Video game creepypasta

>Video game creepypasta
>"It's a bootleg game from a flea market"

Attached: 1552334887918.jpg (370x223, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCq_UXY-5U
youtu.be/473G80r1T_w?t=95
youtu.be/vEzOylq9rnQ?t=1161
cjaymarch.fandom.com/wiki/Blood_Whistle_(Super_Mario_Bros_3_Creepypasta)
youtube.com/watch?v=4jae1pm4ui0
youtu.be/473G80r1T_w&t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People still make video game creepypastas in current year? They got banned from the wiki ages ago.

>op
>is a fag
Every fucking time.

BEN DROWNED is the most kino vidya creepypasta. change my mind

>t. Seething flea market salesman

So all of them

The Pokemon Dead Channel was pretty good

BEASTAAAAAAAAAA

Don't open this spoiler.

Attached: smile.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>the character looks at the viewer and says ssssshhhhhhhFUCK

ARGs are spooky

That's not The McDonald's Building

Hyper Realistic Blood

STILL THE BEST

>Video game creepypasta
>Red eyes

Attached: 1549562025013.png (645x773, 11K)

>ghost video on youtube
>narrator sounds like he have brain damage
youtube.com/watch?v=DHCq_UXY-5U

youtu.be/473G80r1T_w?t=95
so this is the most kino vidya creepy pasta...

number 15 burger king foot lettuce

Attached: a78.png (680x385, 388K)

>remembers a bunch of creepypastas i read from 2010 in the wiki
>all of them were deleted by the faggot LOLSKELETONS. no explanation why he deleted them
>no other place where it is posted
This is fucking ridiculous. I remember that they were kinda well written, and they were around during the days when creepypasta was getting popular. Shouldn't they archive this shit?

I remember an incredibly long one posted over on Facepunch about 10 or 9 years ago about the development of one of the GB Pokemon titles. It got super dumb and involved with a standoff with police and one of the head honchos of Pokemon, but damn if it wasn't fucking neat that someone put so much effort into a trainwreck.

This guy's channel baffles me, why does he talk like that? It's like he's on the verge of crying all the time

GOTTA HEAR ME 'FORE YOU SEE ME.

Man, this picture has not aged well at all. Looks laughable now.

he speaks that way and the number 15 meme made sure he can't drop it, it's half his appeal now

youtu.be/vEzOylq9rnQ?t=1161
19:20.

>tfw creepypastas are dead
They should of never gone mainstream tbqh.

Attached: moses disappointed.gif (294x232, 1.74M)

Most "paranormal" stuff doesnt age well as you grow older. Unless you go schizos like /x/

There's a guy who uses some fucking gif for his intro and him not making his own shit annoys me to high hell.

Attached: 1548355243033.png (959x708, 391K)

>Click video
>Doesn't go to the time linked
>"I recently released four songs"
holy shit hahahahahaaahhaahahahah

To be honest I still like the original smile.dog story, it's just that that picture used to scare me like crazy.

Also yes I know that's not the original picture that was with the story.

>Vidya creepypasta
>Everything happens in the night at 3:00 Am

Attached: IMG_20170613_114942.jpg (1000x900, 84K)

It's also a problem of changing times hampering the kayfabe/authenticity. There's a fucking creepypasta wikia ffs. These stories were things that were posted on forums, screencapped or copy/pasted to Yea Forums and other forums. They had an air of legitimacy because they couldn't be verified, but they couldn't be disproved. But if it's on the fucking creepypasta wikia, the authenticity goes out the window inherently. Same with those subreddits like nosleep. The interconnectedness of everything really destroyed the fear and intrigue surrounding these; you can't do what Marble Hornets did these days - just release a series of horror videos and keep people actually interested - because there are other things people can spend time on and we already know it's not real. There's a rather recent one, I think it started in 2016 or 2017, about a young woman who wakes up in a house in the middle of the woods. She creates video diaries as she's trying to figure out what the hell is happening to her. Ten years ago I would've been interested, but I already know it's just another youtube horror series whose way was paved by Marble Hornets.

I guess what I'm saying is the magic of creepypasta is gone.

>video game creepypasta
>HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD

I agree except the magic isn't entirely gone. It's just that it takes a lot of digging through forums to find any legitimately creepy stories now. Probably for the reasons you said, because when you find a lost gem it feels much more authentic.

That picture was always the height of cringe.

I dunno, man. It's hard to get frightened by fictional tales of ghosts anymore.. I'm more worried about getting mugged, about my nieces getting molested.

This is the one that sticks out in my mind most with the HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD trope. Even at the time and how young I was, this pasta was maximum cringe.

Attached: Blood_whistle.png (980x654, 34K)

>And then a character looked at me and screamed with a clarity the NES couldn't possibly produce

That is because 3 am is the cursed hour

Inb4McDonalds

>I know that as of what happened today, my life will become an infernal hell in which every day will be a futile struggle to retain my own sanity. After finishing this wretched collage of electronic dejection, I will embrace death like a long lost lover with open arms. Now to get on with what had come to pass.
Oh my fucking God this was even worse than I remember.

>Toad activates his bankai

>having facebook
>there are groups of normies writing plain horror stories but calling it creepypasta

>contains the phrase "hyper realistic"

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

>The Retsupurae reading of this pasta
Amazing.

what one is this? I wanna read it for the cringe now.

It was all fun until that fucker came up with a video that convince the everyone his "theory" is canon

Attached: 032.jpg (1417x1417, 334K)

>that fucking sleepycast episode where they make up a cringy creepypasta on the spot for like 20 mins

Attached: 1552340335651.png (877x1079, 599K)

Hold on to your butts kids

Attached: the_mcdonald_s_building_creepypasta_by_hereforsmut-d6w30rj.png (684x969, 191K)

It was a Game Boy Advance Blue Edition

>being this new

AAAAAAHHH WHO WAS HE?!?!

Deep fried memes are actually more scary and existential than this now.

What a timeline.

THE TROPES
>"hyper realistic eyes"
>beloved cartoon/video game primarily aimed at children
>flea market
>bootleg copy of media/unreleased/[COLOR] version
>unable to shut off the console
>game directly addresses player
>sudden extreme gore for absolutely no reason whatsoever
What did I miss

KING KONG

don't understand the appeal of the premise for a lot of these. There are thousands of wacky "games" made by tech students you will never see.

cjaymarch.fandom.com/wiki/Blood_Whistle_(Super_Mario_Bros_3_Creepypasta)

Super Mario Bros. 3: Blood Whistle (somewhat long but amazingly cringy and very tryhard, especially with the prose itself).

Reminder he raps now

Damn it what is strange figure I need know

Attached: 1540809013788.jpg (728x632, 55K)

If You See Her, Turn Off The Game > jvk1166z.esp > Ben Drowned

WATCH THE SKIES

>I opened my nintedo switsh to play suber mario ooddyssey and the game was loaded to save file 'youdie'
>this was weird because i had never opened the game before why was there a save file
>when i opened it i had 666 moons and i was in a mario world called 'super hell land' and mario was there and so was satan
>mario was getting flayed alive by satan and he was crying hyperrealistic bloody tears
>then satan looked at me and screamed i threw the switch across the room i was so scarred
>then lucifer came out of swish and said your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't (you) this post

Attached: 1525713048441.png (450x600, 449K)

one day mario decided to take a shit because hey hes mario

>one managed to get away
Ah, so the journalist is the mysterious figure

Attached: 1538408031018.jpg (479x720, 71K)

Sometimes, I still listen to Haunting Gaming while I'm walking through the suburbs during the night.

Attached: C4QXqwsUEAAIe8c[1].jpg (929x609, 45K)

I wrote a spooky story once
It was about a guy who perceived that the sun had dissapeared
Nothing changed, no apocalypse or anything, just the sun wasn't in the sky anymore
Night and Day were still the same, just no sun
He was the only one who noticed, everybody else couldn't see it
It ended with him going crazy

Attached: IMG_3870.png (979x884, 636K)

Who was sun?

YO THIS BEAT IS BANANAS

THIS IS WHERE YOU LEFT ME

Attached: 1537065726483.gif (451x322, 758K)

Fuck man, /x/ used to be my go-to site for getting spooped by creepypasta, but now on the rare chance I spot a creepypasta thread in among the eight billion "I am an alien srsly" threads the majority of posts in it will be skinwalkers or some variant on.

And they all follow the same format:
>innawoods
>strange things happen
>it smells bad
>hear my friend dave outside
>BUT WAIT DAVE IS IN THE CAR WITH ME
>9SPOOKY11ME

Attached: 1531342211251.jpg (425x345, 22K)

Let's write a vidya creepypasta one sentence at a time
>It was 3 AM in the morning at the flea market when a bloody video game cartridge caught my eye.

Attached: Mario Blanco.gif (900x506, 1.15M)

Watch the skies, traveler.

>It had a hand written label, a simple sharpie note saying "Dankey Kang 64?"

>"fuck that, I haven't played 1-63"

That reads like my dream diary

Have some non-terrible Vidya creepypasta
>inb4 fake, we all know it is but just suspend yer disbelief mang

Attached: Quake3.jpg (1316x3048, 444K)

Attached: 5zu4eu4afu4z.jpg (1748x1242, 150K)

IT'S REAAAAALLLLL

Chadahar. I remember back in like 2011/2012 I would get home from school and I'd watch his shit for hours even though it freaked me out. I was about 13 at the time. I miss the good ol' days of creepypastas. It's only a feeling you can have as a child/teen

Nothing will ever be spookier than Repercussions of Evil.

Attached: Merrywood.png (710x2824, 398K)

GOD DAMNIT

Attached: Pale Luna.png (727x2279, 1.48M)

>The whistle descended, violently striking Mario in the chest. He unleashed a bloodcurdling scream as it went into his back and out of his chest. This cry wasn’t 8-bit at all. It wasn’t even cartoon-esque.
Later
>Their laughs were deep and short, registering as barks for the 8-bit sound processor.
Later
>Realistic squishy sounds were emitted every time Mario took a step...
Later
>Technical limitations slightly hindered the interpretation of what events passed...
Later
> Her mouth got close to his ear and text rolled along at the bottom of the screen, conveying the text of what played out given the sound limitations.

Attached: AAAAA.gif (476x349, 159K)

Whoops now I'm a tranny

best creepypastas are hood horror

youtube.com/watch?v=4jae1pm4ui0

all kinds of bad shit be happenin in the hood yo, its time this story got told, instead of this borin white people shit with dudes getting scared cuz some website said BOo n shit

well, has to be second hand, can't be ebay or the history could be checked, can't be a rom otherwise people would wanna find and disassemble it, not a lot of choices.

>Video game creepypasta

Attached: A filename would ruin the joke.jpg (416x400, 52K)

Sadly no

>"I turned my attention elsewhere"

Ruined as soon as he shot the gun at a rusty lock lmao

Pretty sweet story ruined by the "DUDE REALIST GRAFICS" bullshit.

Attached: 1544122645178.jpg (500x500, 53K)

He's a reptilian making ghost propaganda in order shift the attention away from his race.

>then lucifer came out of swish
Chuckled

Fuck

You're a little poo

>Just then donkey Kong grabbed me from behind, but it wasn't donkey Kong.it was dankey kong.
>Hey how's it going video game dankey here.
>The monkey spoke, it began ravaging my young asshole while it recorded for its YouTube show.
>Hehehe this is a fine asshole a masterpiece he said as he tickled my balls.
>I cried and cried just then another old man came up.
>He looked at me being raped and said something about his son, but i was too busy screaming from the massive pain to notice.
>He came up and shoved his dick in dankey kong, the monkey screamed.
>So there we were the old man fucking the monkey and the monkey fucking me.
>We all came. I never came before so my penis hurt. The police came and arrested them, for rape.
>just then the other old man exploded and there guys everywhere.
>to this day I wondered why he had a sale at 3 am.

Instead of ?t=95 put &t=95 to get timestamps to work in embedded videos.

Though that might just be a 4chanX feature so I'm going to test it.
youtu.be/473G80r1T_w&t=95

Every few weeks I remember that 2 12 year olds tries to kill there friend in the woods over someone clearly fake /x/ bullshit

>experimental game flops
>spend more money covering it up
only thing this got wrong

Fuck (you)

>be me mr. Three Dots
>2009.
>asking around Yea Forums for Robotech vidya
>oldfag tells me that it's Macross and to fuck of back to /m/ with my mecha thread
>call him an autistic rulefag
>he warns me to leave or be cursed
>taunt him to throw his best curse at me
>in 10 years Yea Forums will be full of faggots, mods and janitors will be faggots and you will still be here suffering with them as I am suffering with you
>be me Mr. Three Dots
>2019.

Petscop started out good, but now its all criptic bullshit with a new episode every 4 months. They're just boring to watch, and you don't understand anything afterwards.

it went to shit when everything was censored with black squares

That's exactly why hate the fucking game theorist.
This happened soon after matpat's video

Fucking goddamnit

((You))

>reading creepypastas
>reading enough creepypastas to the point you can recognize tropes
that's gonna be a golly gee willikers from me, dawg

Killswitch was pretty kino.

Attached: 48D87E72-F2E1-43D6-9FEB-209C72CF67B8.png (815x608, 307K)

Why did Sonic.exe become so popular again?

you just have to know that a brazillian kid wrote this

Attached: painting.gif (500x834, 73K)

fuck (you)

thanks user. I like these

Attached: 1534631142040.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Fuck (((you)))

Attached: 1497470295391.jpg (802x549, 52K)

Fuck

>gif
NO WAY FAG, NOT TODAY

What is Mutahar up to nowadays? Just deep web browsing?

The funniest LP moment ever fight me.

Attached: Nostalgia+critic+creepypasta_f90f56_6933051.jpg (1200x880, 93K)

>finish reading this
Imagine being so assblasted about some gore that you fucking kill yourself

Why does this bother you? You're a tripfag, you've been a faggot since the day you slithered out of the abortion bucket.

I hate you people

Is that really the face she makes if you don't get all the shards? When I was a kid I was like "OH NO!" when that shit happened

>usually stay up late into the night working or playing videa or whatever
>"hmm I wonder what time it is"
>3:33
>every
>single
>god
>damn
>fucking
>time

Attached: 1544207303877.jpg (300x300, 40K)

>creepypasta banned from the creepypasta wiki
What?

based

(you)

Anansi's Goatman did it pretty well but everything ripping it off is cringe and skinwalker threads are even more so

>How did Mcdonald's end up like this?

Attached: 1527862037563.jpg (600x600, 78K)

They were abhorrently low quality
Like even more so than the average creepypasta

(you)

fag

What's this?

Absolutely based

I remember the guy who created BEN DROWNED used to stream, and had some hilarious playthroughs of games with guys from here. RIP brogaming

It has the best ending for sure

You got me

>we're running out of gas
>I filled my car with the backup gas from the trunk
The best twist and it always gets me

The idea of doing a QTE to tell someone to kill themself seems pretty dumb but I actually kind of liked the idea of turning the graphics from cartoony to realistic at the end there. Kinda reminds me of space funeral.

>yfw the reporter was the dude who killed Zack
>yfw it was all an analogy of America and how it cares more about eating than getting shot or dead people
>yfw it was all an elaborate /int/ shitpost

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

What does that wiki even do now then?

>peter griffin and the nostalgia critic bleed at me
Every time

Drama probably
Only way it goes after they stop talking about their namesake

>Petscop started out good but I'm a brainlet and can't understand it now.

ive always really like pale luna because it was believable. I can see some serial killer leaving a clue to the bodies through something like this.

Whenever this is posted, some people react to it gleefully thinking it's a parody, and some people react to it in disbelief thinking it's a failed attempt at being genuine. It's interesting that there's no majority opinion on which it is. Personally I think it's a parody.

oneyplays

I always get chills reading this

and then user was the demons

shiggy

>swish

>rayman was my favorite game, the original one
>heard it was originally supposed to a SNES game and that's why he had no limbs, something to do with what was possible with the sprites, but it was held over
>whatever doesn't bother me
>wonder if it's true though so one day I put the rayman disc in my SNES
>the SNES code must have still been in the disc because it started playing
>played it for a while
>graphics are worse and it sounds 16-bit but otherwise it was pretty similar
>prefer it on playstaion
>go to take the disc out
>my hand falls to the floor, I realize I don't have any arms or legs
>blood pours everywhere because I don't have any limbs
>manage to crawl over to the SNES anyway and pull the disc out
>my limbs grew back but I still remember that day and how scary it was and painful

>if u ARE wonDERinG whAT I lOOk liKE oR whY I tAlk liKe THis, pLeAse gO to mY inSta pAge

I hate this fucking faggot. His music is lolzy though

Imagine being so much of a pussy that you won't even open up a gif

FUCK

May God make you be on Yea Forums /in 2029. and may everyone else here, including owner, mods and janitors, be decent honest good white normal orthodox Christian people discussing video games on a deep meaningful philosophical level.

I prefer the Godzilla NES creepypasta.

I still go onto /x/ occasionally but it's shit.

It was good until one of the videos was just the "play as shadow link" gameshark code, which only works in the temple of time. Shoulda used something less well known.

That one got bad as soon as it started having sprites with mismatched resolutions.

This
Stopped reading there

I love the aesthetic of petscop. I think a lot of the allure (at least for me) comes from the idea of there being games out there that only 1 person may ever get to actually play. I know its not "real" but still. Its the same reason why I followed cleaves game well that and the shitposting. I actually ended up enjoying the madness of his game as well.

I like Petscop but Petscop 16 was terrible

That's just growing up

Jokes on you she's already dead

People really need to reel in the stories for their creepypastas. Has any vidya creepy pasta stayed in the realm of belief and ended reasonably with no ghost bullshit? Like imagine nes godzilla but instead of his dead gf ever having a part in it the whole thing was just a project by someone who was doing rom hacks to take his mind off a death in the family so the game was getting progressively darker to reflect his emotional break down or to put how he was feeling at the time.