WERE YOU BLINDED BY ITS MAJESTY

WERE YOU BLINDED BY ITS MAJESTY

Attached: Halo on Steam.png (991x602, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/its-been-more-than-3-years-but-halo-the-master-chief-collection-is-getting-a-huge-update/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will it ha-have dedudated sewvers?

Enjoy PCpals.

Will it have split screen on PC??

THE PROPHECY HAS COME TRUE
HALO ON PC, FOR ME AND YOU

Nah

Attached: halo xbl.jpg (1032x687, 153K)

Is there a release date yet?

Yep

"later this year"

I wish you fags would stop posting this like it's a big deal. It's just a free account. They use the same thing in W10 store games like Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2. You don't need to pay to play online.

Attached: 1216234393603.jpg (380x247, 66K)

They're just Epic Store shills on high alert

It's Snoyggers trying to make this look bad because it's taking attention away from that piece of shit Days Gone. Next he's gonna tell you it sucks because they're releasing the games in the collection one by one instead of all together. (They are doing this to ensure it's a stable release unlike that disaster when the game first came out on Xbone)

0.001 steam dollars were added to your steam wallet

Thanks ese

Wasn't the Master Chief Collection really bad?

They fixed it on console already, and are giving the PC release all the bells and whistles.

Can i get a source on this please

>Halo 3: ODST on PC

CUMMMMMMMMMMM

I got my 360 stolen in university and haven't played that game since then. That was 8 years ago.

wow. NEAT! 10 years later I can finally FINISH THE FIGHT!

Wait, is this going to be playable for non windows 10 users?

Attached: 1536802785395.gif (221x231, 516K)

Worst level design in the history of games. Explain to me why these games are good without mention 'fun' or 'muh shite story'.

Blinded?

What's the Halo Reacharound group going to be called?

Hopefully. Are there even any Win10 only games on Steam?

I think steam will put a big warning on the page if the game just bricks if you try to launch it on windows 10. You'll probably just have to log into live to be able to play multiplayer and use the online features.

Yes

acquire taste

Acquire fondness for things that you didn't play when you were 8 years old because they were 'cool'.

it's enjoyable and the events that happen in the games are great

>b-but you need an xbox live account!
Kill yourselves you entitled virgins.

>Not having an Xbox Live account
What a bunch of casuals.

Attached: how do I drink tea jesus christ.gif (422x238, 2.52M)

It should be possible since all the games were released on 360 and UWP wasn't a thing yet. The game actually uses the PC versions of CE and 2 as foundation

The xbox version already has dedicated servers

i for one like the one-by-one approach.

for starters, if you have a crappy small HDD, there wont be a mess by dealing with all dem filesizes, so now its more than confirmed you can just download the games you want to play separately, and also it helps you not being overwhelmed by over 6 different games.

Also: its not that this package is gonna be expensive, i imagine its gonna cost 60$ for all 6 games.

Stop replying to it you retard

Didnt when i played it a year ago

Which console fags pay every month. Does not mean the same will happen in pc. Or maybe only for gold users.

>and also it helps you not being overwhelmed by over 6 different games
This. The whole community is going to be focused on one game at a time. Reach will come out and it'll be the only one, then CE will release and most will move over while a dedicated base will stick to Reach with others coming back to it between rounds of CE, then so on.

gamesradar.com/its-been-more-than-3-years-but-halo-the-master-chief-collection-is-getting-a-huge-update/

It always had dedicated servers by default

yea hmm i played halo 1 and 2 tons back in the day and a bit of 3, when wow came out i left the console era forever

now i get to play halo with a keyboard which is fine since im terrible with console controllers now

I wonder what it's like to grasp so hard you have to say making an Xbox live account is horrible when most of us have had one at one point or another

inb4 nuhh uhh not me shit

I don't own an xbawx OR windows 10
although i do have a switch ao i should probably get an account sooner rather than later

Not having an xbox live account means you don't even have a hotmail email because any hotmail email you have is by default an xbox live account as well since its literally the exact same login. It's like how your gmail account is the same as your YouTube account because the account is one and the same. If someone doesn't have a hotmail email created at some point in their life then they're literally living under a rock.

don't be a pussy

not that I don't agree with you but hotmail's been dead for years now user

can someone redpill me on the halo series

It's a FPS series made with small children (6-12 years) in mind.

The first good console FPS, that ended up being a pretty good FPS on the PC, and thus garnered the hatred of the masses who refuse to compare it to some god-awful monstrosity like Call of Duty, good story for the people that got passionate about it, ended up being milked to death.

A series that makes sony cucks eternally butthurt

Its free
it works exactly like uplay but better since it does not require the xbox app to run at all times

Basically Unreal for special kids.

Guns are fun, campaigns are fun, multiplayer is fun, forge is fun

High tier sci fi concept with great arcade shooting and physics based gameplay

>High tier sci fi concept
>good story
THERE ARE HALO WORLDS AND YOU SHOOT THE BRIGHT COLORED LIZARDS UR A SPAECE MARINE AND VERY COOL

Yeah, it looks good even when some low-IQ gila monster like you over-simplifies the story like that, amazing.

You mad.

its not even out ya shill

You can downplay it all you want but there is a deep lore to the Halo games that have a lot of cool religious and philosophical themes. Plus some of the books like Fall of Reach are absolute sci fi classics.

great series (Bungie games anyway) only tarnished due to extremely asshurt snoyggers and arenaniggers

fuck you OP, cant bait me to check it anymore

Attached: 1402071441303.jpg (336x336, 30K)

MCC has dedicated servers now so yeah.

A-user...

user... I...

I.... user..

I'm in just as much disbelief as you are. Not only is it actually coming out on PC, it's actually being released on Steam as well.

It's just 4 letters you have to type in the search bar, and believe me it is worth it just to see for yourself.

I will just uninstall steam, fuck you guys

Attached: 1546142101738.jpg (1080x1044, 56K)

>I want more shitty bloatware on my computer

so long sucker

badabing

Attached: 1552482823972.jpg (871x301, 28K)

Stop being a faggot and upgrade

Halo might have been good if it played 1,5x as fast and had no shields. Maybe some extra gravity too.

>both Halo Wars on PC with the first one being on Steam even
>now all last gen Halo games are getting released on Steam
>Halo Infinite announced for PC as well
>even the shitty Halo mobile games are on Steam
>Halo 5 only gets a garbage Forge port that barely even works
Why? Why are the skipping the game with the best multiplayer in the series?

Attached: 1496415044693.webm (853x480, 2.67M)

>explain to me why these games are good
>dont say "fun"
>dont say "great story"

well, arent you a complete piece of garbage

OH NO NONOONO

Don't uninstall steam I love you user!

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPArLxVzRgncjYQPhRax-KcrI.png (600x574, 304K)

A shooter built on top of an RTS that got canned, the engine still behaves a bit RTSish and it shows, the game shines the brightest when the engine is interacting with itself, 2 enemy mobs encounters one another and they plan, flank, retreat and position themselves in very dinamic ways, the ai is fantastic and the storyline is also great, the soundtrack is fucking tears worthy.

>want to play that Halo 2 Windows version that Yea Forums organised a year or two ago
>completely lost it all in a system restore
At least this is happening now.

Attached: acr.jpg (264x528, 89K)

Earth is under attack by the council of space Jihad and the only one who can stop them is Doom guy and his MS Word helper
Gameplay wise it takes the best parts of Arena shooters and MilSim games and mashes them together and removes the jank. since both of those communities are filled with screeching retards the fact that at least some part of their playerbase got abducted by Halo causes legendary asshurt to this day

Paralyzed? Dumbstruck?

Is it going to have like Halo 3 multiplayer with the military ranking system and shit? God, I hope it has an in-game microphone system.

>buy MCC collection
>have to buy each game separately after.
No thank you.
don't believe me? go check it out, they said it.
You gotta have mcc collection TO have the right to buy each game as add on.
whats the fucking point?

it's so you don't need to buy Halo 4

They're gonna be fucking cheap anyway senpai. And you're getting Anniversary editions.

>tfw unironically looking forward to H4

Attached: 1458743119558.gif (500x500, 269K)

Have you tried Project Cartographer?

>Worst level design
Don't even know where to start. The biggest strength of the original trilogy is its pacing in each individual level which comes as a result of Bungie's meticulous level design. Not to mention the fantastic AI (Halo 1's AI still shits all over most singleplayer FPS titles).

That was it, I'd just forgotten the name.
I didn't realise it was so easily available.

What? They’re releasing each game seperately in one launcher and if you buy one game you get the launcher, you just have to buy the other games. They’re going to release all of them in a bundle when they’re all released anyways.

t. Zoomer born post the Goldeneye era

Yes, and a server browser

No, I owned a N64 but I always thought it was absolute shit and I always preferred to play mary-oh 64.

>Being this retarded

No!

I was wondering if we could end up making a Yea Forums Sings in celebration of this, since that's what happened several months ago with the DMC5 announcement at E3.

THEY SAID IT GO LOOK THE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT
its like buying a coca-cola only to find out you got yourself a bottle, liquid sold separately.