Never played this series. I heard it was good. Which one i should start with?

If the series is so good that it makes me want to play another after finishing one, the i’d rather play them in order

But if the game really tires me after one game then i rather start with the best one.

Opinion?

Attached: 4217266B-E4EE-4229-B171-BC39392FF72B.jpg (320x320, 45K)

That's the only Megaman game i actually finished. Also played the other ones but dropped them halfway through because some of them have some really gay annoying shit and yea they are all kind of the same.
I hear 4's the best one.

Play them in order, stop at 3. If you really want more, play 4.

Star Force never happened

3 is the best one to start with good story, and great postgame content

After some research. I read not many like 4 and suggested to skip it, but it seems anons have different opinion here?

I want to suck shota cocks

Start at 2 and play the rest but skip 4
Star force game are somewhat different but if you want to try play 1 and 3

play 1-3 by release order
skip 4

Start with 2, skip 4, play 1 later

3 is the best one. Skip 4, it's pure arse.

I marathoned all of them last summer. I had a blast and it's a great change of pace from playing the latest games.

Starforce 3 was GOAT. 1 had lots of flaws but was enjoyable and 2 improved a lot.

Try 1 first, it is kinda rough due more being more of a "proof of concept" but try to stay with it at least until you beat Numberman, if get frustrated by some of the more questionable things in it like the Samey Internet design and inabillity to run from battle without a specific chip then try 2 since it solved basically every issue 1 had, but 1 is still the first one even as rough as it is and it has a PLOT TWIST that is casually spoiled in later games. And they are all incredibly easy to emulate so you know, not like it kills you t give the first one a whirl.

2 and 3 are generally considered the best ones and it is easy to see why. 6 is no slouch either and good series finale. 4 is terrible and perfectly skippable, 5 is Damage Control for 4 and has a neat gimmick that is basically what will determine if you like it or not.

Attached: 1379446708570.jpg (720x320, 241K)

Just finished marathoning 1 through to 6 (apart from 6's postgame content) and I have to say it was a hell of a ride to go through, having not played the games for years beforehand. It was also my first time playing 4 and 6, and when I think back to that final "megaman battle network: END" I still feel a small hit of nostalgia for all the games I just played. Something I haven't felt in quite a while.

Overall OP, if you haven't played that series before I would recommend:

Play 1 first, you'll get the intro story, it's short and sweet and you'll also learn to appreciate the features added in subsequent games.

Play 2, it's a generally good experience and if you like it then at least do the postage up to all secret bosses.

Play 3, this is the highlight of the series in terms of content and pacing. It has a huge postage though, so don't stress about finishing that 100%, just play until you feel you've had enough of the content.

Play 4 but crank your expectations WAY WAY down. The plot is basically 3 tournament arcs and then straight into the final scenario. You'll be disappointed but at least you can say you played it and can appreciate the rest of the series. Skip the postgame for this one.

Play 5, it brings some interesting formula changes with the liberation missions but isn't quite as good as 3.

Play 6, it's at least on par with 3. Enjoy that feeling of finishing the series.

Play them all. 1 and 4 are shit but if it's your first time going through the series I suggest you play them all for the full experience. Do the same with Star Force after.

I initially wanted to marathon the series, but i dont know how long will my attention last or will i give up early before even reaching the meat of the game.

It's my favorite Mega Man sub-series, although I've never finished any of them.

Attached: jjl_color_v08_064__01.jpg (274x248, 40K)

3=2>6=5>4>1

>6=5
Almost had it

How shitty is playing this in a mobile emulator?

The only real problem with 1 is its lack of the QoL improvements from 2 on, like sub chips and folders. Also the main net is more like a confusing dungeon as opposed to having divided zones and rest centers and stuff.

You need a chip to run from battle m8

wat are you a coward

Either get a gamepad or buy the physical versions for your GBA.
The battle system needs precise and fast movement and the lack of tactile feedback from an on-screen gamepad can kill the experience.

I also dont quite understand how big the no escape option affects the game. Do people really escape from battles in RPGs?