gud and improve my braindead parts but again, feel free to shit on it.

Attached: 1528885870352.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

>implying he won't bring nero and vergil to patty's party
Prepare for kino

Attached: 1552115151666.png (627x600, 184K)

Nero does say something along the lines of "there's no going back if you cut down the tree from the underworld", I also never understood where it was ever stated the Yamato can warp between the underworld and the human world.
Why would Nero give a shit if he knew they could just return any time?

They did in 3 though. Outside of doing the one secret mission in the cube room, it wasn't good for much.

Any news on Bloody Palace? It´s coming this month right?
Also when´s COOP ?

>try shrooms for the first time
>load up dmc5
>starting to think about demons IRL, get scared as fuck
>call Nico
>sit at shop music for an hour

why is this song so relaxing?

Which youtube channel do I sub to if I want to steal combos I can use in missions to get S ranks?

What's restore ex provaction? I can't find it in Nero's movelist anywhere. Is it just healing during the 3 million taunt?

Attached: 1551311806490.png (552x896, 241K)

just replay mission 13 and be silly

My go to is kc back+triangle into trickster air teleport into sparda sm aerial rave in jc taunt trickster air teleport balrog dive kick jc gunslinger bullet rain balrog melee 2 jc 3 hit cavR back triangle twice into back foward swordmaster jc into back triangle once and then back to balrog to finish the combo slamming then down and falling down with bullet rain

t. seething autist

>I also never understood where it was ever stated the Yamato can warp between the underworld and the human world.
Doesn't the prequel novel say that Balrog was able to open a portal to the human world via a shard of Yamato he had? Presumably the whole Yamato could do that in the right hands.

Why did they leave my boy out? Why did they do him dirty like that? His track is in the fucking game for fuck sake

Attached: 8F6F548A-89B0-478D-9CEE-29C452B95C2B.jpg (718x1024, 201K)

You know what, I didn't even think about practicing in the void, i've just been brute forcing it for the past half hour

Thanks user.

Attached: 1538906518454.png (640x849, 880K)

Just use DT more, my dude; and don't use nightmare as much, DT'd Shadow is all you need.

>doing DMD
>reach V missions
>couldn't heal from 2 fights because green gainer is a fucking scam
>died to nidhogg cause less than half hp
>sewer lizards at the start of the next mission

Attached: 1526061688902.png (376x438, 265K)

next month
when bloody palace comes so next month

April and yes according to datamines

All this cool shit I'm too awful to discover. I didn't know you could ever grab Goliath by his tail and throw him into the tower.

Attached: 1552367562448.png (1067x625, 770K)

Im on DMD. Jeez enemies are like fucking tanks. Anybody have some tips? I can S rank most of SOS but im having a bit of a harder time here.

>I also never understood where it was ever stated the Yamato can warp between the underworld and the human world.
In the novel the shards of Yamato are enough to cut open a portal from one world to another. That's how Dante got out after 2, and that's how Balrog got into the human world.

Weak mortal, demon blood does not course through your veins. You will regret being born useless and human

Attached: urizen-devil-may-cry-5.jpg (768x432, 58K)

Nero restore taunt is him chewing a gun that restore his health

>table hopper
To this day, I still can't side dodge properly if the camera isn't directly behind my character. I wish they'd introduce camera-oriented controls like they did in MH, instead of it always being centered on your character.

>tfw you reach the other player in mission 7 and 13
Coop is the best thing they did for this game.

Attached: 1500516856742.jpg (600x837, 163K)

>dsd
No thanks, bro

Don't crap yaself.

Attached: 1529227256376.png (760x686, 403K)

Dante made it to hell and back with just a motorcycle. Nero doesn't know shit.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hHHPTDrWvI

Attached: 1551810674173.png (498x459, 500K)

Anyone else wished there were more humanoid bosses?
Caveliere angelo fight and the vergil fights were probably the best bosses in the game.
Same goes for credo, Nelo angelo, Nevan and all the vergil fights in the orevious games.

Attached: 1552257384688.jpg (1024x991, 122K)

It's a special taunt you get for clearing Nero's credits fight. It's L3 + taunt + lock on, and it's only for Nero, iirc.

Argosax theme was pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=gT4XPzJ1JUk

Hit the demons untill they dies

Said like a real crewcut.

I may be missing something as well, but Yamato has been used three times already to open portals between demon and human world. Opening the Temen-Ni-Gru, the demon gates in Fortuna and Vergil just slicing up a portal after taking Nero's arm. It's not farfetched to say they can just leave

2 Gameplay questions:
1) Do devil breaker moves have iframes?
2) Does dante's normal DT gauge have any purpose after getting sin DT?

Void is a great fucking addition. Only wish you could spawn bosses in it as well. I wanna learn Vergil's rapid judgement cut timings without having to sit through loadings every time i miss a few

It's in your skill list.

Nice OP bro.

Attached: boomed.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

>amateur
nigga you think there are pro dante players or something

Feels good bros

Attached: 1531417755096.png (1600x900, 2.63M)

I'm going to be real, but I'm not good enough for HaH, congrats for the madmen who did it though.
DMD V is where you actually struggle a bit
You have to be reading all the fucking time and spamming DT otherwise things can get really messy

Attached: 20190313202821_1.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Turns out M19 is quite easy to S rank with RG.

Ah thanks anons.

yeah man, I disliked parries initially but now finding new ways to fight enemies I really enjoy it

Yamato can cut through dimensions if used right. Vergil is the best at using it and he and Dante are just having fun now.

I feel that Infested military vehicles could work if they mutated into more monstrous forms and even gattai'd.

Attached: 1543281896688.png (893x941, 511K)

the way his shirt is caught on his belt always makes it look like he has an insane bulge at first glance

oh my gawd i love nero now

someone teach me to play him already

Attached: 1533430666956.webm (450x800, 1.86M)

Nero would fit in, but Dante and Vergil are two weird uncles the teens would mock behind their backs.

Are there any other special animations for Nero when he fights enemies or bosses. So far all i know is Buster arms moves for enemies and bosses. Making lil chicky go for a walk, Punchline uppercut on goliath.

In general my man, not just Dante. I tried a bunch of Nero too and exceed in general is making me depressed.

Fag

>2
Yes. You can't heal in Sin DT and regular DT is still fast as fuck and allows to switch Styles and weapons

thats a guy

This face. I don't know when he does it, but I fucking love it.

Attached: 1552501042033.png (538x575, 724K)

Devil Sword Dante SUCKS!

>HoH ranking
i can understand HaH but who the fuck thought this was a good idea? how are you supposed to go stylish in this?

lol just exceed bro

1- Some do, Gerbera jumping around does i know that for sure, maybe there is another but not sure.
2- It still regens your health and improves the damage of certain moves, plus with Devil Sword Dante you get to use summoned swords with any weapon you have on at the moment as long you are on DT. Sin DT is just a gimmick and realistically it's just Dante's "win fight" abilty, in the technical level it's not really good for combos

sauce and ill teach you the secrets to getting gud with Nero

How big is Dante's bulge? Do Dante and Vergil have the same size and shape dick since they are twins?

Attached: 1550007790098.jpg (305x748, 166K)

Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: say ur fucking prayers, lady.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Are there any places where I can get mods, other than infernal works and nexus?

You don't, pull out your gun and feel like you are using a one shot cheat.
I guess it's a relief after DMD

You underestimate the power of Sparda.

Attached: 0k38R80.png (932x541, 101K)

>Void doesn't let you fight bosses

I just want to beat them up without doing an entire level again.

Attached: 1552238339770.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Bipedal Nightmare golem was probably much easier to work with than banterful lava spider.

Do checkpoints count as continues? Seriously wanna know this on chapter 15 of SoS because on chapter 12 Urizen 3 fucked me up alittle on SoS and his chapter was sorta tough and alittle lengthy already on SoS let alone DMD?

>Vergil's rapid judgement cut timings
Use royal guard the moment you see judgement cut's trail/dirt near your feet

>the only reason D&V went to hell is to create their personal void where they can practice on each other for as long as they want

Attached: 1552368649869.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

LEAVE SHADOW ALONE HE A GOOD BOI

Attached: 1541552867951.png (444x444, 201K)

yes, checkpoints fucks your score, be warned.

Do you get anything for clearing the Dante credits fight?

You can use Buster when Goliath and Artemis are doing their charge at you attacks, but it just does the regular animation (the so long gay bowser for Goliath and the "PACK IT UP FREAKSHOW" for Artemis)

>Not craving pain
SoS is already mid way or so starting to carve my flesh and im shaking in orgasmic anticipation of DMD.

l1 charge shot square breakage
jump cancel his back forward air a lot and hook shoot do shit exceed
quit posting dudes

Attached: deviltrigger.png (870x586, 637K)

Shouldn't you be back on dumblr writing Nero x V x reader fanfic, fujo?

When you learn to time Devil knuckle it will be easier for you to time exceed. Most of Neros moves with long animations i go Devil Knuckle then exceed right after. It works way more for me than just using exceed.

only if youre a faggot

My theory goes that since in DmC Vergil had the bigger dick and Dante was the one getting laid, in mainline DMC, Dante has the bigger dick and Vergil gets laid.

V ex skin

Well lets hope I do super well on DMD Urizen so I never have to do that chapter ever again because I fucking hate tentacles and suck at RG. Im guessing I can trickster teleport through them last second just like with his spin to get you off him.

Why is it that when I do the Faust Red Orb barrier move thing, they're moving slowly and not leaving a red trail around me? They're just kinda floating there. In the footage I've seen, it looks like they're moving all around Dante. Is there something I'm not getting?

Attached: 1552446417557.gif (480x270, 3.39M)

Matt said Shadow is a girl.

I get it by parrying him first.

Attached: Lil Chicky with and without Rawhide.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

How do you avoid Vergil's fast judgment cuts as Nero without Gerbera or DT?

Are you also the Vergil vocaroo guy?
Did you do this quote yet?

Attached: 1551973027754.jpg (600x337, 42K)

Attached: 1552113277222.jpg (390x398, 135K)

If you can S rank DMD, I don't see how Hell and Hell could be a problem. Enemies are based on SoS and you can still take 3 hits, though you probably lose the no continue bonus if you get hit once.

Not liking a low iq weapon makes me a fag?

>tfw I started doing this everytime I get matched with someone on Mission 13
>except I do Rainstorm

Gunslinger is so much fucking fun. I can't wait for Blood Palace.

Attached: YEAH WHOO.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

The could leave anytime they want. They just dont want to

they can actually be stuck in the ground if you roll/evade them in time when you are close stopping them from chasing you.

>Mediocre with Dante/V
>Godlike with Nero because hes so basic and not execution heavy to style with.

With Nero it feels more like I can do shit my way and honestly its just because of the grapple. Note im shit.

yeah I meant how to play the character not how to do his fucking inputs, sorry I expected a bit more from the DMC thread again

how to play Nero means how to actually use his summoned sword and blue rose setups

canon

Now THAT'S a twist

Attached: 1552481755513.jpg (827x464, 103K)

Why the hair? looks a bit goofy. His DMC4 DT phantom looked better.

sandpaper blowjob

I just chalked it up to Nero not knowing that much about Yamato/the Underworld because we already know that Yamato can be used to travel between dimensions.

I wonder if other bosses have this mechanic too

>get this for 40 bucks
>can now charge guns, attacks and arms comfortably without making up crazy rebinding layouts
recommended

Attached: 226485.jpg (760x440, 40K)

My autism, user. And now that I think about it, isn't there a manga panel where Dante says he had a huge dick, or too big one?

Attached: 1552114026146.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Nero post game has more mechanical depth than dante

Attached: y.gif (480x270, 308K)

Nigga just press R2

>Enemies are based on SoS
Wait so they don't DT or have the insane amount of HP?
then I maybe give it a shot.

Vergil wouldn't be able to create a new Devil Sword using Sparda because that was Rebellion's doing
Yamato separates man and Devil, Rebellion fuses them (fused iself and Sparda onto Dante to create Sword Dante)

>DMD Elder Geryon Knight
I never noticed how useless nightmare is against this bastard until now.

Attached: 1505756186160.jpg (675x625, 57K)

>Nero's DT could've been the amazing concept from 4
>got that bitchboi instead
really puts me off of using it

Attached: 1539576801067.png (1920x1080, 240K)

Stop shilling your shit.

whats so low iq about DSD

You can still take hits on DMD to be fair and survive because of DT regen and DMD damage isn't as insane as other games besides some boss stuff. I've always had trouble with HoH because it naturally brings out the fact im a anti perfectionist who fumbles the ball constantly.

regular DT is still useful as a damage boost/a way to stun regular demons easier

Sin DT is there if you want to clear a room fast

actually the proper usage is probably the SSSS or whatever it's called skill (free 3 seconds of Sin DT when you have SSS rank)

Which spectral sword move is keeping Vergil in the air there?

Showing this again because seems like some are still not aware of it

Attached: The definition of KINO.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

tripple jump, space them out

>This ends here. No more bloodshed and dead.
>Ugh fiiiiiine we'll settle for just fighting each other endlessly in Hell.
>But Da-
>Bye!

Why not?

Attached: nero hair.jpg (2560x1080, 636K)

What if I want to write about Dante and Vergil fighting in hell and when the bloodlust gets to much they have sex, maybe kill some demons during the sex. Then when they are done they kill more demons. Maybe stop for some pizza, taunt each other more, get into another fight at the pizza place and destroy it and have some more sex.

>posting past prime AIDS sarina
come on dude, the redhead time was the only time he was good

Attached: Sarina.jpg (717x960, 154K)

That was from a Tokyopop translation of the manga, and they're known for taking liberties with their translations.

>yfw you realize everyone who doesn't like the story is just asspained they completely missed the "mommy dearest" line from griffon

But what about Nightmare?

Attached: auj4zet8pwl21.jpg (1280x3497, 592K)

jump cancel aka enemy step is your friend and you will be in the air a lot. exceed every swing and dont mash because if you get a 3 bar max act you use that shit on his hard hitters that get affected by it.
i didn't know nero had summoned swords.

Attached: 1499454964623.png (268x236, 94K)

Playing on DMD rn and Vs missions are fucking bullshit. Enemies take too long to die and my fingers hurt from all the button mashing.
Any tips for V on DMD?

If I dodge left/right multiple times then forward will that juke them into the ground or does it need to be more precise? Its literally the only thing he can do that scares me.

it amazes me I barely see people do shit like this. its like people hate fun. bet they didnt rainstorm through that spiral staircase room in the castle in 4 too

he has zero depth bro just exceed and exceed again and you've mastered him

Nightmare makes your pet invulnerable and takes the aggro, so he isn't useless at all.

>DSV are two yamatos

Everything?
It makes Dante easier to play than dmc4se vergil

oh also take advantage of breakers. mix them into your shit.

Attached: 1499438307311.png (268x236, 158K)

Don't understimate the autopilot, it juices up the damage of Griffon and Shadow a lot

Just messing around.
Nice video, keep it up!

Attached: 1502847758096.jpg (1920x1090, 224K)

His DMC4 DT was Yamato-based, this is true Nero.

He has a pretty good bulge, I think Bui is the only one who doesn't really have one

Attached: dante_ded.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

I've come to terms that I will probably never S rank V's DMD missions and will probably only ever use a gold orb on that stupid plant boss

Nightmare is trains.

DT your pets

Attached: 68D0B9BC-BD08-463F-A167-FE35DD148085.jpg (306x47, 7K)

Can you exceed with him?

go back

>"Sheesh, hey, Vergil, this dead weight won't let us have fun, let's get outta here"

Attached: 1552364261648.jpg (637x442, 145K)

yep is dmc3 DT but the pic that user posted is from MVC3

If anyone is interested, Ragtime absolutely demolishes the furies, hit that shit on them when they do that arm raise get blade out thing and you can get a few cheap shots and maybe a buster.

If you aren't far away from them they go straight to you, then you roll/evade to a side and they should directly hit the ground, try to get close to him when he does this otherwise they don't go the ground but behind you and then you have to move before it goes back to you.

hes fucking useless if EGK is prancing around since he can barely keep up

Switch pets to triggers. Abuse Griffon's charge lighting. Try and save DT for when your pets die, don't spam Nightmare for zero reason/spam DT gauge on your pets.

>it's bad because its bad!
nice argument asshole

nice

Attached: 1546116484227s.jpg (205x250, 7K)

>subhuman ended being the most hype battle theme

How did they do it Yea Forums? Also, Yea Forums sings when

Don't recall anything about Nightmare, but considering the anime inspiration for the three summons has the giant as a robot, Nightmare might just not have one.

Please teach me how to be good.

I'm not the only one who sees it, right?

Attached: 15e1341f10082fe0a0dbdf4bfd9cd1b9.png (337x599, 149K)

If you weren't an actual brainlet whose few cognitive functions are purely to fill his own diapers, you'd understand the character plays by his inputs. He is a very low IQ character to master, once you know his inputs you know how to play as him. If you somehow don't get Overture bounces timed to match with Buster bounces and carry a combo vertically without needing to chase after them with Snatch/Calibur or how to appropriately jump cancel or time his air taunt Exceed+Knuckle to keep enemies from getting flung away while keeping your revs maxed, all of which being 20 IQ concepts that anyone who's even held a controller can figure out, you are a lost cause. I bet you unironically still prepare Charge Shots and don't know how to keep a full set of Color Ups without expending the first shot.

would he have died if you were DT'd?

woah so hilarious

for context this was me trying out the void on day one before even unlocking everything for Nero, I mean how to ACTUALLY play him
youtube.com/watch?v=aJSQaiLxLCg

Attached: 1521249301749.jpg (640x640, 87K)

You are the only one that sees it.

IT HAS BEGUNNNNN.
I WILL SHOW YOU, YOUR WORST.. NIGHTMARESSS.
I WILL GIVE YOU:
DESPAIR
AND
DEATH.

Saw it the moment he appeared

That's actually really sweet.

How the fuck do I get a s rank on mission 17 for dmd? Ive got S for literally every mission except this. Im using auto but that wasnt an issue for every other mission.

One of them. 3 had a different DT form for each weapon. That's why you needed to be in DT with e.g. Nevan out to fly.

>Mfw catching that line
>MFW I realized what that line and SPLIT MYSELF IN TWO meant after the reveal

Attached: 1535012178708.jpg (647x637, 142K)

Maybe, i wanted to end the fight with the headsmash against his afterimage

Attached: bulges.png (1254x866, 1.28M)

I played around with Goliath but couldn't get anything to trigger. The only parry I know for him (other than reflecting his balls) is parrying his charge, but I can only do that with a buster or Overture (giving no time for a Rawhide followup).

Probably because spiders are harder to animate.

JUDGMENT
NUT

Attached: 1536134176063.jpg (1070x877, 133K)

post webms

Attached: Dancing May Cry 5.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

>they sneak back with Yamato to raid Neros fridge for food before going back to fighting hell
>have been doing this for months and refuse to tell them because he will stop their fun
>deadweight? More like buzzkill

Dante needs to have a had a daughter with Lucia, who would be 3/4 demon (in contrast to Nero - 3/4 human) and her name would be Bianca. Cuz black in Italian is nero and white is bianca. DMC6, right there.

you're not doing exceed
you should be doing exceed

Turn off Auto, get more points

woah literally what i fucking described on how to ACTUALLY play him if you want to show that video. now put on your nero shoes and figure out your own creative shit

Attached: Im_your_prom_date_you_ugly_sack_of_shit.jpg (463x484, 26K)

>fujos woke up
Time to go to bed

Donguri exist
youtube.com/watch?v=4wFg7iMFNXQ

Legitimately felt pretty bad for Vergil after replaying that mission.

Attached: 1548995822044.jpg (1172x878, 298K)

That manga translation is shit but the DMC1 novel (which is canon now) implies he has a big dick too.

>Spent the entire weekend trying to make it work on my PC
>Tested it yesterday several times to make sure it didn't crash
>Finally beat it on normal and everything seems fine
>Start on SOS mode
>Begin having PTSD flashbacks on all those areas where it kept crashing over and over

This game gave me anxiety issues, half the struggle was me making it work on my machine.

Attached: 1552440222925.png (500x500, 279K)

I quite like the new Subhuman but Crimson Cloud is still best fight song in my opinion. When SAVIOR kicks in shit is fucking glorious.

I can block the first one easy, I just need to get the tempo down for the rest.
It also throws me off that aerial version has way different tempto to it

Didn't spiders were also removed in REmake 2?

sauce

i haven't tested yet but going to now to see how much more damage gets added for regular busters vs dt busters vs charge breaker buster

Just finished SoS, holy fuck vergil destroyed me.
I think i'm going to rest for a while before starting DMD, because that wasn't fun at all.

Attached: 1551883273082.jpg (800x572, 115K)

sold more than DmC in the only place that matters Tameme.
that means you loes

Nice.

user do you know what digital sales are, do you know that neither of those 4 listed games could only be gotten physically?

I need auto my left hand is broken

What's this from?

Attached: faust.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Meanwhile
So much for bigger dick

Attached: vergil no bulge.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Now post digital sales. I'll wait.

No, unfortunately, they're not dynamic.

Attached: tumblr_nl14ysNiw21qcle87o1_400.png (400x302, 199K)

I was under the impression "seal it with the Yamato" meant Yamato becomes the seal. As in, you're not pulling it back out, unless you want to open up the way for demons to come back again.

>half demon half human, absolutely chrazy, stylish middle aged man with gajillion weapons and insane fighting prowess proceeds to execute ballerina/nunchaku moves before you as he plummets into demon infested hellhole while enjoying the fuck out of the whole experience.
I am so right now, guys.

How many trains?

source your bullshit nigger

>Sparda wanted Vergil to embrace his human side
>Gives him the sword to separate man from devil

Attached: 1325295198003.png (106x77, 3K)

Depth
NERO (Post game) > Dante (Rebellion/Sparda) > Nero > Dante (DSD) >>>>> Auto on >>>>>>> V

Weird, on my end i had WAY more fun against SoS Vergil than DH, the new attacks he gets caught me off guard and i hope he gets even more on my DMC playthrough

Speaking of ragtime, does anyone have an ss of that loading tip about it? Something about projectiles caught inside the field getting buffed?

Attached: devilman (2).jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

>physical

Attached: tenor.gif (500x281, 992K)

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190313151754.png (1920x1080, 3.87M)

>a pasty white kid with white hair is Nero
>a brown kid with possibly red hair is Bianca
There is some joke in there...

I'll be replaying that soon on SoS so I'll see how his Dialogue feels knowing the twist
Does it? Sauce?
I dunno how I feel about the new Subhuman. The old one was louder vocals and was fine, just needed less screeching

Did you also read the Urizen pasta?
vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM

>both tranny avatarfag and Barry got deleted
Post yfw

Attached: 1544829524375.jpg (592x576, 40K)

Donguri got dethrowned.
youtu.be/NLbQNKNvqXo

Losing isn't very fun user

>(Dead)

Attached: YEA.png (1365x767, 1.54M)

>spent months in the vo-- hell
>dante went to grab some pizza
>had to protect the portal from demons all my myself
>he returned 8 hours later
>check the pizza
>it's a pineapple pizza
>mfw

Attached: 8308ZS2.png (522x508, 380K)

What was a better running gag? "My gig" or "dead weight"?

Attached: mygig.png (1074x808, 948K)

Vergil is small! SMALL!

Can you parry all enemies and bosses with regular melee strikes from Nero and Dante?

Anyone prefer the proud souls system to red orbs for skills? Proud souls just felt like it worked way better for multiple characters since you get a refund.

YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME

just go near an enemy

Link me that mod my dude

DMC threads are truly blessed with the gift of light

Attached: 1546139001434.png (1000x758, 257K)

why does vergil hate JACKPOT

Attached: 1537988738143.jpg (800x600, 57K)

>tfw no more DARKSLAYER *moves hair back* style because Virgin is back and has the sword back

I had more trouble with vergil on dh than sos, probably just still rusty since i havent fought vergil 3 in about 3 years

>The old one was louder vocals and was fine
Nah it sounded like a kid imitating his favorite death metal band, it was just screaming.

Because it's a cringe.

reminds me of V stumbling and talking about reaching someone before they lose completely
woah

What would be Vergil's food of choice? Sushi?

I just saved the pic from a previous thread, sorry

Attached: dante with vergil hair1.jpg (887x776, 62K)

It make complete sense. His sword is smaller too, but he wields it more skillfully.

Attached: verdril.png (370x360, 122K)

>still have musclememory when I try to go from SM to DS

Attached: Churayzay Threads.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

nero is has caveman style but he's so fucking fun in spite of because of? it

Attached: 1552116844784.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Well it ain't his fault it only comes out for Nero's mom, while the other two were hanging around naked chicks.

>Dante and Vergil make Nero think they are trapped forever
>probably laugh at him in Hell
>"I can believe that Deadweight doesn't know how Yamato works what a loser"

Do you think Dante regrets fucking a literal clone of his dear mommy?

Attached: meri_viewtiful_dante_8.jpg (576x446, 28K)

>not liking pineapple pizza
Imagine being born pathetic and human

Attached: 1552252079119.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Attached: ea4ff2957b.jpg (650x1217, 116K)

He sees himself as above going cuhrazy, but when Dante says it, it reminds him of when they used to say it and he gets embarrassed.

Why do you think Dante was so eager to find Urizen/Vergil the whole time? Vergil gives him the best shenanigans and fights. One of the few times he can truly have fun.

Because Dan Southworth actually hates that line so its an inside joke

Yes

yes

So what's Vergil gonna have on R2/L2? He only has Yamato now so he can't weapon switch, and in the buggy version we have now it seems like L2 is a block and R2 is a parry

Mission 8 Urizen's chasing vines are Arkham tier bullshit and yes I am mad.

Attached: DwEVlmiU8AApxSS.jpg (1200x900, 72K)

That's what people with small swords say

Attached: dante laugh.gif (498x278, 2.73M)

>putting fruit on a pizza

Attached: 1111.jpg (254x283, 14K)

so i'm a total scrub. what's the input for dance macabre with dsd?can't seem to dash..

Attached: 1552420465099.png (640x720, 1.02M)

A Dante & Lucia daughter would just be Mistral
And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1503381647250.gif (288x288, 1.41M)

At two minutes, what the hell does he do with Cavaliere? The bike, that is, not the boss. God damn, I love it as a weapon, but watching videos like these makes me realize I really have no clue how to use it.

Really? That's hilarious.

every photo of vergil makes him look SEETHING as fuck

back forward swordmaster

Wait, there’s actual co-op dlc planned?

>what is tomato

Attached: 1551411093890.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Look at the movelist, back to forward.

Filet mignon

I AM GOING TO SAY THE J WORD

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-5-Dante-dante-41806833-268-330.gif (268x330, 3M)

If only there was a skill list somewhere.

Lock on+Back to forward and style button

Back foward circle in Swordmaster

On top of that, Dan didn't have a cold when voicing Vergil. I don't have the pic, but some user provided a reply from Dan when asked about this

Vergil's VA, Dan, hates the line

>Not liking the delicious combination of sweet and savory

Attached: 1547466853656.jpg (700x934, 80K)

Compensating for something?

Attached: 1539452437052.jpg (280x330, 19K)

>beat the game once
>stop using devil breakers entirely outside of Gerbera for a 4th jump

Anyone else like this?

Angel mode & Devil mode
Since he already uses SDT in place of regular DT, his counterpart to Dante's SDT will be T-Rex mode

Attached: vorgilosaurus dt.png (814x605, 607K)

coop BP has been datamined yes

Attached: 20190313195006_1.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

>liking pineapple pizza
Absolutely plebeian.

Attached: 1552118978691.jpg (465x406, 119K)

It just comes out automatically with Swords Formation or DT.

.exe files hint to co-op for Bloody Palace

Attached: 2019-03-10_17-46-55.jpg (529x215, 154K)

>this wasn't a costume
It's right there and they still didn't do it. Itsuno is real fucking lazy when it comes to costumes.

>deleted
>deleted
>deleted
What the fuck happened? just came back from a session

Attached: 1529453810069.jpg (736x969, 72K)

co-op dlc? we don't know, the only thing from the datamine we got is obvious playable Vergil and a join room system which is likely for Bloody palace co-op

Attached: 1552206510892.png (1697x752, 154K)

Am I a scrub if I stay on Balrog + Dr. Faust at all times? Can't get enough of it

I pretty much only use them for their Break Age, Ragtime is cool

>that fucking sniper rifle
kino shit man

I'm not the one with negative dick bulge, bro

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190309233802.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

>not liking it
Absolute Ninja Theory

Attached: 1531741809584.jpg (310x294, 36K)

That should really be some DINO shit yet it totally works. How did they do it lads?

SEETHING OLDER BROTHER

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-13 21-02-53-82.jpg (3840x2160, 3.63M)

I was shit at RG and Table Hopper until Vergil decimated my anus for like an hour. I learned all his patterns and just got better at both of them. Felt like walking out of the hyperbolic time chamber

Attached: 1552448378323m.jpg (1024x569, 38K)

If you see Adam Cowie's photoshoots for swimsuit, you can see that he actually has a huge dick.

Scum gets Vergiled.

Attached: 1552117505859.png (974x737, 595K)

If Vergil becomes playable i hope he gets a proper Dante boss fight, shouldn't be too hard since all his moves are already animated

>no bigger dick
>but thicc ass

Attached: 1552507443822.jpg (540x679, 142K)

I want to do a Nero run with just the Bringer and controls mapped like DMC4. Shit’s gonna be fun.

Attached: A3A7B843-CC8B-40B2-BAC0-FDAA211E2347.jpg (352x338, 38K)

܂>power foods
>chocolate s󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡oymilk
lol

Attached: 3e1.png (1436x1652, 333K)

>tomboying down

I benched both
Faust is just for farming
Balrog doesn't play well with other DAs

I assumed it was a key more than a lock. Since Vergil carries it around after opening the Temen Ni Gru. The Order just didn't know how the Yamato worked so that's why they left it in the Gate.

>Travel around hell and style on everything
>Come back to play pranks on Nero, steal his stuff and get pizza.
>Send him postcards sometimes and call him names.
>Vergil keeps sending worlds best dad shit to him.

There's only one way to settle this matter.
*unzips yamato*

Attached: 1552295520461.png (800x587, 504K)

Dead weight.
It's hilarious how much it fucking bothered Nero, dispute it being such a throw away insult.

Attached: 1550002992336.png (1195x672, 1.06M)

Legacy and XV-kun got a visit from the mods. two known jackasses

>Has Dante boss fight
>no anger, hatred, or world at stake it's just two brothers having a good time
>if Dante manages to say Jackpot your motivation drops to 0

BANG BANG BANG
YOU'RE A

Attached: 1446403809724.gif (236x213, 97K)

>Does it? Sauce?
context is that Dante got really drunk after a drinking contest with Gilver, passed out, some woman found him and brought him back to her place and stripped him naked in her bed. Claire is also apparently some girl Dante dated
>Claire told me about it, but I couldn't be sure until I'd seen it for myself

Attached: DMC_novel.jpg (1176x1424, 634K)

one but three times

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 49K)

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!

Attached: DANTE PLEASE.png (507x507, 331K)

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 442K)

>onions is bad meme
If youre not taking in an excess of onions, youre not a risk of becoming a speed runner

the mods got a visit FROM ME (rorschack voice)

Attached: 1538205082186.gif (500x239, 187K)

>S-shut up, y-you dead weight
Guy just couldn't let it go until the end of the game

DOUBLE JACKPOT

Double Digger

Nah, punchline is still fun as balls

>Deadweight bothered Nero enough that he was seething the entire game

Attached: Exdee.jpg (631x658, 39K)

Why does he hate it?

Attached: 1552439305327.jpg (400x216, 20K)

when can I expect a DMC 2 dante costume

Attached: 1552505392603.png (600x450, 414K)

>he gets a proper Dante boss fight
>Double Kalina
>Faust
>DSD
>Royal guard
Do you get some lube at least?

the DLC bike move jump cancelled into revolver

Attached: Dante converting a Weeb.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Does this mean Dante is the top since Vergils ass is SSS fuckable?

>dlc bike move
Cancer

Costume DLC pack.

I dont think thats canon.

He'll never forget it, he's just as autistic as his dad.
>quoting him even without meeting him, ever
LEGACYYY

Attached: t69q5v3hwrl21.jpg (3840x2160, 1.16M)

He figured he'd be stabbing Dante with it not the other way around

Yeah, it was in the comments. I'm actually a bit salty about that.I thought they were cosmetic only.

It's here boys
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/17

Attached: 1546341658976.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

Why would he play with the weeb voices?

Based and faustpilled

Attached: lessthan3.png (1067x625, 524K)

Does anyone else not use DSD? It's like too good and it bothers me. Also the design is terrible

Attached: 1537404171549.jpg (592x555, 60K)

Does Nero making WROOM WROOM sounds while having sex with Kyrie too?

@454378703
ban-evading is against the rules, tranny lover

either way, last reply. Attention is what you wanted

Attached: 1547656301537.png (310x440, 323K)

I didn't see a single fucking person during my playthrough.

fucking lmao

As long as he isn't an input-reading faggot again.

Attached: dante boomer.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

it looks like shit

Rueben doesn't have that same charm

Too red.

I think he just finds it cringy, also your pic reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=x-O-KoyUnog

Attached: 14672199200.jpg (960x521, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gB4KaiAkB2o

zoomer holocaust when

Attached: 1552317749317.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

The new style ranking system is AWFUL. The time-based, instead of point-based, style ranking is just stupid. Why do you reward players for stalling? You can literally raise your rank by Royal Guard farming a single enemy indefinitely for 10 minutes. It's a really dumb system that rewards stalling and discourages killing things.

Getting rid of SS rank was a mistake, some S ranks like Mission 10 SOS / DMD almost require no damage.

Attached: 1548915160124.png (478x456, 407K)

>brother steals his shit that he didn't write his name on
>yells jackpot everytime
I can see it

It makes combos irrelevant. DSD + Swordmaster is easy S ranks everything die and you're right, shit's fucking ugly. I guess all the good sword genes went to Vergil and Nero.

You don't like bleach?

>the virgin chad vs. the chad virgin

You can buster Vergil when he does his "PREPARE TO DIE" move if you do it just in time when he charges at you.

>most hype
>with those lyrics
Nope, I kicked it out for Devil's Never Cry. The surprise for me was Crimson Cloud, the song itself isn't that great, but the dynamic version is good.

Doujin fucking when

Attached: brokeback montain2.jpg (2560x1440, 855K)

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-13 21-05-12-29.jpg (3840x2160, 2.2M)

was dante a bully? is that why vergil turned out the way he did?

Anyone got a rough count on how many times Nero references that one dead weight comment?

>hates the line
I saw someone else in these threads say that. Where did it ever say he hates the line? All I remember is them saying he doesn't know the context of the line, so he thinks Dante and Vergil might've gone to Vegas at some point or something.

Attached: heartwarming_family_reunion.png (1600x644, 513K)

I love how he said he liked DmC and people needed to not take it seriously, and then begins bashing on DMC5 and hating on Nico's dialogue when it's literally his same kind of humor

>finds your porn mag actually W. Blake book with a different cover
>yells "MOOOOM, JACKPOT"

Attached: 1552479448020.png (686x986, 825K)

Yes, animating spiders is so hard. That's why Phantom was cut out from the original Devil May Cry.

Oh, wait.

it also gives pretty much full royal guard meter if you block all 3 attacks as dante

WHEN WILL A DRAWFAG DRAW D AND JACK POTT

Attached: 1551895438202.jpg (350x268, 29K)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Is there orange hair mod yet? He looks like fucking Bleach man with that hair.

Attached: 20190309211245_1.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

exactly! it's braindead and doesn't even look good. I have no idea how that design got passed as THE sword that's going to replace both the iconic Rebellion and Sparda

My peepee is hard haha, moist nipples. This games dialogue is cringy though

>cranked the colors to red without paying any attention to texture like wear and dust specks
sloppy

WHEN YOU'LL FIGURE OUT A DESCRIPTION FOR THEM GODDAMN IT

One of the gallery documents is a diary from an old man who lived in the area. He talked about giving Vergil a book and he explained that Dante kept stealing all his shit, hence writing his name on an antique

I've discovered abilities with faceapp I didn't know I had access to

Attached: vergil in Deus Ex Mankind Divided.png (979x720, 1.68M)

Thanks, I hate it.

Attached: 19u2w727.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

>there's an FPS mod for RE2R
>there might be one for DMC5
Can you fucking imagine the atrocity?

Attached: tfw when your son's a zoomer.png (979x720, 1.71M)

>Can't see the difference in tone between DMC and DmC
>Criticizes the "cringy" jokes and dialogues when his career is based around making poop and dick jokes

I mean, I too found some jokes to be kinda flat and forced, but him complaining about Nico's "up your butt" joke is fucking bizarre since it's perfectly in line with something HE would say.

BASED

DMC is an english series. Always has been.

>D
DMC2 Dante but more depressed and every time he tries to make a joke is just depressing jokes

>Jack Pott
DMC 3 Dante but more cuhrazy

i'm not very creative

Here's your D, bro

Attached: TravisTouchdownPRIllustrationB.jpg (353x364, 71K)

Uh huh good to know mouthbreather, thats why im literally dante and youre some random shitter crying about transgirls (rebellion for life)

the second some autistic mod starts going QUEEN SLAY...... and charging up their janny cut end I royalguard it without even trying and taunt afterwards

Attached: 1547078915890.gif (500x256, 1.31M)

imagine actually believing this despite the sheer amount of mechanics Dante's kit has in it.

Maybe I will write it later. I need to finish other things first. Can't draw for shit.

HOW THE FUCK DO I SOLVE THE "FATAL ERROR" CRASH?

Attached: z9HvI3N.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Can you devil punch while punch line is active?

because he's not pretending to be dante

>Critical liked DmC
holy fuck I only jumped to the end of the review jesus christ that's shit taste.

What did Morrison/Trish/Lady do with all Dante's leftover gig money (after some of it was taken out for utilities)? It was cash upfront.

I always though he hated it because it was the most requested line he got a cons

I'll try
But I'm not very good at it

Pay rent.

I thought it was implied that the cash up front went entirely into power/electricity/rent

not gay enough in here

Attached: youandi.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Blonde Nico is perfect

Attached: 20190311101627_1.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Just makes me imagine Vergil going to the reboot timeline for express purpose of stealing Vorgil’s Yamato

DMC are literal poorfags.

you don't watch this guy for the reviews anyway, you watch him for the infomercials and Captain Pronin.

Attached: 1552469673939.png (847x656, 349K)

Just more busywork really.

It's not gay if it's yourself

Why/How does Dante have an electricity problem if Trish exists

The cash was all for bills and debts, it's on the novel. Dante even gets sad because he wanted to buy a sundae

Attached: 1552438444722.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Get the fuck out.

She looks completely different with that EX color.

I have the identical complaint. Unsubbed from him at that moment. His shit was getting normie core for a while but that was just the last straw.

No way fag

YOU AND I

Attached: 20190313134424_1.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

>tfw I finally got the game and can play it
I'm a scrub but I hope to git good, it's so much fun.
DMC is the only hack and slash game I played
I love the fanbase and the DMC5 hype is the best thing I've experienced on Yea Forums .

Attached: 1552405879352.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

What's the best way to handle Fury's? I'm trying to S Rank SOS, and constantly hitting B rank finishers (however the individual ranking on the mission clear screen is determined), and an A for missions 10 and 12, and I'm pretty sure the Fury's are a good reason for it. I usually just shoot Kalina Ann 2 and hope it hits.

Never watched a single episode mate, all I know JYB voices the main character.

the video series is called moist meter but he has a problem with "up your butt" ???

>SEVEN YEARS WORTH OF SEMEN MADE A GLOPPING NOISE AS IT FLOWED ENDLESSLY INTO VERGIL

I don't know about perfect but Nico goes from absolute Trash to alright, if it got rid of the tattoo's as well it would be great.

>not NO WAY SHCUM
still, that's fucking great lmao

Is beating Urizen the sole way to get S rank for mission 8?

youtube.com/watch?v=h-qYy3RqYfQ
Here we go

Attached: 1552503334952.gif (200x200, 138K)

God I'm having trouble with Dante. I'm prtty good with him in DMC4 but he has so many more options now

>he liked DmC and people needed to not take it seriously
Maybe the game shouldn't take itself so seriously in the first place. What a stupid comment.

Someone should add that to the webm

I want them to fuck. Then have Dante plow the fat ass they gave Vergil in 5. An ass like that needs some pounding.

Not soon enough, unfortunately.
This guy is a massive fag.

try 2 things. Verify game file in steam settings, and go into the ini and update settings to all read dx11

Attached: What form of power is this.png (390x398, 226K)

I thought it was pretty explicit that Morrison already paid for that shit and what he gave Dante was what's left. "Already taken out of your cut". It turning on after he showed up is just anime timing, no reason to read into it

Jesus christ, imagine replacing every enemy with Vergil

Attached: 1552142913608.png (357x303, 96K)

This game is just showering me in gold orbs. I have 18 in stock and they give you one every day for some reason.

>I want them to fuck

So does Itsuno.

So is it incest/selfcest if Vergil joins or just incest all-around?

Attached: D1fMsePW0AE6bI4.jpg large.jpg (1354x1758, 141K)

a.uguu.se/XDEDQ0LFxfXh.rar

Attached: 20190313123439_1.jpg (2560x1080, 322K)

I'll wait for the every enemy is Vergil except Urzien.

Attached: 1551894192999.png (587x715, 871K)

Dante is seriously a dead beat asshole aside the WOHOO CUHARZZYYYYY combat attitude.

Sits in dark office with bills not paid.
Acts like a slob.
Treats Patty like garbage, even though she just wanted a friend.
Calls Nero deadweight.
Calls Lady/Trish "crazy bitches".
In Memos it says he would steal all stuff Vergil cared about so he had to write his name on it.

Dante is kinda an ass, not sure if like him anymore.

Attached: 1528670116434.jpg (1618x1632, 369K)

JUST

*Dante

typing is hard

Okay, now things are getting CRAZY.

How the fuck do I S rank Nero v Vergil on DMD
I got 5700 style points and still got an A rank

Why does mission 8 have no battle music?

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

LDK mod when

Attached: 1551547037605.png (430x448, 88K)

I want to see mission 13.

>screen fades to black
>Vergil breathing hard, looking beat up
>"Interesting"

fucking lmao

I thought lifesaver gigs were supposed to pay a lot? Dante should be debt-free after the Urizen fiasco....right?

Attached: lifesavergig.png (1000x108, 201K)

Think about it, Dante is the true bad guy of the DMC series. He stops demons but at the cost of fucking up everyone's lives around him.

>Treats Patty like garbage, even though she just wanted a friend.
He just doesn't like hanging out with normalfags

Attached: 1531455097226.jpg (644x71, 15K)

>have come to unironically love BANG BANG BANG PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
Is this the power of meme magic?

where did V got the money anyway?

>Sits in dark office with bills not paid.
Because he does most of his demon hunting jobs for free (DMC1 novel, DMC anime, and DMC4 all mention this)
>Treats Patty like garbage, even though she just wanted a friend.
She kept harassing him during one of his depressed phases, and he still says he wants to go to her birthday party in Before the Nightmare.
>Calls Nero deadweight.
Fucker was operating on nothing but one arm and at that point a kicked ass. He was legit deadweight and if he stuck around, he was gonna die.
>Calls Lady/Trish "crazy bitches".
There's no indication that Morrison didn't coin that on the spot. And besides, Lady and Trish frequently freeload off of him and take his shit.
>In Memos it says he would steal all stuff Vergil cared about so he had to write his name on it.
He was like 7 years old. I'm certain you did similarly petty shit as a kid.

He was always an ass m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGmgk1-nezU

Attached: 1531523695969.jpg (1080x1057, 287K)

He's got to pay for property damage after his jobs, that's why Lady is more successfull

>Vergil thinks getting plowed by his "weak" twink side is "interesting"

I knew he was gay.

Literally robbing people in alleys with Griffon

I can't tell if you're trying to make a joke or are legit just stupid.

He honestly doesn't even seem to care about all the people Vergil kills in his power autism as long as he can keep fighting his brother. Don't forget all the times V wanted to have a moment with him and he blew it off.

I still love Dante though.

>Dark office
Any money he doesn't spend on pizza and rent goes to Lady, who extorts the shit outta him.
>Slob
I'll give you that
>Patty
Based, fuck lolis and fuck jailbait
>Deadweight
Double based.
>Crazy bitches
That was Morrison.
>Vergil
He felt bad about it after they got attacked.

Griffon robbed people in dark alleys. Not even a joke, it's in the novel.

Careful what you wish for. "More humanoid bosses" is what everyone wanted after the dark souls DLC and look how ds2 turned out

I copied the cutscene and spam balrog strikes unlocked until one connects, it snaps to when he teleported

He robbed some people in an alleyway.

Attached: 1552258775298.jpg (2150x3537, 492K)

Oh you're the guy who used to post before the game came out on how good he is at DMC4. You had a ton of Taylor Swift stuff on your playlists. Yeah, the tranny spam makes sense now.

>"Up your butt" is cringy and bad
>This game is smooth as asscheeks!

Attached: a1f5405d-7ab8-4cb5-9bcd-f49dd2f87c15.png (388x521, 435K)

t. Vergilfujo

So Nero DT is stronger than either Dante or Vergil right? Maybe not the 2 of them combined, but at least either of them. Because the whole 1/4 demon thing gets like 20x stronger because hes 3/4ths human?

Unlike Dante all versions of Vergil are good with money.
He prostituted himself.

What's the best way to deal with that dumb fucking cat in mission 18 on higher difficulties?
I have no problems with the bird or nightmare but shadow is responsible for like 99% of my deaths.

Have you guys seen the size of ASS Sin Devil Dante? And the huge cod piece too?

If you post anything resembling a fanfic you have to tell me, or at least post it on ao3 so I can eventually find it.

Well there’s a concept fusion of Dante/Nero/V in the files

Attached: DE8E1BCE-8682-4BAF-A0CE-A1246541E6F4.jpg (1024x553, 93K)

>Calls Lady/Trish "crazy bitches".

>Implying that wasn't Morrison embellishing Dante's words

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190312141835.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Literally this.
Fucking hypocrite.

Attached: 20190313165854_1.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Cmon guys, I don't want to do all the work myself!

Embrace the true DMC1 experience
Unless the spike trick still works, I haven't tried it

Attached: Dw4JGiRU0AAWGtv.jpg (744x1052, 204K)

He also got outed as a diaperfag who pretended to be a girl in order to ERP with Yea Forumstards on kik. He claims he was "just doing it for laughs" but there's fucktons of instances of it you can find by just looking up the kik names he used on Yea Forums and /soc/'s archives.

Is ragtime completely useless during boss fights?

Fuck me
Now I want a DMC x NMH crossover

Dante's not really a hero, people just confuse him for one. Like this guy.

Attached: 1514263061344.png (609x615, 308K)

This is supposed to be Nero in DmC but it got cut out FYI

>Get to a 2 player section
>You just run into yourself and watch from far away

Kind of neat.

First of all, ive never made any playlists on youtube so at best youve gone through my liked videos before I made them private

second I hated DMC4 and still do, people told me to "muh git gud" at it before being able to tell everyone how garbage the game is so I spent two weeks learning it and did just that

Attached: 1535482192592.jpg (600x749, 46K)

The entire point of DMC is killing enemies stylishly, not quickly, so I'm fine with it

For a guy that wants to embrace his human side more than vergil, he sures doesnt like humans.

He's always been a deadbeat asshole but you're being a bit retarded. Lady and Trish are the dictionary definition of crazy bitches and the memo is Vergil talking from his perspective, of course King Victim Complex is gonna be a crybaby about him.

INSOLENT HUMAN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO DIE

How does this work? Are you playing with someone live or is it like a recording?

nero fucking sucks desu famalams. I don't get why nero beating virgil proves shit. He literally arkham'd them by jumping in at the last moment when they're both exhausted.
Itsuno needs to stop shoving nero up my throat and let me play as daddy dante/virgil from the beginning.

Attached: 1541588546458.png (343x543, 11K)

>He claims he was "just doing it for laughs"
wrong and ive never said that

its pointless for me to even attempt to explain anything related to any of the shit youre talking about though since nobody is going to believe any of it

Attached: 1543190684536.jpg (710x473, 59K)

How in the fuck can anyone think Goku is a hero? the man would outright trade the world if it meant a fight with a new enemy, hell he's responsible for fucking up a few as well.

>so I spent two weeks learning it and did just that
>all that for a bunch of anons
Now that's autism

Dante's is big too, but Vergils is better. There is a picture of all of them together that shows this.

If I write that it will be one of the things I share on ao3. Just dont hold your breath, it takes me fucking forever. Just about a year late on my other work now.

Attached: what form of power are these.png (550x1000, 742K)

How do I do that move where you go around in circles with Cavaliere?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Well, Nero is quite normal

Because original dubs and he's still pretty nice and has some sense of morals shown in the game

neutral swordmaster

Uhh okay? That two weeks would have been spent on some other game otherwise, I dont mind that I did it since so much translates over to 5

Attached: 1533822092285.jpg (1600x2273, 262K)

Americans, because they got the "Hope of the universe" speech.

Attached: mkFoGF7.jpg (297x597, 235K)

They look so good together. Tell Itsuno to make them kiss next time.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/447127525/#447160051
Time to educate newfags about the ex-local autist known as Legacy

Attached: 1481779511427.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Dude, just ignore and report.

Vergil's ass was built for V!

Thanks, I'll be lurking ao3 as usual anyway.

Attached: D1bYzafU4AAIJOZ.jpg (365x399, 28K)

i pretty much just use buster arm now. it looks so cool and the breakage does a shitload of damage over the regular bringer buster

In mission 7 and 13 you can play actual, live co-op, you'll know if it a real person if you see pic related above their name

Attached: 1525632998539.jpg (53x66, 1K)

>ywn go on roadtrips with nico
youtube.com/watch?v=_kwrOIg8T20&t=19m30s

Attached: Lc6.gif (500x252, 499K)

move here and remember to report and ignore autists

There’s actually concept art of DmC Dante that looks like Nero in the DmC game. This one is in the files of DMC5 with Vs Cane and Nero’s DB.

It punishes you for killing enemies, especially trash mobs. The new style system rewards you for farming a single empusa for 10 minutes. It's not a good system as seen by people's problems with Mission 10.

There's a reason DMC3 worked differently, it was far better.

new thread when

How do you make lil chicky go for a walk

>Sits in dark office with bills not paid
That's also Lady's fault, isn't it? The anime also shows that Dante occasionally does jobs for free.
>Calls Nero deadweight
Nero lost his DB, which at the time was his main manifestation of his demonic power. Dante is a pretty cocky guy but he knows his strength. He was able to seal away Mundus. If Urizen was giving him trouble he knew there's no way Nero would have been able to even touch him, which we see in the prologue. Dante was saying it in desperation to get Nero out of there instead of dying needlessly.
>Calls Lady/Trish "crazy bitches"
Could have been Morrison's input. Are you also forgetting that Dante calls them "the most badass women in the world" too when he meets Urizen?
>In Memos it says he would steal all stuff Vergil cared about so he had to write his name on it.
They were kids.
Dante's cuhraziness is genuine at points, but a lot of it is an act to pretend he doesn't care.

Attached: 558c2b95-185a-48db-8dc8-3ce3ba391f60.jpg (1080x586, 72K)

>wrong and ive never said that
You literally made up several different excuses ranging from "muh free steam games" to "i-it was all just a joke guys i swear" and they're all easily found on the various Yea Forums archives.
yuki.la/soc/24642395#p24642407
archived.moe/soc/thread/25346073/#25346488
So no, no one needs to believe me, they just literally need to click any link I post here.
yuki.la/search.html?boards=soc&startdate=2008-02-02&enddate=2019-03-13&sort=descending&postext=noorunuu#page=1
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/noorunuu/
thebarchive.com/_/search/text/noorunuu/
Also the fact you shit your literal diapers over it whenever it's pointed out doesn't help.