Are there any females here that love

the Mass Effect franchise? Asking because I want to make a statistical sample to see if there's a point for me to search for a gf that loves the franchise. Thanks.

Attached: 8d562edacbd89d7022c424159ca935b8.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I'm a woman and ME is shit past 1.

You've got to be kidding me... Why?

It's stupid to choose partners based on such silly things.

Oh sweetie, op was talking about biological women (females), not women (males) such as yourself.

There are definitely a lot of women who played ME.

Good taste for a tranny

Why? If you don't share some things in common.. The partnership will be dull..

BASED

Attached: 1545876590605.png (816x433, 507K)

Good thing I'm the former then, huh?

Absolutely NOT BASED. It's a trilogy. The story is told in all the 3 games. 1 is just the first episode.. Anyway, everyone has their preferences, I'm not judging.

That's like saying Terminator 3 isn't shit just because its part of the trilogy.

Depends on what we're looking at.. What makes 2 and 3 shit for you?

And chapters 2 and 3 are shit. Your point?

doesnt mean anything after the first cant suck dick look at dragon age and how the 2nd was pure cancer are you a fucking idiot or just trying to bait

3 as a whole is shit, and 2 being disjointed and turning the series into a shooter instead of an RPG, and dumbing down character progression.

>ITT: I want data from trannies

Ok ok, i get it, you don't like them, relatively speaking. My question was if there are females here who like the ME universe as a whole. The idea of it.

Somewhat true.

It does nothing that other sci-fi series haven't already done better already, so no, I don't. It's a generic setting.

Maybe I should go to a sex change operation too.

You're pathetic and this is the last place to ask this shit.

Why?

Isn't it obvious?

more important question
whos the girl on the right?

A TRUE woman who browses this website would absolutely jump at the chance be first post AND tell reveal their gender in an on-topic way.
Thus I actually believe you, user

Because you're lonely and want attention from the opposite sex, and this behavior is why you no doubt come off as creepy.

Fuck you cunt

Yvonne Strahovski

show bobs and vagene

So just asking if girls play a certain game is seeking attention? Lmao get a grip. If that counts as attention to you, then you must be severely deprived of it. You're being a massive cunt desu.

>Mass effect propagates the "blond hair is going extinct" meme
>meanwhile more blond haired people are alive now than other time in history and there is no implication they are going extinct
Asscreed tier.

Seething creeper

Whatever you say.

Stay mad

Maybe they just tried to come up with a lore reason as to why blonde hair in the game looks like absolute garbage so everyone including the player tries to avoid it? Seriously, the character artists of the franchise seem to have no clue that facial hair and eyebrows are a different form of hair that grows darker and in a different shape. So if you make a "naturally blonde" character in a Mass Effect game, they'll have industrial-bleached eyebrows that are so bright that they hurt the eyes of everyone around them. And so the NPC designers avoided that hair color like the plague, and the writers had to invent something to explain it.

Please visit...
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 213456578686.jpg (1260x580, 147K)

Blonde hair looks like shit tho.

I had this friend who "liked" mass effect but really what they liked was that it was a casual game, the first RPG they ever played, and the first time they experienced a romance option in a game. So she became a fangirl and reblogged shitty gifs of her husbando on Tumblr all day long.
She moved onto being obsessed with otome games and doctor who. Take that as you will.

ME is exactly the kind of entry-level, Dunning-Kruger nerd-core wish fulfillment stuff that "nerdy" girls can like. Bioshock Infinite is another classic among the tumblrina audience. Consider that Elizabeth is more of an idealistic self insert than the actual protagonist is.

Just remember though, most women don't hold interests in stuff like this over the long term like men do. Men will identify as an "x fan", defend x to the death, spend money and time on x for the rest of their life, and so on, even if they're a loner who enjoys it by themselves. Whereas women usually get interested in these kinds of things only because they can feel gratified by sharing that "fandom" with other "fans". If a "fandom" starts to lose popularity, it "dies", and the fangirls move on to a new one. Whereas men can remain fans of some obscure shit for the rest of their lives, regardless of how weird it is. So what I'm saying is, since Mass Effect is a dead series, good luck finding a fangirl that's still around.

Every girl I know who plays something other than "girl games" likes Mass Effect.

my ex gf loves mass effect

Thanks.
Nice, so there's a chance.

>entry-level, Dunning-Kruger nerd-core wish fulfillment stuff
considering the context I don't think you know what Dunning-Kruger means, which is ironic considering what it actually does mean.

What I mean is that people play these type of games, believe they are the deepest thing ever, and that they must be experiencing something really intellectual - because they have just experienced a piece of media that actually asks them to think about something for the first time in their life, rather than media they're used to that tells them things or teaches a lesson. It's like Dunning-Kruger because they overestimate the "intelligence" of the media due to their lack of experience, but the more experienced they become the more they realize how little they've experienced so far.

but what are female ME players' favorite characters?

Attached: 1551446643525.png (720x960, 97K)

Female players want to fuck Garrus and be Liara.

I've never heard of this supposed phenomenon. It's been established from day 1 that Mass Effect are a bunch of basic bitch surface level sci-fi with moral choices that are literally a selection between blue and red. You can't even pretend to find ambiguity or deep topics and I've never heard of someone trying.

I can understand the first part but why would someone want to be an awkward sperg? There are plenty of better choices. Like Aria for example.

Attached: 1545395328441.jpg (1000x1000, 176K)

Yes me but I am unironically 2D and alien sexual so it wouldn't work. There should be many female ME fans though, considering how popular it is and how much fanart it gets.

Attached: 4356.png (905x693, 342K)

Do you like the earlier Bioware games or DA:O? Mass Effect 2 was my last played Bioware game. I have imported save files for two play-throughs (paragon/renegade) and not even sure I finished both, just one.

Attached: 1546275086551.jpg (2560x1440, 738K)

Attached: femanons are pure chaste creatures.png (540x1400, 706K)

Judging by the posts on Twitter and the likes I have read so far most female ME fans are spergs themselves or at least somewhat weird, so it makes sense that they identify wit Liara or other non-normal characters of that franchise. Hell two female autists I know are/were into fucking Saren.

Can you get her in liquidated form too? I have special needs.

Also women are much more into games about story and social interactions. The combat in Mass Effect is really secondary when you think about it. The gameplay of the series is 50/50 designed around social- and non-social interactions. So it's expected that there would be a more even distribution.

This is the polar fucking opposite of the place you should ask that, you fucking idiot.

Why are so many into skeletons, aliens and robots these days?

Yeah, I'm one. And I'm pretty sure the fanbase is full and I mean full of females. You only have to take a look at how popular Garrus-Femshep is. I'd say is even more than Tali-Maleshep.
I prefer Thane anyways...
>ME is shit past 1.
Nah.
In fact, I'm gonna be a turbofaggot and say that 1 is, with just a couple exceptions, the weakest pf the trilogy.
The mako was fun for 5 minutes, then just an annoyance.
The first encounter with Sovereign was kino.
Some Saren scenes were great.
Aaaaand that's it. Combat was shit, customisation was shit, Liara and the two humans were trash companions and for Garrus, Tali and Wrex they only become great during 2, when they get developed more.
People shits on 3 because of the ending, but other than that, it had some of the best parts of the trilogy. Visiting the other races planets gave a feeling of hopelessness, curing the genophage/whole Tuchanka arch, best gameplay, best customization, best DLC's (Citadel alone tops anything else)

Attached: 6344526423.jpg (1280x786, 228K)

Femanons don't exist

>I'm a woman and
You are not a woman you filthy tranny scum, straight out pussy picture or get the fuck out.

>Also women are much more into games about story and social interactions
Joke's on you, I like gameplay and music.

Now that you mention it - you are right. That makes sense.

Ovaries here and I love the series.

If you didn't renegade but be a cool nro and kept promise (and didn't kill Wrex in 1) to help Wrex and the Krogans, then you are a son of a bitch that deserves to die in a fire.

Patrician ending was either merge synthetic and biological or the ambiguous one of Shepard possibly being alive.

Also Garrus was best romance choice, Liara second.

Also Fem Shep > Man Shep

Good afternoon, incel-kun!

That's just the voice. They didn't pick Garrus' voice by accident. Girls who play games are all over male characters with good voices. Like female Thief fans who have been drooling over Garrett for his sexy voice for 20 years despite the fact that nobody even knows what he looks like.
Huh. I just realized that Tali with her concealed face and adorable space-romanian accent is the same damn thing. Though we can still see her unreasonably good ass.

Not him, you know the rules.

Small wonder why you're single and lonely

Sorry OP, but ME fangirls want dem Turian dicks.

Attached: 473735.jpg (500x709, 91K)

I see. Thank you.

I don't make the rules mam, tits or gtfo.

I don't know, Vanguard with shotgun was very fun in ME. Not exactly F.E.A.R., but F.U.N.. My only grievance was the vendor refreshing for perfect armor. That was horseshit, worse than BL2's RNG. I kind of enjoyed the Mako exploration since there was always areas with Thresher Maws that would spawn. After ME2's failure of an over-arching story, regardless of interesting characters, I'd completely given up on ME3; especially since it was multiplayer focused and that ending...
If EA wasn't so awful with Origin, I might consider playing ME3 one day. For now, I'm going to leave it in the dirt like DA2 onward.

Attached: HkSkx.jpg (1280x800, 167K)

How do we even compete? Fuck you Garrus and your sexy ass voice...

Yeah citadel was awesome.

>tfw you will never fuck Garrus
fml

Perfect taste, I agree. All games had a bunch of stuff that was shit but the sequels weren't as bad as people make them out to be.

>especially since it was multiplayer focused
It wasn't tho.
In any case, ME3 multiplayer was surprisingly good. I think it's overlooked.
> For now, I'm going to leave it in the dirt like DA2 onward.
DA2 was horrible. DA I not as bad, still fairly bland, but ,for some reason, I think I've clocked around 600 hours on that garbage.
And I romanced Blackwall 75% of the time.
I have daddy issues...

Attached: 6435254h.gif (900x1222, 2.9M)

left is so fucking ugly for a designed character... it's so stupid. That art director is a piece of trash

Attached: 1552330767228.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

I'm one and I don't like Mass Effect.
Pokemon and Elder Scrolls, though? Assuming you're not a piece of shit incel, you have a high chance of getting a gf who likes one or both of those franchises.

Attached: fe5.png (297x257, 16K)

I could never get into her design either. I am generally not attracted to any ME humans, no wonder people are always fucking the aliens. I hope future games will have more options if Bioware doesn't die 2019.

>"incels can't get a gf"
>the definition of incel is someone who can't get a gf
Thanks empress obvious

I honestly would replay the entirely of the ME trilogy, if it was on GOG and out of EA's shitware. There's a lot of EA titles and in relation to Bioware, Dragon Age Origins only. They really have a firm grip on the Mass Effect series, sadly. My favorite DA character was Dog followed closely by Circle Mage.

Attached: 1260910958722.jpg (676x411, 44K)

I honestly wonder if it's the low poly count for the head. Cheekbones have a lot more definition than the flat surfaces you get on rendered heads. I can only think of the newer Resident Evil remake as a reference for scanned data, but again, it could be computational limitations in the delivery of that data - low poly count.

I meant that as in a guy who's toxic and over-obsessive to the point of control and...
whatever, you get my point, just anyone who isn't a douchebag.

Got a sister(female) and a friend(female) that love ME and think Andromeda was horrible shit.

Attached: Mass-Effect-3_5-600x849.jpg (600x849, 65K)

Oh, man. I'd have some of that sweet, molten Dr. Chocolates.
>Tali the sandnigger fetish, lmao

Is your sister (female) a qt?

No.

damn...

the incel being a creep as always

This is what it is like to have a gf. They just spout some objective opinion and regard it as fact. I just saved you a ton of money.

I might be a fag but those legs and feet most of the aliens (Quarians, Turians and the like) of this series have make them so much more attractive to me I don't even know why. I was never a fan of human feet but it's more than that. Somehow these slightly bowed legs are just making them look way hotter than the straight upright legs human have.

I think you mean subjective bruh

Symptoms match foot fetish. Leg not part of foot? Infection spreading? Not infection. Not spreading. Receding. Foot fetish gradually dissapating. Interpolating to standard overall physical attraction. Still xenophilic though.

Attached: Mordin_Solus.png (220x357, 139K)

>DLC is twice the price of the base game

Attached: daktor.jpg (384x335, 15K)

I'm not. I don't have good social skills though, and i dont visit this site often.. Just to ask some questions from time to time.

You sound like the type of cuck who likes the Matrix Revolutions "because its part of a trilogy"

>paying for games

My ex gf loved all the bioware games. One of my fuck buddies does too. She has that stupid mass effect hoody. I never played the games. I tried dragon age for the ex but it sucked

Chad? Damn, I'm assuming your fuckbuddy isn't your gf?

that's only mentioned in drew karpyshyn's book. the main lore writing for the game was done by people smarter than him (chris l'etoile)

I like the idea of Matrix Revolutions, just like I like the idea of Mass Effect 3. Execution however...