Are there any good horror games for this gen?

Are there any good horror games for this gen?

We don't get too much of them anymore

Attached: el ayuwoki.jpg (620x465, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcicOBS9mBU
youtu.be/kpOblKVixEY?t=17m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone with an IQ above 90 actually believe he touched kids?

Why he couldn't?

no but you need to be really braindead to think he didn't.

There is no way his dick even stll worked, he had no interest in sex

dio mio el ayuwoki hee hee...

Why did they bring him back from the grave? Let the man rest

yeah man let's just ignore it.

Reninder to you discord Retardera tranny tards that Michael Jackson was chemically castrated, meaning he had no sex drive whatsoever. Leaving Neverland is a scam by two faggots making baseless alligations with no evidence other than "I remember" who are coincidentally in financial trouble as the Documentary was made

well yeah. He was acquitted and the "victims" admitted to trying to extort him.
Some documentary by a guy who literally helped Saville go free isn't evidence.

They rebuilt him. He's now stronger than he ever was.

Why does it need to involve necromancy?

basado mexibro

People who know about the court case and the accusers don't believe it. The rest believe what they're told.

>good
Sure, stuff like Evil Within 2, reRE2 and Soma have been pretty decent but nothing truly great or envelope pushing other than RE7 in VR, which is owed far more to the technology than the game itself. Still the most impactful survival horror experience I’ve had on account of it. It’s a shame it didn’t revitalize the genre. Unfortunately walking simulators are just easier to put out and retards by them up.

Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 2

trips of hee hee

How sick is it that these two dicksucking faggots are now making these aquitted accusations to a dead man? Sometimes I wish for a third World War so these Beverly hill California fucks get drafted and die at the hands of an angry chinese or russian soldier.

what the fuck am i looking at?

call me when they remake 3, and not that shitty game with a ""police station"" that looks like a fucking funhouse

ayuwoki

We can only wish, he never deserved all the shit he got

why do you keep posting this thread

just face it, your idol stuffed young boys.

The FBI wanted to interrogate Micheal Jackson because of the accusations so they managed to revive him from the dead to do so

No one will ever know for sure if he did or didn't do it. The only thing I can think of that would change my mind is if Culkin finally came out and accused him. That isn't going to happen though.

Macauly Culkin spent a lot of time with him when he was a kid, and he says he doesn´t think MJ ever molested anyone.

Keep in my Culkin is someone notorious for talking openly about child abuse in the entertainment industry.

Oops, meant to quote

>criminal investigation found him not guilty in over 40 accounts that were brought against him in the trial
>some accusers literally proven as fake
>journalists who spend time with him as well as private investigators say they dont believe anything is true either
>years later
>guy is dead and can't defend himself anymore
>you know what guys? I think he actually did it based on nothing but the old and already dismissed evidence!
this new shit is literally the worst case of confirmation bias I've ever seen and literally nothing but a poor attempt to sway the beliefs of a new generation that didnt witness the original shitshow.

People really don’t appreciate the work from has done across sekiroulsborne to keep a semblance of the horror genre alive. Kuon was a major influence on large parts of sekiro.

I have no doubts that he had interactions with kids that to society's standards are uncommon possibly damaging to them, but I don't think any of it was malicious or sexual
he was just a weirdo that wanted to be a kid and hang out with other kids
does that mean that he did shit he should in bed with them? I dunno, it's possible, he was clearly mentally ill to some extent
and there's no doubt there is (and has always been) a huge campaign to ruin his public image and manufacture outrage against him

Get your own thread

Use a better pic

Can anyone give me some context on the pic

>did shit he shouldn't
sorry, mistype

>he was just a wierdo but NO NO NO pedo is too much.

Anyone can agree that he was a eccentric weirdo who tried hard to stay a child.
But anyone trying to say he diddled kids when they literally tried hard to put it on him with that trial that was dismissed as bullshit, is just a moron who can't help dismissing that eerie feeling they got from the guy and need to explain it with literal pedophilia.

It's a spanish meme. The pic is from a video of a creepy MJ animatronic that some dude made.

Look up ayuwoki

he's not my idol, I'm just not a reactionary loser who asks how high when influencers say jump.
I'll take court proceedings over netflix hogwash, thanks.

yes, based on many pieces of evidence and accounts, he's not a pedo

You've posted this thread for DAYS now OP

For an alleged pedophile that surrounded himself with kids constantly, why did only 2 kids come forward surely if he actually had those kind of urges he wouldn't be able to help himself

how do you care with an IQ below 80?

el ayuwoki...
el hee hee...
Dios nos guarde...

There is a big gap between "I want to be a kid" and "I want to diddle kids".

Me for example, I molest women but that doesn´t mean I am a restera tranny.

>daily EL HEE HEE thread
why

The Horror genre will get a reawakening when VR goes mainstream. Mark my words.

Attached: ayuwoki.jpg (1200x675, 332K)

He was such a good person and did so much for the world.

And yet, the posibility of him fucking kids seem plausible too.

Damn it MJ

AYUWOKI

Are you implying people with an IQ over 89 don't exist?

Sure, but is it going to awaken to RE9 or paranormal activity: the VR experience? I’d rather it stay dead if the latter.

JANNY, ARE YOU OKAY?
JANNY, ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY, JANNY?
JANNY, ARE YOU OKAY?
JANNY, ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY, JANNY?

>ayuwoki comes from the song "smooth criminal" where MJ sings "Anne are you OK?"
kek

>>criminal investigation found him not guilty in over 40 accounts that were brought against him in the trial

lol not the first trial which was settled out of court for +$20M

MJ preyed on kids that came from low SES families who had no one that really cared about them. Culkin was neither -- he was already a star by the time MJ started hanging out with him and probably had agents that would let him pull the "come sleep in my bed, no other adults" shit.

wouldn't*

youtube.com/watch?v=XcicOBS9mBU
Reminds me of this

Mexican memes are so good

Spics are fucking crazy

It will have both and you know it. VR won't change the Horror genre, it will just dramatically amplify the effects it causes on the player as he/she plays the game, making it a more unique and unforgetable experience.

People with taste will still opt for the survival/psychological horror than those teenage/kid morons who can only understand jumpscares.

Attached: 1552487383019.jpg (300x300, 31K)

And where's the evidence? Yeah you can talk the most horrific shit imaginable but with no factual evidence to source besides "listen and believe" all you do is drag MJ's, a dead man's name through the gutter. He did all this creepy shit because he never had a childhood not because he was a pedophile. No sleepovers or videogame time with friends at 9 years old because his parents were whoring him out to the nusic industry.

EO

You absolute fucking retards
Can't we have ONE el hee hee or horror thread without talking about some random idiot's documentary? Every thread ends the same way with "he diddled them" or "he didn't diddle them"
We hear the same arguments every fucking time every single thread, neither side will convince the other and it just ends in endless shitflinging. We could have a fun thread but you always have to come in to ruin the threads every time

Attached: 1532927704764.png (757x679, 373K)

See, we want to make sure that reddit picks it up and runs it into the into the ground, before we finally stop.

Attached: 1521948324180.jpg (600x600, 34K)

The first accuser was a dentist who needed to pay off child support even though he was a fucking dentist, he shouldn't have had any trouble paying it off. There are way too many factors that point to extortion more than anything genuine.

I thought it was spanish for demon or monster similar to those amerimutt memes.

I mean, he did touch kids
youtu.be/kpOblKVixEY?t=17m24s

>OP is directly related to MJ
hurr
Start a thread with another pic then

Then start the thread with a different image you crackhead

Attached: Iggor.png (600x398, 382K)

>both and you know it
I wish I did but the only future I can see is bleak and getting bleaker. I haven’t felt good about vidya since silent hills was cancelled and it probably would’ve been middling anyway. The conditions that created the PS2 golden age of survival horror simply cannot be recreated and no indie developers seem interested in stepping up to the plate.

parents wanted money and mj that boipucci.

>MJ preyed on kids

His case wasn't OJ "yeah we know he did it but the cops bungled the evidence so we can't use it, so he gets off free" Simpson. The evidence was brought to trial, 40 accounts were investigated and nobody found them to be true.

Attached: 1344148836882.png (499x358, 267K)

read the FBI report.
He did it and you're a retard to think he didn't.

>believing an alphabet agency

False meme, move along.

Attached: 1536620883367.jpg (593x554, 84K)

>el HEHE

Did the police finally catch Ayuwoki?

he has 3 kids??

>rich and powerfull man molests kids
IMAGINE MY SHOCK!!
whats next? water is wet?

In that case please go back and stay there.

>DUDE THE FBI INVESTIGATED HIM AND DIDN'T CHARGE HIM SO THERE
>yeah he got off but the report says...
>WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE FBI SAYS

Attached: 1545252156948.gif (200x256, 2.72M)

>el HEHE
Bros, I go to sleep at 3 AM unironically because of this meme
Mexicans have memed it into reality. Just look it up.
It already has victims

Attached: 1551123474296.png (977x1180, 283K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY

In defense of MJ

Unless we start holding atheltes accountable for their horseshit, I'm gonna keep venerating musicians despite theirs.

brasil is having their own columbine right now

Attached: 1552485546185-1.png (810x1080, 1.03M)

Actually, some studies have come out recently that water can indeed be wet given the proper conditions, such as heavy rainfall or cliche posting tropes.

Golden Ages come and go user, have hope. It's almost certain we will experience one again in vidya in a matter of years with the speed that trends come and go and technology advances.

Attached: 483.jpg (606x817, 61K)

He didn nothing wrong though.
And I don't mean in a LOL TOUCHIGN KIDS IS FINE HAHA US 4CHANNERS AMIRITE way, I mean he is litearlly innocent of all charges other than being a fucking messed up weirdo. Guy genuinely had a heart of gold and was devestated by how the media and popular opinion regarded him after the accusations.

>find horror game threads interesting and comfy
>dumb fuck faggot OP starts every one with this garbage wetback meme
>now its full of people arguing about someone who's been dead for a whole fucking decade
kys spic faggot OP

Attached: 1540330885615.jpg (389x386, 46K)

Fucking FBI. They should be investigating those vampires in the Midwest, instead of Michael.

yeah i know this feel, nobody wants to talk about how the genre is actually dead and its most likely the people talking about michael jackson who are killing it.

these same people are probably scared of real horror so they deflect it with humor. horror itself will never be popular enough because of how manny people are legit scared.

>vampires in the Midwest
Shh....

Attached: 1523201951202.jpg (420x420, 24K)

Ayuwoki?

dont say this to me. i dont know what this is

>Guy genuinely had a heart of gold and was devestated by how the media and popular opinion regarded him after the accusations.
yeah I would be devastated too...

>OP starts his thread with a shitty meme pic
>Wonder why no-one cares about any form of on-topic discussion

It was doomed the second OP decided to use dumb fucking meme. Probably a spic too.

Attached: 1550672475942.jpg (433x427, 86K)

He was a nigger, of course he sexually assaulted people