What does Yea Forums think of Sam and Max?

What does Yea Forums think of Sam and Max?

Attached: file.png (225x225, 122K)

I miss them

What is the bet Telltale game musical number and why is it WAR! ?

Attached: file.png (598x336, 353K)

I hope they get a new game sometime soon.

I hope they can get another game one day now that Telltale is dead.

who do you think would handle it? Does Puncelli still have the rights?

Thay were based.

they're a comic right?

conic, cartoon, and video game. 2d point and click in the late 90s and then 3d point and click in the 00s.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

of course Purcell has the fucking rights, he made it and still retains it after Telltale sank.

I thought it was great and I wish I had played it earlier.

I remember the Vice President of TellTale came to my college to give a presentation on characters in vidya and before it started I asked if they could bring back Sam & Max. She said we’ll see.

But as you can tell, they died.

Imagine being hit with such a hard NO that fate destroyed the source of what you love just to make sure it NEVER happens. (Unless someone else gets the rights to Sam & Max)

Fuck man, I wish the first Telltale chapter or so got remastered before they kicked the bucket. Could it still possibly happen?

may be confusing my IPs but I thought I heard he may have sold them

well what's stopping another studio then?

I miss them everyday
I hope they get jobs again

Attached: 1453081349805.jpg (699x519, 59K)

Sam and Max are genuinely amazing characters. I personally prefer the look and style of the sprite Lucas game though. Their cynical commentary and cartoon physics made even the most obtuse puzzles enjoyable even when I was just trying everything in the book. I would want more games but I don't necessarily think there's a studio I trust them with anymore. Even then, I imagine they would say safer things if released in today's market.

Was the singer in the WAR! Musical also the voice actor of Agent Superball?

Man, it's funny that this thread was made right after I started watching playthroughs of the Sam&Max Telltale series. The content seems pretty funny and mostly on point; should I try the games out myself? Do you have to play the series strictly chronologically?

I'm glad they're not being entirely left to rot after Telltale went under

Attached: 47125125-boss-fight-studio-sam-max-figures-01.jpg (660x600, 60K)

Oh thank God, I thought that they belonged to Disney like Monkey Island does now.

>Try gun on everything
>Sometimes its the correct answer

Attached: 1507820187776.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

J. EDGAR HOOVER ALWAYS INSISTS
ORGANIZED CRIME JUST DOESN'T EXIST

>loved the cartoon as a kid but never got to see a copy of the guy to buy or ask as a gift
>pirate it ages later
>play the TT games and enjoy them greatly despite the small scope
>season 3 goes on pre-order, instantly grab it
>play TF2
>squeaky kid get super envious at me for having the hat and guns and accuses me of being a fake fan and of never having heard of the series
Ten years later it still brings a smile to my face.

You guys again? What do you want?

Attached: Get The Hell Outta My Store!.jpg (480x360, 11K)

JUST YOU AND ME AND TED E. BEAR (now mafia free)

Best and "worst" of each season:
>Bright Side of the Moon, Situation: Comedy
>Chariots of the Dogs, Moai Better Blues
>They Stole Max's Brain, Tomb of Sammun-Mak
Thoughts?

You should play them chronologically as later seasons often reference past ones or bring back major characters altogether.

Loved the payoff on the last episode where he tried to sell them stuff that they needed for puzzles in all of the previous games.

Which of the Sam and Max voice actors did you think did the best at the job?

>You really did have to just punch the president
I was thinking too damn irl

Cartoon Sam and (main) TellTale Max are my favorites.

Ditto
But telltale is gone now sooooo yeah

based

Attached: edna.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Great thing about the Max hat is that it's so rare that if you wear it you easily find spies, at least when I play engineer. It's both nice and annoying that people keep trying to trade for it just because of the rarity.

Cartoon Sam is dead unfortunately.

With Max getting increasingly pissed off

Also the fact that the only reason Bosco asks for exuberant amounts of money for his shitty gadgets is because Sam & Max always somehow manage get the money was fucking hilarious

I didn't like Sam's voice actor in the Telltale series at first, but it actually grew on me, so I can't really decide between Telltale Sam and T.V. show Sam. Same goes for Max's voice, too.

Any one got a crack for this game?

I love Telltale Sam as well as he being my first, but I also grew up with the cartoon Bowser from the Mario shows, so either are cool.

Was this level brilliant, or experimentally failed?

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 917K)

it was weird, the good kind

Hit the Road Sam and TellTale Max

Attached: 441974.jpg (640x480, 53K)

they're cute

Attached: 1510083474905.png (452x483, 134K)

DO YOU HAVE

Size difference couples are the best

legit one of my fetishes

Yeah, same

...a slightly-used rusty shovel spattered with blood from a gardener's squirrel-killing spree?

Attached: Do you have....jpg (210x240, 12K)