2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: 81Yw7wab5yL._SY445_.jpg (326x445, 26K)

It was comfy while it lasted. What a waste.

Attached: yoho.jpg (3840x2160, 985K)

puddle of thieves

Actually the game become hit again since early 2019, not sure what happened though.

This weeks dev update better not be another plz be nice to people and btw no news on big update. I want the fishing faction leaks to be confirmed damnit.

main problem was a huge lack of content
nothing to work towards for the people who just want to Sail round and collect Booty
Fuck all reason for PvP aside from potentially ruining someones day

>the game becomes better later

welcome to "Live service games".They launch an incomplete mess priced at 60$, spend 9 months fixing it and adding content, and by the time it becomes acceptable players already left and people who were potentially interested in buying it no longer care.

>Bu bu bu bu but muh resurgence

Only good thing about Apex is it killed that narrative stone dead.

Why don't they just release it on Steam too? I'm sure a lot of people would check it out.

With the halo collection being announced, they might. It has a tied in "you need an xbox account" so it would probably be easy to tie into the W10 version.

By "hit" i mean more players start playing the game, not just adding content and fixing bugs.

This game has had somewhat of a resurgence in popularity actually. May only last a few months though. That depends on the developers.

I'm still enjoying it, as long as they're xbois to fuck over I'll be happy.

>ask me again when they allow the xdrones to turn off crossplay

Was comfy but got bored before I even hit pirate legend, got 44 on all factions. By the end I was mostly just playing it as a background thing while I talk with friend.

For good reason. I was given this by a friend and we have a ball playing it. And don't ever see other people. And even then it's shallow as hell because "dig up this treasure, kill this pirate, carry this here gets boring." The krakens don't seem to be geared towards a single ship killing htem but they turn up on singles, the sharks piss off after you put a cannonball into them, the pirate ships aren't a threat if you steer clear of their more annoying balls. And the forts aren't implemented for the most part.

Do you have reading comprehension?

He said, hit, not good. Meaning the game was popular again for a month or two around the turn of the year due to summit1g.
They sold a shit load of copies. Game is doing fine.

Krakens are easiest when you're solo slooping

Big sharks only swim away/leave if you get too close to an island

>while it lasted

Like a week? I went in with low expectations of content and managed to still be disappointed

Thanks for the advice. I've been playing with friends and while the krakens are a pain in the ass we wanted to try a big shark hunt.

Krakens are easy once you do this:

>switch to pistol + sniper for maximum bullets on hand

>if you get wrapped, leave the wrapped part of the tentacle ALONE. You cannot damage it, it just inks you. Shoot the small tentacle that will be on one side or the other. It will dive and switch sides. 2-4 hits will cancel the wrap.

>If a mouth starts sucking, shoot it in the mouth with pistol or sniper 1-2 times and it will stop.

>a few tentacle kills are all you need to beat it.

The kraken takes less damage/kills to beat and does less to you the fewer crew members you have. Just don't panic and it's pretty hard to die to it. GL out there.

>GL out there
cringe

Attached: 1551653186161.png (1228x1150, 191K)

Attached: ( you ).gif (480x238, 443K)

Cheers. I'll try this next time I run into trouble. I've always hated the buggers because early on you could slowly sail past, but later patches that seemed like a doomed idea.