Consolefags, you do realize this is the future right? future consoles will have no discs and it will be streaming only...

consolefags, you do realize this is the future right? future consoles will have no discs and it will be streaming only. im pretty much done with consoles now, i just sold my xbone. im still keeping my ps4 until they port rdr2 to pc. why arent you guys doing this to?

Attached: xboxgamepassvspsnow.png (800x650, 425K)

>2019
>having a console
I've been pirating since the PS2 died

No it'll be downloading games not streaming them

its still gonna be digital only.

>implying microsoft won't force all pc users to "upgrade" to windows 10 streaming edition

Because I don’t care and I have multiple consoles, and platforms so I have no need for it

>will have no discs
sucks but I already buy digital games when it's cheaper. Plus it's the same thing on pc.

>will be streaming only
seems like a far off future? I don't see any reason to get rid of my ps4 now.

A completely digital console is fine.

I don't want to see something that only lets you stream games from the cloud.

PCfags, go buy some more DLC and microtransactions

I'm a Nintenfag and they're always 10-20 years too late on that kind of shit so i'm safe for a little while, but thanks for caring, OP. And no, I don't want to wait 2 years to emulate games. Thanks for the effort though, genuinely, you're making more people be able to access the games and that way, the modding scene can get to work, so it's all cool.

streaming is the future
keep crying grandpa and get a better internet connection idiot

Nah physical mainly or pirating everything.

Attached: 23456789965432464.jpg (1000x1333, 511K)

Ps now is pretty great, you pay subscription and you can download ps4 and ps2 games, don’t need to stream them at all, it runs and looks exactly same as if had bought copy, I tried it prior to being able to download and it sucked, was this awkward lag and disconnects and pixelation and all kinds of hiccups, cancelled after 1st month
I’ve subbed to ps now since change late last year and have no complaints other than wanting more games and ability to download ps3 games, but it’s understandable why you can’t, ps3 was an awkward pos, and ps4 isn’t backwards compatible so you can only stream ps3 games. hopefully with ps5 they add more backwards compatibility and ps now will allow downloading of all titles on service

this

You can download on PS Now?

I'm a Bone drone but my friend says you cant.

Attached: 6A8BDD41-AAF5-4B8A-8951-12FC0A79BDEC.jpg (1036x1087, 949K)

What?
Game pass and ps now both allow you to download the games though, without doing streaming.

>future consoles will have no discs
Everyone always claims there's no reason to own a console if a game is on PC get PC games haven't had physical releases for over a decade now and it's literally 100% digital. Keep the narrative straight at least you fucking retard.

Physical games are one of the only reasons to still go console.

Gamepass is actually good value so I don't mind buying it every now and then to play through 4/5 games in a month for like $7. I'll continue buying xbox consoles for that because I like where Ms is going with it. Never used psnow but it doesn't have many good games on it from what I've seen anyway that can't be played better on my xbox anyway e.g. RDR1 is 4k native via back compat on x1x but 640p or whatever on PSnow and I also get the option to re-use my original disks. If I use any of these services it'll be for the new games. I'll probs wait till halo infinite, gears 5, fable reboot and ori come out later this year then buy a 1 month gamepass sub to play all of them through in that month. Sweet deal.

the ps now library is kinda, but if the ps5 can actually emulate ps3 games with better performance than ps now will go up in value a lot

So? You PC fats don't own games EVEN if you buy the """physical""" edition since it contains a direct access to steam and you can't even install/play without using Gaben's cancer. Lmao you're so pathetic.

Attached: 15032852_341796442847931_3600563530110969159_n.jpg (499x509, 76K)

>im still keeping my ps4 until they port rdr2 to pc

Attached: 1542476573010.gif (640x360, 796K)

>implying we dont pirate our games

you think we can't find game on internet

>future consoles will have no discs
Probably right, but then again most PC games don't have discs so that doesn't bother me.
>will be streaming only
Doubt it. It's a fad in the same way VR was; people that like it will stick with it but most other people aren't familiar with it and will gravitate towards what they already know (buying the game outright).

I can find a crack for nearly any game I want. How the hell are you gonna play PT?