Thoughts on upcoming bullyhunters season 2?

twitter.com/AldiUK/status/1105412197994381312

thoughts on upcoming bullyhunters season 2?

Attached: 1488236962960.png (619x525, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180315005950/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/chinese-dad-hires-in-game-assassins-to-discourage-son-gaming-habit_n_2404111.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you actually read it
it's the opposite of bully hunters
you hire some sweaty fucking tryhard to bully your kid off of fortnite

Attached: horror.png (853x778, 352K)

Attached: what-the-hell-are-you-doing-are-you-out-of-36180374~01.png (500x1254, 392K)

That is fucking amazing

>implying gamers are too stupid to eat
>implying having dinner at the family table every night at a specific time matters

Attached: 188067_00000361.jpg (924x520, 42K)

>Cunt child won't stop playing fortnight all day
>Hire sweaty neck-beard to bully them off the game
>now have to deal with autistic screaming as well as childless dinner
>Child is abducted by pedo neck-beard the next day

Sounds good to me

I thought it was something interesting like some nefarious swine trying to ban games or something, and not some shitty marketing ploy. Fuck off, OP.

>Aldi
>UK
>Aldiuk
hahahahahaha

Where do I submit my resume?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

On the real though I'm down to bully some zoomers for a buck.

Where do i sign up?

Attached: 1538193881924.jpg (1024x862, 97K)

Exactly, the perfect twist for season 2

Maybe they should worry less about kids getting off the "telly" (so fucking gay by the way, you should be fucking ashamed to say that shit you should fucking cringe at saying it every fucking time) and more about Abdhul and his rape gang rounding them up for funtime.

Attached: 1488464069437.jpg (500x580, 73K)

This is priceless

Attached: 1351014235462.gif (100x80, 37K)

When i was younger i always ate with my parents drunk coffee at certain times with my parents

never understood why people go all hermit mode while they are living at home,you are only making it harder to live there

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
This is based on so many fucking levels
holy shit

But yeah it won't work because so many reasons
>implying you could join a kid's party in fortnite, csgo, etc

Like it won't happen but I appreciate the intent.

what in the everloving mother of fuck does Aldi have to do with gaming

Attached: c83.png (500x283, 168K)

Sometimes people have shitty parents they don't want to be around and sometimes the dinner table just signifies a place where a row will inevitably happen. Your parents sound like good ones though.

>Please note, by submitting your child’s gamer tag, you’re giving our elite squad of professional gamer’s permission to request to join your child’s game via the platform they are playing on, and to take them down in time for teatime. We cannot guarantee every take down will be a success but we’ll try our best to complete all missions.

>gamer's

FUCKING ALDI

Honestly, my parents don’t mind when I skip dinner. Then again, that’s because I’ll beat the shit out of my brother whenever he starts autisticslly screaming for no reason, so maybe my circumstances are different.

Attached: 3EAA2C66-2C6C-47F7-990A-3D67620BCCA7.jpg (800x800, 135K)

>bitly/2XUwUVO
>the link has UwU in it
UwU

Attached: 1543504493568.jpg (301x342, 46K)

>bong education

Attached: 1490424497734.png (235x270, 99K)

>beating your autistic little brother
You are a bad person but I understand you.

OwO

>i was an obnoxious third wheel and my parents never taught me to be an individual
news flash, parents WANT you off their backs. ideally forging your own path through life but segregating yourself is just as good.

what sad sack of shit hangs out with his parents more than his own friends? even people who sort of agree with you would say theres something wrong with you. live your own fucking life. leave your poor parents alone

yea sitting infront of your pc everytime you are at home is really living your on life.

there is literally no hassle to you or your parents to have 30 minute dinner with them daily jesus fucking christ

As a sperg it's for the best, Might toughen him up a bit

Bullying is bad man.

When do people understand this? It breaks people.

I remember me and some friends bullied some emo kid in highschool and he turned into a gay sissy faggot in our Junior year. Next thing you know we find him in the stall fingering his asshole telling us how we called him all these names and that they're all true.

You have no idea how difficult life can be for some people.

Probably not, I'm autistic too after all

Attached: 1546931545570.jpg (689x795, 24K)

Did you make him suck your dick while telling him what a faggot he is?

>parents WANT you off their backs
My parents want me to come back home because they get lonely in a big house
Empty Nest syndrome is fucking sad man.

based shitting on bongs poster
Eternal Anglos btfo

>don't talk to me mum for a week
>sends me a message asking if I'm alive or if my phone has been stolen
>goes off on about how hard her life has been recently and how it's sad she has to force her own children to talk to her

Attached: 1522445080739.jpg (780x774, 137K)

greentexts incoming

Meowdy pardner I sure am sorry you feel that way, but maybe if you park that there keister of yours down on that soe-fuh and engross yourself in a little light hearted TEEvy you might just simmer down a might touch, y'hear?

Attached: 1547307635410.gif (80x70, 21K)

>what sad sack of shit hangs out with his parents more than his own friends?

This is why the west is collapsing and Zoomers are nervous wrecks not counting biological shit like fetal alcohol syndrome and obese parents having kids. You took the guy saying he liked eating with his family growing up to being some kind of NEET neckbeard who has no friends. The family structure is the foundation of psychological development, if you have shit parents it's understandable but in that situation you're already on the path to being a statistical failure without your personal intervention. It ain't about being a mommas boy, it's about the important social lessons learned by being with family, taking a breather and appreciating small things and the emotional support that knowing figures that are close to you provide. There's a reason Asians make so little compared to the west while having a higher cost of living yet still manage to own businesses, homes and go to education while still being some of the cliche video game tech nerds out there. Their family structure is still akin to what America was pre 80s-on, rather than kids raised soley on Youtube while the parents regret not keeping to schedule on their pills as they repost chain email stories on their facebooks.

Attached: 10ydp9g.png (800x600, 661K)

>Bullyhunters vs Team Takedown

Attached: 1470757802676.jpg (730x660, 228K)

I feel you man, I get the same stuff except her life is fine

LMAO

Weird, my mom dreads at the thought of me leaving home and my dad doesn't seem to care either way

In no way can anyone snipe in the middle of someone's game of CoD how do they get in?

Attached: image5.png (600x585, 309K)

Conceived by them but not loved by them I see.
It should be a crime to have kids if you don't even want to be around them.

>Aldi
LOL, they're trying everything to be relevant in any way.
LIDL is far superior anyway.

Damn man, I don't know what your folks told you, but they sound like irresponsible assholes.

Is that even legal?
Sounds like abuse to me

Attached: 1531520680837.gif (461x318, 1.1M)

>dinner
>"user, how come you still don't have a GF?"
>"user, you need to have a job!"
>"You idiot! Marry already!"
>"etc"
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Griefing at best.

welcome to my generation, man. commercials in the 90s is proof that my generations parents were the worst in human history

sounds like a good way of turning your kid into an autistic freak who stabs you

I dunno man, Asian families, particularly the Chinese ones feel like an unhealthy extreme. Gotta find some middle ground between that and the general neglect of most Caucasian families. Not even going to get into how fucked the black family structure is.

Attached: kEhgOmI.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

I'm fairly certain people have gotten criminal charges for online bullying kids who ended up killing themselves, also pedobait. I don't know how anyone would think it's a good idea to invest in this.

Attached: 3f874d578c80f32b2dedf3b8202181ee.jpg (429x319, 35K)

Her life isn't all that terrible either. She lives in a nice house with her still alive husband, he's a bit of a lazy shit but I mean he has worked hard his whole life providing for all of us and only just recently retired. She has almost nothing to complain about.

BASED AND ALDIPILLED

I just really don't like eating around people. I don't mind socializing in any other way but for some reason I just like focusing on my meals without distractions. I don't play games while eating either though so...

british parenting is so fucking bad they'll resort to hiring some disgusting fucking weeb to kill their children in games so they'll stop playing instead of telling the fucking child to stop playing. fuck this country, jesus christ.

>wake up at around 9am
>get shit shower shave then get breakfast alone since parents are already at work
>get my homework done/study by around noon
>spend the rest of the day masturbating on omegle, shitposting on Yea Forums or sometimes playing tf2

Such is the life.

Give the kid some responsibility to set the table when dinner's almost ready. It gets him from his room and takes some pressure off the parent cooking so they don't become desperate enough to hire gamers to act as the dinner time police.

No.my friend did while fucking his pale ass. After learning about traps I wish I did the same.

are you not aware of the concept of doting parents?
some parents can't stand to be away from their kids even into adulthood
don't project your experience with shitty boomer parents onto everyone else

More like zoomer hunters

Lose weight so you can run away when the shooter shows up fatass

>used to call every day after class
>thought I was annoying them so i stop
>every time I call now they tell me how much they appreciate it and to call more
>i call several times a week
it's like they're afraid I'm going to drop off the map. parents get lonely.

ALDI FUCKING SHITS

>clearly low income home
>OY VEY LOOK AT THIS SORRY MASHUGANA. HE NEEDS TO MOVE OUT ASAP AND RENT A NICE APARTMENT IN THE CITY.
God I can't wait for the last boomer to die out. they had it as good as anyone in history has ever had it and they completely squandered it

>spending a shit load of money to hire a "professional" gamer to beat your kid

The kid will probably either autistically screech and block them and play in private matches or on a different level or something and the parents will spend thousands hiring gamers to beat their kid and then the kid will just go play another game

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, why can't the parents just take away the fucking console or put a time limit on it? Switch has a time limit parents can set.

Happened something similar to me.
Me and my friend kept bullying a boy who acted kinda effeminate, but was straight at the time, and also kept telling to another guy who was banging girls when he was like 11 or 11 that eventually he would grow tired of pussy and become a fag.
The first one eventually became gay as fuck, the second one had pics of him dressed like a girl going around at school when bluetooth was the hot new shit about telephones.

Attached: 154816507417.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Who's this cutie?

Aldi's "elite squad of professional gamers" are probably four or five overweight sweaty neets with neckbeards

Who in the right mind would give their kid's "gamertag" to some random adults they don't know?

wait does this imply people spend dinertime online or something? Why would cyber life influence your dindin moment?

>even the aldis are authoritarian forces in the UK
what a fucking nightmare

Hahaha. That's what you are telling to yourself? That you are performing a duty by living with your parents? No wonder they keep you at the house as it would be embarassing for them to show what kind of retard they brought to this world.

>They literally targeted gamers
Is it our time to rise up?

Attached: 1527609426687.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

All I did was make you aware of the fact that your anecdotal evidence isn't absolute.
You, however, are clearly upset by the fact that I called out your insecurities linked to your careless parents

Fuck off discord tranny

Nice.

I agree, americans are such queers

I mean, it depends on what they are doing. Are they just killing kid or actually trash talking them?

Wasn't there a thread a while ago about some user who worked as a videogame assassin killing some Guy's son over and over again in a bunch of games?

it's like bullyhunters in that it's an advertisement thinly veiled as scripted theatrics, not what the people are actually doing

Nvm found it, probbaly wasn't a thread about it, though, but here it is.
web.archive.org/web/20180315005950/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/chinese-dad-hires-in-game-assassins-to-discourage-son-gaming-habit_n_2404111.html