Broadcasting fake news about Mueller's supposed proof of the Russian Hacker conspiracy and then having Mueller himself...

>Broadcasting fake news about Mueller's supposed proof of the Russian Hacker conspiracy and then having Mueller himself step in and tell you your stupid and wrong
>The Gillette commercial dumpster-fire
>The shooting of a black child that was hyped to be "the crime of the century that is dividing the nation" because the victim reported the shooter as being a white guy, with the story then being immediately Memory-Holed when it turned out to be a black guy
>The Covington Kids being labeled literal Hitler Youth by seething, foaming, psychopathic leftists for getting attacked by insane minorities and doing fucking nothing, and then being completely vindicated by indisputable video evidence
>Multiple high-profile Virginia Democrats toeing the Political-Correctness line then getting exposed as dressing in blackface or molesting women
>Literally hundreds of SJW bloggers getting laid-off
>Trump's Approval Rating rapidly increasing
>Brie Larson's SJW nonsense costing Disney literal hundreds of millions in projected losses
>Rotten Tomatoes killing its own credibility
>Senate now outright admitting that the "MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS" conspiracy-theory was baseless and untrue
>Empire faggot faking a supposed hate-crime committed by kids in MAGA-hats and then being exposed as a liar and jailed
>Woman that physically attacked a guy for wearing a MAGA hat getting arrested by ICE and about to get deported
>NJ "transgender activist" burning their own house down with their pets inside it and then claiming it was a "hate-crime"

All in two months. 2019 is shaping up to be a great year.

Attached: vince falling.gif (224x168, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

Attached: 1552402699977.jpg (566x500, 135K)

MAGA!

This sure is a video game thread.

Attached: $_57.jpg (767x1024, 80K)

Not even minutely video game related.

This is an interesting post with things to discuss in it but I think it should be on the /pol/ board, friend. This is Yea Forums we shitposting about videogames here

you forgot
>AIPAC happens
>everyone drops Trump in an instant
I'm voting surf mommy. Fuck your golem.
t./pol/

Attached: img-tulsigabbardmagazine2jpg_174753890426.jpg (900x1200, 250K)

Attached: 1551053592537.png (738x669, 186K)

>ha ha, people who i endlessly bully are more likely to kill themselves, isn't that funny

>>Literally hundreds of SJW bloggers getting laid-off

Actually, media layoffs totaled nearly 15,500 in 2018, and close to 5000 in 2019.

More like
>People who dress up as women for attention are more likely to """attempt suicide""" for attention as well.

more like people who chop their dick off and think it solves an underlying mental illness kill themselves because their delusions have been reinforced instead of bein given help

Yes I am sure it has nothing to do with the mental illness part

Attached: 1551449929501.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

BASED

Glad for you Americans that voting Trump paid off

Attached: 5665.webm (1024x576, 2.72M)

Can't say I disagree desu.
However since this is a shitpost thread I'm afraid I have no choice but to leave a shitpost reply.
youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U
cheers, and enjoy the rest of your day

Attached: yeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif (204x136, 10K)

Fun fact: Trans suicides actually demonstrably have nothing to do with social acceptance or successful transition surgery, both of which the left would have you believe are mandatory parts of trans' health.

In fact, because transgenderism, or gender nonconformity, is closely tied with and likely to be a subset of depression, neither of those things actually mitigate the fact that the desire to transition or belief you might be transgender and suicidal thoughts are basically inseparably linked.

Basically, they're going to kill themselves regardless of whether they're bullied or not.

>wanting video games on Yea Forums makes you a "discord tranny" these days
awfully ironic given the "russian bot" part of this thread

>haha lets permanently mutilate this mentally ill person instead of helping him
>we are so progressive

I'm loving this year with the liberal progressive retards blowing themselves up on every front. Soon CNN and Washington Post will also get BTFO too with the lawsuit from the Maga kids.

Attached: 786632.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

>Captain Marvel right on track to make 1 billion

What happened incels? You said it was doomed.

Attached: 1513215797403.jpg (400x259, 29K)

Poor girl, she needs breast reduction

Like that billionaire who died getting his dick chopped up because he thought it was too small?

>can't use the catalog
>doesn't hide threads that bother him
go back to resetera, tourist

t.mentally ill Democrat tranny

b....buh-----BI! BID! B-B-B-B-B-BBIIDYO! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: dumbjak.png (211x239, 6K)

V I D E O G A M E S
I
D
E
O
G
A
M
E
S

If incels are so based how come you couldn't stop Captain Marvel from being a success?

Attached: 1543323878933.jpg (619x418, 39K)

yeah it's doomed. Brie is too unlikeable to carry a franchise

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-022355.jpg (1063x911, 519K)

When your time comes, stream it.

Attached: 1542176357215.png (900x900, 101K)

The left has no idea how fucked it is.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Attached: 1552238339842.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)

>when your only political success is capeshit

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

is darkstalkers just the psychobilly version of street fighter?

>fake news

thanks for the laugh

Attached: 32 chromosomes.png (784x792, 204K)

Still not vidya nigger

The democratic party is in absolute shambles. They had no real chance of winning 2020.

V I D E O G A M E S

I

D

E

O

G

A

M

E

S

/pol/nies go home

yeah autists make youtube channels whats your point

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Thoughts?

This guy, Quartering, and the comic artist faggot and yellow flash to an extent are a cancer

the pets didn't deserve this

Based, Team ninja is behind it and MUA1 was kino

Quartering is fucking BASED bro!

Attached: 1545170140931.png (796x675, 209K)

go back to resetera if you can't handle adults speaking

>The shooting of a black child that was hyped to be "the crime of the century that is dividing the nation" because the victim reported the shooter as being a white guy, with the story then being immediately Memory-Holed when it turned out to be a black guy
kek i must've missed that one
sauce?

This is what they want for you and your family.

Attached: modern-family.jpg (852x1024, 666K)

Batman vs Superman had a successful opening too but then stagnated and it ended up a flop.

>white """"""people""""""

>he's even doing the gape

Uh huh, Captain Marvel is totally gonna flop. Whatever you tell yourself, sweetheart.

Attached: 1552333347277.png (1463x2128, 3.28M)

Attached: 1545706009719.png (1946x1592, 375K)

I mean, on paper maybe. But nearly everyone working in theaters or reporting on it seems to be saying that while tons of showings are sold out, they're seeing hundreds of unclaimed, unused no-show online preorders, and empty theaters.

So apparently hundreds of thousands of people bought online tickets for movie showings and then just never showed up. Plus the movie dropped nearly 80% in attendance from Sunday to Monday and has only gone down since then.

In more ways than one.

No, it's what happens when Capcom makes an SNK game.

Yikes, almost movie bob tier cringe

>Live in the times where being gay is okay or even encouraged
>Suicide rate doesn't drop at all
Really makes me think

>has no idea how archiving works
you're the tourist here pal

>I mean, on paper maybe. But nearly everyone working in theaters or reporting on it seems to be saying that while tons of showings are sold out, they're seeing hundreds of unclaimed, unused no-show online preorders, and empty theaters.
Seems legitimate. Especially since the people claiming this are the ones who wanted Captain Marvel to bomb - how convenient!

Attached: wolfy being a retard.png (840x200, 61K)

But a big part of why male suicide rates are higher is because of lack of social support. Social support helps people with depression and keeps them from attempting suicide.

What is with all these people trying to inject their politics into video gaming?

>that strand of white hair
unf

W-was it.

They don't have jobs.

Get the fuck off my board you obsessive delusional cultist fucks

It really is

Attached: 1552422469263.jpg (504x473, 140K)

This, it applies to both sides btw.

Not your board faggot.

Attached: 1552395015949.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I don't see how that's the case, unless you believe that the people who are sharing theater info about lack of attendance, sold out showings, and insane numbers of internet pre-orders are all anti-Disney shills.

Not to mention that Disney is pressuring sites like RT and colluding with them, so that right now it is literally impossible to post a negative review of Captain Marvel, while simultaneously deleting thousands of negative reviews of it, and allowing bot-posted positive reviews to crank up the audience score.

But sure, there's no conspiracy. The movie is successful in it's own right, yeah?

Stop gatekeeping :^)

>pic
what are you from reddit or something? Trying to find out if he posted something "incriminating" before like you plebbitors are so prone to?

For some it's literally their job

>I don't see how that's the case, unless you believe that the people who are sharing theater info about lack of attendance, sold out showings, and insane numbers of internet pre-orders are all anti-Disney shills.
You say that like its hard to believe.

You think that's difficult to believe, but we're expected to believe that Disney is buying out millions of ticket sales based off no actual evidence. Pictures of empty theaters with nothing on the screen isn't evidence, and its anecdotal at best. I don't remember anyone being this critical of Aqua Man making a billion.

Attached: B8E67215-0516-43BA-B879-908FA5A8E5BD.jpg (807x1305, 528K)

>But a big part of why male suicide rates are higher is because of lack of social support
Sort of. But male and transgender suicidality rates are not the same thing, and they're not generally caused by the same mental issues. Transgenderism is an offshoot of body dysphoria which is a form of depression that is closely linked with a chemical imbalance. General male suicide rates aren't as directly related to chemical issues, but rather a lack of meaning or more specifically a feeling that they're struggling against insurmountable odds without hope or prospect.

The difference is, transgender depression manifests with a specific option, you have the ability to SEE yourself as the other gender, and thus you can visualize a "correct" you. But general male suicide doesn't manifest that way. The men killing themselves don't have a "correct" them they can visualize, they can't just see an option where they're successful, have purpose, or are accepted.

They're two very different routes to the same destination.