I'M READY, HOW 'BOUT YOU?

I'M READY, HOW 'BOUT YOU?

Attached: Halo_Reach.png (220x280, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNhfuhiveUM
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-3
youtube.com/watch?v=X4jfvddi45M&t
youtube.com/watch?v=9mNaO7FGaDY
youtube.com/watch?v=ubIBKg9xAso
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1ykdne5mY
youtube.com/watch?v=egrSuidKqWo
youtube.com/watch?v=TM2YqbsEzp0
youtu.be/dbXU4JvkMRw
youtube.com/watch?v=VxQriOJNtUw
youtube.com/watch?v=mbeC2w-uIEU
myabandonware.com/game/halo-combat-evolved-bg5
cartographer.online/
youtube.com/watch?v=C6eMBvMuZ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=8q4jWeo5oxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dialy reminder that Emile is likely related to chief

Attached: c5e7299ca6810c50b5ecbc9290182ff8.jpg (1572x2048, 371K)

how

Attached: reggie.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Hes just chatting shit and wont reply

IM FUCKING READY HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1550171255166.jpg (366x401, 54K)

Attached: 1551917251289.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Daily reminder that MMC's multiplayer fucking sucks

>came from the same planet
>has a gene only like 75 children had in the entire human population in the galaxy

Sure

It does

Emile was black.

ok

If they released on ps4, would gladly replay
Campaign was pure kino where everything you do and achieve goes to waste right away
When you realize that Emile planned to let you escape on ship, while he clears way from cannon

I'm so fucking ready you don't even know

Attached: 1548783657085.jpg (991x1069, 97K)

This game has no place in the Master Chief Collection. Not just because it's an awful, awful game even by console shooter standards but because it doesn't even feature the titular Master Chief.

>has no place in the MCC
lol dude

considering it's coming on steam, do I still need w10 to play the collection?

Neither does ODST retard but you're ok with that apparently

Well fuck you, remember Reach you Innie faggot

wat

I hope it runs on my toaster...

>doesn't even feature the titular Master Chief
>he doesn't know

Posting the objective truth

Attached: 1527798980405.png (1070x898, 792K)

ok

Shows more Chief than ODST

>5>4
In what fucking universe

swap 4 and 5

t. 19-year-old

Attached: 1404322303388.jpg (640x480, 53K)

hey if 4 is in, there are no limits

For once, a tier list I agree with.

>posting the objective truth
>5 over 4

Attached: 368547669.jpg (629x504, 31K)

I was the hugest Halo fan, and still it's in my heart. But with the MCC on X1 and the upcoming PC release, I just don't feel.the.need or desire to go back to it. I played all the campaigns to death already, and even though it's the same game it feels weird playing old games multiplayer long past their prime.

I should be ecstatic, but I'm apathetic. Why?

No one ever really liked Reach like they did 3. OP and his posse of shitposting retards are just baiting.

>3 above low tier

If you like 3 you are literally the reddit generation whose first console was 360

>God Tier: Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3
>Top Tier: Halo Reach
>Mid Tier:
>Low Tier:
>Shit Tier: Halo 4, Halo 5
ftfy

You're fucking dead inside. I bought a xbox/360 only to play those fucking games. I sold my 360 because i didn't played much anymore after i got a PC, but the only thing that ever made me consider getting a XBONE was to play Halo again.
Now i'm just gonna enjoy my favorite games ever again, in the most glorious way possible.

Any halo veteran would know that reach shouldnt even be considered a halo game

>he doesn't know of that cutscene

Master Chief sucks BTW
ODST and Reach are the best Halos

interesting interpretation but i personally disagree

I don't love reach like I love 3 but I had amazing years on that game and the campaign was my favourite on solo legendary

>CE
>anywhere above mid tier
n o

>halo 2 below three and reach
kys

QUICK POST THE BEST NOBLE-6 DESIGN

no

Reach has no reason being on the collection. Fuck this.

>Carter Out

The way a leader SHOULD go out.

God speed you magnificent bastard

That sounds like Halo in a nutshell

for starters it's fun

Shit list. Reach is only better than 4 and 5.

>superior Bungie armour vs shitty 343i armour

Why do you care so much if an extra game is added? Is it just your autism getting in the way of enjoying things?

t. not a real man or possible future female soldier/hospital matron

You just don’t get commadarie or sacrifice for a greater good. Go fuck your self. Reach will put hair on your balls.

Shut up, cuck.

Eventually I only played Halo: Reach anymore to see my wicked custom armor rendered in cutscenes and I'd speedrun gameplay segments to do so.

Also the grinding system to unlock armor was sleazy.

>objective: survive

Attached: reeeeee.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Welcome to the Bullfrogs

Attached: bullfrogs.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

I mostly agree, except 1 and 2 are strange. The first half of 1 is fantastic, but the second half is just awful with the Flood being a tiresome enemy to deal with and the its just previous levels in reverse. Yeah yeah the conflict between the two forces is neat but starts to lose its flair anyway when the Flood usually wins through attrition against the convenent forces.

While 2 has a few of the best levels in the franchise, but a myriad of meh, awful to some of the worst in between.

Reach is too short, and that space portion is boring as fuck. ODST while short, has the best pacing in levels in my opinion with one of the worst last missions.

Who else here /serene/?
I haven't felt this happy about something in a long time

Attached: 1552445588252.png (249x207, 40K)

Both are niggers

Chief ain't black, mother fucker.

I live and was born on the same planet as you, I guess that means we're also relatives.

I just want to play 3 on my pc dont give a shit about reach.

Said literally (literally) no one ever.

except that might be true thanks to a certain hunn

So, how hard the steam version will be to crack?

READY DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING DESCRIBE IT

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS

Why are they releasing Reach first?

Because they are already working on it for XBone. Its probably easier to patch it to PC because they have a team of people already tweaking things and who know the code.

Is it a good spot to jump in? I haven't played a single Halo game

Post best Halo music.
youtube.com/watch?v=iNhfuhiveUM

Go back far enough in any human's lineage and you'll realize that all humans are related to each other; we've just had a lot of mixing and evolution to differentiate most of the populace from one another. It's interesting to study people's facial structures and identifying similarities. Doppelgangers? More like common ancestor.

It's technically the first in the series chronologically.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First chronological order game.

If you don't mind the game having power ups and the next entry you'd play after being barebone in comparison that regard, sure.

i'd swap 2 and CE but otherwise i agree

Why is this the first one to be released? I don't give a shit about this game, I want to play Halo 1 and 2

You uhh, you ok there, user? You have an aneurysm? Strike a nerve? You're allowed to use your words to convey messages instead of caps-locking "O" followed by Shift-1's.

Attached: 1446281197865.png (302x237, 4K)

It's the first game in the story and the one they're currently working on. Halo 1 and 2 have been on PC for years anyway.

Attached: 1503868768835.png (1536x1152, 1.04M)

"It didn't take long for Reach to fall. Our enemy was ruthless. Efficient. But they weren't nearly fast enough. For you had already passed the torch. And because of you, we found Halo, unlocked its secrets, shattered our enemy's resolve. Our victory - your victory - was so close... I wish you could have lived to see it. But you belong to Reach. Your body, your armor - all burned and turned to glass. Everything...except your courage. That, you gave to us. And with it, we can rebuild."

I would imagine they are releasing them chronologically which also gives them time to redo Halo 3

I'm really hyped for 3, but having firefight and invasion to last me until then is fine.

>when you have to play Reach on Insanity again
This along with gears 1 and 2 were the most unfun experiences I've had.

Attached: 564864354537.jpg (500x490, 48K)

Just part of growing up and losing interest. I rarely replay games these days, let alone something a decade old I played in my youth. Nostalgia is only good for so long.

you know what we could do in the mean while
get jobs

Reach was easy. Just run past every encounter lmao

>That last part where you need total RNG to be in your favor to shoot the convent ship not once, but twice and hope to god all those cruisers don't just blow you up on the spot
One of the worst parts in Halo history.

Are mods confirmed?

Attached: 1552440010714.jpg (400x300, 15K)

>Doesn't feature Master Chief
Its all about saving Chief and the Pillar of Autumn

Nope.

You can play halo 1 and 2 right now

Ok retard

Halo: CE had no official mod support but wizards have managed to get them to work over the years.

>Halo: CE had no official mod support
CE had an SDK released.

Custom Edition modders seem convinced that Halo 1 is going to eventually support Custom Edition maps for private matches, but I've seen no evidence of that.

Microsoft hired the custom edition dev.

>Custom Edition – Another area Sean has been tinkering with on the side is working on the pipeline and process to bring Halo Custom Edition maps into MCC. This is longer lead proof-of-concept work that isn’t part of the near-term scope but he’s shared some exciting progress successfully loading a Halo Custom Edition map into MCC. There’s a lot of rough edges and plenty of work to still do on this front - and to be honest this feature work isn't currently even tied to an official milestone - but it’s a really tantalizing and exciting prospect to think about further down the road.
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-3
343 hired the guy that made OpenSauce for Halo PC to work on fixing MCC.

Confirmed shit taste

Swap god and top tier and it's perfect.

4 has meh single player, and shit MP
5 has meh SP, but great MP

I hope the renewed interest means 343i will continue to support of these games. I'd buy a Halo 3 map and weapons pack

So is there even a release date for this shit?

Funny that they hired a lot of community people. Generalkidd or whatshisname told that he knew about halo ports months ago, and so did some other community people.

>Easy
>Runaway
The absolute state

Attached: halodifficulties.jpg (637x174, 23K)

They have barely started work. 2020 at the earliest

You could avoid at least 50% of the encounters in Reach on Legendary by just walking around the AI.

Halo waypoint blog post says later this year. Well probably get something more solid at sxsw

This summer, most likely. They've had MCC 'functional' on PC for over a year, if not very optimized.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4jfvddi45M&t
unironically kino

Attached: covenant.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

5 has a shit SP tho

But Reach is coming first, and they didn't even have a screenshot to share at its announcement

They didn't have time to show a screenshot with all the pizza and those useless harpies needing to prove what stronk whaman they are.

5 has mediocre MP and absolutely fucking beyond shit SP that was an embarrassment to the series.

looking forward for infestation and custom games.

Gearbox released that with Custom Edition

So what?

I feel like Halo CE on MCC should support mods since it's a modified version of the PC port which does support mods

Do the xbox one remakes of Halo 1+2 look as good as Halo Reach - or better?

1 looks like ass.
2 looks better, except for a few spots that were done poorly.

It's a modified version of the ORIGINAL PC port, not Custom Edition. The entire asset handling system is much different and would have to be completely redone, which is made even more complicated by the new graphics layer in the campaign.

MC is in the game, albeit for a brief Easter egg moment, Google it

2 does. In terms of graphical fidelity, 1 is basically equal to Reach, but 1 and 2 still use the old animations, which generally look worse. 2 was built for the Xbox One so it has the graphical fidelity to make up for animation shortcomings.

Attached: Halo_Master_Chief_Collection_Halo_2_lead_0.jpg?itok=tf6JaY-2.jpg (1600x900, 291K)

>5 has mediocre MP

Attached: 1482515716285.gif (192x256, 323K)

Actually, in hindsight, I'm giving CE:A too much credit. Yeah, the graphical fidelity is on par with Reach - but mainly because it just rips a ton of assets from that game. Seeing new assets mixed in with old ones was jarring for me, you might feel differently if you've never played Reach.

Me too bro, first time in a long time I've been genuinely happy.

Actually went into work with a smile today, had a solid day overlall, /serene/ as fuark

Attached: 1535378683420.gif (200x150, 2.83M)

Reach custom games are fun.
But the campaign was dogshit.

WHEN?

Reach was fucking trash. It was also retard easy and I had something like a 3.0 kd

Cope more snony fag

We're all very impressed with your kd user

never own an Xbox so yes

correct

Attached: most.jpg (447x447, 156K)

Me boddy is ready, m8

Halo 4 was better than Halo 5

Attached: enough.jpg (800x651, 38K)

>Cortana refuses to hop off Chief's cock
Maybe you're onto something.

Halo ODST wasn't that good

Attached: Eugh.jpg (585x780, 113K)

FUCKING BASED

2 isn't in god tier but reach is?

SHIT LIST

Attached: 1535285496603.png (299x318, 221K)

Does anyone know how the pricing for this is going to work? Are those Jews really about to charge full price for Reach and then another $60 for the rest of the MCC when it comes out?

Attached: 383B9C3F-E8AC-4F58-A5E8-945ED6E394A7.jpg (1242x1535, 1.26M)

They're releasing the games one at a time. I imagine you'll be able to purchase the games separately, or buy the whole collection as a sort of season pass. No word on pricing at this point in time.

Respectable. Although 1 deserves elder god tier in the actual meaning of the term.

No, it was not, see Eh, fair enough.

So 4's meh SP and shit MP vs 5's shit SP and great Mp. 5 is still the better game.

I really wouldn't say it's medicore. It's got the tightest and most responsive physics and aiming the series has had, the best weapon balance, the best forge, decent map design, and brings back even starts with weapons and powerups on the map.

I think the other anons are being a bit too harsh on CEA, but yes, CEA re-uses a lot of reach assets, so it looks more or less on par with Reach in terms of model quality and textures but slightly janky due to the animations, skeletons, and particle effects not quite lining up or being as polished

H2A is actually two seperate games: the SP is the original Halo 2 with new visuals applied to it, and it's a lot more polished then CEA. I'd say it looks about on par with 4, though without the shit art style, the low res textures, and at a higher resolution.

H2A's MP is a native xbox one game/engine, and looks very, very nice. Not as graphically impressive as Halo 5, but like as much a step up from H2A's SP as H2A is from 4 or reach. Art style wise it's a pretty neat fusion between OG bungie stuff and 343's stuff.

MCC is $30 + $5 for ODST. Its a fucking steal.
Since its one package on PC it will probably be $40

listen what if Master Chief Collection Custom Edition

Each game will probably be 20-30 USD and spread out over 6 month intervals. Of course this is me talking out my ass.

Each game is purchased seperately, I assume that each one will be like 10 dollars or so.

Justice in this world. I am happy.

He is technically in the game at the end if you can the camera to the side

Are 4 or CE Anniversary worth picking up? I dropped off Halo after Reach.

Attached: 1521065557532.png (553x484, 222K)

I want it right now. I swear if it take longer to release than at E3.

blamy sony for keeping away that outcome

>Are 4 or CE Anniversary picking up
What do you mean by this?

>I dropped off Halo after Reach.
Post reach is post Bungie, good time to have dropped off.

If it's available on Windows 7 I'll buy, if not then they can fuck right off.

Emile's a Spartan III which means he was less genetically compatible than the first 75 children.

How was Halo 5's multiplayer good? It was CoD's move-around-the-corner-and-die mixed with about four different maps repeated eight times with strangled game modes

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>red hair
>freckles
>pale skin
>not of African decent
Come on now.

Attached: Ghostface+Killah+Cmon+SON.jpg (465x357, 15K)

Do you know if we can switch between old and new graphics in multiplayer?

Halo 1 goes in Halo 3's spot.
2 goes in Halo 1's spot. 3 goes next to ODST.
Halo 5 goes below shit tier. Halo 4 goes in Low.

There, fixed your shitty maymay image. halo 3 is okay; it's an explosive setpiece ridden romp not unlike Modern Warfare 2, but it's a blast for co-op. The multiplayer is very basic however. Halo 2 is full of dogshit levels and the multiplayer is like if Halo 1 had more content but took a huge step backwards in actual gameplay.

ODST is awesome, it stays.

Halo 5 is Republic Commando 2, which is to say a boring as shit romp filled with weird ideas that, although fun to fuck around with, don't make a very fufilling experience when the enemies you use them on don't account for your new mobility options. The multiplayer itself is fun though, despite what the spergs think.

Halo 4 is a passable game. Same setpiece bullshit as Halo 3, but with different level gimmicks. It's more akin to Half Life 2 than Halo, which is a bad thing. The multiplayer in specific modes is sort of proto-reach, but in the normal modes like CTF, Slayer, and so on, it's way more COD than it is Halo.

I feel like I'm the more optimistic one about halo compared to most of the fanbase in that I like almost all the games for something different than Halo 5, and because of how different all the games are besides Halo 1 and 2 it's really hard for me to compare them to one another fairly.

Emile's death was dumb how the fuck did he get backstabbed?

Move Reach to low tier with 4, and 5 down to shit. then move 1 and 2 up a column and you'd be right.

>snoy fag
nigger im a snoy fag and im fuckin ready for some PC HALO BAYBAY

>xbox NEVRR EVRR

What was wrong with Halo 4?

What's with the reach shill?

I know MC collection is coming to PC is reach also??

Yeah, Reach is coming first

I'm looking at the Halo 1 and 2 anniversary editions and the multiplayer with the updated graphics looks bad. Will the original versions be included?

Is this a Pokemon Puzzle League reference?

>announced during a really fucked up day for me.
Thanks Not-bungie.

Attached: 1341947018618.jpg (560x451, 50K)

Reach was great. You're confusing it with 4 and 5.

5 is worse than 4, it needs to be below shit tier. And 1 needs to be god tier.

>Try my damndest to survive as long as possible in hopes of a secret cutscene but mostly because FUCK THE COVENANT.
>mfw the HUD cracks.

Attached: 500px-PleaseContactTechSupport.png (476x497, 173K)

wait, ODST is included? I didn't see anyone say that in the xbox stream

knowing Micro$oft I highly fucking doubt this price point.

Subverting comfort and expectation is kino in itself. It could have happened to any of them at any moment. It certainly happens to you and your comrades all the time during gameplay.

You can switch visuals in the SP with the push of a button

No. 5 has awful, unacceptably bad multiplayer.

When part of my expectation is that energy shields don't suddenly stop working, it gets real hard to find that 'kino'.

By your own admission H5's got good MP and bad sp, wheras 4 has "passabe" SP but bad MP, so 5 should be above 4

>Halo 2 is full of dogshit levels and the multiplayer is like if Halo 1 had more content but took a huge step backwards in actual gameplay.

You fucking what, it's got more responsive movement and gunplay then CE, is faster, has better MP map design. And 2's dogshit SP levels are dogshit due to the same issues ALL the missions in CE have, which is a lack of enemy and weapon variety and repetitive envoirments.

Yes, you can switch between visuals in CEA and H2A's SP at will. There's no CEA for CE's MP, so it's just normal CE's original MP, wheras H2 and H2A MP are entirely seperate.

She was shot in the head though. That's a canon death blow regardless of if it penetrates or not (which it did).

literally perfect. are you me?

If I've never played 1 or 2's campaign should I just play the currently available versions or am I better off wanting for the MCC?

>Returns to even starts
>Has the best movement physics, gunplay, and aimfeel in the series
>Has the best weapon balance in the series
>Has the best forge in the series
>Has decent map design
>The new movement systems don't inherently break the core of what makes Halo halo like armor abilities did, nor do they overcomplicate the sandbox like equiomebnt in 3 did

>bad

the radiation from the ship's glassing beam from the preceding scene knocked out their shields.

With a needle rifle, which requires several shots to penetrate shields.

Halo Reach - Halo Combat Evovled Anniversary - Halo 2 Anniversary - Halo 3 ODST - Halo 3 - Halo 4

Silly boomer, H3 is better than 2 in almost every aspect.

Thank you, that's awesome.

Yes. They're being released in the fiction's chronological order as soon as they're functional for PC.

Are you serious?

Attached: le reddit filename xd.png (1285x1219, 1.4M)

Wait.

the OG xbox versions are obviously way lower in resolution and framerate

CE's PC port is alright, but has some missing shaders and 30fps animations even when runing at 60, though there are some hacks that fix them. 2's PC port has a lot of issues

The MCC builds run at 1080p (900p with dynamic scaling for H2's remake) 60fps, without the PC's port animation bugs and some of the shaders fixed, plus includes the PC exclusive content as well as some new modifiers for their campaigns, and if you are a graphical purist you can always just play with the OG visuals while still getting the other benefits

>the radiation from the ship's glassing beam from the preceding scene knocked out their shields.

>no shield flaring on anyone
>no dialogue that mentions this
>no previous in-game mention of glassing beams causing this effect

You're better off trying to excuse the hyperdrive ex machina in The Last Jedi.

Yes.

Though I expect that they'll bring back full customization since you sort of need it for Reach.

>He plays SWAT as an elite

Attached: WARBLELELE.jpg (878x494, 88K)

There's no in game mention of it but given how the energy shields function in canon there's no way they wouldn't be fried.

Technically speaking that amount of radiation should have also literally melted them.

All of those points are bullshit except for even starts, which are only for 50% of the game anyway because of the P2W warzone mode, even starts dont matter when the foundation is shit.

Any way to play Halo before MCC comes out?

4 is a complete abortion of a game, so is 5.

Only games worth playing are the ones made by Bungie.

Literally impossible.

buy the halo 1 pc version

>Tell em to make it count

Attached: 1485835474191.jpg (735x722, 109K)

Single Player:

Halo 2 > Reach = Halo 1 > ODST > Halo 3 > Halo 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 5

Multiplayer:

Halo 3 > Halo 2 > Halo 5 > Reach > Halo 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 4

Worth mentioning that ODST Firefight was pretty fun though, but I'm not counting it on the multiplayer list.

Not appreciating Reach is the first and only clue I need that someone is a girl or very low in testosterone.

halo reach without blur and with decent AA will actually look pretty good desu

Literally perfect ranking

If you're only factoring in story this is a good list.

I think the most fun I had outside of dicking around in forge had to be in Halo Reach making custom firefight modes progressively harder.
I'm pretty sure eventually me and my friends had a mode that was beatable with an average time of over an hour. Barely getting by.

Wrong

Attached: 1531231142228.png (1070x850, 565K)

Me right now
youtube.com/watch?v=9mNaO7FGaDY

>halo wars not in ALL UNITS tier

>That's a one-way trip
>We all make it sooner or later.

Attached: 1549236533523.png (158x179, 43K)

Everything I said there is objectively true,

5's got fast base movement, and said movement is also responsive. Doing rapid turns feels tight, and the aiming is incredibly smooth and responisve as well, with more options for aiming then any prior halo game: there's indivual deadzone and sesnitivity controls for each stick, you can adjuist the inner and outer deadzones seperately, vertical and horizontal aiming sensitity seperate, etc.

The weapon balance is unquestionably the best it's ever been. Precision weapons, minus the carbine, have 1:1 accuracy with no random spread or blooom, while automatics asre capable of engaging past 5 feet and actually do enough damage to warrant their use, with the SMG and storm rifle effectively acting as psedudo power weapons and the AR and Plasma rifle (which acts like it does in CE but better, albiet without the stun) being a versatile balanced one. Even the plasma pistol is capable of getting kills in a pinch again.

The forge is so fucking obviously the best in the series that you have to be retarded to think otherwise. Multiple forge world sized canvases, grid based editing returning from reach and magnet locks from 4, as well as prefabs and object grouping, group cloning, weather and time of day effects, limited texture editing, limited scripting and programming tools, placable sound and partcile effects, being able to swap out weapon properties a la Halo 2 modded lobbies, etc. See pic related

I could go on.

Curious about your Reach, CE, ODST, and 3 campaign placings.

Attached: Halo 5 forge duck hunt.webm (720x404, 1.04M)

This is the waifu board delete your thread shitposter.

Attached: halo 5 forge calculator.webm (720x404, 1.15M)

Attached: halo 5 forge hungry hippo.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

When it comes to butts, do you prefer Reach or 5? Does 4 have any?

Attached: 1467691030713.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Attached: Halo 5 forge the maw.webm (690x388, 1.95M)

This is the only true answer

>Does 4 have any?

No, sadly.

Attached: programed pelican flight halo 5 forge.webm (800x500, 2.96M)

>always play elite
>at massive disadvantage due to being an absolute unit
>still win
any fellow elitechads around?

Attached: elitedab.png (1280x1380, 1.48M)

It was way easier to do than 3 was.

>4 lower than 5

Attached: 1552341949174.png (467x458, 431K)

It's more of a Halo game than Halo CE is get fucked faggot.

Attached: Weapon trait swapping Halo 5 forge 1.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

>modders might give us forge with no resource limits and real scripting support
Please lord make it happen

Not that forge isn't good on its own.
Also the replay system in the Halo games is un fucking matched and I'm embarassed that other people don't even try to compete. Demo files are acceptable but nobody even does that anymore.

RELEASE IT ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

didn't they fix it recently?

reminds me of halo 2 mods

Put 1 and Reach in Top tier and its good

THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE RANKUP
>>THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE RANKUP
THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE RANKUP
>GOD TIER
1,2,3,REACH, ODST, HAAW WAAW
TOP TIER
MID TIER
LOW TIER
SHIT TIER
4, 5

wort wort wort

Do we have any idea on the dates? My erection is legitimately in pain.

This is by far the most important news here. Holy fugg.

Attached: 1543674404714.png (236x176, 99K)

Attached: hkxqk2pntwl21.jpg (702x702, 84K)

test

Halo is coming home

Attached: 1552433774086.jpg (550x606, 46K)

reminder

Attached: 3vReach.png (2700x1100, 1.44M)

Both are for fags, real men play CE

>Halo 5 isnt included

Does that mean they'll soft reboot with Halo Infinite

based

Attached: Reach_Army_Soldier1.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>Halo gets announced
>gives me a massive FPS boner
>nothing to play until it comes out

FUCK what's a good FPS on PC? I literally haven't played anything in the genre for years because I lost interest.

This year

>I literally haven't played anything in the genre for years because I lost interest.
keep it that way, there hasn't been a good FPS game released in easily 8 or 9 years

Think the online will be filled with 8 year olds or people who might actually say something other than shit to their teammates?

It's going to be filled with boomers

Titanfall 2's okay.

>combat evolved anniversary is almost old enough to have its own anniversary release
fuck
damn i'm genuinely really fucking excited for this, the halo series had hands down my favourite multiplayer. even reach.

It used to suck, obviously. There's no trouble finding matches nowadays and server performance is pretty great.

>its own anniversary release

Good, maybe then can unfuck the ruined atmosphere and fix the original graphics bugs leftover from the 2003 PC port.

Stuff released recently that I did enjoy includes
>Wolfenstein TNO and OB (not the sequel, that one sucks hard cock)
>Titanfall 2
>Shadow Warrior
>battlefield 1, shit was like 3 bucks and the dlc was given away for free, it's pretty much ok if you can get over how fantasy-like it is and acquire it dirt cheap

You can always hit up
>H5 forge
>ElDewrito
>Halo 2 Project Cartographer
to get your halo fix

>Jorge sits on the ramp of the pelican, sets his helmet to the side and takes a deep breath. He smiles for the first time in longer than he can remember, Reach is safe. He closes his eyes; the world flashs white

>ruined atmosphere
Speaking of which, are there any screenshot comparisons?

>using the roll ability in firefight
Feels good.

>Halo 5 sp
>meh
No, it was god awful.

why was he in a spartan III team? i thought the UNSC needed every singe spartan II available for operation red flag

Attached: big_1464361037_image.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

notice she had her helmet off and was the only one looking at the explosion, she then misses the elevator call key, she was blind and her shields were down

Shit quality, but this shows how they fucked up the lighting well enough. Even the swamp outside is way brighter.

Attached: 343comp.jpg (641x659, 31K)

>hordes of battle royale shit right now
>based Halo CTF coming back to save my sanity

Attached: 1467199378878.jpg (345x336, 214K)

halo isnt about being fast, retard

God forbid they make it brighter so you can actually see the changes they made. Save this complaint for shitty early access horror titles.

All of the Spartan II's were assembled on Reach in prep for operation Red Flag.

Was entirely down to buy for that sweet, sweet nostalgia trip. Then I found out you have to sign into XBox Live to play and all enthusiasm faded. Sorry, but I'm really not interested in signing into Steam so that I can sign into XBox Live, and then losing my game three months down the line when I realize I don't know my XBL password because I don't use it for anything other than this one game. I have the same trouble with Ubisoft shit actually, so I've stopped buying their products.

Like anyone on PC with a brain, I'm invested in Steam. They've given me no good reason not to be, and I'm not going to start keeping multiple accounts for multiple DRM services just so that I can sign into "That One Game".

You should probably see a doctor about your shitty eyesight. You might need some glasses, my dude.

yeah, i'm asking why Jorge wasn't given how he was clearly available, i mean Noble team was just hunting rebels when the covenant showed up

>XBL password

Just use your Microsoft account.

He's right, though. The level's charm lies almost entirely on its dark and moody atmosphere.

XBL isn't Uplay, dude.

why were the fucking grenades so huge in reach it kind of bothered me.

>>Has the best movement physics, gunplay, and aimfeel in the series

Back to Fortnite

They weren't. You were just smaller because you're a Spartan III not a Spartan II.

The same reason the movement was slow, the jump was short, and there were no powerups on the maps. To make a specific armor ability seem better.

>Go back far enough in any human's lineage and you'll realize that all humans are related to each other
No fucking way

Attached: 1537734911221.png (446x456, 262K)

It baffles my mind how Microsoft would want the worst Halo to come out first and make true Halo fans wait for 3. It's like they are trying to kill it before it even releases, I just don't get.

Attached: 1546882406450.png (409x406, 67K)

based

Attached: 1552320772160.png (1400x586, 692K)

Reach beats any modern FPS hands down anyway, so who cares

>Reminder that Covenant slipped giant 30 km long carrier with escorts of several corvettes undetected on second most heavily defended human world.

That is level of story retardation in Halo Reach.

I never knew fucking Halo of all things would get me this hyped.
How's the multiplayer anyways?
Between lootbox jewing and BR, some good ol' blood gulch is what I wanted.

>Reach
>worse than 4&5

Attached: 1495852960777.gif (396x229, 2.44M)

>reminder that the Covenant has cloaking and other radar nullifying technologies and are otherwise vastly more technologically advanced than humanity

That is what your retarded ass can't understand.

Being able to see grossout flood transformation gave me a mild dead space kinda chill though.

not a problem if they implement dedicated servers
they probably won't

I remember the Invasion mode being a ton of fun

NIGGA YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH

UNSC can detect incoming Covenant vessels especially high tonnage in slipspace via probes. Reach had several slipspace stations. Also slipspace ruptures. Everything was forgotten in favor of forced "muh tragedy". Fortress that teemed with military forces was caught off guard by a single vessel.

fuck you

I don’t know what Bungie were doing with Reach.

People have Microsoft accounts? For what purpose?

So how long would it take for someone to mod Kat or your female spartan with a muscular bimbo body with a 12 inch futa cock? I know one of you fuckers will do it. [spoier]not that I mind[/spoiler]

They're releasing it in chronological order based on lore, which is why Reach is first.

Halo 1 PC version should be S+ god tier

just play skyrim you annoying faggot

I really don’t know. It’s like if Nintendo released Metroid Other M for the Switch over a 2D Metroid collection and the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

port is so bad it actually runs better on linux than it does on windows

that's how fucking bad it is

they will likely include it later on as some sort of DLC along with adding Halo Wars Two, but they are doing a soft reboot with Halo Infinite

Yep ready to skip the worst game in the series and wait for CE

This

a better question would be why would the UNSC make it so that their orbital defenses, among few things they have that can easily BTFO covenant cruisers, be powered on the ground allowing for a spec op team to easily take it out, or not have any point defense systems

how long until somebody mods every spartan to be a qt anime girl, and which spartan would fit a certain type of anime girl

>worst game in the series
but user that would be 4 closely followed by 5

>already have a ps4/switch/pc
>never wanted to fuck with xbox because the only game i wanted to actually play was mcc

Attached: 1388625613874.jpg (252x252, 10K)

You’re doing god’s work user. I skip Reach every time I play through Halo CE-4 and I plan to do the same when I get Halo 5 and Infinite next year.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubIBKg9xAso

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1ykdne5mY

youtube.com/watch?v=egrSuidKqWo

youtube.com/watch?v=TM2YqbsEzp0

Attached: You Gonna Get Comfy.jpg (600x772, 68K)

If you're talking about the campaigns yes, but at least 4 had more viable armour abilities then just jet pack and armour lock.

Based

SP:
3>ODST>1>Reach>5>4>>MP:
5>1>3>2>reach

We hosting forge obstacle courses?

Have they said when Reach is supposed to hit? I've already got MCC on Xbone X, so I can wait for the PC version until everything's out for it.

EMP disabled shields

>Sorry, but I'm really not interested in signing into Steam so that I can sign into XBox Live, and then losing my game three months down the line when I realize I don't know my XBL password because I don't use it for anything other than this one game.

Keep the password on your phone, you sperg.

RELEASE DATE WHENNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGSSSGSGS

Attached: sad.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Reach is coming this sunday at SXSW

They keep shilling Halo games...kek
I played 1 and 2 back in the day...they have nothing exceptional for PC standards.

Slipspace teleported him on some brute colony where he was raped with brute shots and spikers

My name is my name.

Attached: Emile_main.png (790x720, 861K)

Who cares, it's only reach. Might as well keep playing eldewrito.

Attached: 0b0d30af20bf59851192855e300d256e.jpg (1114x960, 87K)

>didn’t have her shields on
the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 3F3D398F-1279-497E-83E1-A5AEDF9F3779.png (748x1326, 770K)

Is that a guess or what

Wasn't the radiation from the glassing causing the shields to not work?

Radiation that magically busts shields without making them flare and in a way that's not noticeable enough for anyone to comment on, apparently.

I was happy when needle went through her skull. Gezuz she was annoying

her death was kino though

Attached: d4bvq59-bfc1ff13-1bbb-4481-9007-0b6c1696b598.png (893x602, 970K)

what was she supposed to do? they had to run to that shelter whether they had shields or not

But they did, nigga

Mp
3>1>2>reach>4>5

POST YOUR VIDEOS AND SCREENSHOTS
youtu.be/dbXU4JvkMRw

Attached: halo3_111654486_Full.jpg (1536x1152, 162K)

>missing the point this hard

Attached: kstare.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>it doesn't even feature the titular Master Chief.
Did you even play Reach you god damn retard?

Attached: 1277870173897.jpg (356x238, 20K)

Mods will fix it. Thanks for beta testing, xbros.

can't wait to fuck around in customs and trash talk with you guys

>Entire MCC and a bonus game with the best Forge mode

Kill yourselves zoomers

He shows up for 10 seconds if you look at the last mission in theatre mode. Stop acting like a faggot.

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT MICROSHIT I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW

>HALO

Yikes.

Attached: 1552506713993.png (1070x1752, 715K)

>best Forge mode

Isn't that objectively 5, not counting the shit art style?

Halo 3 had the best forge mode. The lack of tools sparked ingenuity unmatched by later titles.

But it also had the most game mode customization.

Bungie couldn’t write for shit.

Wasn't there an EMP?

Never explained or even hinted at in the game. This excuse was made up after the fact and doesn't account for lack of shield flares or how every other piece of tech they had wasn't fried.

Neither did ODST, they should have added more maps to Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer. No one asked for ODST, they ruined the MCC.

Kill yourself

ass too big so she couldn't run faster

Attached: 1552489970753.jpg (480x360, 47K)

God I can’t wait to play reach, although I called it shit after playing halo 2 and 3 for years, it had the best customization and there will be a lot of unlocking to do while waiting for the rest of the game. Bungie is smart for releasing reach first. I just hope it’s a good port, and it isn’t buggy when they launch it. MCC is definitely gonna be a day 1 purchase for me

>Bungie is smart for releasing reach first.
>Bungie

user...

youtube.com/watch?v=VxQriOJNtUw
But the covenant started glassing the city right next to them. I dunno, it felt like it worked at the time

>Bungie is smart for releasing reach first.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbeC2w-uIEU

Im here with ya

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: maxresdefault(34).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Why didn't Jorge get one of the marines to pull the trigger?
Why didn't Kat have her shields up?
Why didn't Carter just bail out?
Why didn't Emile check his radar?
Why didn't 6 try to link up with the other survivors at Castle Base instead of going out to a random field to die?

>Why didn't Kat have her shields up?
she was doing her makeup

It would work if the Jackal were holding a beam rifle.

The only piece of technology breaking from alleged massive radiation being their energy shields reverse-engineered from alien technology is nothing more than bullshit.

All they did to make Halo CE Anniversary look better was reuse Reach's assets. All the textures are Reach's.

Lol are you actually retarted, like genuine down syndrome? Its got to be the only explanation

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 232K)

It was a needle rifle wasn't it? It had a projectile. And weren't the Spartan 3's wearing all around shittier armor?

I know you're trolling, but they should have stuck with ending Chief's story at 3. Reach was great, because it ditched Master Chief.

Not shit enough to not stop a needle until the shields are fully depleted.

Halo 3 is the canonical end. Everything after is fanfiction.

Attached: The end of the final Halo game.webm (800x600, 2.86M)

Fags like to shit on armor abilities, but being an Elite in Invasion and using cloak and evade was fucking kino. They made playing an elite perfect.

I want to bury my face in her sweaty muff

This, MC died in the cryotube and cortana went rampant and shut down forever

There were also hidden Master Chief easter eggs, as well as the fact YOU COULD HAVE HIS VOICE IN FIREFIGHT YOU MORON!

Okay bro I'm not about to get into an argument about fictional alien weaponry ballistics

That isn't a necessarily conclusion, but it is better than 343's alternative.

Isn't this coming to PC?

Hindsight is one hell of a drug.

No, it was a prank

Because all of it was kino.

hah yikes post brodude

xbot in denial

Wtf I hate Kotaku now

This, but unironically.
Yes

Attached: 1552093800406.jpg (1536x1074, 475K)

>finally able to play Reach in 60fps without the vomit-inducing motion blur
Jesus Christ finally
That removes 1 third of my issues with the game
Don't think they can fix the campaign being hugely underwhelming story and gameplay-wise though

reach was the best or atleast tied with 3. 3fags are just the insanely vocal part of the halo fanbase so they like to think theyre the majority but its not really the case. a lot more people liked reach than you think

>4K UHD Online COOP
Bros I'm getting excited

Will it have multiplayer and be free? Cant wait to play it on my white 1X, just got it for infinite. 4k's going to pwn.

I wish they added splitscreen. My PC is far stronger than an xbone. I just wanna coop on the couch with my siblings like we did over 15 years ago

Attached: ComeWithMeIfYouWantToLive.jpg (1536x1152, 217K)

>Why didn't Jorge get one of the marines to pull the trigger?
weren't they all dead by then?
dunno the radiation probably shut down everybody's shields
>Why didn't Carter just bail out?
wasn't he so fucked up he couldn't even jump?
>Why didn't Emile check his radar?
he's a hot headed dumbass
>Why didn't 6 try to link up with the other survivors at Castle Base instead of going out to a random field to die?
was he close enough to castle base? did he know the secret tune spartans II uses to call each other? also as far as i remember the covenant was destroying everything but a small patch around castle base so dunno if he had enough time to get there.

Attached: 1552503390360.png (620x352, 260K)

>hating women for no reason

We can't go back to the golden age of the early 2000s with LAN parties and offline cooperative play anymore, user. Let it go.

Attached: 1357146299036.png (452x710, 363K)

Watching this again gave me goosebumps

Why couldn't Microsoft just let it die a legend?

Split screen cool and all, but I want the screen to myself yo.

My eyesight shit nowadays

they were all dead
the radiation from the covenant glassing fucked with their shield
He was going to bleed to death anyway, plus his pelican was fucked and could have died from crash landing it too
Lol
>Why didn't 6 try to link up with the other survivors at Castle Base instead of going out to a random field to die?
not cool ending for your story. is that hoe you want to go out? remember that 6 is supposed to be (you)

did anyone else get this? Looks like its been removed.

Attached: release date glitch removed.jpg (1628x818, 200K)

The first 20 minutes of halo 4 are decent

I can't think of why it would be removed unless the date is wrong.

Didn't Halo 5 and MCC get LAN patches?
Don't know, since I never bought either.

Attached: 1539292578560.jpg (1600x1200, 500K)

>Didn't Halo 5 and MCC get LAN patches?
>Don't know, since I never bought either.
MCC was DOA

Yes. MCC got real LAN, Halo 5 needs to have a PC host a local server.

Because they are shadow dropping it at sxsw

>Halo reach on PC in 4 days
God I wish this were me

mfw

Attached: ohno.jpg (655x457, 61K)

>If this fucking happened

Attached: bonr (4).jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

>Someone on Yea Forums posted the details of this like 3 weeks ago and nobody believed him

neat

Absolutely BASED

Attached: eeeef.jpg (1820x2048, 277K)

>titular
wat

>Realistic
>gritty

Attached: smug penn.jpg (310x425, 43K)

Good way to play the first 2 on PC? I remember doing it a while back, but forgot.

Capital Yikes!

Chief is female

no that's Samus
from Samus games

this is apparently being fixed fyi

Halo CE is available through a quick google search, in any torrent browser or even myabandonware.com/game/halo-combat-evolved-bg5
Halo 2 is cartographer.online/

Attached: 1539769906439.jpg (1600x931, 271K)

>yfw zoomers start idolizing Master Chief again

Attached: 1548719670035.png (531x720, 467K)

No, really. It even sugest we all come from a single mother. Not a handful of progenitors. A SINGLE mother. Eve if you will

i always did

Attached: d4c8276a2ba4aa0ecb6cdfc0c2d993f4.jpg (564x810, 56K)

Here's the real question, why didn't 343 let you fight the didact in Halo 4? That game would have been 50% better if the ending was you kicking the shit out of him.

So how are spartans made
what is lore behind them

They've fixed a ton but the hit detection still blows ass on everything but H4

EMP from the plasma nuking, the same kind EMP you get from an overcharged plasma pistol.

Children stolen at birth and cybernetically, and chemically inhanced. Pretty much Warhammer lore

>Some autistic cell in the sea who suddenly decided to split after consuming too many organelles.
I buy it.

Why don't the mass produce them if they're really effective or was that literally just a rare case with the chief

You're no different from a 343shill if you're defending Reach.

There's two way to explain chief, one is the way that bungie explained it and two is the way that 343 expanded on it. For Bungie Chief was practically Jesus and humanity's protector, for 343 he's got a "ghost" or "soul" of a genetically engineered superhuman from a million billion years ago in him. Spartans are mass produced by Halo 4, but none are as good as MC

Ah I see
thanks my dude

for twos, its was due to the fact that the drugs and armor needed to make them were extremely expensive along with high mortality rates, for threes it was planned for them to be mass produced but the UNSC for some reason kept sending them on suicide missions resulting in high attrition rates and when reach came most of them died, even fours aren't as common as the games make you think with their only being around 500 Spartan Fours active with most of them on the Infinity.

So basically in 343's Halo, he's still space Jesus?

343 went even further with stealing warhammer lore, Chief pretty much has a gene seed of the "God Emperor"

>majority is right
back to fortnite

Spartans II (Chiefs class) were extremely expencive, a single fully trained, armored one costs the same that a capital ship. Little more than 30 made it out of the augmentation surgeries.
Spartans III were just like IIs but the enhancing was cheaper this time so they made them in mass, 900 I think.
Spartans IV don't matter.

The augmentations had a high failure rate because of shitloads of implant rejection (even with carefully selected subjects due to genetic makeup hypothesized to withstand it all) and having to do it all in a short timespan.
Also very costly, since the children were an investment with intense training since age 5, then given the most expensive and state-of-the-art equipment to boost their effectiveness.
It's why you get the Spartan III program which included less training, cheaper enhancements, cheaper armor and less nitpicky selection.
They also became highly expendable, sent to near impossible missions where they never came back.
Considering your race is on the verge of extinction in 2 decades, you can't pump out generation after generation of super-soldiers when you could outfit full fleets with what it took to train and equip them, knowing they're going to be sent to die.

THEN ALONG COMES HALO 4 SAYING EVERYONE IS A SPARTAN NOW BECAUSE ALL YOU NEED IS SOME MILITARY SERVICE AND A POWER RANGER SUIT.

Attached: spartan-chief.jpg (1584x1033, 676K)

read
They stole warhammer lore and he's pretty much a primarch

>he's got a "ghost" or "soul" of a genetically engineered superhuman from a million billion years ago in him

Attached: 1521589867599.png (573x312, 138K)

What if reachkids are actually the vocal minority

Based but knock 5 down with 4

No nigga, you don't understand.
A single human mother, who lived only a few thousands years ago.

I thought Bungie's way of explaining it was Master Chief having """"luck""""

weren't some III's atleast just as good as the II's because Kurt trained them with an improved version of the training program he got?

It's like Warhammer lore, except your chance of acceptance rate slightly higher and much less dangerous than that of a Space Marine, but your chance of death is slightly lower.

Yeah, he's Jesus or at least chosen by fate

BUT WHEN IS IT COMING OUT ON PC FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=C6eMBvMuZ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=8q4jWeo5oxA

Attached: 1490390360948.gif (592x570, 386K)

I'll take a knee to halo vs warhammer lore any day, but halo DOES have the better FPS.

I've heard Q1 2020, but that was from another thread

IT'LL PROBABLY BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 17TH AT SXSW

so, some THOT started fucking all the humanoid species she could find and her kids fucked among themselves to give us all the genetic variations we have today?

In skill. But they still jobbed because they got cardboard armor
Reach retcons this by giving Noble squad markVs

Attached: 1539765463393.jpg (1013x1600, 691K)

HOLY SHIT

Attached: not fake.png (1348x1311, 1.63M)

nothing on the steamdb so you edit that bruh

The procedures, equipment, and training are among the most expensive projects within Halo fiction and not intended for an interstellar war but black ops government kill teams; cloning causes premature death and was used to make replacements for the kidnapped kids. The protagonists of Halo Reach are a cheaper, more expendable successor developed for company sized suicide missions.

>Reach retcons this by giving Noble squad markVs
This

Attached: go on the internet and tell lies.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

Well of course it does, Halo is Halo. Also I would really like to see the Chief kicking heretic and xenos ass any and every day of the week.

>Reach retcons this by giving Noble squad markV
did 343 ever explain that shit?

He still has the luck though, and no, that didn't come from the Librarian.

Is there anything more boss that MAC cannons? I love how in fights they're like "well they have reverse engineered forerunner tech, what do we have?"

"We shoot a hunk of metal at 50% the speed of light."

They didn't make it so why would they? Bungie says they're a super speshal squad that gets prototype armor and a hunky SII to babysit them.

Their armor is still shittier than Chief's.

>pcfags actually hyped for fucking halo

How times have changed

Last I heard, Noble was some elite squad out of the Spartan Threes which was why they were given much better armor when compared to standard threes

something about privately manufactured mjolnir variants or something

Retconning it so that Chief isn't the last surviving Spartan is fucking retarded by making him less unique

Attached: 1523082897688.png (772x693, 1014K)

based

>Their armor is still shittier than Chief's.
>Can actually wear chief's armor in the campaign

Definitive PC :)

That's wasn't a retcon. There were always other Spartans.

People are correct to say Astartes>Spartans but they'll too dismissive of Chief's "luck". Sly Marbo confirms that exceptional skill can trump superior technology and biology.

>retcon
Fall of Reach came out before CE, eat shit EUlets it has always been relevant.

343 tried their best to fix the lore around Reach that Bungie intentionally fucked up.

Will H2 remastered have 4 player coop?

Attached: GruntRun.gif (520x320, 1.14M)

Are you kidding me?

Attached: 155867543325.jpg (960x960, 78K)

One of the most important parts of the program was finding children with the correct genetic makeup, that on top of the insane cost

No.

>I don't support Microsoft! I support Microsoft instead!
Oh the irony.

Attached: 1542370383731.jpg (256x1722, 82K)

only 3,4, reach and odst have 4 player coop.

would have been nice tho

to be fair if you've read the books a lot of the shit that happens in Reach doesnt make sense. The entire series has a serious issue with the games complerely ignoring the EU which is a shame because I think Eric Nylund did a fucking fantastic job

I am glad that Reach will be available for my bros who prefer Reach and 3 will be available for me since I prefer 3. I am glad we will all have fun with this game bros.

>supporting microsoft
>buying a 12 year old game for practically free
>that game jsut so happens to have the hypest multiplayer of any game since

fuck you

nice bait

And Catachan Steel is also a very good factor. I'm still confused on Chief's luck though as it seems much more complicated than it should be

yeah good job spawn killing in grifball, cocksucker

The best thing is that the MCC also has the older style of the games, right? And since it's PC, that means older machines will definitely have the chance to run this.
This is going to have a HUGE player base hopefully.

You're welcome
:^))))

Reach was the best they could do. The should have done it differently for sure but I don't think they could have drawn out the story any more without making the ending even more unsatisfactory. Because they of all people knew it was a prequel and no a standalone series.

>halo mcc on pc thread
>mention custom edition
>thread dies and everyone ignores mod support

Attached: mKbmpr6.png (500x493, 172K)

>Reach sucks and halo 2's multiplayer is the best

Attached: 1552112550740.png (1080x1246, 33K)

My guess is Reach comes out the day of the Microsoft E3 conference and the rest drop whenever they do.

Armor lock chad ready to dab on them hoes

Attached: ReachAA_-_ArmorLock.png (280x280, 35K)

Oh, so you're trying to say that piece of shit fits in with Halo CE-3 and the lore. Reach was so shit that it's better to treat the game as non-canon since it can't fit with anything, Reachkids be damned. Remember, glassed planets have bd records and Reach is a serious bad record that never happened.

Based as fuck

Halo CE-3 was fine, Reach doesn't fit with anything, not even itself.

If you're this butthurt about Reach taking some creative risks how are you not spewing shit and cum at the mere mentioning of halo 4?

Yeah it does.

Attached: shief2.gif (780x552, 210K)

*entire team surrounds you*

Reshade will fix that easily.

No, it didn't if it can't even put Alpha Halo near the center of the galaxy then it ain't canon to Halo CE-3.

Halo 4 doesn't break canon to exist, Reach is the equivalent of Other M, better left forgotten since it was forgettable anyway.

Worse Halo game, why does anyone like this shit?

>not just facetaking and armor lock emping somebody's shield and punching them in the face killing them

Reachkids are CODkids that came in with this horseshit. They like to false flag as Halo veterans.

All this halo posting has reminded me of what my true favorite game is. The one game I could play for hours and hours. And now I get to play it again on PC.
Fuck bros, we made it. Halo 3 is on PC.

Halo 4 is unironically far more CoD than Reach.

YOU ALL BETTER PLAY INVASION IT IS THE PATRICIAN CHOICE

Attached: 1550881344998.png (500x505, 97K)

Yet has a better campaign and a very slightly better multiplayer than Reach. And Halo 4 doesn't even come close to how good Halo CE-3 were that should tell you something about Reach.

>Halo 4 doesn't break canon to exist
>Halo Reach is too CoD
>Halo 4 is more CoD that Reach
>But Halo 4 is better
???

Attached: 1547487331009.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

Somehow I managed to have more fun with Halo 4. Reach just played like shit to exist and please tell me how Halo 4 broke canon.

*and broke canon to exist

Swap 3 with ODST and 5 with 4 and I agree with this

PC MASTER RACE BETTER EVERY DAY BROS
VANILLA AND HALO SOOOOON

Genuinely buzzed for Reach on PC, played it on Xbone back-com not too long ago and it still felt great.

Just please don't fuck up the armour customisation, I beg of you 343

All the other Marines died. He was the only one who could do it
Shields don't protect from headshots. Headshots are instakill ingame.
He was too injured.
Radar didn't work while in the MAC gun, as it tuned into the big ships.
The entire area was surrounded. He was outnumbered, low on ammo, with the surrounding areas glassed to hell. He knew he wasn't gonna make it.

Technically the only canon they broke was that all forerunners were dead and the unified covenant. Everything else they just wrote around and added a whole bunch of filler bullshit. If anything the main thing they retconned was Chiefs "luck".

Bungie stopped trying to write good stories after the Halo Trilogy.

big
team
battle

This is the equivalent of asking why nobody in horror movies has a gun. Because if they made the right choices Reach wouldn't have fallen.

Fuck I hope it's not just presets for Reach, I'll be very upset if that's the case

fucking stacy

Attached: haloisfundontdiscriminate.png (1070x524, 400K)

Halo 3 confirmed that a Forerunner survived, Covenant Empire and remnants are not the same, Chief's luck was never retconned, the Librarian plans things, she didn't plan Chief's entire life she just planned for humanity to create the Spartan program, create Smart AI, create Mjolnir armor, and she waited for a Spartan to appear before her, any Spartan, not just Chief, Chief was just lucky enough to be there. So I'm going to ask you again, what were Halo 4's retcons?

uhh 4 and 5 shouldn't be there

>Halo 3 confirmed that a Forerunner survived
Uh, no?
>Chief's luck was never retconned, the Librarian plans things, she didn't plan Chief's entire life she just planned for humanity to create the Spartan program, create Smart AI, create Mjolnir armor, and she waited for a Spartan to appear before her, any Spartan, not just Chief, Chief was just lucky enough to be there.
>So I'm going to ask you again, what were Halo 4's retcons?
Oh I don't know, Chief practically being the Didact's son/clone is a good start.

i debated on that but then we would be excluding any kind of halo bro and that just isn't right halo is all about letting any bro of any halo have fun thanks for the post though bro see u on the mcc field soon !! : )