O
N
Y
W
O
N

Attached: Capture.png (775x839, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/stock-market-poised-for-tepid-rise-but-dow-remains-under-pressure-amid-boeing-737-8-woes-2019-03-13
macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/SNE/sony/cash-on-hand
musicbusinessworldwide.com/sony-completes-2-3bn-acquisition-of-emi-music-publishing/
gamespot.com/articles/debunked-rumor-of-sony-acquiring-gta-parent-compan/1100-6465561/
businessinsider.com/sony-buying-take-two-interactive-rumors-2019-3
ign.com/articles/2019/02/01/playstation-network-revenue-hit-record-high-in-2018-topped-nintendo-and-xbox-totals
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-28-sonys-psn-is-making-more-money-than-all-of-nintendo
dualshockers.com/psn-made-more-money-in-2018-than-nintendo-xbox/
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-03-13-about-those-rumors-sony-is-buying-take-two
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post yfw GTA gets censored

Attached: c74f4ca47337cd87194aea786f8d358e.jpg (472x603, 35K)

>censored GTA
ebin! this won is for the trann... I mean players bros!

That would cost Sony billions, are you retarded?

This would be great normalfags will never take gta being censored so they'll finally join the fight.

the salt

>tfw corporate won

Attached: soyverdose.png (497x519, 395K)

You're mental

>rumer .

alright . if thats true this

>PC will NEVER EVER get GTA!!!!
Remember this? Good times.

Just to keep everyone up to date the firm the guy works at is the same one Michael Pratcher does.

Attached: 1552353266192.gif (200x200, 2M)

I thought I heard CBS

doesn´t take two make literally more money?
I don´t think a company who makes money from insurance and ps4 can buy something that shits out nba2k, gta, rdr.

can’t wait for gta to get SUNNYED

Attached: 5559E5AE-687A-467A-B86B-D9F294CAEE2D.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

No this is Patrick

>A japanese company
>Acquiring a western company

Attached: 0c5.png (228x217, 74K)

they only censor japanese games
name one western game they censored

>GTA6 confirmed LGBT main cast
For the gaymers amirite bros

t. brainlet

Tomb Raider

So we will have Mafia III 2: LGBTastic Adventures

FUCK YOU

what did they censor?

Why did you just call yourself a brainlet? Lmfao

>PlayStation
>Japanese
top kek

Attached: D3F1FBB2-E731-4303-97D3-A601AC469261.jpg (420x420, 25K)

The word Prophet was changed to Leader in America anytime they used it and various violence was censored in Japan

even the Japanese themselves have disavowed PlayStation

Attached: 1AA58391-1940-4874-B183-29BAB0F47893.jpg (368x1024, 71K)

Daily reminder that asians prefer Gacha to actual games and as such they have shit taste

My god Sony cucked itself so bad and sonyfags still defend their shitty business choices to try and look good.

Exactly how when GTA V alone made billions

I'm sure RDR2 will come to PC any day now :^)

>implying rockstar won't immediately go independent like Bungie

it's also censored on PC so it has nothing to do with sony

Then how about Until Dawn Censorship or even the Old Crash Bandicoot one?

GTA5 was fucking dogshit, they can keep it.

gay tony is already real so

are you talking about the japan only censorship?

Hmmmmm... I'm cautiously optimistic.

Rockstar has a dickass attitude towards PC for a long time and this could change it.

About 10 billion, to be precise. A huge number, but then again, Sony bought EMI last year for 2.2 billion and barely felt it.

That’s funny as fucn

The violence isn't sony, Japan is just really strict about video game violence.

On the other hand it could result in less polished games. I'm not a So-nygger. so I don't know how their quality goes.

>Rockstar has a dickass attitude towards PC
Why? GTAV is one of the best ports ever made, it is obvious they put a lot of work into it

how would sony buying them change that
obviously they wouldnt release anything on PC if sony owned them

Much stricter than the West, in fact. Yakuza is pretty tame by our standards, but in Japan it barely passes the rating process.

Imagine being dumb enough to think this will ever happen.

Companies buying publishers for platform exclusive deals is so fucking cancer.
im tired of consolefag companies honestly.

Nothing Sony could offer would trump 2K's free reign over Rockstar's microtransaction money, I guess Yea Forums really doesn't play videogames or even keep up with the news.

And the western world prefers movies over interactive media. Asia still has it better.

Sony first party games are probably the most polished in the industry, along with the Nintendo key titles.

Of course you are, your shitty platform has zero exclusives.

And it’s also one of the developers of one of the most popular and well-selling game series in the world.
Legit, if they acquired Rockstar Games, then every dickhead who wanted to play GTA (where V sold 11 million units in 24 hours and is the most profitable entertainment product ever made) would have to buy a PS5, not to mention ALL that revenue would go to Sony, not just a third (or however much they get now)
It’d pay itself off within the first month of the first game’s release

for the worse?

No way, GTA 5 is the biggest selling game of all time, Take Two would never restrict their sales like that.

Why would R* want to stop making 3rd party games? I doubt Sony has the money to replace all of the microtransactions money R* would have gotten from PC and Xbox owners.

I don't know about gays or trannies but GTA 6 will definitely feature a stronk female protagonist.

dunno man i enjoyed bloodborne and TLoU
i think those were exclusives

It's time to speed up the port making. Even fucking Bethesda manages to make a simultaneous release with that Frankenstein engine of theirs.

Sony removing guns from GTA confirmed

>rockstar said no gta game while trump is president
>mfw no gta 6 until 2025

So you'd rather have a shit game than a complete well made game? Kill yourself

>twitter post thread
>rumor
>literal who post

You people deserve to be permabanned for this shit, RockStar won't sell themselves to Sony because they'll make more from staying multiplat. Sony can't afford to buy them outright at the rate they're at and Microsoft can outbid anything Sony puts on the table. They'll never go exclusive

$10bn sounds kinda low for Rockstar. Doesn't GTA Online make $1BN/Year? I mean the GTA IP has to be worth more than $10bn.

I don't think they'd be willing to pay what take two is worth.

10 billion? I'll Take Two.

CHAD DADDY KNEW
HE KNEW
A
L
L

ALONG

Attached: daddy.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>how would sony buying them change that
Because current Take Two management have not taken piracy lightly, and we've heard rumblings from that direction for decades now. Perhaps a change in management would change some attitudes.
>obviously they wouldnt release anything on PC if sony owned them
20 million copies. Don't need to say anything more than that.

$10bn is the market cap of the entire Take Two Interactive.

>microsoft buys a few b tier studios
>sony respond with buying fucking take two

THE VIRGIN MICROSOFT VA THE CHAD SONY

Maybe Sony is just trying to keep google out of the game

Please don't

fuck snoy

Attached: 1549252737489.jpg (326x326, 18K)

This whole thing is obviously bullshit, but if it did happen, Sony would never spend what 2K and Rockstar are worth so other platforms would still get the games.

This rumor is literally the most bullshit rumor I've ever heard.
this acquisition terrible and bring absolutely no benefits for 2K
why being stuck to a 1 console when you can make games for all systems and rake more money

They'd do better buying EA and making Madden and FIFA exclusives. Both of those games do GTA numbers every fucking year.

>rumor
>some twitter faggot

Sure guys it’s totally happening.

>twitter rumor

>20 million copies. Don't need to say anything more than that.
By this logic Sony should be releasing all their games on the PC too. Don't want to miss out on those unit sales when the whole point of making your own games is to force people to buy your platform to have to play them.

Because the vidya industry is changing for real this time. Xbox is a service. Nintendo makes handhelds and now Google streams.

>MS sharing their goods with everyone
>Sony keeping everything to itself and stealing even further

Attached: 1490901184891.gif (140x178, 1.03M)

EA's market cap is 30 billion. Sony could buy three Take Twos for that, not to mention an acquisition that expensive would be considerably harder to justify to the shareholders.

Fuck you, I still don't have those sweet Banjo remasters on PC.

Not yet.

marketwatch.com/story/stock-market-poised-for-tepid-rise-but-dow-remains-under-pressure-amid-boeing-737-8-woes-2019-03-13
>Take-Two Interactive Software TTWO, +6.97% stock climbed 5.2% after Joel Kulina, head of technology and media trading at Wedbush Securities, referenced rumors about potential takeover interest from Sony Corp. SNE, +0.78% in his note to clients.
The rumor is very real, but it's still just a rumor for now.

Sony wouldn't get any Microsoft, Windows or Xbox sales either. That means GTA is scaled down heavily, and pretty soon we would have a legitimate all-platform competitor to it.

Does anyone really care about a new gta after V?

who say they are making them exclusive they would get more money from keeping it multiplat

>MS charging people for shit
>Sony charging for quality games that push the industry and challenge devs, acquiring more devs known for doing precisely that
Yeah, you don't deserve good things. For free or from monetary transactions.

You're probably looking at a June 2020 release desu considering that's about the same amount of time it took GTA V to be ported over to PC

You make it sound like V wasn't the biggest game ever.

Why? So they can censor everything that made Rockstar great and release a SJW GTA?

Delusional

No, they got sick of them as thats why the Switch is doing so well.
And almost all of them are diet (Japanese congress) member.
The forth one is from Shinzo Abe himself, and he's the one telling Japanese people to get a Steam account.

lara croft

What happens to Xcom and Civlization now?

>trans gta protagonist
YASSSSS QUEEEN SLAYYYY

You realize that over 1/3rd of Activision's revenue comes from Candy Crush, right? Do you seriously think the west doesn't play shitty phone games?

Feels good :)

Attached: BA140539-22CF-47A9-B7FC-ACA3EC5FD127.jpg (854x960, 378K)

It sold a shit ton sure but it was shit on every front. Only people that like it are the shitty rdm kiddies in online, SP isn't even worth playing

>Sony doesn't have microtrans-
Uh oh... i wonder how the pony will respond now.

Attached: u4.png (1366x768, 938K)

That doesn't make sense. They could probably buy Capcom, Sega and Konami for the money it would take to buy T2.

I wouldn't like this because I don't plan on buying either this or the next PS
Also censorship paranoia but primarily because of the other thing I said

We won yet again? *yawn* getting kinda boring how easy it is

You're confusing 2k and Take Two

It was an unofficial exclusive before. This would just be a return to normalcy.

How are they going to buy anything? Aren't they still tight on money? Sony is no Microsoft and even they get shit when they try to buy things.

Attached: Virgin Walk.png (854x912, 1.17M)

Capcom, Sega, and Konami wouldn't earn them much money, though. R* games sell dozens of millions of copies; Sega games don't.

All three are trash fires. Why would you bother?

You are delusional. The only reason there isn't a competitor now is because GTA is too big to compete with. But if it's scaled down there is a definite window for an all-platform competitor.

This is your mind on console wars and thinking banter means more to you than power.

Attached: puppet-master.jpg (813x1000, 225K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING AGAIN PCBROS WHYYYYY

Attached: 1544910353905.png (224x216, 105K)

2k is a subsidiary of Take Two Interactive.

Eh maybe they’ll grab Crapcom, I forgot Sega and Konami even exist.

He's also told that he should stop calling himself Gay Tony because that's politically incorrect and social media would crush him. He didn't give a single fuck

You just have to be not blind to understand that rumour is bullshit.

RUMOR: OP is "in advanced board level discussions" to suck the dick of every man in his city

>people believing this "rumor"
Either you are dumb or it's just shitposting. Most likely the latter otherwise I question your sanity.

Take-Two is a holding company. 2K is their publishing brand. You get Take-Two and 2K comes with it.

Remember the rumor about microsoft buying Obsidian and it happened?

How will Randy Pedoford ever recover

Mom, put me in the screenshot

Fuck yes. The less games on PC, the better. The industry thrives when games are console exclusives.

Attached: 1450902840008.png (2766x2181, 1.23M)

The coloring really makes the dick stand out on this one.

Attached: clever.png (843x500, 528K)

Sony's the savior of gaming Rockstar , Naughty Gods and Kojima all under the same roof , How will PC mustardshits ever recover? It's the final nail in the coffin

SNK is owned by some Chinese company now, Sega was originally an American company.

YES YES YES! MY FAVORITE SOULLESS CORPORATION THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYONES INTEREST IN MIND IS ''WINNING''!!! FUCK YES FUCK LIBTARDS

Who cares, RDR2 was censored too.

Where are the multiplayer games bro? You don't expect me to go through all the year with a couple of 8-hour game experiences right?

Just like before, but with Xbox games included.

Literally nothing changes.

GTA peaked at San Andreas anyway, Rockstar are a bunch of AAA hacks.

>RUMOR
Fuck off

Attached: 15130552007108.jpg (660x371, 49K)

Fake news

But Microsoft would NEVER EVER let Sony secure GTA as exclusive, Microsoft would simply outbid them & offer the shareholders a better deal, Sony can't offer what Microsoft would

So are you ok in your head user?

They also said that politics right now are so crazy that's really hard to parody. Because many times political movements (of both sides) are a parody of themselves already

Seethe more bitch. Oh also Bleach>DB does that make you even more mad?

>j-just wait until it gets emulated!!!!

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 397K)

Its confirmed

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-13 20-58-18.png (626x397, 38K)

Attached: 1472246792098.png (212x345, 154K)

You're implying they would scale down, hence your retardation. If you buy GTA you do not fuck with GTA. It is the golden goose. You might think Sony is stupid, but I assure you they aren't that kind of stupid.

Investors are dumb though.

>He thinks Microsoft cares about exclusives

Since when GTA games were about political satire? It was an element of it, but hardly so important one.

WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA

Attached: 1552281249936.jpg (1500x1070, 298K)

The seething is beautiful.

Yep. The '20s are gonna be loco.

Censored what?

>insider trading

So... it didn't happened or are they still in "negotiation" period? Buying a Studio takes time, Rumors being going about 5 months until Sega finally bought Atlus

they bought them awhile ago. did you not see the big announcement of it?

As long as San Andreas is there, I'm alright my man, but you keep staying loyal to your brand

>tencent in talks of buying sony interactive entertainment

No, I don't

>Thinking Sony would censor Western games
Weebs always complain you can see tiddy in GTA and Witcher but never would dream of seeing that in DOA or Senran Kagura.

This. Here is your (you) OP

Sony is fucking retarded. They can't seriously think that Microsoft is going to let them get away with this. The only result of this is that Microsoft is going to end up with Take Two when they wouldn't have gone after them otherwise.

Well, all people of worth already own Playstations.

PC actually had exclusive during the PS2 era, and Xbox had good games. Now it's not and it doesn't , PC has no games advantages, why would anyone go PC over PS5?

Sony would own:

BioShock series
Borderlands series
Civilization series
Grand Theft Auto series
Mafia series
Max Payne series
Midnight Club series
MLB 2K series
NBA 2K series
Red Dead series
WWE 2K series
XCOM series

Or somebody said more than they should have.

Attached: _20190313_210537.jpg (1200x1403, 235K)

Attached: Merely Pretending.jpg (579x491, 64K)

PS4 version is unironically hotter because it leaves more to the imagination

2k sports games are the absolute worst when it comes to microtransactions. Everything they do is run by virtual currency which you can pay for using real money. A lot of people spend hundreds of dollars in microtransactions every year because you have to play for hundreds of hours to get anything don in their games.

I don't think it is real, but just imagine it:
>20FPS
>even more cutscenes in a R* game
>censorship out the ass

The handicapped beings need 60fps, pirates love to steal and the degerates need nude mods. PC will be fine.

Maybe not in the main story, but everything about the world is usually a parody of something, though I agree that not everything is a political satire
For example, in GTA V: the brands (cars, clothes, things like food, social media, etc), everything said in the radios between songs

The main story of the GTAs are never directly satires, but the world the characters are into and how unimportant characters behave are a satire of something

Micro-who?

Not happening, Snoy niggers

The last good Rockstar game was Bully (2006).
Call me when that is Snoy exclusive and then and only then will I give your bootlicker ass a pat on the back.

RDR2 didn't have a single pair of naked tits.

Based Sony

Attached: 1453841148150.jpg (6064x6072, 2.56M)

Can Sony even stop winning? God damn I love this timeline

Attached: 94897A62-3F14-47B7-92CC-255D166609F7.jpg (750x422, 53K)

Some of these games are PC centric, I'm guessing they gonna make games for PC like Sony Online Entertainment

You do realize that the Xbox division can't just ask MS to buy them any publisher they might want? MS as a whole does not consider entertainment its key priority; Sony does.

yeah, just like V on PS4 Hahahahaha

Quick run down on what market cap means for the value of a company?

You are looking at the response to a rumor to confirm the rumor itself

A tetves kurva anyádat op te buzi

Peroni, Grolsch, Miller Brands UK

FEMALE PROTAGONIST INCOMING

Yea I doubt they wouldn't put a new civ on pc if this did happen

You were right under Ballmer, but the new CEO actually considers Xbox one of their core businesses. Also keep in mind that $20 bn is peanuts to a trillion dollars company like Microsoft. Would they normally do it? No, but this is something that could single handedly kill the Xbox brand of they don't.

Market capitalization vs. market value
Market capitalization reflects the equity value of a company only; it does not necessarily reflect its true market value. Whereas market capitalization represents a single measure of what a company is worth, market value takes numerous factors into account to create a broader picture of a company's financial standing.

t.google

Oh boy, can't wait to see GTA be dumbed down for the little kiddie's console.

Attached: 1467839835640.png (342x359, 196K)

>new CEO actually considers Xbox one of their core businesses
No he doesn't. He consider Azure to be their core business, and Spencer convinced him that Xbox could be integrated into it. Nadella doesn't give a shit about Xbox.

LONDON

Attached: LONDON.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Means nothing, most of the highest rated gaming franchises can all be played on Nintendo consoles
> 1. The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo) (Exclusive)
> 2. Final Fantasy (SquareSoft) (Multiplatform)
> 3. Super Mario (Nintendo) (Exclusive)
> 4. Metal Gear (Konami) (Sony Exclusive)
> 5. Smash Bros (Nintendo) (Exclusive)
> 6. Resident Evil (Capcom) (Multiplatform)
> 7. Metroid (Nintendo) (Exclusive)
> 8. Kingdom Hearts (SquareSoft) (Multiplatform)
> 9. Castlevania (Konami) (Exclusive)
> 10. Street Fighter (Capcom) (Multiplatform)
> 11. Mega Man (Capcom) (Largely Exclusive)
> 12. Pokemon (Nintendo) (Exclusive)
> 13. Fire Emblem (Nintendo) (Exclusive)
> 14. Sonic The Hedgehog (Sega) (Multiplatform)
> 15. WarCraft (Blizzard) (PC Exclusive)
> 16. Mega Man X (Capcom) (Multiplatform)
> 17. Mario Kart (Nintendo) (Exclusive)
> 18. Dragon Quest (SquareSoft) (Multiplatform)
> 19. Grand Theft Auto (Sony) (Sony Exclusive)
> 20. Rune Factory (Nintendo) (Exclusive)

>so? Literally pocked change from Sony, a mayor investment for microsoft and bankruptcy for nintendo

This is you, Yea Forums. You're corporate slaves.

Attached: consolewars.jpg (844x1076, 138K)

>triple GTA protagonists: nigress, lesbian asian, transgender muslim

>implying that wouldn't be great
If RDR2's second protagonist was Sadie the game would've been ten times better

Unfortunately shareholders have a final say. From business perspective, you wouldn't invest more money in dying division, which explains the lack of exclusive on Xbone.

>implying that hasn't already happened

Attached: 1511472485874.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Plus AI and other cloud technology, yes. Xbox is just a sideshow as far as Nadella is concerned.

>mary sue protagonist
>good
This is some high level retardation.

If Sadie wasn't in the game at all, it would be 10 for me instead of 9

Why do retards assume that buying T2 would make T2 games exclusively sony console games.
It's like you forgot sony is a company, it's objective isto make the stockholders money and limiting the sales of T2s games and limiting it's profits by 2/3 is bad business

y'all gay

Market cap is essentially the value of all shares of the company, which is what you would need for complete control.

Attached: a.jpg (744x426, 53K)

Name one western game with nudity that has been released on a sony platform since this new law spooked them into censoring everything

>GTA 5 is the biggest selling game of all time,
Why dont you use google before shitposting

>implying the game was ever hardcore

Attached: 1455928161135.jpg (369x475, 57K)

Looks like it's a quick measure of a company's size but not of its true value.

Attached: 1523983535128.png (510x346, 209K)

Investment are long term commitment. You spend big money now for a chance of bigger returns in the future. Its a risky gamble but if Sony think they can afford it, then its not too far-fetch that it will happen

Turns out it's a big lie. This would bankrupt Sony. They can't afford R*

they added balls on stallions but didn't give mares hot winking horse pussy

No one brought up the term hardcore but you.

>Nibelcuck
What's next One Angry Incel's "rumors" too?

Why the literal fuck is Nintendo fans so inscure about R*? We get it, since 2001 they've fucked you in the ass. Time to move on.

Does Sony even have $13B in treasury stock?

Attached: 1529287747399.png (1440x1080, 1.96M)

A huge number, but then again, Sony bought EMI last year for 2.2 billion and barely felt it.

What do you think GTA V was?

Attached: yellow cup.gif (346x192, 765K)

>Rockstar has a dickass attitude towards PC
Its more about their games getting hacked, pirated and datamined so they long out, or even put off PC releases.
Remember GTA was originally a PC game and was released on PC with no issue until the hot coffee thing, which hurt the company, now they postpone it even longer, or in RDRs case, never release it.

It's a useful number for potential investors and buyers.

They objectively can afford it, even if they paid in cash. Whether they actually want to is another thing.

what's the point of a censored GTA?

Attached: 1535273431541.png (632x534, 240K)

if you still have fun with gta and have been playing since the ps1 days, there might just be something wrong with you.

>RUMOR

snoy and Nustar should go hand in hand. Prepare for gta6 to not make fun of any "marginalized groups" despite gta's history of parodying everyone.

Every time when I look at the Yea Forums
All these trolls in my face getting clearer
The past is gone

My tendies went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way?
Neckbeards got their dues in life to pay
Well I know Reggies knows
So sad he left and had to go
I know it's Iwata's sin
You always lose and never win
Half my lifes in handheld gaming saves
Bing bing yahoo with Mario and no gf rages
You know it's true
All the games you play were only good when you were two
Seethe with me, seethe for the (you)
Seethe for the lulz and seethe for the PC
Seethe with me, every single day
Maybe tomorrow the good Snoy'll take you away.

Yes. They have about 15 billion in cash right now.

>the hot coffee thing, which hurt the company
Yeah a huge increase in sales due to playing up controversy really hurt them bad.

If you still have fun with any game and like any dev you might have something wrong with to you faggot

Are YOU retarded? That makes it no less likely that Sony would buy them. A) Sony has that kind of money to piss away and B) they would very quickly make all that money back from Rockstar profits.

hope you got tissues user

Attached: sony porn.png (800x600, 1K)

not gonna lie, that would be interesting to say the least

What would be the ramifications of this potential purchase?

Debunked already, move on. How anyone thought this was real is beyond me

Nintendo will be making phone games only before this happens

nothing of significant

Microsoft and Nintendo can afford to buy new studios if they wanted to, Sony doesn't have the money for it, this is how I knew this was bullshit.

You said it was dumbed down, but it was dumbed down from the start retard

Take 2 market cap is about $10B currently. That divided by $100 which is close to what it's trading for so that means there are around 100million shares. If Sony wanted to buy 51% at the $130 premium per share it would cost somewhere around $6.6B. They have the cash for that.

Are you retarded?

See . Sony would own essentially all the major normalfag franchises except for CoD and FIFA, making life really difficult for Xbox.

Mario Run, Pokémon Go, FE heroes, Animal Crossing Pocket, Mario Kart World Tour, etc

>post yfw you honestly wouldn´t give two shits if it happened

Attached: GettyImages-519177308.jpg (1080x720, 240K)

Read Dead Redemption 2

Are you? You honestly think Sony has the funds to buy out Take-Two?

t.Retarded nincel

would be insanely expensive, since take two prints money from shark card sales across all platforms. sony would have to throw the house to make this official.

They have about $15bn in cash. Their ability to afford it is not the question here.

LOL, no. Take Two owns Bethesda and several other large companies. They would have to divide the company for such a sale to make any sense.

Sony is turning a profit now, but a couple years ago, they refused to share dividends with their investors. You better believe such a mentally retarded move would be called out.

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 8K)

>Sony removing prozzies from GTA confirmed

... You know buying just 51% of T2 shares can give Sony complete control over the company, you don't need to buy the entire studios

Seething

And that ain't happening any time soon.

>Sony cash on hand for the quarter ending December 31, 2018 was $23.853B, a 5.08% increase year-over-year.
Short answer: Yes.

>They have the cash for that.
It would be the biggest executive decision Sony has ever made in the industry. They would literally be banking mostly on Rockstar in the future to reel them in money and keep them competitive. Too risky, especially when they only drop a game once every 5 years.

Imagine being a nincel since the PS1 days, always losing.

Feels good being a SonyCHAD, even our losses are mere setbacks.

Can't wait for Sony to censor out all the naughtiness and misogyny from the GTA series.

You're the one using lists from irrelevant websites to fit your narrative.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm just saying it's plausible. Hell Tencent only owned 30% of Epic studio yet Yea Forumstard claim chinks owned them

Console War is over if Sony buys Take Two. NBA2k alone will snatch up the dudebro audience.

You still have yearly sports games, which when combined with MLB, would basically make it the console to buy for a majority of sports fans

It would also be the biggest buyout in the videogame industry in history.

>No, they got sick of them
is that why fgo and granblue are still raking in hundreds of millions in revenue in japan every year?

nothing of value will be lost
>rockstar tries to quietly price hike every game they publisher a day before steam sales
>rockstar bans your account if some hacker foists exploited currency onto you in grand theft auto the muhmorpuhguh
>2K just keeps putting redshell data collection software into their games, offending neckbeards who buy 2K games but don't like to PAY for the privilege of a corporate publisher to harvest their data and sell it

I feel like if Rockstar was bought out, the Houser's would leave and R* would be dead for sure and a lifeless shell.

R* isn't the only studio in T2

>what are LBOs
>what is paying with stocks

Yes.
musicbusinessworldwide.com/sony-completes-2-3bn-acquisition-of-emi-music-publishing/

They're the only relevant one and the reason T2 is even competitive in the publisher market.

>Santa Monica studios Japanese

Enjoy GTA! It hasn’t been good since VC.

t.PC faggot

They also have licence for sports games, and Bioshock series

Reality is that Sony wouldn't make GTA and RD console exclusive but they would probably have TT make new Sony Exclusives

wtf lads I like most of those series

>t.PC faggot
Tops steam and PC traffic everyday. I think 5 is the second most modded game of all time behind Skyrim too. PCphats think GTAV is good send

CD Projeckt Red is next.

>>>>>>refagera is that way

Well sounds like the console wars are heating up.

>Sony buys Take Two
>Microsoft buys EA
>Nintendo buys _____?

>Mafia
>Max Payne
>Midnight Club
yeah if maybe some Sony executive would step into take two and yell MAKE SOME FACKING GAMES ALREADY

all those small-time japanese devs snoy told to get fucked
unless they're Ms like Takaki and they enjoy the abuse

>Nintendo gets bought by Disney

a coffin

They literally can't.

God of War
Move over dead weight the real action game is here

Attached: 1538147005372.jpg (274x386, 22K)

Oh yay! Sony will ruin shit like Grand theft Auto the company only cares about censorship and movie games. That combination is not going to produce an interesting product.Sony acquiring these IPs will be the death of them. Either way I won't be buying Sony products until they reverse course.

Japanese law prevents foreign companies from buying controlling interests of a Japanese business

Sega, imagine the shitstorm

Why are dmcucks so fucking insufferable lmao

>Daily reminder that asians prefer Gacha to actual games and as such they have shit taste
EA literally made 2 billions in revenue from it's "live services" last year

Attached: 1546952836822.png (1280x1280, 776K)

At this point I welcome that. i don't even care about fangames just save the fucking company already.

what would change? people buy PS4 to play GTA anyway

Attached: IMG_20181218_202402.png (768x651, 55K)

Sonyfag cope
hoping Microsoft doesn't respond by buying Take 2 instead via outbidding

>SONY WON
They did.

Attached: 1552323654458.jpg (623x861, 153K)

Better game, better fanbase
GoW cucks just salty that a superior action game is out and nobody will ever replay their baby game ever again

Incidentally, that acquisition made Sony the biggest music publisher in the world. They and Universal now own most of the music industry.

They got cucked for 11 years and still got a mediocre game. Give them a break

Looks like it's been debunked since no source has been found

Burn these faggots with fire

mmmm I want them to step on me

If you win you lose

Attached: fagdeau.jpg (1543x868, 177K)

Based

Scroll up, user.

bye then

Look up more recent news user

gamespot.com/articles/debunked-rumor-of-sony-acquiring-gta-parent-compan/1100-6465561/

Guy being cited himself said there's no source, just gossip

If these large companies continue to buy each other out we will soon eventually only have a monopoly with parent companies owning other parent companies.

>2019 buys Take Two
>2020 buys Sega
>2021 buys Capcom
>2022 buys Konami and Ubisoft
>2023 buys Nintendo and EA
Sony always win baby

The crush is getting closer....

Attached: 1552428867846.jpg (699x485, 34K)

>Andrew House didn't even want to spring more than 70m (not even 1 AAAmerican game for WWS) in Sony's offer to Atlus

FATLUS BTFO

The game will suck anyway
4 and 5 sucked

>GTA Playstation exclusive
Sounds awfully familiar.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Based, Sony will save Rockstar and take it back to the comfy PS2 days

>b-b-but muh liberal agenda
Rockstar games have been left leaning since SA

>Phil Spencer:Lets talk about our new brand studio: Ninja Theory!
>Guys? Anyone?

baby steps

FUCK YOU!

>no one was buying any Sony shit
>games are selling like hotcakes
>"wow, why did Sony become a games company"
Glad to know gacha loving retards are retarded.

Based fucking lie there friend. Sony isn't the same Sony from 2001-2004. Houser's won't no part of these liberal fags.

That's what market chatter is, mate. It can be a leak or info floated to gauge the reaction; we don't know. But a market rumor this specific generally doesn't appear without a cause.

> push the industry
if they push the industry any harder the fucking industry will leave fuking atmosphere

How much money do they pay you? I am interested since I am looking for some temporary job.

Is Sony the Disney of gaming?

>Rockstar games have been left leaning since SA
>
Source?

underated

They're not worth it, tech wise all their games are 2 or 3 generations behind and Persona their #1 IP struggles to break 2M

To make trillions

platinum

This pisses me off. Corporate fuck didn't know how valuable of company Atlus is because "much niche games"

Here we are ten years later and now they're mainstream with their popularity continuing to grow and Sony could have got them for next to nothing

It's already the Disney of music, so it might as well expand its reach.

Is this the Jim Ryan effect?

Sony gets their games anyway and doesn't have to invest in them. It's not like Atlus brings in some tremendous profits.

>The forth one is from Shinzo Abe himself, and he's the one telling Japanese people to get a Steam account.

Why this sounds bullshit?

Atlus sold like 2 million copies of Persona 5. Just because some bloggers jerked it off doesn't make it particularly relevant in the grand scheme of things.

the fact Sony didn't get them is the best thing that could of happened.

businessinsider.com/sony-buying-take-two-interactive-rumors-2019-3

They make games with shoe string budgets with great returns and now nintenbros will be getting their paws on Persona and fagging up threads

The bulk of Atlus's releases are on Sony consoles to begin with. Nothing would have changed except the games would have been exclusive

>rumor
>some rando fro twitter
jesus. people still think that anything on twitter=super real?

Attached: whaat.gif (288x200, 34K)

Rockstar has been making movie games since GTA IV, just with a non-interactive open world in the background.

>>Rockstar games have been left leaning since SA
Not him but whenever I see people whining about the lefty shit in RDR2 and how the first game wasn't like that, the first game takes every opportunity it gets to remind you about how whites are bad and injuns are good right from the game's intro.

daily reminder game of the year was between God of War and RDR2

truly games for gamers

Selling 2 million when you only need 100k or so sales is a lot of money.

Sega was aalways a Japanese company, they were just helped found by Americans.

Maybe this writer should do some research and learn that the bulk of take twos games sales come from Sony consoles anyway so exclusivity wouldn't cut into profits as much as he thinks. Especially since there's no licensing fees and the game will be developed for the console from the ground up instead of making it so it runs on several platforms

>stealing
Buying a company isn't stealing. Microsoft could have done the same thing

based japs

>how whites are bad and injuns are good right from the game's intro.
No, no it doesn't. Game literally starts off with a man listening to other people around him talk about how democracy and the government is taking over the dree country. He then rides off to find a man that used to be in his gang and gets shot.

this is great, microsoft deserves to get bthu. we got paid online because of mc and the americans

>buying Rockstar right when they turn terrible
sony wins baby

Its not a rando, its Nibel who is one of the owners of ERA (yeah, I know I know)

Eternally fucking based. Death to Snoy. Death to westacucks.

Attached: 1551302616306.jpg (907x1550, 418K)

japanese sales is irrelevant, the us market is the most important market

>Bethesda
Zenimax owns Bethesda, and I don't see any links between Take-Two and Zenimax.

OH NO! How will I manage without GTA6:O and it's Shark Cards?

The only left leaning thing I saw in 2 was the man in St Denis spouting white supremacy stuff and then Arthur's come back to that. But there probably was a writer or two that was left leaning. Particularly the ones that wrote side missions for the game because there was like dozens of contributors

This is where the rumour comes from originally.

Not saying that it's legitimate or not, but it is a product of actual industry and market chatter. It's not just some spergs on Twitter.

>rumor
can this be a bannable offense already? especially when it's just to stir up consolewar shit like this.

Attached: 1463026824770.png (480x480, 257K)

Seething Jap insectoids

If SNOY wins, the death of Rockstar is complete
>gta will now be grand theft asking
>players are now forced to request a ride, instead of stealing them
>all guns have become paintball-guns loaded with rainbow-colored snowballs
>you can fuck prostitutes... out of their jobs by banning their activities and pushing for everyone to wear burkas
>you can rob the bank... of disadvantages by killing all of their enemies
>you can do anything you want... so long as you don't break the in-game city zoning laws and commit felonies in the game, at which point the game will unexpectedly crash and send a dozen error reports

Attached: 135409672489673.jpg (673x1000, 94K)

These same Jap retards play mobile trash, gacha, pachinko.
Fuck em

Attached: AA91DF4F50474ABD8A1AD0E37AC1CF7E.png (888x894, 520K)

Stop spreading lies.

Gaming profit down 14% year over year while microsoft made of 10 billion in gaming revneue in 2018.....

Sonys getting desperate now Microsoft will continue to make more as they sell on the switch, pc, tablets, xbox, etc

Attached: EE7FF144-0DF8-445C-AE5F-A2015C6946B1.jpg (1242x1224, 483K)

2017 had better Playstation exclusives than 2018

I don't give a shit about Sony and I don't believe this Take Two rumor in the first place, I was just answering the bullshit assessment "Nadella cares about Xbox"

I'm sure they give a shit about you tiny seething weeb minority

Attached: This_kills_the_Switchfag.jpg (1200x508, 58K)

Yeah fuck the people who think for theirselves instead of being obeying Sony and licking their boots at any chance, especially when they make shitty business choices themselves!

Attached: 1453364186819.jpg (720x543, 61K)

Bullshit. No way they can afford them.

Do you even have a direct source for this?

>Japs
>Think for themselves
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1462987933536.gif (640x266, 3.24M)

Xbox made a record of over 10 billion in gaming revenue for 2018 and you think the CEO doesn’t care?

The same CEO that bought minecraft and everyone doubted him

ign.com/articles/2019/02/01/playstation-network-revenue-hit-record-high-in-2018-topped-nintendo-and-xbox-totals
>PlayStation Network generated over $12.5 billion USD of revenue in 2018, making Sony's network service a bigger earner than Microsoft's entire gaming division and all of Nintendo.

Not him; can't comment on the legitimacy of the Nintendo side but the SIE one seems about right.

Attached: 1548578606878.jpg (1194x1774, 310K)

prepare for ensured Sony domination until the end of time

Attached: 28590845283_9bd5d77b7d_b.jpg (1024x905, 271K)

>a pic completely unrelated to Sony's current games agenda

>N-NO NO NO IT'S NOT REAL
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-28-sonys-psn-is-making-more-money-than-all-of-nintendo

>gta 3
>mgs 2
>exclusive

uh noo...

GTA 3 was a exclusive for 3 years you underage
its one of the major reasons why the PS2 was such a hit

good maybe sony can fix the series. game has been shit ever since normies took over and demanded a SINGLE PLAYER GAME BE A FUCKING ONLINE GAME

That's right slave. Just consume and don't ask questions.

Bioshock 4 incoming

How the mighty have fallen.

censored gta, noice

Linked the wrong article from google.
It's still same in 2019 lmao
dualshockers.com/psn-made-more-money-in-2018-than-nintendo-xbox/

PC status: life support
Nintendo status: seething and without a shower for 3 weeks straight
Xbox status: dead and seething from the afterlife
Yea Forums status: mad forever
get ready for a new level of seeth sonybros

Attached: 1453365616382.jpg (433x419, 31K)

Sony buys T2 just to revive Agent as PS5 exclusive. The absolute state of Sony.

Would unironically make it worth it.

Puppet.

Sony would be spending more money getting Atlus to the rest of the WWS standards.

I'll never understand snoyboys making fun of PCs, PS4 and PC are both multiplat machines except that PC can hold a stable framerate

Threadly reminder that Gearbox Software made the announcement before the market closed. Even after hours the stock barely moved, so Borderlands 3 didn't move anything.

They have said this for several decades now. But truth is, that new companies are made all the time all over the world.

Man RDR2 must not be doing very well, or I guess online ranked harder then I thought, because last I heard Rockstar wasn't even too keen on making another gta just because it's getting harder and harder to have the sort of humor they put in the games without getting shit.

Not surprised to hear that,for all the no killing talk Kaz has zero problems putting people in comas by smashing their heads in with air conditioners. Looks brutal every time

B A D A S S
A
D
A
S
S

Shit I didn't even realize I could combine my Rockstar porn folder with my 2k porn folder, I didn't know they were owned by the same company. Do it Sony, buy them out so I can further consolidate my porn folders.

Your status: console peasant shilling for free.

Attached: 1538391680995.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Is the finally Sony getting back at them for never making Agent?

this level of absolute seeth in the thread
its just a rumor and people are already acting like Sony came to their house and murdered their moms
i hope its true, the asshurt will echo for decades

Attached: 9e7b4bb7a5fd27c9fca485e619a8f706.gif (268x350, 1.61M)

Take Two is trending.

PC gets basically everything these days, minus a few Playstation exclusives most stuff makes it's way there eventually. I actually can't think of a PS4 exclusive I played that I was like "man it sucks this isn't on PC"....spiderman sorta? I guess?

>I'll never understand snoyboys making fun of PCs
Poor plebes will always be insecure and jealous of rich PC overlords.

It's been like this for 3 gens now.......
Thanks for creating your own worst enemy Ninty!

Attached: games-1.jpg (700x321, 22K)

>Sucker Punch
>Naughty Dog
>Santa Monica Studios
>Guerrilla Games
>Bend Studio

>RDR2 is still selling as we speak
D E L U S I O N

i hope you enjoy spamming those webm's for the next 10 years
ill be here on the winning side

Attached: 1550217814413.webm (900x600, 2.87M)

already got some of the yakuza games so im set for a while. just scrolled through a list of exclusives, for me it's only the other Yakuza games and Judgement.

>Still no games
>B-But they won because there is a rumor that they will buy a company that makes games

You'll be here spamming your webm showing 4 moviegames.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-03-13-about-those-rumors-sony-is-buying-take-two

>Earlier today, the gaming world reacted with shock to word that Sony was on the verge of closing a deal to acquire Take-Two Interactive, possibly giving the PlayStation platform first-party exclusivity on key franchises like Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, and NBA 2K, among others.

>Take-Two responded to a GamesIndustry.biz inquiry saying, "As a practice, we do not comment on rumors or speculation." As of this writing, Sony has not yet responded to a request for comment.

>The news stemmed from a MarketWatch report on the US stock market headlined by concerns over Brexit and the impact various countries grounding the 737 Max 8 aircraft would have on manufacturer Boeing. Toward the bottom of the round-up in a list of stocks drawing particular attention was this note about Take-Two Interactive:

>"Take-Two Interactive Software stock climbed 4.7% on rumors that Sony Corp. 'is in advanced board level discussions to acquire Take-Two Interactive in a mostly cash deal,' that would value the company at $130 share, according to Joel Kulina, head of technology and media trading at Wedbush Securities."

>When we reached out for details, Kulina said he was confused at the sudden attention.

>"This is purely unconfirmed market speculation that is making the rounds," he said. "I am not the source of this story in any regard. And not sure who quoted me as I didn't speak with anyone over the phone (unless someone saw a trading note that I wrote)."

Attached: 1447369700751.jpg (960x720, 74K)

>sony is a cheap ass violent games enterprise now

Attached: RA4uy.gif (300x170, 1.08M)

EVEN
FURTHER
BEYOND

Why does this rumor have Yea Forums up in arms? Did anyone jump when Microsoft acquired those studios last year?

>source is Pachter

Same guy said Microsoft is considering acquiring Bethesda.

Attached: 1551577285348.png (650x650, 20K)

Now just change the S with a C and it's perfect.

Attached: 1514059692939.jpg (467x531, 48K)

That’s not the way they think tho. In executives minds making something exclusive means everyone will buy your console just to play that game

nah ill be playing the new GTA with my niggas and GF
you will still be playing your image folder

Attached: 1517315523652.jpg (405x171, 21K)

Senpai, the concept of SIE buying Take-Two and by extension Rockstar is a significantly bigger deal than Microsoft buying Ninja FUCK YOU Theory.

Attached: Tameem_Antoniades_jpeg.jpg (359x362, 39K)

I'm sure your entire ghetto is winning, bro.

Attached: trash.png (1258x610, 810K)

all of those MS bought combined dont even make 1% of what a single GTA game sells

The source is fucking Pachters company, they literally said MS is acquiring Bethesda a few weeks ago.

There's a slight difference between Tameem's "art" studio and one of the biggest normalfag game publishers in the industry. If this deal is real and actually goes through, it'd be the biggest videogame acquisition ever.

they would't have money for 1 year gta6 exclusivity let alone the whole fucking studio.

and im sure the kindergarten teacher will soon call you back to play with cardboard lil bro

Attached: 1449388878823.jpg (980x699, 253K)

>That would cost Sony billions, are you retarded?
Yeah, and then it would make them billions more than they paid. Are you ACTUALLY retarded???

Attached: PhiL.jpg (540x594, 47K)

The direction their headed, Sony can have them desu. It'd make sense seeing how much of a cinema RDR 2 was

>GTA
Good fucking riddance.

No but people were all over that Microsoft buying EA rumor like two years ago

Sony could have gotten all of Marvel for 20 million dollars

This isn't their biggest fuck up honestly

Gacha games probably have more depth to them than actual games today.

>T2 market cap = $10b
>Sony total cash on hand = $15b
>BUT IT WOULD MAKE THEM BILLIONS MORE
Hold that L

lol

pop these tendies like a weely nigga
you a baby nigga
in the hood with my sony niggas and the GOTY niggas
you dont shower and they dabbin niggas, we aint smelly niggas
yo Xbox, you a loser nigga, up that Phil's ass nigga
On the stoop, crills in my drawers, your girl on my phone
She wanna fuck, but keep her clothes on, I only want the jaw

Attached: 1480277691185.jpg (1000x750, 188K)

You're wrong, for your information. The MS/Bethesda thing was pure speculation by Pachter himself; the Take-Two buyout is very real market chatter that the analyst firm officially reported to its clients. Market chatter doesn't mean the deal is actually happening, but these two things are not comparable in any way.

How much profit do you think Take-Two makes on a yearly basis?

I really hope Sony tries this & Microsoft outbids them & purchases T2 instead

The tears will be fucking delicious

>Pachter

Attached: 1532518181939.webm (1280x536, 2.03M)

>imagine needing 20 gigs of ram for people to acknowledge you beat bing bing wahoo factory

Attached: 1552091373786.jpg (626x725, 92K)

To be fair, barely anyone gave a shit about Marvel movies in the late '90s. You had so-so movies like Blade and a whole heap of total shit like the Hasselhoff direct-to-video Nick Fury telemovie and that aborted Dolph Lundgren Venom movie, no one could've seen how they'd blow up in the next two decades.

What about Lenny?

lol only in the time of Peter moore would MS have convinced Rockstar
with Phil the cuck in charge, why the fuck would Rockstar even listen to him

>GTA
Whoa it's fucking nothing. Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG on PC so i couldn't care less for what Rockstar does with their microtransaction platforms.

Money. Keep in mind Microsoft is richer than Disney.

GTA V and RDR 2 are still selling like hotcakes, shark cards are supposedly making mad dosh as well. I think gold bars are under performing though.

It wouldn't be 100% cash, it'd be a combination of cash and stock.

Rockstar would have better long term profit on Playstation
PS4 copies of GTA outsell Xbox 3-1
and you can bet your ass the remaing Xbox fraction would switch

Imagine
Nintendo could have prevented this domination if they had renegotiated with Sony instead of sneaking behind their backs to Philips
imagine creating your own worst enemy

Attached: 1550103741331.jpg (350x343, 33K)

Cyberpunk looked like a poor man GTA. Literally NPCs clipping through each other everywhere, driving looks clunky, physics won't touch RDR and GTA.

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-091734_Chrome.jpg (1058x1540, 557K)

>screencap a bunch of nintenbuttas
>look sony hates em!

>RUMOR
>Yea Forums eats it all up without queston
Oh yeah, this is the zoomer era, i forgot. Critical thinking and curiosity is dead, for it gets in the way of being told what to think, feel and do, very basic zoomer ideals. No effort, all the outrage.

Which doesn't tell us anything. You want some spoilers straight from their financial reports?
In the past ten years Take-Two has made a grand total of 152,661 dollars in profit.

Have a (you).

Don't worry, I'm doing just fine with my glorious PC while watching a bunch of crawling console peasants trying to sell their console garbage on PC. Monster Hunter? Yakuza? Catherine? Souls games, Nioh, Nier and all the other shit? Honestly, I don't even give a fuck. All of them work better on PC, look better and have better framerate and Japs are basically begging me to buy it but unfortunately for them, my Standards of Quality are way too high.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-20 Darkest Dungeon 2 Teaser The Howling End - YouTube.png (1280x670, 1.14M)

Do you not see the amount of people calling it bullshit but speculating at the same time what it could mean?

What if situations are interesting scenarios so if it happens we can all post YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT images and get (You)'s.

you mean, if they acquired rockstar than gta 6 would become a linear cinematic over-the-shoulder sjw game?

i'm actually ok with seeing gta dying

>my Standards of Quality are way too high.
i bet you use steam

How the fuck was you impressed with that Alpha revealing? The texture sometimes looked nice that was about it. Way behind R*

>driving

isnt this 90% of GTA shitposting anyway?

>straight from their financial reports
Does that also include profits sent to Ireland?

>story is based on a trading note written by a guy who says he wrote the note because a guy who knows a guy said he knows a guy etc

Nintendo wants TOTAL CONTROL over their hardware profits and wouldnt have it with Sony taking a part of the pie.

They were coherent with themselves, in their greedy miser ways

Drone gonna drone. Don't worry, it's not long until we execute you, kiddo. We can replace your ruined generation.

>Sony cash on hand for the quarter ending December 31, 2018 was $23.853B, a 5.08% increase year-over-year.
Sony has 24 billion on hand, but that's not the point. Companies routinely make acquisitions more expensive than their current cash on hand: Amazon for instance also has 25 billion cash on hand, but acquisitions are obviously not a problem for them.

It's easy. I watched it.

Holy fuck you're a daft cunt aren't ya

Yeah, it allows you to change your nickname and even your avatar for...Free! Amazing, right?

WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE

This isn't some nintendo resetgender poster, this comes from insider trades. Something is absolutely happening.

Yes, but there was anti-aliasing and popping I problems everywhere in the driving section of that cyberpunk demo. The draw distance was abysmal too. Also, I think I saw a scripted driving sequence? Like I don't even think the player had control of the wheel?

would this mean NBA 2k will actually be good like MLB?

>another no fun GTA with shitty Online
good for you sonyfags

Attached: 1551714219888.gif (192x224, 51K)

a toast
to Sony
and another 20 years od domination
and Yea Forums
to a eterinity of pure seeth

Attached: 1461792247412.png (633x568, 98K)

and it allows Hackers and chinks to run rampant for free too
enjoy your china friends user

Keyboard+Mouse is not hacking, my little peasant.

Attached: 149673595645201.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

no but this clearly is

Attached: pubg.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Right on brother, winning feels just so good.

Attached: 1511589502547.jpg (359x399, 110K)

It's literally just another bullshit rumor.

>It's an ausgoblin
Figures. Your race was bred for this after all. Not to worry, your "continent" will soon be befitting of such a beast as your race.

if it's no fun why does it top every system and pc online traffic and keep selling? If it's boring people wouldn't buy it. Like how RE2 has died in sales 2 months later

Corporate puppets.

Fun fact: In cash on hand, many companies are richer than Disney. Disney has only 4.5bn of cash, which is one fifth of Sony's money pile, for example.

Read again. This isn't a nintendo twitter tranny trying to get attention, this is inside trader info that someone wasn't suppossed to talk about and people caught it. The original source is a wall of stock info meant to break news.

>he thinks there are no aimbot users on PS

oh sweet summer child

WE ARE THE CAMPIONS
MY FRIENDS

Attached: 1549324838602.jpg (969x619, 69K)

He might cares about gaming (I doubt it) but he doesn't care about Xbox as a console, his whole philosophy is that hardware is obsolete

Sad for Xbros I guess. Rockstar dont give a fuck about PC anyways so it doesnt matter.

Meh.

Attached: 1282592881535.jpg (126x109, 3K)

Attached: l6JjHps.png (1187x846, 26K)

Snoy fags are paying THAT much to use their own internet?

>ausgoblin
Wrong, try again

>Actual suprising video game news like HALO and Dwarf Fortress coming to steam
>Threads die within the day
>Internet drama and rumours over brands
>Thread stay alive for days
kek, really tells a lot of this "board"

Anglos are all the same beast. Not better than filthy dogs despite their many races. So an ausgoblin in no better or lesser than his father britgoblin and so on. These creatures, dressed as men are all the same ilk, all deserving of death for lest they destroy the west.

At least the west doesn't spend it on jpgs like japs do

Attached: 1547492821777.jpg (1202x815, 80K)

>Market capitalization vs. market value

They're the same thing.

>irrelevant games on an irrelevant platform vs the biggest games and the biggest platform

>Sony to acquire major studio according to moderator on major sony fansite.

Based.

Read the thread, retard.

That's why everyone stopped talking about RDR2 a month later.

@454396072
OK, brand drone soldier. Keep doing it for free!

Yummy yummy seethe

>sony has more money than microsoft
Are you dumb?

I ain't spending more than 5 seconds on a fake rumor. Suck my dick faggot.

>all prostitutes are trans
>attacking them sends you instantly to jail

>he so mad he wont even reply personally

Attached: 1448651825170.png (736x864, 43K)

new thread

>add an animation to everything
>add scripted events
>call it polish
Wow... so this is the power of gaming...

>Ugly Females
>No Strip Clubs
>No Whores
>Censored shit
>Sidecut

OH Joy!

Attached: riri hair.png (336x491, 280K)

Hey Barry, how's life?

@454396734
lmaoing it this subcreature that thinks it is a person. Such a sad, pitiful existence. Lived 14 yaers and still is as dumb as the day it was born.

>rockstar said no gta game while trump is president
This is actually smart.