Otto literally finds out peter is spiderman because he caught him repairing the suit at the start of the game (when he...

>otto literally finds out peter is spiderman because he caught him repairing the suit at the start of the game (when he says "of course it was you")
>in the last battle he calls him parker and peter is shocked that he knew it was him
What the fuck is this retarded shitty ass writing? It singlehandedly ruined the whole fucking story, not that it was that great to brgin with.

Attached: Spider-Man-Playstation-4-E3-2018-Trailer.jpg (970x545, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xVi15mGZlR4?t=9184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He thought he was the guy who made his suit you dotard.

I dunno, I genuinely thought Oc was a dipshit that thought Peter was just Spidermans costume repairer.

My biggest problem with this Spidey is how,after 8 years, he's still so naive. He was easily tricked by Otto, Felicia and her father.

Peter's a fucking loser nerd, Otto thought he was Spidey's personal suit engineer.

You're skipping the part where Otto said "Oh you're the guy who makes Spider-Man's gear".

It made sense he'd think Parker makes his suits considering he is a smart as shit scientist and doesnt appear to be strong enough to be spidey himself.

That's even worse. That means he's so fucking stupid that he thought a guy who sounds like spiderman, is built like spiderman, and has a real fucking spider-man suit isn't in fact spiderman.

Actual Spider man doesn't look strong enough to be Spider man though. He is small and wiry yet his strength is tremendous

Otto knew all along that Peter was Spiderman he just made Peter think he didn't know it was him brainlet

The point is he was lying. He had already figured it out, but he was feigning ignorance and pretending like he just thought Peter was Spider-Man's gear maker in order to not risk tipping his hand in the future.

so?

Otto obviously knew Peter was spiderman and decided to give him a "hurrrr you must be spiderman's assistant" line. Peter is the retard for actually buying it.

because Peter didn't want to believe that Otto became evil until he put on the tentacles, but the revelation that he knew he was Spider Man all along yet still continued with his evil plans that would inevitably put him at odds with Peter meant that he'd always prioritized his revenge against Osborne over their friendship, even to the point where he was willing to kill Peter if he got in his way

What if Otto caught Peter shirtless and said how strong he is? That'd be weird haha

Attached: b389d70098d8d4f86048d28ba20cabe8.jpg (1145x669, 108K)

Not sure you got the point of the scene. Otto isn't an idiot, he knew Peter was Spider-Man from that moment on but pretended like he thought he was just his suit guy. The question is if he was doing that so Peter could continue to be both Spider-Man and his assistant (Nice Ock) or if he was hiding his knowledge so he could keep tabs on him and eventually use it as leverage later on if Peter interfered with his plans (Bad Ock). Its probably some of both given the way the machine was fucking with his head.

The implication is that Otto knew but pretended he didn't. Probably because he liked Peter and Spider-Man and didn't want to make their life more difficult, but also because deep down he probably projected onto Spider-Man and saw him as an instrument of justice, and imagined he would eventually take down Osborn. Peter isn't so much shocked that Otto knew but upset that he would put Peter through so much bullshit despite knowing who he was the entire time. Keep in mind this is a person Peter idolized as what he wanted to be. And then Otto turned out to be a complete scumbag who killed a ton of people, including Aunt May in the long run.

Doc had short term memory loss from using the arms you retard.

So not only is Peter stupid, the player is supposed to be stupid too to be shocked by that "big" reveal in the end.

Peter just hoped that Otto really thought he was only the suit-fixer, there wasn't much else he could do. The fact that Otto pretended like he didn't know SM was Peter until the very end of the game solidified the notion in Peter's mind that he really didn't know his identity. He had many previous chances to tell him he knew since they'd became adversaries, and exposing his identity would fuck up Spider Man's life badly, but he still pretended he didn't

The big reveal wasnt otto knowing, but otto being genuinely evil, without the whole thing with the arms affecting his brain

It’s not a reveal you moron. The twist is the depths to which Otto has sunk and that he may have always been that way. Please don’t be American

Yeah, he is kinda stupid. At least willfully ignorant about Otto given how much he respected and admired him.

where are his nipples

Batman still gets played by Catwoman regularly. I fucking hate otherwise competent/capable characters acting like morons because they're erect.

>why did a character in my video games able to lie?

It's not that he's stupid, he just trusts Otto because he looks up to him so much. So Peter wants to believe Otto. That's why he gets so pissed with "YOU KNEW?!", because it cements that Otto had betrayed that trust from the beginning.

This. Kys OP.
even though they should've made that more clear in the game

That makes no sense, if he had memory loss he would've forgotten that Peter was Spider-Man.

He clearly knew all along:
youtu.be/xVi15mGZlR4?t=9184

First and final warning. Never post here again

The whole fucking point of that ending scene was that Parker genuinely thought that Otto wouldn't have been attacking him if he knew Spiderman WAS Peter Parker. He thought Otto only knew he was helping Spiderman, but when Otto who is doing all this evil shit, slowly killing his aunt and threatening to kill him too, reveals that no I know you're Parker my student and friend, he goes apeshit because it means the person he trusted is an evil fucker who would genuinely hurt him despite their prior relationship.

He clearly didnt actually beleive that and was putting peter into a false sense of security

No, you're a faggot and an idiot.

When Otto catches you with the suit he acts like he thinks you're the guy who makes spidermans suit, the game literally tells you this.

Near the end he reveals he knew you were spiderman instead of thinking you were the suitmaker. Brainlet idiot faggot. I can't fucking stand mouthbreathers like you who plays game like an ignorant buttonmashing retard. The dialogue is right there, might aswell listen to it zoomerfag, or were your ADHD brain not stimulated enough as soon as the gameplay went to a cutscene and you had to slip up your phone and look at epic TIKTOKs? I sincerely hope you die.