New game bad, Old game good

New game bad, Old game good

Unironically

Attached: 50676809_940408539683246_5508177793668856299_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Brainlet

The brainlet is you.

>Disregarding superior older games just because they're not the newest thing

Enjoy rolling in shit piggy.

New Western game bad
New Indie game good
New Nintendo/Capcom game good
Old Western game good
Old Indie game bad
Old Japanese game good

New Game good, hajime best girl

Attached: 1520278798305.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

but liking traps is gay
and most new games are shit. it's not that there's something special about games being old, there are plenty of shit old games, it's just that games as a whole these days aren't built around the strengths of the medium and often times they end up being less fun to play than ps2 or earlier games

If you know the trap is male (which is the majority of the time), of course it is gay you retard

Based

Attached: ethot.webm (300x348, 1.87M)

Where did I claim that?
Discarding new games because they're new is the dumbest shit ive heard.
Games should be judged by their merits, not their age.

Fuck indie's, they're not real games.

It really goes to show how shit people's taste is when they're naming newgrounds tier games as their favourites.

>Discarding new games because they're new is the dumbest shit ive heard.
I disregard them because I always have the choice of:

>Play this mediocre-shit modern game or
>Play an all time classic 8-10/10 from the PS2. I have 0 interest in playing worse games just because they're nw.

I like Alwa's Awakening, Shovel Knight, Terraria and Minecraft to some extent.
I enjoy Indie games a lot more than current AAA-games as most of them are full of microtransactions, lootboxes and season-pass liveservice shit. Hard to enjoy them desu desu

Attached: 1551648072444.gif (800x600, 288K)

Ah, new game bad, old game good. At last I truly see

Would you go into a pit with this loli statue that would give hugs when you're not looking at it, But you couldn't leave until you cleaned the blood/poop mix from the room Yea Forums?

Attached: 1482610940696.jpg (540x397, 105K)

>coming from the lesbian

liking traps is in fact gay but liking lolis is not at all pedophilia
these are the facts of our world and are absolutely not up for debate

Attached: IMG_20190313_003605.jpg (496x800, 85K)

Guys listen
what if
NEW GAME BAD
but also
OLD GAME BAD
and simultaneously
CROSSDRESSING FAGGOT BAD
and also
HAIRSNIFFING ANIME BAD

Traps literally have dicks
They look like guys
Loli looks like petite grown women so isn't pedohpilia

Kill yourselves fucking pedophiles

If you have a dick you're a male end of story.

mu fucking dick

based and off-topicpilled

Attached: 1541261211956.jpg (362x371, 71K)

If everything is bad then the one that should die is YOU

The difference is all the bad old games have already been filtered out of the collective consciousness and are obviously not being advertised, so people only talk about the good ones.
This isn't the case for new games which is what leads to this impression that older games are always better.

Attached: 1549311572933.png (677x741, 845K)

Very based and cunnypilled

Attached: 1552114167788.jpg (488x478, 157K)

Cool. So then, if we reverse that: I'm not a pedophile, but definitely gay. At least sometimes.

>Old Indie game bad
Fuck you

can someone explain when liking some drawing = this is your sexual preference? what if i happen to just fap to the images but never double down irl on my fetishes?

I bet you like
OLD GAME
you tremendous
BAD

>This isn't the case for new games which is what leads to this impression that older games are always better.
No retard, that's a myth.

Modern games reach mediocre at best, absolute trash at worst. The average quality of games has taken a nosedive, even if technical ability has risen. So you get absolute trash games that run at 30fps/720p and you get morons defending them because "MUH GWAPHICS".

So did most older games, only the good ones shone through to be remembered today.

good girl

>tfw love both loli and trap
I feel like it was the "normalization" of video games and consolidation of developers into a handful of ""AAA"" companies
everything is samey

This is also true for everything else; nothing should be created ever again.

What part of average quality has taken a nosedive do you not get moron? Fucking learn to read.

>anxiety.webm

what the fuck is this

This. I find lolis sexually attractive but I'm not a lolicon.

if you fap to a pic you wanna fuck it irl no exceptions

New Game is good. Season 1 was better than the second one tho'

Attached: 7772.gif (900x720, 3.04M)

you can't name even 1% of all video games made between 1970 and today, and you don't know how many of those were good or bad.

The real qoute is "Some games bad, some games good"
This is irrefutably true and has been true ever since the inception of the first video games.

It takes one to know.

She's not a loli.

Fence sitters should be gassed.

If one thing is better than another, they're not equal faggot. Old games were better, therefore new games are kusoge.

You sound like a wee bit of a faggot, lad.

I mean, there's no threat but I guess it would smell bad. Is she at least good at giving hugs?

that matters is not how they look its that they actually is. If its extremely underage girl its one thing and girl that looks young, but actually legal is the other. Guy dressing as a girl is completely different thing than actual biological female.
Argument on that picture is for complete brainlets.
That made me realize that this site has too many stupid people. But what can i do? I lost all my friends irl and other part of internet is more stupid than Yea Forums.
I dont know which side i should use to discuss vidya and some politics. I dont know where i can make new irl friends either.

Attached: 1454095897834.jpg (470x647, 78K)

SOME OLD GAMES WERE BETTER THAN SOME NEW GAMES
YOU CANNOT FUCKING STAND HERE, AND UNIRONICALLY SAY THAT ALL OLD GAMES WERE GOOD. AN ENTIRE FUCKING GENRE OF ENTERTAINMENT WAS BIRTHED DUE TO SHITTY OLD GAMES, YOU UNEDUCATED STREET SKEET

I and anyone with taste can look at our collections and see dozens of PS2 games that were really fucking good and maybe half a dozen modern games that were worth keeping. Stop acting like it's impossible to tell that there were more games of greater quality in the past vs now, it's fucking easy to tell. Yeah, both eras had shit games but at least the past had good ones too. All you get now is shit and mediocre.

Fuck off moron.

joke's on you, blood and poop are my fetishes.

>Choose to play the superior game every time
>Faggot
Enjoy your watered down dollar store coke

Attached: schrfa.jpg (750x658, 78K)

do you have no pepper in your house because you've concluded salt is objectively better?

>That made me realize that this site has too many stupid people.

Attached: 1465375338309.jpg (498x441, 74K)

all old games were good

>SOME OLD GAMES WERE BETTER THAN SOME NEW GAMES
The best old games shit all over the "best" new games (mediocre trash).

>YOU CANNOT FUCKING STAND HERE, AND UNIRONICALLY SAY THAT ALL OLD GAMES WERE GOOD.
Even mediocre old games are better than a lot of the absolute shit that shit taste faggots like you shill today.

>dozens
so you admit you don't know anything. as expected.

>Give any form of critiscism

>Where do you think you are lol this is normal and accepted here dont make fun of me haha

Attached: kik ruk.png (188x167, 75K)

enjoy your trash, bitch :)

nah, I have no salt cuz pepper is better

i mean for its language barrier, i dont read everything at its mostly fun and games. But when you start to think about quality of discussion...
Well, i just never put too much thought to it. Lately i started to waste most of my day here. I cant do anything else, because of depression. And psychiatrist visit only on next week.

post every old game that ever existed and whether it was good or bad, same for modern games, do not use google

where do you think you are?

I don't think anyone is making fun of anyone here, friendless user. But you are on Yea Forums, the worst board on Yea Forums, I'd say only Yea Forums and /x/ are worse. Most people here freely admit they don't even play video games.

>so you admit you don't know anything. as expected.
So you admit you have shit taste, thanks

It's absolute peak video gaming, someone with as shit taste as you wouldn't appreciate it

stay wrong

>post every old game that ever existed and whether it was good or bad
Why? I'm not wasting hours of my life to convince some shit taste pleb of the truth. Either change your godawful opinions or get lost, I'm busy playing video games.

my taste > your taste

concession accepted.

Stay pleb, shitter

>I find lolis sexually attractive but I'm not a lolicon

Attached: file.png (900x900, 232K)

Glad you saw the error of your ways and realised modern games are universally trash

stay wrong

nope error's yours

Facts can't be wrong

>ITT

Attached: 1513184462275.jpg (1000x750, 155K)

Based

You're really this petty? As expected.

Liking traps is just gay pedophilia, 90% of them are underage or drawn like it

>women your age
thats generally bad if you are male

define "underage"

Based OP btfo zoomers.

I agree, modern games are so fucking bad, like holy shit I didn't think things could ever be this bad. You get so many fucking casual fucks larping on this board thinking their opinions are worth a fuck, unironically praising EA and ubishit games. If I see one more thread about fucking Hollow Knight or whatever garbage FOTM indie game the zoomers are shilling I'm gonna blow my brains out.

Nothing will ever top the DS/PS2.

Get help before you murder somebody psychopath

Attached: Average video game player.jpg (1000x750, 123K)

>"zoomer"
Stop LARPing as if you're any older than 16.