Byleth Appreciation Thread

Say hello to the cutest newcomer in Smash Ultimate!

Who needs Edelgard when you already get to play as the best girl in the game?

Attached: byleth 2.png (589x992, 902K)

Belly button

She's really growing on me even though her outfit is dumb. I tried to design a couple of alternate outfits for her a couple of days ago

Right? You gotta love nintendo letting such a nice belly button grace the cover of one of their biggest titles of the year.

her outfit is the best part

Attached: three houses box art.jpg (741x1200, 236K)

No way fag

Attached: C1860772-71BA-4789-BDFE-0D65F8F1B49E.png (700x880, 441K)

I hope this game has a lesbian route.

Attached: byleth.png (714x594, 517K)

Cant wait for the down b counter! Glad FE is going to get its 8th character for the sake of the FE fanbase yelling "WTF WHY ISNT IT LYN/HECTOR???"

This might be bad bros...

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-13-16-07-43~2.png (1080x1342, 892K)

Hey, there's no such thing as too many Fire Emblem characters in Smash!

Attached: olivia fire emblem.png (1162x1840, 820K)

Can’t wait for Owain to get in.

Attached: 1CFF92E2-696B-4700-AB26-71D1B8FC1D82.jpg (500x543, 51K)

... so they're going to put Three Houses characters in Heroes?

Like they did characters with every other FE game? What's the big deal?

Attached: byleth.jpg (626x933, 69K)

Robin looks nothing like that in game. She looks like a tranny

There has been since 2015.

Very nice tits.

Hello. Whaddya think of the Japanese box art for Fire Emblem: Three Houses? Personally I can't decide which house I'm going to represent. Anyway, through an anonymous source of mine, they told me what I had already suspected the moment Three Houses was first announced. That we shall be receiving a representative from that game through DLC. You may think its the PC much like Robin or Corrin from past games, but you'd be wrong. It will instead be Edelgard according to my source who claims that her being an axe wielder provided a unique opportunity for Sakurai in a similar fashion to that of Inkling, the Belmont men, and Piranha Plant.

Also, according to my source, Edelgard is planned to be announced at E3 in order to raise hype for the upcoming Three Houses similar to how Melee promoted Roy and For 3DS/Wii U promoted Corrin ahead of their respective games. Now you may be wondering "But what about Banjo and Kazooie?" Don't worry. My source was also able to divulge that the beloved Rare character will soon be revealed in next month's Direct which I had also suspected given the recent working relationship between Nintendo and Microsoft and shall be released post E3. Speaking of releases, Edelgard shall be released no later than the first of September.

That is all. Have a blessed day my friends. :)

Attached: 1552083412635s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

Is this some kind of coping mechanism? Or epic contrarianism?
This game still looks repulsive, and Byleth looks exactly like I would picture a yaoi self insert protag.

I’m going for the Bow and Arrow guy, he seems like he has a personality unlike the rest of the cast

Attached: 0F82DDEB-3C27-4E22-B05D-912848BAF05B.png (741x1200, 1.61M)

>Who needs Edelgard when you already get to play as the best girl in the game?
Hope you can play play as the female avatar and marry Edelgard.

Illegitimate and homosexual my good sir

That guy there has his face flipped.

OHNONONO
EDELGARDFAGS BTFO, BYLETHCHADS WIN AGAIN
KEKED BY FUCKING FORTNITE
PFFFFFTHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: cristina.jpg (1080x1134, 201K)