What went wrong ?

Attached: whatwentwrong.jpg (1142x332, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/PreciousMoistCakeCoolStoryBob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How tf is there still that many people watching other people play GTA. The game isn't even fun to play let alone watch people play.

No idea, But GTA 6 is going to obliterate anything it releases against

My boy Dota 2 holding up after all this time

gta rp mod hype

>why is my opinion on something different than that of many others?
we will never know user

does twitch differentiate between gta v and online? because online is a lot of fun and it's probably a lot of fun to watch due to the role playing aspect.

EA stopped paying to streamers.

literally this, even the shilling died

>gta rp mod
?

>go into Dota section
>the entire first row is nothing but auto chess
does anyone even play the base game anymore?

some guy created a role playing server

A friend of mine was paid by Epic to play Fortnite last battlepass. Ask me questions about how he sold out for $500.

Also, when a big streamer plays something it can make even the shit of games top 10 or top 5.

With what? Wrong where?

The biggest streamers turn a game on and it has views, simple. If Shroud was on then something like Apex would have 30-50k more views while the other games would lose that many. I don't even like that nasally voiced faggot, those are just facts.

>Just Chatting

literally just glorified cam girls

Attached: 23124125123123.jpg (373x550, 33K)

Didn't apex top streamer get rekt in a road accident?

>clips.twitch.tv/PreciousMoistCakeCoolStoryBob
OHONONONHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH

Fortnite: euro cam girls are still milking

League: Esport and currently has 2 retards having a retarded bet with one throwing a tantrum because he cant play his lane and the other one having his fan int when against him

Dota 2: auto chess fad

GTA 5: RP autism, uses a game that looks decent instead of the Jank alternatives

Just chatting: cam girls getting favoritism treatment and somehow not getting banned for breaking rules meanwhile less popular cam girls get banned for a split second offense. Now there are allegation of twitch mods asking for nudes or threatening bans.

Apex Legends: BR fad that got popular because it doesn't have Fortnite retarded building system and is better than pubg (not hard since pubg devs don't know how to manage their games)

Anthem killed them all

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1755x1160, 461K)

why does every game here have either a nigger or woman or both on the front?

because america

Attached: 15509050.gif (445x250, 1.78M)

Apex stopped paying streamers to play. That was literally the only reason was popular on Twitch, paying off the biggest Fortnite/PUBG guys.

The game's developers are swedcucks and the publisher is Ubisoft (leafcucks)

HAHAHHAHA, How many lootcrates did you buy faggot?

Enjoy your dead game

Attached: Capture2.png (1471x688, 1.53M)

>Just Chatting
this kills the videogames

Kids on the east coast are out of school.

Nobody in the high spheres of Dota likes to stream dota because they believe it is a burden/leaks their playstyle.
So autochess is a perfect way to stream "dota" while not playong dota

Imagine having less viewers than HOTS

bros.....

Attached: a133.jpg (229x378, 18K)

Would have been more popular if it had cute girls.
Worked well for overwatch.

They cock teased the playerbase with a battle pass and then said it wasn't coming yet. Didn't even give a release date just said soon.

Attached: 1544797404617.jpg (640x857, 75K)