Why can't One Piece ever have a good game for once?

Why can't One Piece ever have a good game for once?

Attached: Screenshot (81).png (1366x768, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganbarion
youtube.com/watch?v=kohraW3rj3M
youtu.be/j_tZwKFAJ7k?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=JLTH3RCwAIE
youtu.be/tpmgVcv_WQA
youtu.be/gjfVkprKPe8
youtube.com/watch?v=kfqk1_qt4Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty anime makes shitty games.

bamco are the king of shovelware
for each good game they release, there are 10 other shitty ones right around the corner

Because One Piece is shit

Don't ever adapt a franchise from one entertainment medium into another entertainment medium. It's always a disaster.

shitty licensed movie games turned into shitty licensed anime games

OPPW3 was good.
Not great, but good.

Just give me Pirate Warriors 4 with Katakuri.

Attached: Katakuri_and_Luffy.png (1280x2087, 3.43M)

Shitty licensed anime games always existed, they just didn't get to get localized (or sometimes even were localized while removing the license back during the NES/SNES).

We all knew this was coming. Dumb westerners just don't understand One Piece. The only part they enjoy is when Zoro kills people.

Attached: 1525689670184.jpg (2214x1310, 1.02M)

Because one piece is fucking garbage. Seriously, only massive weebs like that junk

These shitty anime beat-em up games are so boring. Cant believe people can look at the gameplay and think that it would be fun.

Then again people that buy these games only do so because of the franchises attached to these souless husk of games

then explain ninja storm 2

>Only Japan knows how to make good anime
>Only Japan knows how to make good vidya
>Anime vidya is never, ever any good

I don't get it.

Attached: 1509447322804.png (1200x356, 140K)

God damn I knew it was gonna be terrible but below 5? Can Ganbarion just die already.

Never thought I'd say this but fuck, just do more dynasty warriors shit. At least it's safe and you know you're getting a solid 7/10

Alternatively let arcsys make a fighter.

Attached: rocco.jpg (840x787, 178K)

That would explain the current state nor Smash and Soul Calibur

Good anime makes good games.

>give game 50% score
>it's considered "BAD" and not "MEDIOCRE"
?

>Dumb westerners
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganbarion

>animation in anime is garbage
>games are all utter garbage
It fucking hurts. I just want one piece to get treated decently like it deserves.

World Seeker isn't an arena fighter. It's open world.

Licensed shit is licensed shit wherever you go. There's always exceptions, though.

Some of the Digimon games are pretty good.

fpbp

or... middling

>Naruto
>Good
OH MY ALIEN GOD ANCESTOR PAST LIFE.

This. Arcsys can do wonders with a One Piece FighterZ. They already did a 3ds one piece game too just like dragonball.

should i read or watch one piece
i know the anime has a few one off stories, are those in the manga too?

Attached: shimmy.gif (500x252, 1.44M)

Because they know the name will sell regardless of quality, so the license holders just shove out as much as possible for a quick buck. It's telling that the best One piece game was the latest Pirate Warriors.

Arcsys made a 2D fighter but it was 3ds only

Mostly had dressrosa characters

You know fighting games are all garbage, right? The only fighting game that was worth making was Street Fighter 2 and everything else has just been a ripoff of that over and over.

One Piece is about so much more than fighting.

Digimon isn’t anime though. It’s a video game IP.

Read.
One Piece anime eventually turns into the slowest slog imaginable

Virtual pet, actually. But the anime, at least for a time, far outgrew the v-pets in terms of popularity and prominence. That said, there was a PSP game based on the first anime that was pretty good. Just sayin'.

But One piece grand adventure is pretty good.

>53 Metacritic
I thought this could've been the ideal One Piece game

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-112915_Chrome.jpg (330x604, 87K)

Didn't the Japanese version have some sort of crazy cross-play with Extreme Butoden? Neat idea, honestly.

Attached: 004.jpg (400x480, 196K)

The first 200 or so episodes are absolute kino. Try to go in spoiler free.
After about 300 it gets iffy.
Don't bother after 515.

Read the manga once you drop off from the anime.

read the manga, watch certain scenes you are curious about in anime form after that

manga

Read first and then watch your favorite moments to see if they were adapted well.

The anime picks up again around Punk Hazard. Several episodes in WCI were outsourced to some new director and have been fucking fantastic.

Upsetting

Otaku and weebs will buy anything so they know they don’t have to try

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-113452_Chrome.jpg (1080x1715, 554K)

Came here to post this exactly

Same person

What school have you ever been to when 50% was even remotely mediocre

There are plenty of good to fantastic Dragon Ball games.

Eh, V-Pets would technically still video games, I don’t see how they can’t be when Game and Watches are considered “games”. And I wish the Digimon Adventure game got localized, it’s sad we missed out on it and Re:Digitize decode. I’m hoping with the apparent further delay of Digimon Survive they plan on getting some other company to remaster those games for current consoles or something.

punk hazard?
Nigga that is the lowest of the low points in the anime. half a chapter per episode with terrible animation. Dressrosa is a 100+ episode nightmare.

Start watching again with Zou, I'd say. Whole cake is objectively better than the manga.

this
same shit in the west with 99% of the licensed shit
sometimes u got a rare case of actual gem but don't ever hold your breath for those

>Can Ganbarion just die already.
Fuck you, their non one piece games are always great. They should come back to nintendo to make an Original Game again or Pandora's Tower sequel

Is this one the same vein of unlimited world red?

Oh yeah, it's strange. Some new episodes are oddly good.
On the whole though, I just don't like the anime anymore.
The tone is just so forced and over the top. That Ryunoske scene at the start of Zou... inexcusably abysmal.
>RYUNOSKE.... RYUNOSKE!!! :'(
Early OP also had ridiculous moments but it all felt more organic and somehow not retarded.

so did bandai not pay enough for a good review?

>reviews
i bet you browse reddit sometimes too

you can't handle the truth!

?????
At least in the Uk, 50% would be considered a horrendous score.

>snoy console
-30 points for censoring, confirmed good game boys.

>The tone is just so forced and over the top. That Ryunoske scene at the start of Zou... inexcusably abysmal.
you fucking faggot it's supposed to be like that, you arent supposed to take it seriously. jesus fucking christ.

Imagine thinking Naruto is better than One Piece. Sad.

>luffy only
>open world
>crafting
>can't dodge in damage stance
>can't block in no damage stance

Where my fellow Luffyfags at?

you know that was a fucking gag, right?

Pirate warriors 3. Its the best one piece games and one of the best musous

Ryunoske was dramatic in the manga as well.

The anime improved during WCI because it got a new animation director and brought back a lot of the old animators like Ishizuka.

Attached: 1548557055979.webm (852x480, 2.77M)

Read it. Anyway, manga is superior to anime.

?? Obviously you dumbass. That doesn't make it any less obnoxious and unfunny

it did

Attached: file.png (500x500, 400K)

This game looked shit from the get-go

To be fair, Pirate Warriors 3 was fucking amazing

Attached: fuji is balanced.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Read. Then you can go watch some of the movies or scenes from the anime on youtube instead of wasting your time with bad pacing.

Bullshit. In the anime, that girl eating the candy in Punk hazard was directed in such a harrowing manner that I started fucking crying for the first time in a decade. In the manga it's almost played off like a goof.

Plus the entire new world soundtrack is fucking amazing. You don't get that if you read the manga. Also I read the manga first ofc so I'm no faggot.

Unlimited cruise 1&2 were top tier games. The RPG on GBA was really good too.

Yeah no fucking shit it wasn't meant to Ben taken seriously, it wasn't played for laughs at the end anyway. It was still obnoxious and unfunny as shit.

Go back and watch it, and try and tell me that everyone screaming his name for literally 10 minutes isn't annoying as fuck for NO REASON other than 'lol it's an over the top moment'

its impossible to put what makes one piece great in game form.

This

They could also extrapolate Kaidou's moves like they did with Shanks in PW3 too.

Another BOTW-killer in the grave

Attached: 1532611546436.png (692x577, 256K)

how is that the fault of the anime?

That description of Chopper is spot-on

tpbp

Be*
was played for laughs*
goddamn

Obsessed

>they expected a good game
It seems you do not understand how anime licensed games work in japan.

Hmmmmmm....

Attached: 030162ED-5144-4746-A0DB-D3D035977B59.jpg (1125x542, 253K)

>it was supposed to be hilarious but it wasnt give this anime a 0! omg

> BOTW-killer
this gotta be a joke somebody made, right?

just because you are fag doesnt mean everyone else is

it just doesn't work well when acted out imo. I don't really think it was horrible JUST because of the anime direction. If I recall, the anime was doing really well at that point and seemed to be higher budget.
I think I really just dislike that scene to be honest.
The voice acting was way too melodramatic though. And yeah, that's the point, I know. But I don't care, it was embarrassingly stupid and not funny.

Literally every thread about this game from 2 years ago was like "why would anyone buy a switch when you can't even rubber your way across the map?"

very good photoshop skill
mind help me doing some nude shoop?

Whoever said that? I like a lot of OP and think it still has high moments. I just don't be see how scenes like that can actually be likeed by anyone. You have to be about 5 to find that funny.

im going to miss this meme

prove it

I enjoyed unlimited adventure on the wii, it was comfy as fuck. Got 90 hours on it

>its not funny enough omg its abysmal now

>mfw replaying the DS jump stars knock-off and realizing it's mindless button-mashing
>mfw fighting Don Krieg in Red Dawn

Attached: 111111111111.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

good thing that's the target audience then

Will it sales good enough to get another chance?

I'm still waiting for Black Flag One Piece game

>chopper
>latent diaperfags
did I miss something?

I still have more repsect for incel waifufags than people who eat up 1000 episodes of shounenshit.

>Anime-based games

Attached: lagomorph.png (350x219, 84K)

You could say that this game is One Piece of Shit.

Attached: 26780856768679.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Nigga if they put a bullet to Oda's brain they wouldn't stop making OP games. One Piece is like 30% of Japan's GDP and they're even making a live-action series in Hollywood.

Is this one like the unlimited games on Wii? these were fun.

Not funny enough, and also shit. It's not just a failed gag, it's a scene that's legitimately hard to get through because Usopp's blowing a hole through my speaker with his shitty over the top yelling.
Also
>defending modern OP
Yikes. It may have some good moments but let's not get stupid

I used to love One Piece, but holy fuck, what happened to it after the timeskip? Quality took a fucking nosedive.

Based Carlos

Meant for

It didn't look great to begin with

Yeah, the first couple of arcs were way funnier.

youtube.com/watch?v=kohraW3rj3M

this, anime games suck

>One Piece is like 30% of Japan's GDP
ahaahhahah

After reading every review I don't see how this game is a bad game. Literally every review is complaining that it isn't *insert favorite open world game* so that means it's awful. This seems like a playable, but not head turning game that fans of the anime will enjoy. It's no different than anime games of the past. 3/5 at least. Reviewers pretend that games are either 9 or a 4 and nothing in between.

smash fags will never recover.

Attached: 5f5c8457e70430eee1703e4b62f1e509c7c4cbe0.jpeg?auto=compress,format&fit=crop&h=353&w=616& (616x353, 56K)

>bamco btfo again
Good. I hopr that they will now stop putting out one turd after another and finally make a decent game again.

Why do so many games based on anime/manga suck ass? The only recently good one I can think of is DBFZ.

>developed by ganbarion
Yeah no shit, they make anime shovel ware and pandoras tower
Their games just have a certain PS2 jank to them
One Piece needs a competent developer behind it
Doubt its THAT bad of a game though

>fighting game
trash

Because they feels the need to try and include everybody. And shit like that only work in fighter or musou game

they've got no idea what the fuck they're doing most of the time, anime games do best as fighting games or visual novels because those are simple.
but adventure games, story games, open world action games, they've got no fucking idea what they're doing.

That game looked like shit and you knew it looked like shit and you hoped it would be good anyways

>suck ass
They are normal games and follow established formula in japan for anime licensed games.

I actually enjoyed the Wii games. The bosses were surprisingly fucking hard, so you had to use the entire crew to take them down, and they all had their own style of gameplay. Plus it was fun to craft new tools and items to expand your moveset.

The only issue was all those gates forcing you to go around and look for items.

Attached: one-piece-unlimited-adventure--20070509015939741.jpg (430x301, 35K)

I think it's due to IP limitations.
Using luffy gets a lot of sales but you there's probably a lot of red tape to what you can and cannot make luffy do.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (301x167, 13K)

he didnt have a good gaming chair while playing this

git gud

What kinda games were they? Action rpgs?

Large scope anime games will never be good. That open world Dragon Ball game that's in development will garbage too.

Attached: Dxm-oDpWkAAXTyk.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

I don't think FotNS lost paradise was that bad to be honest. I enjoyed it despite some if its flaws.

It wasnt ever good.

you can't compare education to a game's score rating

in education you're testing someone's knowledge of material so you can assume that if someone gets 50% they know understand half the material (doesn't really work since some assignments/questions/topics get weighted heavier than others but you get the idea), there's no equivalent for videogames or media in general

pretty much these
they got limited by the cast itself, and at the end of the day it wasn't really being sold as its own product but part of the whole franchise

the adventure style games back on the ds was fun

Make it into a Pachinko machine?

youtu.be/j_tZwKFAJ7k?t=50

>live-action series in Hollywood.
Wait, are they really gonna do it? I thought that's was supposed to be chinese joke

Did you try the multiplat sequel?

Attached: One_Piece_Unlimited_World_RED_cover_art.jpg (250x314, 140K)

Well it´s pretty much just a Yakuza game with a FotNS skin slapped on.

fucking hell man, they ported this one EVERYWHERE
ps3, ps4, vita, pc, 3ds, wiiu, switch

Every anime has a pachinko or pachislot machine, literally every.
But no.
They experimented with formula even during in ps1 times. But after ps2 release they found it.
3d arena brawler.

Oda is a hack who doesn't know what the fuck to do with his own series. Not to mentions he wastes top tier character designs like pic related on non canon movies while he puts some of the shittiest looking characters in the actual series.

Attached: baccarat_film_gold.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

3D Arena Brawlers and Musou spinoffs.

this

The entire world does retard

This game was ass

nah, that shit was fire

>jump force
>now this

Bandai doesn't deserve the mass shonen licenses they have.

Meh, lots of nu-One Piece. The first one was better because it came out just after CP9 wrapped up and before Thriller Bark, so it was all 10/10 One Piece content.

>tfw had to go around catching anti-freeze lizards to craft enough mdicine to beat Aokiji

>photoshop
>on an iPhone
HMMMMMMMMM......

I just wished that they would have used the New Dragon Engine.

>another only up to frieza/cell arc game
Why do they think this is a good idea?

Based.

Attached: 1539215227956.jpg (862x1199, 103K)

>phone poster

because OP isn't about fighting

>so you can assume that if someone gets 50% they know understand half the material
Not really. Especially not at say, uni. Some scores don't simply reflect 'how much you got right'. Some are partly an overall assessment of structure, granmar etc.
But yeah I agree w your point.
But even so 50 is a shit score for a game. What media outlet actually considers anything below 60 to be actually good? It's all about the standard that's been set by the industry and the media.

This game is supposed to be an adventure which OP is about and yet it still failed. And ironically some of the best OP games are it's fighting games.

you limited to a shitty island and only can play as luffy
thats not really a adventure

>getting btfo by a phone poster
>an iphone user no less
Maybe you shpuld quit now before you get even more embarrassed.

Attached: PK6grAD.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

What would be the ideal One Piece fighting roster. There are thousands of characters and unlike Naruto there’s lots of important and unique ones. Do they start with Romance Dawn and do several arcs a game or day fuck it and try to adapt the best of from beginning to now?

Grand Battle for PS2 was a pretty fun brawler game

I just remember the reveal of this game people spamming ONE PIECE BREATH OF THE WILD.
I wonder if this will lead people to temper their expectations of Project Z

I mean it looks bland as fuck and repetitive, but a 4.8? Those faggots at IGN have given better scores to way worse games.

if they want it to sell it needs the newest and most popular, like katakuri

>Over 20 years later and Kuniafags still refuse to accept the truth

Attached: 1342359551548.jpg (805x985, 85K)

eh? im not the one who accuse him of being samefag though

Imagine the pain of reviewer. He played a game for 20 hours, most likely during the span of 1 day.

>lets add a even shittier luffy

But Water 7 and Enies Lobby objectively IS the best arc in the whole series, by far. And I don't even like Usopp.

I'd like a budokai type series that each game tells the story of certain arcs, like the first would be east blue through alalbasta second would be skypiea third would be water 7 to enis lobby etc

>I wonder if this will lead people to temper their expectations of Project Z
Anybody who is familiar with pic related is already wary of Project Z.

Attached: 220px-Dbzsaga.jpg (220x276, 33K)

It looked like open world kusoge. The presentation is stuck in time with a bewildering amount of fade to black screens when event triggers occur. They couldn't be assed to animate, I noticed this pattern with Namco anime games lately. They cut so many corners and just want the Otaku crowd to eat this shit.

I'm more worried that it will feature flying and airial combat as a primary mechanic.

It's another "my character is shill and other characters are fags post" Go ahead, wario pickers. Post the Mariokart one.

>that Franky x Robin denial
Keep seething, little man.

Attached: frankybro.png (1060x1392, 2.65M)

Woah so this is the power of Unreal Engine 4.

Christ why does every anime game that use it ends up being a huge pile of shit?

>Straw Hats
>Every admiral
>Whitebeard, Ace, Marco, and Jozu
>Smoker
>Law
>Other worst generation members with powers that could work in a fighting game
>Most arc villains
That's what I got.

The next problem is how do you adapt massive giants like Whitebeard and especially Kaido and Big mom. You can’t not have the Yonko

I still have faith it won't be bad.

Excuse you?

Attached: Amiduke.jpg (451x363, 37K)

Yea

I've heard it compared to Kingdom Hearts actually.

Because they don't know how to use it.

Your missing Shanks, The Warlords and The revolutionaries

Is it me or is 4.8 barely below 5 aka average or half of ten?

Attached: 1552404744278.jpg (916x834, 90K)

What makes One Piece great is the world and the characters. Stucking you on one island and having only one playable character goes against the series' core.

Pic related was unironically great and that GBA sidescroller game with Kid Goku was also fun as fuck. As for One Piece those Gigant Battle games on the DS were fun as fuck. Seems to me whenever someone tries a large open world anime game that's when it usually gets pretty bad.

Attached: 81AC82YBzEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1348, 367K)

Big Mom and Kaidou are unironically too strong to be put into a fighting game. Yamcha killing Freeza is one thing, but there's no way in fucking hell BM is losing to anyone.

Attached: 1552247410993.jpg (1440x1333, 143K)

can't wait to relive the same story for the 230th time

Furries are fucking scum, man
That's all you need to know

Probably because the source material is garbage

Attached: 1517110621413.gif (600x800, 122K)

>top tier character designs
Dude I love OP but Nami clone #23423 is not good charachter design, I remember when the WCI arc was starting and an user posted Nami with black hair and a kimono and said something along the lines of "heres your female waifu for the upcoming Wano arc" and was completely right, good thing she is dead now(she is probably alive somehow).

Now that you mention UE4 this game probably get Switch port at some point even if nobody ask for it

Like URW and PW3 port

>PW3
that deserved a port though

Choppers home island arc was one of the better ones too. But goddamn the whole series went downhill FAST starting from Merman island. Merman island and every single thing in the New World has been absolute garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLTH3RCwAIE

"Karma" system, guess no reviewer is talking about it. Let me guess, Namco was bullshitting and overselling what amounts to be NPC busywork that unlock one extra mission and they might be an ally that does no damage to the enemies on the battlefield.

So this is the power of Japanese anime kusoge. I legitimately believe if you buy this you have a single digit IQ and are no different from the Jump Force retards.

Attached: 1487399315805.jpg (960x590, 117K)

Can't be worse than that wii game where they made you farm junk forever just unlock the next area, it looks more free than that.
Ain't getting it either way.

>Nami clone #23423 is not good charachter design
Literally every female who isn't an over the top character like Big Mom is a Nami clone. I'm a fan of One Piece and even I can admit that Oda can't draw more than one type of female when it comes to the supposedly attractive looking girls in the series. They all have the same body and face.

Attached: Nami.gif (650x368, 1.95M)

Aside from fishman island and dressrosa it has been fantastic, and even dressrosa had a moment or two. You know, sandwiched between 900 layers of trash, but still better than the Davy back arc.

The fact that you can't go inside the Thousand Sunny is unforgivable

I'm still mad that every port of PW3 has that really bland washed out look instead of the colorful cellshading of the ps4 version, they didn't even bother to fix that on the recent switch port.
It's like they ported the ps3 version instead of the ps4.

even the PC port?

The fandom has never been more alive than during the summit war. The only part that even got close was the last day of the strawhats. People on Yea Forums losing their fucking shit over that is what got me back into the series.

Attached: 1296239220831.png (1946x1500, 650K)

PW1 is the one that deserve port. It's was best One Piece game in term of storytelling and PW3 is totally ruined that part.

Pirate Warriors 3 is a PS3 port to the PC, lel. It's not the PS4 version.

>Jump Force turned out to be total shit
>World Seeker is also shit

>both were intended to grab wider western audiences
I wonder what the implication behind this is

Attached: frustration.png (523x412, 174K)

Punk Hazard is the best arc.

Attached: 102989.jpg (219x183, 19K)

>>Jump Force turned out to be total shit
It's the same exact shit as every other anime fighting game the only reason people shit on it is the art's mediocre and the animations were abyssmal

At least the next movie is looking pretty kino OPbros.

Attached: 1551427616766.jpg (1080x1275, 1.12M)

Was it the same with Berserk?

Don't forget that Bandai ruined the western debut of Gundam Breaker so much that they canceled the pc version.

>I wonder what the implication behind this is
Something that Japan still doesn't seem to grasp. Don't pander to westerners.

I've never played a One Piece game before, which ones should I definitely check out?
Hard mode: preferably games set pre-timeskip as I'm still catching up and just finished Fishmen Island

Even the early episodes of one piece suck dick, when does this shit get good? Does it ever get good? Should I quite while I'm ahead? Should I an hero?

>ign

OH wait no they actually released that trash on steam, please avoid.

Pirate Warriors 1 and the first Gigant Battle game for the DS.

Theres no implication, people dont like shit games even if you have the most recognizable brand you can put on its cover.

>Episodes
READ NIGGA READ

>4.8/10
>bad
Remember when5 out of 10 meant average?

There are glimpses of brilliance early on with Mihawks and the backstories, but the story doens't go into full swing until Arlong Park. It's intended for older/smarter audiences than your average shonen though so maybe it's not for you.

Attached: noife.jpg (575x525, 52K)

No it fucking hasn't, every single thing in the New World has been awful in comparison to the first half of Grand Line and East Blue.

Arlong Park is when it starts getting good, Roguetown is where the series truly begins.

you could either turn them into big boss fights or just make them their own characters kinda like the giant ape was in the later budokais

Silly user, these days anything below a 7/10 is considered bad.

No? I remember when 5 meant "perfect" though.

Attached: 5.jpg (224x256, 15K)

You mean the game that skipped Half of the story is the one checking out? In fact most one Piece games skip Skypia despite it being important

>i got a 50/100 out of my test
>got an F
WOW how was I supposed to know 50 wasnt average

So is this censored on the PS4 and uncensored on the Xbox One?

>open world game based on an anime/manga IP
This is never a good idea and always ends up to be absolute garbage.

That means nothing really. Your average shonen shitter will think an arc is best if it has a bigger fight than any other arc. Yet the writing was nothing interesting during the whole summit war arc, it felt like a chore to read.

no nintendo bonus

More like becaue Enel is utterly broken every time he does appear.

>Mediocre, super deformed brawler
Sure thing buddy.

Are you retarded?

The anime was always awful compared to the manga. If you aren't gonna read it, don't bother with the series at all.

This.
Started binge-watching anime recently after I stopped long ago, tried One Piece to see what the ruckus was about. Its ... meh. Not as shit as the artstyle made me fear, but I can't wrap my head around how *this* is the most popular anime.
It's stereotypical shonen stuff, but without anything to actually make it interesting. It's bland as hell.

no, because everyone uses a /5 scale masquerading as a /10 scale
6 is the lowest you can get and probably still be a passable video game that's not 100% garbage

Ahem
FUCK THE MARINES
FUCK THE WORLD GOVERNMENT
FUCK IMPEL DOWN
FUCK CIPHER POL
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK THE WORLD NOBLES

Attached: Monkey_D._Dragon_Anime_Infobox.png (584x720, 374K)

>but I can't wrap my head around how *this* is the most popular anime.
at this point it's partially because of how fucking long it is
detective conan isn't like, amazing or anything, but because it's got 900 fucking episodes or something it still makes money

One piece is a god tier manga. The anime is abysmal. The games are all shit.

This has been true for over a decade. Everyone please stop suffering through the anime and playing the games. Wait for the manga to finish in 2030 and for them to release One Piece Kai and One Piece FighterZ

That’s the point. Luffy is the only one able to beat him. Do One Piece games skip Impel Down due to the strengh of magellan Akainu because he’s too strong or Shanks

this literally never happened even if their scores said average for a 5 everyone knew they were not good games

I tried getting one One Piece but the entire trope of shonen protagonists being genuinely mentally retarded just kills it for me.

It looks okay but, as is frequently said, really empty. Pretty easy too.

Rating a video game isn't the same as grading a math test.

/thread

yes it is

youtu.be/tpmgVcv_WQA
this looks cool

>I refuse to read the Iliad because Achilles is being irrational!

Luffy is young. Were you never young?

luffy fighting sanji all the way up to the chateau crashing was better than most pre timeskip stuff

Why won't Luffy fuck any of the girls? Is Nami canon yet?

the musous are fun

It’s part of the plot too. If Luffy was in anyway attracted to females he’d be dead at the hands of Handcock. Going No Way Fag saved his life

Doesn't look that bad. Any boss fights to show off?

youtu.be/gjfVkprKPe8

I can not stand brooke he isn't funny his fights are lame and fuck that stupid whale

Sucks that anime games live and die on sucking fan cock and have to make sure EEEEVERYONES favourite is in

If they were smart, they'd be bale to make individual games based off individual characters with varying genres
But no, make it a brawler again, who cares, some retard is gonna buy it

Kinda sucks really.
JoJo games have been a bit luckier, but they still completely rely on fan knowledge and interest. It's even worse with JoJo's because it's hard to break down any one parts worth of characters and homogeneous style of game play for it besides something as basic as a fighting game.

I still think a strategy RPG would work for something like JoJo's, I have no idea what One Piece could do that would encapsulate what the whole franchise is about

>Gets shilled on Inside Xbox
>It's shit

There's a shock

So can you play as other characters or only Luffy?

lol

Just Luffy

THERE IS ONE PIECE KAI ALREADY
for everyone out there dont fucking watch the show, watch one pace
its 10x faster and better in every way. anyone saying the anime is bad is just dumb and cant circle around google

Luffy is 18 dude, he is unreasonably retarded

why are they so retarded? they have a whole big fucking cast with awesome moves, this is not zelda when you only play as link

Shame. I'll still pirate it tho

He just has extreme autism and an unwillingness to budge.

Doing an open world in the One Piece license probably caused them enough trouble without having to figure out other characters.

There's a fully colored version of the manga. Read that.

Unlike you, who is just retarded within reason?

to be fair, westerners didn't get exposed to one piece like they did dragonball or naruto. the version of one piece we got was a fucking 4kids dub that butchered the script both in moment to moment dialogue and literally cutting entire arcs out of the running which would've led to gaping plotholes later on had the dub ever made it far enough. It also killed any tense moments it had and half of the voices were garbage meant to make toddlers laugh.

funimation eventually took over, but then toonami went offline and in order to salvage the series, they made the correct call to start dubbing it from the beginning instead of just continuing with the butchered 4kids plot as they initially did for TV. this meant it took a few more years for anything new to be produced and of course, dvd is dying. One Piece eventually came back to TV but they didn't want to start at the very beginning, so they seriously started at the Davy Back arc when the series entered the HD era. Enies Lobby was right there and they covered it, but without the emotional buildup there, the series suffered and they kept pushing the show back to times nobody is typically even awake in america. went offline.

the dub continues today through dvd and streaming, but it's slow as FUCK. it seriously seems that funimation has made One Piece the lowest priority show they could which is why it's been like a year without any updates save for late dubbings of episode of sabo and the 3d2y special. literally the most generic season anime will get simuldubs but one piece gets shafted for massive periods of time. when it eventually does continue, it will be the beginning of punk hazard and you can expect 12-13 episodes every 3-4 months. how long this lasts before the next hiatus depends. might stop after punk hazard. might stop after dressrosa. either way they WILL eventually stop for another hiatus because that's what they do.

Not even considered a threat.

Attached: 0908-015.png (904x1300, 494K)

>Reading colored manga

Attached: 1475248255752.png (600x177, 94K)

>only Japan
Stop reading here, fuck off weeb and go jack off to a dying nation somewhere else

>WATCHING SPORTS GOOOOOOD
>READING BAAAAD

Attached: Devil_Bats_team.jpg (1280x957, 408K)

>Why won't Luffy fuck any of the girls
Because he doesn't care about that stuff. His only love is adventure. Also the only girl who is actually in love with him is pic related and that's played for comedy.

Attached: hancock.png (249x521, 371K)

Toonami would’ve been better off starting any other time. Davy Back starts a whole year of filler before Water 7

Art-style Art-style Fucking Art-style.
I don't know how many times I have to keep repeating this shit. Good graphics and movie quality cinema don't make a good game, Good art-style and good game play does.

my gut is telling me Luffy/Nami will be a canon thing when the manga is over and they fast forward to after Luffy fucking dies cuz we all know thats how the manga will end

Still the most kino moment of anything ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=kfqk1_qt4Po

He's asexual

No way. We know that finding one piece is just the start of the endgame, so life will never be the same after that. Besides Oda has already drawn old Luffy and it looks terrible

>It's been about two years and STILL no dubbed Caesar yet
What the crap?

I'm on life support waiting for Oda to make Jinbe and Carrot as Straw Hats official so that they're in more of the promotional material

Attached: d43fa0b2e83d9ab405c6ec6f2d4a6a4f.png (305x284, 222K)

Your gut is wrong. The creator literally says that there will be no romance between crew members as they're essentially family.

Attached: 1549040151690.png (328x422, 95K)

I'm sure there are some that are badly colored, but I've only looked at One Piece and it definitely improves the experience.

Attached: 160-161.png (865x683, 1.18M)

Give it another 50 chapters

Attached: 1545932597255.jpg (199x239, 27K)

*record scratch*

Attached: kaido-one-shots-luffy.png (772x679, 292K)

if you're referring to this image, only the top row is what old Luffy would actually look like, the bottom row is what old Luffy would look like if he had given up on his dreams

and if you WERE referring to the top row, and you don't think Old Luffy looking just like Garp is the tightest shit, then you can fuck off

Attached: ucn4tr81g8111.png (501x313, 243K)

Attached: 1550775838384.png (547x172, 245K)

YOJD
O
J
D

>ninja storm
>good

Attached: 1548625655944.png (960x960, 331K)

Kaido is a Hyuga clan member confirmed

Arksys' fighter was a super bomb. They probably won't be touching the One Piece license anytime soon due to that.

I'm saying it wouldn't be a thing that's shown, only that in the future you realize that Luffy and Nami were a thing, but it's never shown, you only learn about it after Luffy has passed

I don't think Extreme Butoden was a big hit either, but they still got to make FighterZ. And that game was a huge success and made a ton of money.

Why would you care about someone else's opinion?

Attached: Angry NPC.png (680x550, 95K)

One Piece is so popular that it doesn't matter if the games are good or not.

Bleach had a sort of cool Fire Emblem clone for the DS. You could pick between two OC main characters, each with 3 Shikai to pick from. Too bad only one of them gets Bankai.

Best couple incoming.

Attached: 1548196459160.png (1829x1300, 620K)

>Luffy is in jail
>everyone makes this face
>as if Luffy hasnt been in jail/captured 10 million times in the past
I still dont understand why the overplayed reaction to that, this could have been saved for a much better moment.

Wow really? the game seemed pretty sick

I like Luffy but if you don't think this is the highlight of the franchise then you're just wrong

hancock is cock rising tier if u catch my drift

>arguing about children's comics

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re-Creators - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.52_[2017.05.29_03.45.58].jpg (1920x1080, 789K)

Read the manga if you want all details
Play one piece pirate warriors 3 for catching up to the story and read the rest.

>game about sailing and lots of characters
>make another game on one island and only have Luffy
They make these games to sell poorly. You can tell just by looking at it that they are going to bomb.

anime fans have no fucking standards and as such they will forever be plagued by low effort cash-grab trash games.

the worst part is that there's literally nothing you can do about it at this point, because now if people stop buying anime games they will just assume it's because there's no interest at all, and stop making them.

too bad weebs

also consider that western anime fans have absolute shit taste, as shown in this poll

Attached: 89992c137a90eb4e3b2db054b97e4ef1.png (690x859, 210K)

yeah, next thing you know they gonna argue about children's video games

>4.8

Jesus Christ. Is it really that bad? It looked fun to me, but than again I don't support IGN. 80% of the people working for IGN are incompetent as fuck. I'm a huge One Piece fan so I'm still planning to pick it up. I can't believe it's so bad that it got a 4.8 as a score.

I bet you like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, kek.

Attached: Law and Zoro.jpg (960x956, 120K)

> Some pages scoring this game around 80/100
> Some others half that
> Xbone version is currently 80/100 in Gamerankings

Attached: doubt.jpg (300x168, 5K)

You're Right. Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin and Gintama need to be higher up on the list.

Kaido defense is fucking over the top, did he really need to clothesline Luffy with a spiked metal club?

>series about pirates
>the only character who actually acts like a pirate is apparently the big bad who we're supposed to hate for acting like a pirate in a series about pirates

Attached: Marshall_D._Teach_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1182x1027, 1.38M)

>jojo
fuck that meme brony series

>expand pic
>see jojo first place
>close it

>Sailor Moon
ok fag

>Rurouni Kenshin
forever cursed because author is a pedo

>Gintama
I'll give you this one

I generally don't care about game reviews but hearing other peoples opinions in general isn't a bad thing. My friend and I for example have very similar taste in film. If he sees a movie and tells me it's a steaming pile of dog shit then I'll more then likely not like it. The problem is when people use other peoples opinions in place of their own. It's fine for my friend to tell me a movie is shit. But I shouldn't go around saying the same thing unless I've actually seen it myself.

>I still dont understand why the overplayed reaction to that
Now i understand why japanese anime has all those lines with people describing what is happening inmediatly after it happens.
>Somebody throws a stone
>SHAKAZUKI SAN IS THROWING A STONE!
>somebody gets punched
>HE PUNCHED CHINGCHONGPOTATSU!!!

It's because you are stupid.

>I don't think Extreme Butoden was a big hit either

It wasn't a big hit, but it wasn't a complete bomb like the One Piece game, which disappeared from the charts (in Japan, One Piece land) bellow 20k.

>forever cursed because author is a pedo
He's doing fine in Japan. He paid his fines and is now back to work despite westerners sperging out.

man, literally just found out about the pedo part from your post
did you watch the trilogy live action thou? it was pretty good imo

>doing find in Japan
>land of the pedos

yea user I guess he is

>forever cursed because author is a pedo
And yet his recent serialization is still going and Kenshin was in Jump Force.

Attached: 1552433136523.jpg (320x601, 77K)

IT'S GONNA BE A GRAND BATTLE

How are the tits in the game?

Attached: 1546457766047.jpg (2472x2000, 325K)

He got triggered by the pirate king bit. That's his goal after all and he has to keep his subordinates in line.

You are wrong

Attached: D1EU4CcUwAAs87m.jpg (834x1024, 142K)

4kids dub was shit. Sanji constantly sounded like he had the sniffles.

Ok? Not sure why you felt the need to repeat what I said. Or are you one of those retards that "boycotted" him only to get complete ignored by Japan?

Probably in full view on the Xbox One version and censored on the PS4 version.

>the only character who actually acts like a pirate

You want to know how I know you either don't read One Piece or have no clue about what pirates were like?

>retarded shipperfags in one piece too
Huh, I never really pegged One Piece as the type to have mentally retarded tumblr shippers like you.

Because One Piece is also shit.

Sure, " not a shipper" user

>weeb pretends to know about actual pirates and thinks a ragtag group of retards with superpowers who refuse to do anything morally dubious are what pirates were
I hate to be the one to tell you this user, but One Piece isn't real.

IT'S GONNA BE A GRAND BATTLE

>top three

Attached: Oh_for_fuck_sakes.png (567x561, 379K)

So that's a "no", then? Fine by me.

Attached: 1371552796215.gif (428x769, 1.95M)

Do both up until about Marineford then hop over to manga only. Manga is superior overall but the anime especially the earlier adaption captures it's adventure romance themes perfectly with amazing voice acting and soundtrack.

Attached: 4kids.jpg (692x1008, 326K)

waste of space posting

>for fuck sakes
Are we meme-ing? There are so many illiterates out there I am waiting most patiently for the "diamond dozen" pasta.

So how many people do you think bought this expecting a gay porno?

Attached: 10832911-1374251730-230784.jpg (960x960, 188K)

NOOOOOOOO BROS! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BURY BOYW! NOOOOO

Yeah because that is TOTALLY what I or anyone else said. You're totally not super retarded and incapable of understanding basic English ;)

what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 135354965465.jpg (1280x1271, 416K)

Holy fuck One Piece fags are pathetic. I've read One Piece since the first volume and at least I am capable of admitting JoJo is objectively better in every single way. Fights are a thousand times better, as are characters, and the overall writing of the plot.
Literally fucking everything.
OP is literally for kids, and the only reason I've kept up with it is that the first volume was released when I WAS a kid.

How the fuck is it a "brony series"?

Jojo is the MLP of anime

It isn't, One Piece fanboys are mentally deficient manbabies. JJBA is superior to OP in every way possible. Both are good, but only JoJo is a masterpiece out of these two.

X-Files games are decent

>Expecting a good game from a shitty game who never ends

Attached: chadhan.jpg (480x360, 17K)

That doesn't even make any sense.

Explain your reasoning instead of slapping buzzword titles.

kys and your homo shit

One Piece shouldn't have an anime. It shines as a manga.

Attached: 1539112050707.jpg (204x248, 9K)

Your manga has actual trannies

Just put daisuke san at the helm to make a guilty gear style fighter. Make each figher unique, Devil fruits are weird and the game should be weird and quirky

digimon is the reverse situation. it started with games and branched out into licensed anime later, not the other way around.

I remember being around for Enies Lobby, and it lasted all the way to Thriller Bark before abruptly getting taken off the air. If One Piece ever came back Toonami they're so far behind that it's not even worth it anymore. Then again, Toonami's made other baffling decisions, like fucking airing Boruto and Naruto, when the latter is still stuck in filler hell right before the final war arc.

Nothing homo about it. You're a brilliant example of the OP fan community, probably 30 years old but think and behave like you're 12. Just latch onto any basic shonen shit out there and call everything better written gay, yeah that'll teach them.

>And I wish the Digimon Adventure game got localized
there's a translation patch for it.

Flawhats DLC when?

Attached: 1328010794943.png (955x494, 961K)

Sin City is literally the same experience whether you read the comic or watch the movie.

This lmao. OP actually literally has an army of trannies and homos and they are being pushed as "good and respectable" people in the plot.
Meanwhile in JoJo, literally no one is gay in 30 years of manga except two minor side characters that appear in a flashback and get killed within the same page they are introduced.

Why don't they just make a linear action game from East Blue to some part of the story? Every One Piece game is some open world gaiden shit now, it's annoying and unnecessary.

>Still falling for the Arc Sissy meme

Since when did we start listening to IGNorant?

Attached: 1512935960070.jpg (436x371, 40K)

Nami is almost 100% sure to be gay

I'm still getting it.

Imu sama is Dragon's wife and Luffy's mother.

They are the best anime fighting game devs out there, by far. No one else comes anywhere even close.

No wait I think they made it to Sabaody, it's honestly a fucking blur just how much really happened because of all the filler episodes and random specials thrown in all over.

>I can't wrap my head around how *this* is the most popular anime.
It's not. It's the most popular MANGA.

Too much effort, when you can just make the same game every year and One Piece fanboys are retarded enough to buy it.

>open world One Piece game
>no ocean traversal

What's the point?

>Fights are a thousand times better,
O MY SAME TYPE OF STAND
O MY GOLDEN EXPERIENCE REQUIEM

Lol no she isnt dyke

Suppose they do make a 2D fighter akin to FighterZ. Who do you want in the roster?

>Nami commented how sexy Kalifa was in Enies Lobby and wanted her to be her secretary, before realising she was not a creepy old man
>In Thriller bark, exclaimed in panic that she was too young for marriage and wanted to "experiment" first
Makes sense to me.

Attached: Nami Robin_pool in one piece.jpg (480x640, 78K)

>warm piss
>good
this is a 18+ site.

>loud obnoxious fan base
> le "funny" memes being spawn everywhere
>constantly have to make everything a reference to their shitty series
I see the resemblance

Nami's Namis

Attached: 1545022792903.jpg (600x800, 52K)

There is no implication dumb flamebaitfag. There are PLENTY of shitty anime games that always come out. It simply has to do with the budget and development team.

a license means you don't need to spend money on a good product, as the hordes of enslaved drones will buy it to support your name anyway. see also : starwars, Disney, anything by Capcom.

>shitty anime have shitty games
It's not rocket science

Dammit! is it censored on PS4 and uncensored on Xbox One?

I haven't read Wano for like 4 months now. Is it still so boring you'd want to kill yourself?

>gag
>she said "adventure"
Lol at people wanting characters to be gay

But those games are all good. Or were, at least.

Attached: Disney.png (1617x1045, 1.47M)

It has its moments.

Attached: 10.png (913x1300, 693K)

Literally nothing is happening in the arc so far

yeah man, the totally censored Luffy's stretchy dong.

Attached: lolffy.jpg (686x457, 104K)

Nope,there are other gay characters in JJBA.DIO,Pucci,Tiziano and Squalo,All of them are evil SOBs that get killed in increasingly funny ways tho.

Name fifteen characters that act like swashbuckling pirates in One Piece

Must be the translators fault then.

Attached: experiment.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

>anime
Read the manga

>SAME TYPE OF STAND
Literally one instance of that happening in 30 years of JoJo chapters, and you whine about that? Besides it makes sense storywise, since Jotaro inherited his Stand from Dio due to the ancestral blood connection to Jonathan. It was kind of Jonathan that had The World, in a way.
>Gold Experience Requiem
There is literally nothing wrong with this. The final 1/3 of Part 5's length is about getting an Arrow because it can upgrade your Stand, it is known long beforehand Gold Experience upgrades that that is exactly what will happen if Giorno gets the Arrow. It is literally THE plot point, and the final fight revolves around who gets the Arrow.
It is a fantastic fight.

pokemon has a shitty anime with good games until gen 6

Attached: tumblr_inline_ninssfpZvn1rgwkud.gif (314x296, 713K)

So every single one of your complaints is literally only related to the anime only fanbase, not the actual anime or manga series itself.
See? You have no argument against JoJo. The series itself is god tier, it's just the anime onlies that are cancerous Redditors. That will never, ever change how good the fucking series is.

I forgot about that.

Astro Boy Omega Factor is one of the best love letters to not only Astro, but almost all of Tezuka's works.

The final episode Toonami aired was the filler one where Brook tries to fit in with the crew, right before Sabaody, and the final scene is him playing the violin for the crew as the ship sails off into the golden sunset.

>Shounen garbage gets garbage games
Why would you expect otherwise.

The best One Piece game will be the one after OP finally ends.

Because sometimes they get good games

Attached: 619ZVJV345L._SX342_.jpg (342x306, 49K)

Mitchell Seltzman's Jump Force review: "Basic fighting system, unambitious story, lack of voice acting in most scenes, random difficulty spikes, convoluted upgrading system, terrible AI/artificial difficulty, and stale combat. Above all else Jump Force is just lacking in polish. The character creation has very few options, The load times are long, the framerate in cutscenes is terrible, you can't skip cutscenes, the animation outside of combat is bad, and there is no English dub option. If you're down to SMASH SOME BUTTONS. Jump Force's fighting system allows for a few hours of shallow-fun before it gets stale and repetitive. The bland story feels half-baked and never does anything interesting with it's impressive roster of beloved characters." He gave Jump Force a 6.3/10 listing it as "Okay"

Mitchell Seltzman's One Piece World Seeker review: Combat is repetitive, tedious missions, AI lacks difficult, movement system is bad, and other crew members are not playable. But the story and animation looks great. Better give it a 4.8/10 listing it as bad. Goes on to compare One Piece to Spider-Man for whatever reason (That didn't even make sense to me or why he did that). The movement in Spider-Man and One Piece are completely different and not related or relevant to one another at all. Looks like he couldn't come up with an accurate comparison so he just settled on Spider-Man.

Yeah I wouldn't take anything this guy reviews seriously if he gave Jump Force a 6.3 and World Seeker a 4.8 when it should be painfully obvious that he had a much worse problem with Jump Force. Maybe he did have high expectations and I get that as a fellow hardcore One Piece fan, but it's still pretty sad that he thought Jump Force was worthy of a 6.3. I played and beat Jump Force, and if anything it deserved a 4.8 if not lower. Jump Force was just horrible and yet he gave it a 6.3 while World Seeker got a 4.8. Just let that sink in for a minute. IGN has incompetent and laughable reviewers.

Looks like spiderman OP edition, how is this worse than spiderman?

>Pirate Warriors 6
>Over 200 playable characters, including Woopslap and Condoriano
Hell yeah.

>Looks like Spider-Man

Fuck off. The IGN reviewer said the same thing. It has nothing to do with Spider-Man and looks nothing like Spider-Man's movement system at all. They're completely different.

Combat and missions are repetitive, no playable characters other than Luffy, and there aren't enough movement abilities to keep your momentum.

I fucking love Eyeshield 21

THE GREAT ICEBERG LABOON

Read manga, watch G-8 filler arc after Skypia. Watch any other important moments or arcs you really like.

Nigga, I read the manga and watch the anime however I please.
I used to stream the anime on weekends.

Attached: Best Robin.png (640x480, 474K)

>mfw One Piece didn't end when it should and japs decided to milk the shit out of it instead
>It's probably going to have another 500 overstretched episodes until it's sorry conclusion
>mfw OP legacy is ruined forever

Attached: 1410746959483.jpg (500x301, 42K)

One Piece isn't worth watching because meme Toei animation and most of it's games are ass.

I'm not entirely sure of how many others are out there but I think this is one of the few examples of a piece of media that is literally only good in one format, and that's only after a certain point.

so mlp of animes then

Attached: 500459.png (1280x1024, 550K)

They keep handing the franchise to shitty developers. If they had any brains they would make a turn based RPG in the One Piece universe with a whole new story and new characters. One Piece universe is perfect for an RPG. Instead we get garbage action games and musou shit.

Attached: [yibis]_One_Piece_640_[720p][CF494732].mkv_snapshot_19.05_[2017.12.20_19.25.56].png (1280x720, 1.4M)

>the Attack of the Saiyans game on DS was actually really well liked among fans as a DBZ JRPG, and apparently there was a Japan-only sequel
>actual JRPG spinoffs and adaptations of shonen series are ultra rare, japan-only and often don't even get fan translations
>bamco just publishes the same beat em up brawler bullshit or fighting games and maybe adds open spaces to do it in when koei tecmo isn't just making yet another musou, even if some musou are good

Attached: 200 percent mad.png (388x218, 237K)

I shit you not.
This is a real screenshot from the anime. It's not even part of a panning shot. Camera literally lingers on the tits while they are talking about child abductions.

Attached: High budget tits.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

It was better than Hyrule Warriors but since it doesn't have Zelda characters in it people won't give it the rightful spot it deserves

>and apparently there was a Japan-only sequel
no I don't think there was

sauce for ringo pls

Guess i'm just misremembering then.

Yeah I've always been a manga purist when it comes to One Piece, and I'm one of the few people who actually started following it when it first came to the states in like 2002 or something, but even that went to shit after the timeskip.

They have a tight budget after all.

Attached: 1539792560898.jpg (1280x1394, 467K)

>bleach beating normie marvelfag academia
good

Not really related, but is 3D2Y any good?

I've completely forgot what that movie was about.
Only thing that I remember is the shredded dress Hancock.

The last time I watched OP was back when the episodes were in the 100s and the Z movie.

the otaku crowd eating shit is exactly why they know they can get away with putting minimal effort in

>Z
Delicious loli Nami.

Attached: chibi-nami-in-the-one-piece-movie-z_o_2464723.jpg (541x915, 106K)

World Seeker? More like World seeking a better game!

Attached: mung_quiz_main.jpg (282x398, 19K)

Explain dragonball and nardo

Katakuri definetly

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (1033x397, 80K)

16 years old.

Attached: bb56cb092602e486e031d28bdc8f6b99.gif (640x360, 987K)

and that's a good thing

tfw lost 100 hours of gameplay. I...I just cant go back.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

jeez, fujitora was a broken ass motherfucker in this game

>Arc System JoJo
I-Is this legit? Could my dreams come true?

Attached: 1551771732071.png (538x717, 134K)

>western reviewers hate censorship
your mental gymnastics and "Sony! Out of nowhere!?" reveal a new level of rent-free

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (403x550, 20K)

Shouldn't take it too seriously, it's a Ganbarion game, caring about their reviews is like caring about Suda game reviews.

The Unlimited games already got middling reviews and they were great games for fans with a lot of fanservice and content. Also Pandora's Tower which was amazing.

Just don't be a retard and expect tepid generic AAA from the game and you're golden.

Attached: 89877.jpg (2327x3313, 1.75M)

>writing is better

this is how I know you're just shitposting, JoJo has some of the worst plot-hole addled "I just make shit up as I go" writing of all time

I have no idea why people praise Araki when hes such a shit writer and his art continues to get worse over time

Attached: a83e86d640af6e8aefead925625d77a0.png (749x433, 494K)

because shonen retards dont care about quality and buy everything that has their favorite characters in them?

fucking jump force sold. you dont deserve good games.

Attached: 59690c08c50c2956008b4b45-750-563.jpg (750x563, 57K)

>generic musou shit that's literally buttonmashing while looking at your TV to watch Lord of the Rings reruns is fucking amazing
Why would ANYONE care what you brainlet have to say lol?

What a slut.

That’s hilarious!
Even though it’s all the same I still love SJ. It’s like Scooby Doo, I know what it is but I’m okay with it.

Attached: 5B9FE381-B017-4E55-863A-7AFF8E2C463A.jpg (3264x2448, 2.65M)

Read, they butchered the anime and it really shows after 200+

what if i hate all strawhat and only like doflamingo?

Oh shit, I'm a lolicon now

It didnt.

>open world one piece game
>only one island, no sailing

Also 16 years old (at the time).

Attached: Vivi.jpg (1181x1748, 1.98M)

then you have patrician taste

Attached: doffy the king.jpg (700x800, 128K)

why one piece cant make a budokai tenkaichi 3 like game?

Attached: 1538074197050.png (878x510, 882K)

Isn't that what Burning Blood was?

>People still read OP

How can people stand that faggot Luffy? I honestly dropped the manga because of him

>Jouranalists can't combo so they resort to GoW axe throw/ safe distance move
typical.

I've been saying this for years, but I'd love a One Piece RPG that plays like a classic squaresoft title.

It feels like that's the best way to deal with how One Piece's combat works.

Kind of, but Tenkaichi 3 had a better, more varied roster (and probably a better fighting system. I haven't played BT3 recently enough to compare them honestly).

The series would work well as a turn-based RPG

I'd honestly take another musou game or a one piece xenoverse

Good games cost money to make,user.
No company wants to actually spend money unless they're promised atleast 4x as much in profit.
So they cut corners and costs, knowing the fanbase is just going to buy it anyway. Because its a fucking video game of what they like.

If you want good anime vidya, you're gonna have to wait for a new anime to become the next DBZ or wait until they hire a bunch of extremely skilled (and likely expensive) devs on their team.

so mlp then

>Wan Piss
>Kazuya Nakai voices a one-eyed swordsman who uses three swords at once
>Sengoku Basara
>Kazuya Nakai voices a one-eyed swordsman who uses six swords at once
How will the inevitable next one-eyed swordsman effectively use twelve swords at once? Three in each hand and three in each foot?

DB and DBZ are excellent you contrarian

One Piece is already bigger than DBZ though, at least when it comes to it's home market.

That's why people are frustrated. I would assume. It doesn't surprise me cause the anime's shit, so why should the games have any effort put into them? The Japanese will eat up anything One Piece related so long as the manga is high quality.

DB, sure, DBZ.....no
I've seen it posted on here before that everything after like Frieza was Toriyama actively trying to get shitcanned and brother I believe it

>One Piece is already bigger than DBZ though
it's big but not that big
by your logic this should have sold better than FighterZ

it released, it just doesn't get patched ever