It's a good Resident Evil 4-6 game but not a good Resident Evil 1-3 game

It's a good Resident Evil 4-6 game but not a good Resident Evil 1-3 game.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 94K)

Nah, Its the best resident 1-7 except for 4

It's not comparable to REmake, RE2 or RE3 at all.

We're not allowed to have or like Resident Evil 1-3 games anymore.

it doesn't play the same but in terms of quality it's better than RE2 and RE3

What does that even mean? A good game is a good game, fuck boy.

Attached: 1543724047153.png (683x670, 458K)

In this context, it's a good game that's in the vein of X games but doesn't do Y games justice, despite being sold off as a remake of a Y game.

The game plays nothing like 4-6. 4-6 where action games that encouraged going for specific shots on the body of enemies to trigger contextual crowd control attacks. The RE2 remake has no contextual crowd control attacks to speak of, ammunition is actually limited and don't spawn from enemies, mechanically it's way closer to 1-3, just with a third person perspective. The only real paradigm shift is that the RE2 remake encourages you to cripple zombies with the new delimbing system rather than take them down properly since it saves on ammo. The RE2 remake is arguably more survival oriented than the original RE2 and 3 since it's a lot stingier with ammo, especially on hardcore, and RE3 was basically an action game that let you craft enough ammo to nuke all of Racoon City.

Attached: leon_hat.png (354x460, 135K)

didnt even read any of the posts but i came here to say that REmake 2 and RE4 are both the best games in the series and Remake 1 shitters can suck my ass

Attached: 1376124211590.png (397x400, 70K)

They ruined Claire

Attached: 1551341195727.webm (782x958, 2.99M)

Attached: ouch! .webm (840x648, 3M)

It's the best resi game since 4

>RE2 remake is not comparable to RE2 at all

it isnt, RE2make take way too much shit from 1.5, has different game mechanics alltogether and is dark as fuck with a vignette

you best check your hyperbole
It's got the same characters and the same plot for starters, I'd call that "comparable"

It's way better than 2. Replayed the entire series after REmake 2 and the only one of the original trilogy that stands up to it is 3. 1 is really fucking good too, especially as Chris but not as imo.
2 is overrated as fuck by the way. It's atmosphere is too thin and the game is way too easy and the only interesting characters are Leon, Ben and Irons. As poorly written and goofy as 3 was, the gameplay more than made up for it and it never felt lazy like the sewers in 2.
I will give 2 the best soundtrack though

>its
Too early for grammar I guess.

PS1 babby here
The remakes blow the classics out of the water and only a deluded drone who hasn't played them would think otherwise.
REmake, REVII, and RE4 are the best entries in the series, which is still shit compared to Dino Crisis 2

That is actually correct. It's is the contraction for "it is", like "that's" is the contraction for "that is".

Possessive "its" does not have an apostrophe

just because it has similarities in basic structure doesnt make it compareable, its like compaing RE2 to CV just because both games have claire and she's looking for her brother

oops I misread that, carry on.
Oh well, maybe some ESL will read my post and learn something

Based.

Attached: F25B1C14-1A6E-4F40-84ED-1964FF8C3B42.jpg (890x698, 79K)

but RE2 and CV are extremely comparable

Martinez did nothing wrong

Attached: Birkin tape.webm (1056x594, 2.99M)

they arent, if they are then why dont you give a comparrison?

It's her eyes that are the problem

>completed forgotten soldier with a time of 4:29
>completed 4th survivor with a time of 9:04
>still can't complete no time to mourn or runaway for whatever fucking reason
fuck me

Attached: 1550889805623.jpg (435x502, 145K)

I loved the REmake, and REmake2 is the best survival horror RE including the originals.

-both fixed-cam survival horror games from the same series made by the same dev
-both have the same mechanics and gameplay (this is important)
-Claire is a main character in both and like you said she is still looking for her brother and still fighting Umbrella's BOWs
-came out only 2 years after RE2, was originally supposed to be the real RE3

Is that enough? A game that is truly not comparable to RE2 would be closer to something like Quake 3 Arena. Not another RE game

Oh yes for sure, I mean look at them

Attached: closeup.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

>only listing the core mechanics
can you compare anything of substance like gameplay, enemies, people, weapons, story,etc?
no? then they're both different games that CANNOT be compared

What's Kamiya's role going to be in RE8/R3make?

It's more akin to the Revelations games than any of the numbered titles. Revelations tried to go back to survival horror roots but without tank controls. RE2RE takes it a step further by giving knives durability and making them consumables to get out of grabs like in the early games.

She looks autitic
I like it

>can you compare anything of substance like gameplay, enemies, people, weapons, story,etc?
Yes but I'm not going to waste my time typing it out for your dense ass. Okay fine here's one: you shoot T-virus zombies (same enemies) with a pistol (same weapon) as Claire Redfield (same character) from a fixed camera perspective that uses the exact same control scheme in both games (same gameplay)

So, is the game done? Will we get more DLC, or was this it?

literally the opposite opinion everyone has you can't make b8 so obvious

worst comparaison i see on re2

Based