Alright so who should be hit with the nerf stick if you had to do sweeping changes to TF2?

Alright so who should be hit with the nerf stick if you had to do sweeping changes to TF2?

Attached: 1540853984590.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd9vjYMEGvs
youtube.com/watch?v=oBlXj0X35Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one.

Attached: Free Arrow.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

ask me again in 2009, though I doubt I'd care even then

soldier and demoman unironically

>implying the lack of balance isn't what makes TF2 fun

agreed, fuck these competition formats.

Sniper no longer gets headshots.
TF2 is fixed.

just remove pyro and the game gets 450% more enjoyable to play. seriously, think about the last time a pyro has killed you and you were like "yeah he was a good player he deserves that kill" it's not about p*ro being overpowered, he's trash, but he's obnoxious and only exists for retards to be able to get kilsl

Ive seen way too many people say that comp should be what dictates balance in TF2 and not the pubs even though comp is basically all community driven to begin with

Is this just another thread by some buttblasted aspie who wants everyone to say
>nerf the sniper OMG it’s so shitty it ruins the game
Because you fucking suck at tf2 yet won’t shut the fuck up about it for some reason

Fucking ruin soldier mains lives.
Not even the darkest, hottest levels of Hell are suitable for those faggot tryhards.

Honestly the influx of soldiers/demos with pockets in matches has soured me a lot. Its probably cause they have no comp support so they have to pubstomp others for enjoyment.

Attached: 1516528650365.png (278x260, 83K)

Everyone ITT will have a different answer because they all have one class they find boring or cant counter. Every class is balanced enough as it is, and any more would make the game less fun.

friendly reminder to grab at least one waifu sign
the power of love is real and it can help you frag more opponents

Attached: blessed arsenal.png (610x534, 384K)

based post

>You're on your way to Snowycoast

Is there a worse payload map?

Attached: 1536714346109.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

badwater is overrated as shit

i straight up hunt people like this with a cock sign

Badwater and upward are both overrated

Borneo wins

Can't think of anything that needs a nerf, but there are tons of weapons that could use a buff or at least something to get them back to relevancy.

Attached: 1540225770473.png (706x590, 147K)

upward is not overrated and borneo is literally the worst map in the game. (not really im hyperbolizing but its fucking bad)

last time i got killed by a pyro the fucker airblasted my own ro ket back at me. it was dope.

>not hoodoo
>not goldrush
your opinions are bad and you ahould feel bad

Hoodoo, goldrush, frontier, hightower if you're playing the objective

>revert bonk nerf
>revert sandman nerf
>nerf crossbow
>nerf iron bomber
>buff buff banner
>nerf conch
>remove black box
>revert katana nerf (literally for what reason)
>revert ambassador nerf
>remove dead ringer
>buff classic
>remove direct hit
>buff crit a cola
>make autobalance volunatary again
>remove matchmaking
>put quickplay back in
>limit random crits to melee weapons
>remove pyro
i fixed tf2 guys

Noone really, but there's several weapons I'd like nerfed or buffed.
Phlog should reduce healing and possible overheal by 25%
Sharpened Volcano Fragment, Sun on a Stick, and Huo-Long all need some sort of buff.
Slight Wrangler nerf, decreased damage and shield
Probably some more that I've forgotten.

If/when there's a heavy update I'd like something that increases the skill-cap, since right now they're a little braindead compared to the other classes. I'm fine with certain builds or playstyles that are simplistic, but I don't see why an entire class should be simplistic.

I think something like a minigun that decreases max-health but lets you press reload to activate a brief shield, and a minigun-replacement which like the demo's booties or shield sacrifices a weapon slot to make a shotgun or melee build an option worth considering.

Also, every class with a shotgun should be able to use the reserve shooter. I don't get why engi isn't allowed it.

>buff classic
that's a reskin you dope

I'd say the same for sniper.
The only thing snipers add to the game is the possibility of instantly dying to someone on the opposite side of the map.
Spy is actually fun to play against, snipers just make traversing the middle tedious.

classic isn't a reskin you brainlet
that's the original

I haven't played TF2 in 4 years, is there now a payload map that's somehow worse than hoodoo?

why nerf? nerfs are boring as shit
i never understood the concept of nerfing, why not buff everything else up to par instead?
a game full of overpowered shit is way more fun than a game full of underpowered shit

Why is the Amputator contract such a fucking pain in the ass

I have literally been stuck on it for a year now because unless I get people to help me I will never fulfil it

If you just infinitely buff things eventually everyone dies instantly.
Whether buffs or nerfs are best way to solve a balance problem depends on which route would require the less changes
I feel like I hear this idea alot on v, but I don't think I've ever seen/heard a real example. Like, what would you like buffed and how?

No, hoodoo is still the worst.

the difference between pyro and sniper is that you cant be a literal drooling retard playing with your fucking foot to get headshots

>what would you like buffed?
everything, user! make the axtinguisher crit again, give the DR its original damage resistance, buff the BFB so hard scout can outrun his hitboxes again
I want to go back to playing a broken mess again because it was fun

Pyro.

>Nerf
No one
>Buff
Pyro, Heavy, and Engie
>Rework
Spy

Attached: 1550878847436.png (1920x1080, 420K)

>>Buff
>Pyro
Go commit die

You just point and click, and you get get over a hundred damage with just a bodyshot
The fact that they're the point-and-click to instant-kill class is exactly why they're the favourite class for hackers, No class should be able to get an instantkill every 2 seconds from the opposite side of the map.

Spy actually has to walk all the way from his spawn to behind you, and trick your entire team to be able to do so.
Rockets and grenades can be dodged, surfed, reflected, or zapped.
Sentries and heavy's are slow and have a range-cap
Scouts and Pyros need to get right up in your face to use their primary
Basically every class needs positioning, except for sniper

Like, they're antithetical to the design of the whole game.
They're just some generic copy-paste archetype that gets slapped onto every fps without a second thought.

It's stuff like this that makes me glow knowing Yea Forumstards aren't responsible for balance changes.

Attached: lmao.png (640x630, 729K)

>lol lets just remove 3 weapons and 1 class, surely that'd make the game better

I don't get why you'd buff pyro and engi, as someone who plays alot of both.
Like, I get that they don't do well in 6s but both can easily pubstomp.

Aimlet

Pyro is shit. No decent player will ever get outplayed by pyro as it is now. If you're a stupid fag dying to w+m1 or ambushes, it is your fault

Accurate, but my points still stand
It's TF2, not CS.

pyro is shit because that's how it should be.

fair enough

Valve tries to force the Pyro to be a damage class like Soldier and Scout, but it never will be because he doesn't have the range required to do so. That's not a bad thing, but with his current kit, he acts more of a Defense/Support hybrid. If they took some of the power from his more offensively-minded tools and gave them to some of his defensive options, he would have a much better niche to fill out. As he is right now, he's just a worse, close range Heavy.
If they did something along the lines of nerfing his M1 damage and making Airblast require less ammo or having reflected projectiles do more damage or being able to airblast debuffs off of people or maybe even letting airblast restore some allied HP, I think he might be in a better spot. Maybe make him immune to "wet" effects. Maybe allow him to Airblast Jump.
As he is now, the only people you're killing are newbies and people you ambushed who can't two shot you (Medic, Engie, Sniper, Spy), and those characters and more can all be killed faster and with lower risk by Heavy, Demo, Soldier, and Scout.

Attached: 1550369781953.png (1920x1080, 412K)

There's more to game than pubstomping. Every class can pubstomp.

Like what? don't say comp because only retard europeans play that.

Plenty of people enjoy comp TF2, user, just because you don't doesn't mean it isn't a completely valid way to play the game, and aside from Engie, Spy, and Pyro, the game lends itself to that scene very well.

Imagine being so bad at the game that you can't hit pipes and have to relinquish advantages like longer range and out of line of sight ricochet kills for 4 additional spammable stickies in form of iron crutch

Literally just learn to aim

Attached: F0C49462-4B82-46B7-9984-0FD73130AF9B.png (360x360, 51K)

>you cant be a literal drooling retard playing with your fucking foot to get headshots
dont tell me you actually believe this

Wouldn't change how poorly designed the sniper is for a multiplayer projectile-focused game
I'm a bad spy and scout, and a worse scout than I am a sniper, but I know that they're good for the game.

>Projectile focused
>All classes except medic and maybe demo have a hitscan weapon

Attached: F0363078-B52D-4EF1-90FC-AF733591212B.jpg (282x350, 11K)

get rid of matchmaking
resurgence of funservers, community servers
time machine back to 2009 when tf2 was fun

>lol dude how dare you remove shit from the game that brings absolutely nothing good to anyone dude lmao BUT YOURE REMOVING OCNTENT BRO WOOOOOOOOAH
stfu you fucking drooling subhumanoid chromsomal surplus suffering piece of shit p*ro faggot

>tfw invisible and bump into an invisible enemy spy and we just say thank you to each other and move on.

Attached: Smug.jpg (441x408, 21K)

my only problem with pyro is that every fucking time I encounter one the game turns into molasses

>reinstall the game
>all of the matches I get thrown into are just one-sided rolls

At least Demo on Harvest is still as fun as ever, but god fucking damnit, man. Whoever came up with this matchmaking bullshit for pubs should be fired and publically flogged.

It's honestly not above nerfs and buffs at this point. The way to improve TF2 is basically move on from it, since any changes and tweaks to the system would be so radical as to render the fundamental basics of the game unrecognisable.

When so much of the value of a given title stems from the quality of its nine classes, their aesthetics, audio, voices and feels, tampering with that overly is a bad idea even if there's much improvement to be made in game balance. A concurrent sequel that doesn't replace the classic title, but lives alongside it, is needed.

Attached: 1548073055130.jpg (400x384, 13K)

So what unbalanced shit would you like added? You want Halloween ghosts that stun you to stay forever?

No, I want the comp scene to shove the idea that TF2 has to be balanced up their ass

yeah split the playerbase that's a great idea JIMMY.

>balance
>ever
wew

Attached: 20190312201103_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

For what it's worth, the shortest path of adjustments necessary to render a balanced game from the current selection of classes:

>Soldier
Becomes
>Rocketeer
Emphasis on the single-shot nature of the rocket. Have it accelerate slowly and build up speed. Make rocket jumping risky and inconvenient. Secondaries are exclusively a jump assisting item, like a parachute or boots.

>Demoman
becomes
>Bomber
He gets one explosive weapon, not two. Can take MIRV launcher, proximity grenades and other variants.

>Scout
>Heavy
No longer their own class. Any class can be taken in Light, Moderate, Heavy build. Heavier builds have bigger and more dangerous weapons with more ammo, higher HP, stronger melee attacks, greater ability to push carts - Lighter builds have high running speed, fasting weapon switch and reload, faster melee actions, larger pickup radius, jump bonus.

>Pyro
becomes
>Gunner
Expanded to include all indiscriminate weaponry, including flamethrowers, substantial shotguns and miniguns. Incendiary effects and options are available to all classes.

>Medic
becomes
>Runner
Closest thing remaining to Scout in game by virtue of having least HP and most movement speed for each grade of build. Uses dart guns, aka nailguns, flechettes etc. and has a much weaker medigun as a secondary.

>Soldier's Banners
become their own class
>Sergeant
Oriented around a variety of close range buffs, both continuous passive and built up charges. Can affect an aura of teammates or just one. Essentially takes over from Medic but notably slow and with a shotgun as a Primary. Effects generally milder than Medic's, and no overheal.

>Sniper
becomes
>Rifle
Scaled to be way less dramatically variable with range. Made slower and tougher. Can bunny hop with his powerful AM rounds.

>Spy
becomes
>Ops
Can be kitted out to be more melee or sniping oriented. Instant kills are not the focus, inflicting status effects is the focus.

Attached: 1548107725398.png (557x605, 178K)

this is maybe the worst list of ideas I have ever heard

Attached: yore ugleh.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

wow that sucks

Go to bed Gaben

>Dispenser
becomes its own class
>Staffer
Oriented around carrying supplies, can carry weapon swaps for other classes. Acts a bit like a walking supply locker in that sense. Good capturing ability but slow.

>Final class
is
>Vanguard
Uses a submachinegun, high movement speed and HP. Secondary is a laser tool that can highlight an enemy to take extra damage. Can cloak but not disguise.

>All classes
Melee weapons are dual-wielded with a pistol. Primary fires the pistol, secondary whacks with the melee. Both can be spammed simultaneously. Unlocks that greater improve the melee or grant other substantial bonuses sacrifice the pistol. Pistols are class-universal.

It's like you didn't even read it

Attached: heh.jpg (500x281, 24K)

i did read it user, and it sucks
you're basically proposing removal of everything that makes tf2 what it is

>Make rocket jumping risky and inconvenient.
Horrible idea right off the bat, completely removes one of the key parts of the game that ties it into were it all started from: A Quake Mod
>He gets one explosive weapon, not two
It's not the fact he has two explosive weapons, it is that the utility that both weapons give they are two primaries instead of a primary and a secondary.
>Scout and Heavy not their own classes
This is the fucking worst one. You should NEVER remove classes from Team Fortress.
>Incendiary effects and options are available to all classes.
What's the point of playing pyro then?
>weaker medigun as a secondary.
This is pretty much the only thing I can agree with. TFC styled battle medics should return and this is a good step to it.
>Banners become their own classes
How about no?
>Putting mobility on fucking Sniper
Jesus christ.
>Spy changes
In the right direction but not complete.

>join community server
>put down furry cream pie spray
>get friend requests
It's pretty easy to make friends you know
I just don't want to be theirs

>not entering that plague with voice_enable 0, hud_saytext_time 0 and disabled sprays
You did this to yourself

They should honestly just roll back the game 9 years.

Attached: 339px-Engineer_Update_Logo.png (339x200, 95K)

Love & War was alright.
Now, if we could saw the TFTeam's hands off before Gun Mettle and MyM happened, it would be great.
Gun Mettle just further fucked optimization further, and introduced the godawful contract system which was just more salt in the wound to community servers. I don't even need to explain MyM.

They should revert back pyro's airblast and afterburn. Now instead of being a combo/support class he's just a brainless damage class.

Why is this shit allowed to go unchanged for years?

Attached: team-fortress-2-melee-weapon-medic-blockland-5af29440ec6e77.2402057015258471049684.jpg (900x720, 100K)

post it senpai

>further fucked optimization further
God, my brain dies on me way too often

because it's good

I would un-nerf the bfb because it was cool as fuck before.
Source is dogshit.

IMAGINE GETTING KILLED BY A PYRO HAHHAHAHHAHAAH

i remember maining scout years ago and consistently top fragging with the bfb

>Yea Forums tries to make balance changes but fails because they're all fucking casuals at best
leave it to the professionals kids

Attached: ban.png (484x347, 406K)

Nerf nobody buff everyone.

also post loadouts

Attached: 20190312201042_1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

400 days.....

Correction: 510 days, boyo.
With a 50 day gap between even localization file updates.

Whoever thinks Valve or the TFTeam cares is a delusional retard.

I spent the last 3 hours making my first map cause I was bored, and I have to say.
holy fuck why is Hammer so awful to use. It's literally the most infuriating complicated mess of a mapping tool i've ever used

Attached: map.jpg (1176x664, 137K)

>it takes a competitive pizza eater to tell if the pizza is bad

I remember a fragment from a video with the dude saying that the Hammer editor flatout terrified him.

I've never used it, but, how bad is it? Just to give an example.

To make a simple koth map, you need to put down 6 different trigger functions, have them all with unique names, then you have to have 3 of them, with a unique set of parameters, and the parameters have to be copy and pasted for each side, I.E setting Red's respawn time to 6 seconds and Blu's to 4 after a point cap, you need to recopy and repaste that to do for Blu's side as well.

The 3 views it gives you of the grid, aren't helpful at all because in a normal map, shit will overlay itself for whatever reason and theres no way to turn it off in layers so you can get an exact view of what your working with.
and in the 3 hours I followed tutorials for, it still broke and I had to go get a fucking Koth template because I was too frustrated to deal with it, and the editor also crashed 6 times for no reason when I would edit walls

yeah that heavy with his minigun deserves it more because it's harder for him to position am I right?

fuck you pyro is much easier to survive than turning a corner to come face to face with a fucking tomislav ninja

Fuck it, buff Spy.

I'm glad that we can at least all agree that this would be shit

Good fucking lord, that sounds like an absolute nightmare.
Anyone working with that should be commisioned to a mental hospital just to not get shredded by fatigue.

>hey let's make scout EVEN STRONGER
"no"

>buff
>Heavy
Fuck no, Heavy is already really good. Acquire more cooperative teammates.

just get good faggot, it's a modding tool not a "mario maker"

Attached: 0ad9ffb365f74e218837d5647685e45d.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>the retarded halloween taunt
every time, this is actually the most aggravating taunt

shit map design, sick linear area bro

hoodoo can be literally impossible

R8 my loadouts

Attached: tf2 classes.png (2028x590, 1.02M)

You don't even know the purpose of that area and whether is playable at all

guess which part of this gives away that he's a scout main

>it's a modding tool not a mario maker
Thats no excuse for it to be an outdated piece of shit. I can make maps in Unity and Unreal 4 just fucking fine, but Hammer is it's own beast thats frustrating to use, awful to test, and is prone to crashing because its an outdated tool that Valve has held onto since 2004.

Yeah it used to be like that, then they nerfed the fun shit like caber.

There are better and more relevant examples, at least post a TF2 map next time.

thundermountain is shit, it's too long, doesnt know when to end, and the map is literally just a bunch of awful wide open rooms

think of the fun user

There's games with 0.01% of the combined budget of valve's Source games that have much more stable and efficient editors.

most tf2 maps are fugly as sin though

to be 100% honest, probably demo, maybe med

if we're talking just weapons then definitely the wrangler, nerf medic alonside this and you have a contender for a new team healer that's not super annoying to deal with

So you really didn't read it

>Horrible idea right off the bat, completely removes one of the key parts of the game that ties it into were it all started from: A Quake Mod
You haven't listed what's horrible, or what's been removed for that matter

>This is the fucking worst one. You should NEVER remove classes from Team Fortress.
This user also didn't read.

Attached: 1552344142991.png (288x288, 70K)

why are you here

Attached: 20190210125724_1.jpg (969x528, 94K)

map looks fun user, i'd probably play it. Is there a way for other classes besides Scout, Demo and Soldier to get up on those above spawn ledges?

just wait for source 2 sdk bro

I also read it and yore still ugleh

>you're not allowed to enjoy a game if you see any flaws in it

Quake Mobility has always been key in Team fortress from when it was a mod all the way to TF2. Want to know what's the most well known Quake movement ability? Rocket jumping. Making it inconvenient and encouraging people not to use it is abandoning the heritage that TF as a series built itself on.

>This user also didn't read.
How is it wrong? You remove the heavy and scout replacing it with a loadout system where classes could spec into heavy lite or scout lite.

Classes can't normally jump up there, but engineer can dispenser/sentry jump up there and place a TP

>Valve tries to force the Pyro to be a damage class like Soldier and Scout, but it never will be because he doesn't have the range required to do so.
How to fix Pyro's offense game:

1. Completely rework the flamethrower. Turn the flames into a narrow beam instead of a wide cone. More in line with youtube.com/watch?v=rd9vjYMEGvs than what is in the game right now. Give the flame particles longer travel time, and in addition give them a substantial arc. Keeping the flame particles trained on target should be hard. At this point you can start messing with direct damage numbers, now that the flamethrower actually requires effort to use.
2. Keep afterburn ramp-up as it currently stands.
3. Only while airborne, the airblast now has self-knockback. The boost from the self-airblast is small, akin to the boost you get from FaN knockback while airborne, and to properly jump places you are intended to chain multiple airblasts together.
4. Fucking fix the god damn axe already

There, I fixed the class. No need to thank me.

Attached: tf2 pyro.png (300x456, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oBlXj0X35Js

When are we gonna get the PartyVan hosts to host VNN servers

Rocket-jumping already costs a shot and health

demoknight is gone now I guess, and there's no more switching back and forth between laying traps and dishing out spam

class identity is now non-existent, since the most important thing is actually weight
a mechanic like that would make sense for a heavily loadout-based game, not a game that's supposed to have several unique classes

no skill the class: electric boogaloo

the 2 central mechanics of the medic are nearly gone

spy can't backstab, and has nothing to sap

id nerf everything, bit by bit, weapon by weapon, until the retarded playerbase quits, and this cancer known as TF2 finally will rip in peace

but honestly everything DOTA and related to DOTA needs to die first

Could be fun I guess

Literally the only thing that you need to do to fix Spy is give him an additional weapon slot that holds shit like molotov cocktails, jarate, mad milk, and other useful support items. Hell, put the throwable sapper on this slot as well. Give him something to do when he can't get into stabbing range for picks, some way to keep harassing the enemy. That's it.

Wrong, the ONLY thing you need to do to fix spy, is punish people who want to be retards and spy check fully knowing theres no consequence. If we add some sort of consequence to their retardation, it'll stop, and thus only suspected spies will be checked instead of everyone on the team.

>punish false spy checking
lmao like how

>Comes back to the game after 3-4 years
>UI is fucked
>What the fuck is competitive
>Tried to queue for comp
>After 2 hours nothing happens
>What the fuck is a contract
>what did they do

Attached: 1545862395700.jpg (229x343, 12K)

>removing classes
>removing Scout
both bad ideas

As someone who felt the same heres a rundown
Competitive is a meme mode nobody plays
Casual is what you wanna queue up for, click the check marks to queue up for them, or use the dropdown menu to select specific maps
Contracts are ways during events like Halloween or Jungle Inferno to get new items and specific weapons
Training is broken and unplayable

Sniper gets deleted
match making is deleted
beggars bazooka is deleted
there I fixed the game

Sounds fun. I share your turmoil, as a former mapper for cs:go, hammer is actual garbage for everything

idk man ive literally never felt that a class was OP outside of when spy could pop dead ringer over and over and even then, it was because i was the shitter doing it
whenever I'm getting hosed too hard I just switch to a different class- typically cycle between medic, engineer, spy, pyro to fill in any team gaps. solly if the team composition is fine as-is. if my team still can't push through, it typically means that the other team is just better and I play it out and leave after the rounds are done.
unless someone is being particularly faggy and i can't break through it solo + my team is full of retards- then I'll just leave. no sense in getting mad about it.

disguise kit that turns on friendly fire for 3 random teammates when the spy is disguised near, he still runs into people as a solid, and can be effected by all status effects, Gas, Milk, Jarate, Airblast, ect. while normal people aren't, teammates also take 2x reduced damage from friendly fire but will still be lit on fire if they are hit

>make Soldier's weapons useless
>make Demoman even easier
>make Pyro into a generic class
>make Medic useless
>make Soldier's banners their own class for some stupid reason
>make Sniper slower, tougher, but also able to bhop for some reason
>make Spy an ASSFAGGOT
>remove Scout and Heavy to turn the game into Brink
I'm amazed that you're able to breathe and type at the same time

The ultimate griefing unlock

Well maybe don't be a fucking idiot and randomly spycheck, when theres a giant telltale sign the spy is near, and that you can use everything else to try and find him except your primary fire.

I'd just kill the game at that point. It's an old dog that needs to be put down.

>spy mains are this stupid
turning on friendly fire is the worst idea ever

entering the zone while playing tf2 is a blessing

>turning on friendly fire with a fuckton of different tools to use when a spy is near to find specifically him is somehow the worst idea ever
Okay brainlet, sorry that you can't take your finger off your primary fire for all of 2 seconds to find a spy and get him away from your team so you can kill him.

>hoodoo
>goldrush
>bad
it is you with the feeling of bad

>t. scunt main faggot

>run into soilder
>he two shots the ground
>gibbed before you could kill him

But yeah no pyro is the only class who can get mindless kills.

honestly solider mains are getting arrogant too, the discourse around TF2 has them just labeled as the height of balance and the most truly skilled class even though he can be as mindless to play as pyro is accused of being for every situation even if he had to do more than just splurge fire everywhere.

>scout is harassing friendly demo
>shoot some rockets at the demo's feet to make the scout fuck off
>demo instantly dies because spy on the other team used his retarded disguise at that exact moment knowing what would happen
your idea is shit and I'm glad you're not in charge

go play overwatch you fucking faggot

>Pyro becomes Gunner
>Medic becomes Runner
I don't see the connection, those both would sound better on Heavy and Scout

>2x reduced damage somehow equates to the demo instantly dying
Demo takes 2-3 direct hit rockets to die, with 2x reduced damage he'd need to take 4-6. Scout dies in about 1 or 2, which means under this system, the Demo would still be alive due to reduced team damage.

It is still adding unnecessary collateral damage to your allies. That's not even getting into if it was a close fight and the demo was *just* surviving.

Well maybe just kill the spy first and trust the demo to git gud besides even if hes "just surviving", hes still alive and the scouts either dead or ran away, besides it could be something close to activate FF, like 100 units away or something

all the fun shit has been nerfed or reworked
>Sandman Cleaver Combo
>Demoknight and tide turner
>basically every scout primary that isnt the stock
>ambassador

i wish i could bring back at least one.

Attached: 1536848442046.gif (200x200, 1.57M)

Sandman and Amby deserved nerfs but not the ones they received.

I don't know what you're talking about
>Shortstop can be used with Pistol without losing all of its ammo
>FaN jumping as a whole

>Sandman no longer stuns despite it being its primary gimmick
>Scout can't jump into everyone and pop a BONK anymore
>Caber cant kill a scout/medic anymore
>Every spy item nerfs him
Life is unfair

I've been trying to get back into the game now that I have a decent computer for it, and I have some questions:
What compelled them to break the matchmaking system?
Why did they remove auto-scrambling when matches were getting too unbalanced?
Why are hackers so common now?
And finally: Why are the rates on unboxing so fucking bad? I opened ~20 crates and only got one low-rank strange cosmetic and a "taunt unusualfier" for a taunt that wasn't worth it, not to mention the gaudy festivizers.

Compfags whining
Cause Compfags whined
Cause the game is F2P and while VAC is a decent system with an over 90% catch rate, it only does it in monthly waves, and nobody votekicks hackers because they have their friends with them, or they want to win. Though Lmaobox has now stopped because they sold the source code to valve and then patched it otu so people would rebuy (they did this 3 times) and then got the money and ran
They've always been that bad, but now they are full of shit like "robot parts" and cs:go type skins

>kringle
>all-father
>unusual cheiftain's challenge
>all american weapons
it literally doesn't get more based than this

Attached: 20190312200901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (1680x1050, 293K)

Texas Ten Gallon

I miss sprays bros, why did they remove sprays

Attached: 1524082755243.jpg (640x480, 160K)

Texas Eleven Gallon

Texas Twelve Gallon

This desu, we've nerfed everything to the ground at this point and 90% of the game is unviable or useless

Time for some fucking buffs, jesus

Attached: 1437085582668.png (900x1000, 922K)

wait...they removed....sprays?

Attached: 1546522501128.png (436x425, 84K)

got a kek out of me, good job anons

Attached: You_may_not_have_parents_but_at_least_you_got__4427f3dea2c6ba880479abe5d36c9b4f.jpg (600x639, 34K)

They aren't visible on valve servers.

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (1680x1050, 296K)

NOT RIGHT

Texas Thirteen Gallon

Nice job, now we get to the fun one; first post ending in 3 makes the hat brown, first post ending in 0 makes the hat grey. Dante must Die mode: I'll paint it whatever color someone wants, regardless of how shitty, as long as they provide it.

Attached: Screenshot (14).png (1680x1050, 112K)

Attached: 1449310866324.png (379x502, 73K)

>festive buff banner
>allfather-kringle combo
ah i see you're a man of culture as well

what's with the robohat version of the helm tho

Attached: buggs.png (844x563, 615K)

Attached: house.png (399x382, 87K)

niggers tongue my anus ~regards from user Yea Forums aka sans undertale

>Genuine

From the NECA TF2 figure, right? Also roll.

already did the description buddy, now it's to decide the paint since I'm indecisive and can't think for myself.

yep, i saw one for $20 so i bit the bullet. It looks alright aside from the 9 o'clock shadow being made to look more like an actual beard and the blu engineer coming with a red toolbox due to laziness. Also the joints are a bit stiff in some places but worryingly loose in others.

Nothing. The best nerf is to buff everyone else.
>letting yourself die to pyros
You have only yourself to blame but your low IQ prevents you from being able to do this so you just get mad and call the pyro player retarded instead when all they're doing is playing the brainlet-slayer class.

Attached: 1304376955947.png (600x450, 457K)

all my good hats and cosmetics are gone and I don't even remember what happened to them

Attached: yyoouurree uugglleehh.gif (187x240, 1.65M)

Did you try to sell them and quit?