Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/KeepetClassy/videos
gamespot.com/reviews/silent-hill-2-review/1900-2814382/
youtu.be/NrW3PVkCN3A
escapistmagazine.com/v2/2019/03/13/crackdown-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

his prime was in like 2012

he deserves a better place on the internet instead of being on that dead literally who youtube channel

the original redditor cunt

I didn't even know escapist posted his videos on yt until like a year ago lol

He can tell a joke, but gets buttblasted about politics and forces it into all of his videos whenever something happens that he doesn't like.
He hasn't lived in the UK for a long time, so UK politics are none of his concern, and he willingly left Australia for the US to follow some fresh vagina, only to discover he doesn't like the political environment there either.

Retard should have stayed in Australia with the one person who really loved him.

He thinks Spec Ops: The Line was a good game. His opinion is garbage.

is he antifa?

You think that’s bad? His 2013 GOTY was Bioshock Infinite

>1 minute of satirizing the kind of people who play the game
>2 minutes of humorous observations about how the game is different than real life
>1 minute of actual critique but is mostly him mentioning small, trite details he found enjoyable or irksome but don't have a huge impact on the overall work
>He'll often duck the question of whether he liked it
>I have learned nothing and solemnly punch in "[game] gameplay no commentary"

An alright from Yahtzee is high praise everywhere else

I used to like him a few years ago when I was in my edge phase of thinking that criticising and being snarky all the time is the pinnacle of humour, but rewatching his videos recently and I don't like them anymore. He's angry and negative just for the sake of it, and if a game is good he'll just heavily exaggerate or outright make up shit just to have something to rant about (because like he's mentioned before, being honest and saying a game is good doesn't make for a funny review). He's completely dishonoust and cynical to an off-putting degree. His attitude gives off an aura that his opinion is the only correct one and everyone else is a moron, which sure is funny sometimes but other times it just makes me cringe and get annoyed. His RE2 review was fucking terrible. He basically admitted it's a great survival horror game from a gameplay and atmosphere perspective, but then spent the entire video shitting on it because it was a remake and wasn't exactly like RE7 (the only RE game he unironically likes). It was at that point I stopped giving a shit about his content.
and yeah, his forced political references are pretty cringy

im suprised his still alive.

I remember playing his point and click games and they were surprisingly good. Granted I was like 14 when I played them.

he kinda funny but i feel such as disconnect with him on games
when i watch a game i played then his review after he'll mention shit i didn't even notice, or shit that is plain stupid

Jesus Christ. Why does anyone take him seriously after that?

Stopped watching back in 2012 or 2013. His taste is shit and fast talking shtick got boring fast

He is so vapid for me to give a shit

What was bad about spec ops the line?

He's not entirely void of talent, I even quite enjoyed his book back in the day. But the whole ZP thing is just boring and done and the fact that he haven't really tried to branch out(other than as a writer) is surprising.
He comes of as being very arrogant and thinking he's an intellectual who knows his stuff while in reality he seems pretty uninformed and incredibly obvious with his criticism. Like Yea Forums.

He's a bit like Ricky Gervais, and Gabe was his much more interesting and fun Karl Pilkington.

I watch him out of habit more than anything. I used to do the same with AVGN for the longest time until his hairline receded so hard I could barely recognize him anymore.

gabe was too pure for yahtzee

He likes story over gameplay. His opinion is virtually worthless

Attached: 0060A385-15B3-48C3-A413-CBBCF409F34D.jpg (324x440, 16K)

I like him, we share a lot of tastes in games.

My favourite part is that he honestly thought he was smarter than other people because only he 'understood' the story

Attached: f08lw4a5umnz.jpg (590x550, 53K)

Except when it's a David Cage game. Then he insists gameplay is much more important than story.

Yeah, i kinda like spec ops the line. Bad gameplay and kinda 2000s story, but well told and with some original ideas (changing qte animations and so on)

It’s a boring game that’s too try hard and edgy.

I didn't mind him up until his Monster Hunter Tri review where he barely even finished the tutorial.

>Gabe moved on to KeepetClassy
>the other guy in KeC is a gigantic fuckhead that drags down the quality of every video and can't maintain a decent production schedule for shit

Attached: 1434396169829.jpg (496x494, 47K)

Ben is a soulless cunt.

>and forces it into all of his videos
Not really

>shitting on spec ops
>saying yahtzee has the garbage opinion
Ironic

To be fair they don’t have good gameplay either

I wouldn't say it's "all of his videos" but he definitely has quite a few "...and FUCK DRUMPH!!!" moments completely out of the blue.

Except he dosen't

you're arguing with a MAGApede, don't expect to convince them of anything, they're too stupid to understand basic logic

>criticizes one game for excessive depth and complexity and calls its fans incel loser virgins
>criticizes the next game for being shallow and designed for retarded ADHD 13 year olds with no attention span
>hates any gameplay that is more complex that "souls" combat, just uses the most no fun allowed one trick strategies instead of experimenting with options if the game provides such opportunity
>will shit on a fighting game because it has a bad story
Sometimes he is next to Dobson in terms of his ignorance. He can reach some impressive levels of sticking a head up his own ass.

Attached: 1552314419543.jpg (2048x1536, 656K)

>actually liking bland as fuck cinematic shooters with no gameplay value because it has a kinda shitty but nevertheless edgy story
Hello plebbit, shouldn't you be playing Bioshock Infinite?

Both of you armchair politician cocksuckers are witless fucking worms. If anything happens in politics he doesn't like, he'll insert it into at least the next two fucking videos.
Orange moron does something stupid? HARUMPH FUCK TRUMP.
Brexit happened? GOOD GOLLY, MISS MOLLY, LOOK AT THOSE SILLY BREXITEERS.

Just because you deny it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it's all there on the fucking internet for everybody to see. Quit slurping his cum off the floor.

I liked mogworld audiobook

You seem upset

I literally said nothing about Yahtzee, so thanks for only confirming my point.

It's surreal watching his old videos from 2007-2008 where he actually makes an attempt to review it properly and give fair and unbiased arguments. He also didn't speak in a fast voice or have as much cringy edgy "humour". He's basically a fucking meme now.

>Shits on Demons Souls when it came out
>Years later does a complete 180 on Dark Souls because it got popular
He's the same hack that Roger Ebert was.

Have a cold beer you need to cool off

I stopped watching him when he criticized halo 3 story and admitted and never played the second and first game, so he didn't understand the story

They're practically identical and yet he still insists Demon's Souls sucks. What a stupid cunt.

Could it be possible that Dark Souls is better then Demons souls? Because you're implying that Yathzee won't shit on popular games

He's cali. brand SJW cancer now. Ignore him.

Completely compromised by the American media complex.

But it's not that he thinks Dark Souls is simply better, but he criticised Demon's Souls for a bunch of rather arbitrary reasons that he then went on to completely ignore and even praise in Dark Souls.

f

Attached: 1449081030224.jpg (600x867, 85K)

Dude is literally stuck portraying himself with a fedora. He started doing it unironically before it was a meme and now he can't stop because it's his established avatar. He is literally the fedora arch type that the meme naturally developed to insult

Fashionably tiresome and confirmed cuck

>They're practically identical and yet he still insists Demon's Souls sucks
Does he really? I was on point with my Roger Ebert reference then, he hated Lost Highway and adored Mullholand Drive. 2 same fucking films with the same themes except he liked the one with lesbians.

I used to follow him back when I was still buying AAA-games but not anymore.

He had one gimmick to his reviews (speaking quickly) that got really old really quick. The visual style compliments the reviews somewhat but a lot of his reviews are really same-y at this point: I don't like the game and here's how I'm going to insult it.

To be fair, he is consistent with his delivery of reviews (once per week) so he is at least disciplined enough to have a content pipeline and follow it through.

However, reviewers who insult everything and reviewers who praise everything aren't very reliable in what the populace in general thinks is good or bad. That's kind of the point in being a reviewer.

To be fair I love Mulholland Drive and hate Lost Highway. Not because of lesbians, but because I find the characters and story more interesting. It's also a better shot, more polished and more creative film. Lost Highway bored me to tears after he gets "resurrected".

Always enjoyed his videos, even the worst ones still have a few good jokes, but I doubt most youtuber addled zoomers have even heard of him despite existing since forever and knowing the humor of the more popular streamers and youtubers and the prerequisite of knowing about stuff that happened before they came of age most of the jokes would easily woosh about half a mile over their heads.

>B-but it's a T-T-Trilby! It's complete different!

Those were some proper vidya dark ages though, he probably just chose what he had the most fun with, bad game or no it's fun enough.

oh god Yea Forums. Yea Forums has enough /pol/ infiltrators to deal with.

Go back to bashing Captain Marvel and making up mouse based conspiracy theories on your own board.

2013 was a good year for vidya though

>talk about a couple of david lynch movies
>HUR FUCKING INCELS I BET YOU HATE CAPTAIN MARVEL
are you retarded, by any chance, user?

He thought Witcher 1 was bad and Witcher 3 good, that should tell you all you need to know.

Enjoyed 5 Day A Stranger
Fuck that one puzzle though.

Attached: 5daysse2.gif (320x208, 10K)

It was a bad game that tried to tell you that playing games is bad in the most pretentious and preachy way possible. They also charged full retail price for it, so also hypocritical on top of that.

>game tells you you’re a bad person because you did unavoidable thing

Attached: 83BCB8D0-4077-48A7-A6A8-F6BC85038A1C.jpg (601x545, 107K)

>"uses the most no fun allowed one trick strategies"

on top of that, he claims to enjoy a challenging game.

I bet when he gets around to review DMC5, he will just apply souls logic to its combat and spam stinger then complain that it is too easy on DH and whoever tries to style are baby virgin morons who try to impress their mom while he is all good, smart and cool.

examples?

to be fair, would you still give a shit about honestly reviewing games if you've been doing it for nearly twelve years? I know I wouldn't.

And I bet you will be wrong

He does hate Dante though.

I'm sure they were counting on people not hesitating to do so

He is extremely right sometimes like with Halo 3 and Dark Void
Other times extremely wrong like with Bioshock Infinite and Spec Ops The Line

was funny, but kept making videos for too long

With all that is coming out in March he might skip it.

I don't recall him ever saying he hates Dante

Then why did they say they wanted to put in a second opinion, but ran out of dev time?

I don't think you're ever supposed to take him seriously, His opinions are mostly superficial garbage

He just opposes himself to some caricature weebs and creates strawmen to shoot, murder and dominate over in his videos for stroking his massive ego and sucking his own hate boner.

Watch his Devil May Cry reviews

>I don't think you're ever supposed to take him seriously
Tell that to him, then

I have, I recall that he has a dislike for the character but not hatred.

He takes things he didn't like during gameplay and complains about it in a funny way because Escapist pays him enough to the point that this is all he needs to do for the rest of his life.

He decided to review Anthem for some reason. Maybe to make another preaching video on EA BAD or how everyone is a copycat and making looter shooter clones which he also hates. Which was done by literally everyone else in needless detail to capitalize on new hot shit.

Well david cage is a hack who can't tell a good story?

Basically this, the rest of the list was
>Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
>AC4 Black Flag
>Saints Row 4
>Papers Please
The latter being the only game on the list worth remembering.

He's bad at games and I don't take his opinions seriously

ME BAD AT FAST PACED FPS

WHICH MEAN FAST PACED FPS BAD!!

OOGA BOOGA

Not as bad as when he spent entire videos shitting on the parkour in Mirror's Edge and Dying Light because it was too hard, even though it's the easiest shit ever.

Aaron is such a bore. Although it's funny to see him get visibly upset whenever someone brings up an issue with the audio, whether it exists or not.

especially in multiplayer

>is an asshole
>makes a joke about himself being an asshole
>arent i such a stinker, lol!
>play multplayer games
>surprise surprise a lot of people are assholes too
>WHAT THE FUCK THE COMMUNITY IS SO TOXIC

same goes for pat from tbf. really good at dishing out but melts the moment they get put in a place where they also recieve blowback

He's funny and entertaining, sometimes he digs up good hidden gems. But like all boomers, his taste in games is shit so once you get used to his shtick, you notice how wrong he can be.

>I'm such a misanthrope, fuck society, I hate people and children lel
>if you are social you are an attention whore male roastie and must be murdered while cold and antisocial people like me will reign supreme
>has a fuckton of friends and several girlfriends
>then proceeds to shit on dedicated people by calling them basement dweller faggots with no life who fuck their moms out of desperation

Attached: 1552314688376.jpg (330x381, 73K)

It's amazing he has such a large fanbase when he repeatedly shows barely disguised contempt for the vast majority of his viewers.

It calls the MC a bad person for making countless cascading bad decisions, the player is just watching them ruin everything for everyone

I just meant that if you're a paid critic you should at least be more consistent or nuanced with your tastes, it's why I respect Joseph Anderson
>Disregards Souls lore
>Bashes the fuck out of Silent Hill 2 that pulls the same shit with its background symbolism
Why were people surprised?

Nope.

Attached: E8AE86B3-23DA-4194-A4E5-17D0816580DC.jpg (1024x656, 117K)

But he dosen't play multiplayer games

Pretty much this.

he has made reviews on MP games in the past

He still does. He reviewed Overwatch and Battleborne, new CoD which was MP only, multiple battle royale games(even a tiny one like TABG), a bunch of MMOs and looter shooter coop shit such as Destiny and Anthem, which comes next.

Actual casual who couldn't get his brain around fucking Demon Soul's before he bandwagoned the shit out of Dark Souls and it suddenly became his favorite game series

watching him stutter and trip over his words in his unscripted videos was pretty hilarious. He's a completely useless autist without a script.

I fucking wish Yea Forums had discussion about Mulholland Drive.

He makes funny videos, not legitimate game reviews.

post video

>Actual casual who couldn't get his brain around fucking Demon Soul's
>Plays text adventure games his whole life
How in the fuck?

ecelebs go in

he's a fag?

David Cage games are literally worthless. A game with with a bad story can be redeemed with good gameplay, but David Cage actively avoids that. So we have bad gameplay AND bad story, so what hood are his games for then?

it had fewer games

He's gone on at length about how the part of dark souls that draws him in is the world, environments and how they're interconnected, and those *are* the elements which Dark Souls changed heavily from Demon's Souls.

I think he's alright.

People points out his aim is to entertain, not to actually review games, but from what I've seen he tends to be correct fairly often. And obviously he wouldn't put down a game he wants to see succeed.

>I respect Joseph Anderson

Attached: 1543453836669.png (960x696, 669K)

youtube.com/user/KeepetClassy/videos

It's the methadone to Let's Drown Out's heroin;
Cures the shakes, but it's just not the same.

I remember him from his Rambolmatic days and I still have some respect for him.
That being said, ZP has always been low effort crap.

SALTY BEAR

well EA is bad, and for some fucking reason everyone is pushing out one of those turds nowadays
not that that makes it original, but everyone already said that for a reason. It's true, and it's glaringly obvious. Hell, most people couldn't deny it if they were paid to, it's just not physically possible.

hes still pretty funny desu.
The thing iwth him is that his content is very consistent in quality, its never gonna blow me away, but its consistently amusing

i guess im supposed to hate him becaus Yea Forums is contrarian as shit and aperently shitting on sseth is popular now, but whatever. Hes funny.

/ourguy/

Attached: 1541108540602.jpg (1920x3240, 474K)

what a passive aggressive little shit you are
for the love of God please tell me you're a woman, or 12, or your father ran away or something

Nigger

He's a prime example that being cynical and speaking loud gets you more attention than actually having critical analysis or knowing what you're talking about. Casuals and normalfags love him because he cares about muh story and is babbys first contrarian.

thanks, that works too

Wasn't 2012 when he had his RESPEC WAHMEN phase, i.e. when he hit rock bottom?

pick any of his 'let's drown out' videos

I love how he calls every Fantasy or mythological-themed action slasher a God of War clone. He called both Darksiders and Bayonetta God of War clones, now how retarded is that

in his defense, nothing good came out in 2013

This. No better way to exclude and push away your fanbase by spurting political diahhrea every single video.

He's the only youtuber that pushed actual discussion instead of jerking off everyone's favorite horror game for 1000th time. Ironically i think it was Yahtzee that memed SH2's status like Spoony did for FF8

>Bayonetta God of War clones, now how retarded is that
Well he isn't wrong about Darksiders but he did Bayonetta more as a joke as he then said "Devil may Cry clone"

hes fun. i like his shit, but i dont play the shit he reviews anyway so its a moot point i guess.

couldn't give any less of a shit, the man's a fucking idiot and probably autistic if they haven't coined a worse diagnosis yet

wtf
yahtzee had nothing to do with SH2 fame. Were you fags born in 2000 or something?

Solid. He has his tastes and he makes that clear (sometimes painstakingly), I often check out his vids and keep up.

I do miss let’s drown out though

He went to live in California with a woman that once said she identifies as a californian more than american.
Downhill from there.

He's alright, it's nice to see there are critics who aren't brainwashed by burger gaming media into loving halo and nintendo.

He only moved to Australia because of a girl

I heard he was born because of a girl, can you imagine, what a fag

That and Trilby's notes were cool. I also read Jam and liked it.
Can't bring myself to watch ZP anymore though.

The problem here was the girl being californian and he living in California. You know what that means.

why doesnt he make his own channel?

Not really, California is a large place and half if it is republican

why?

This is what im wondering too. He really needs to separate from that cancerous piece of shit that is the escapist.

why what?

irrelevant, shallow, gets boring fast

What benefit would he have from a separate channel, the money he gets from The Escapist is probably far more than he'd make on his own

Let's see ... 2013 in video games
Antichamber
Metal Gear Rising
Age of Empires II HD
Rise of the Triad remake
Papers, Please
Path of Exile (though admittedly it was kind of shite at its release)

Also some nuXcom, which would be a valid game if it didn't have OpenXcom to compare it to.

cause he's only good at swearing fast - not actually playing the games.

It's in the US.

>the money he gets from The Escapist is probably far more than he'd make on his own
highly doubt it. He'd make a lot with patreon and channel revenue
and escapist is cancerous shit so he'd do well to separate himself from their bullshit

>Path of Exile (though admittedly it was kind of shite at its release)
dude, fuck you, I miss the beta and 1.X PoE so fucking much
it had the best combat pacing

I'd argue it was the year after, when he gave Bioshock Infinite GotY.

A girl that says she identifies more with being a californian than american can only be lefty lunatic in the coast that hates the rest of the (red) country. If you listen to her in his videos with her you can tell.

Yep

>Implying you don't have girls who identifies more with being a Texas girl than American.
Texas and California are special you have to remember that

He is a fucking moron if you think he makes any good points or you think he is smart then you are also a fucking moron.

gamespot.com/reviews/silent-hill-2-review/1900-2814382/

You now remember that Yathzee is the reason why Painkiller got so popular

genuinely had something good going there and they dumped it for whatever the fuck they call their lives now

He dresses like he wants to debate your Christianity, and KNOWS facts and logic are on his side.

Attached: yahtzeepost1.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>lol trump sucks XD
>just imigrated to the US
not an american, but his me too political brownie points chasing simply aren't fun, the dude is just echoing what everyone else says

Only game ever to do time travel/alternate dimension shit was Shadow of Memories/Shadow of Destiny and that was written by the chick that made Suikoden 1 and 2.

Regardless of his unfunny FUCK DRUMPF quips every now and then, some of his roasts are still good, his Kingdom Hearts 3 video was hilarious.

>He forces politics
No he doesn't, he almost never talks about politics except for the occasional 2 second reference about Trump.

Game urnalists probably hate him

Entertaining to watch. More entertaining to watch who he pisses off. His taste in games is reasonably consistent so you know what games he calls crap will be good and what he calls good will be utter dog shit. Outside of his reviews he's a cock gobbling fag.

Gameplay wise though? The dude complained in his Demon Soul's review about the controls, not being able to pause the game in the middle of combat, and being frustrated by dying and having to start with less health again and comparing the game to not just a challenge but breaking a brick wall with your forehead. The guy is a casual through and through

He liked Bayonetta 2, though, actually fun characters and scenarios are finally getting through to him.

>Outside of his reviews he's a cock gobbling fag
explain

You’re at least 8 years too late to be making a Yahtzee thread user. Is your next thread gonna be about spoony or chris chan?

Stop self-inserting, retards.

It's a personal opinion of the man from what he's published online. If you want to know if he'll let you blow him, I dunno.

>EA BAD
stupid fucking reddit I will literally kill you

He seems to think fun and fluff is bad. And I'll get called a Smashfag for saying this. He's not even wrong, just different taste to mine

Occasionally fun to watch, but predictable and usually misses the point of a lot of shit.
Way too into his "muh games r artz" shit.

Very funny but fucking idiotic as a reviewer

explain this

Attached: XKnAWfV.jpg (1481x783, 140K)

Yeah, glad they finally gave up. Can't really compete with YT afterall.

They post Yahtzee 's videos that are 1 week old though

His Monster Hunter Tri review is still complete shit years later.

it's a loading screen blurb

Entertaining bit sized videos even though I think his NO FUN ALLOWED policy is pretentious and half of his criticism of games he doesn't like is "Ha ha, the fan base are cringe" At least his metaphors are funny

He almost apologised for it in the MHW review, not quite but about as close as you could realistically get.

>nigger has ebola
wow what the fuck Take Two that's racist

he was hot shit 10 years ago.
Seeing him STILL in the clutches of the escapist is depressing as fuck.
He could have been great.

I like the jokes but have different taste in vidya.

Because the Jewscapist owns his ass and won't let him.

Even Africa knows they're the ebola reservoir, some countires simply acknowledge it instead of burning down quarantine stations.

Attached: ebola hunter jesus.png (673x389, 397K)

Used to watch "Let's Drown Out", a lets play/podcast thing he did with his fatass australian friend Gabe. They bickered like a married couple and it was very entertaining because they seemed to have more emotional problems than me...

I always thought it was funny how seriously people take his reviews when they've always just been him wringing out whatever entertainment value he can get from his opinions with little to no concern for being any kind of objective consumer-advice type review.

He's OK but not someone that I would watch ever video of his and take his opinion as gospel.

maybe a decade ago.
He's a literalwho now.

He has the ego as any of you white boys have on Yea Forums so hate yourself.

Attached: 1524550288825.jpg (620x827, 169K)

> he deserves a better place
Isn't he married to a rich fangirl that brought him to US?

Witcher 1 is bad.
t. someone with 100 hours in Witcher 1.

Except you literally can't not make those decisions. The impact of having to dump chemical warfare on a bunch of civilians kinda peters out when it's literally impossible to progress without doing so.

Then the game calls you an evil jackass for doing it. If it wasn't a digital copy I would have thrown that garbage where in the dumpster after that shit.

I liked his games.

This post proves Yea Forums is full of literal children. There was always the option to stop playing instead of firing phosphorous

which zoo is this we don't have these where I live

>b-b-b-but the white phosphorus scene
Man it's so obvious to spot people who haven't played the game. You know there's more in the game than that one 30 second scene right?

Look at the spacing

FIrst decision, shoot the hanged man. You have to shoot. You can't progress if you don't. the "snipers" kill you if you try. Your own imaginary snipers kill you if you don't follow your own imaginary dictates.

There's few decisions in the game. Shoot the dude or let him burn, shoot the crowd or fire in the air to panic them, shoot yourself or "your target".

>You have to shoot
Why doesn't Yea Forums play games but pretends to talk about them?

Agreed, both witcher 1 and 2 are bad, bad characters, bad story and most important bad combat.

The first decision in the game is Walker deciding to disobey orders and enter Dubai proper so he can confront his mentor, Conrad, out of overzealous enthusiasm instead of just scouting the situation like his mission demanded

see

>smashfags are STILL seething
It's been over a decade now. You need to let go.

Started completely disregarding his opinion after that monster hunter review. Still entertaining at times though.

Can you walk away? Does the game allow a "nope, fuck this, extraction now, press G to quit" option?

Blow if out your ass you fucking tryhard.

>moved from comfy Australia to Commiefornia

Attached: Dennis.jpg (758x529, 119K)

He hates scene-ish metal and jaded characters like Nero.

>but what about muh player choice?
It's not a game about player choice or good endings. If you're unable to enjoy a game with one story to tell, maybe Undertail is more your speed

>hate trump
>move in to the USA anyway where he'll enjoy the benefits of his administration over there

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (800x600, 39K)

>Blow it your ass you fucking tryhard
More proof Yea Forums is actual children

All I said that this topic was covered a hundred times and is beaten to death. Reviewing a shallow EA game for another preach is pointless.

>benefits of his administration over there
What benefits are those over Australia?
Less Abbos? I think most countries other than Canada can claim that one.

The recovering economy? if Trump is making the US so bad, fedorameister should not go there, perhaps he should move to Cuba, I heard it's amazing over there from the folk that parrot the same shit as he does.

>hate trump
What are you talking about? He shits on trump occasionally, because that's what comedians do, they shit on things - but that doesn't even bring him to the 50th percentile of trump-hating in this retarded country
Grow some thicker skin, christ

Job opportunities. That's why AssBiscuit, Cuck Sterling and Yatzee moved.

Stopped watching all his content after leaving "Let's Drown Out".

>The recovering economy?
He'd have moved to China if that was the case.

>Job opportunities.
That makes sense, especially since he seems to holding the website up entirely.

I don't give a fuck how many people are criticizing him, or how harsh they are, the point is that if he's such a bad president having a terrible administration, it wouldn't be a nice country to move on to. I'm just saying he's a hypocrite. He's exactly like communists who praise Maduro and the Castros but will spend their holidays in Europe or the United States. If you're so sure of your convictions, you should put your money where your mouth is and take your american girlfriend to a better country rather than moving to the soon-to-be-shithole because of the worst president EVAR.

>MAGApedes are so thin skinned they think any joke is an attack on their shitty president
Holy shit

stop saying "EA BAD" as if its not something that is factually correct. it undermines how fucking terrible EA is

China economy is a bubble waiting to burst. Most chinese are getting used to live western style and neither world economy nor our planet itself can support billion chinks living like an upper middle class of europe do.

>left winger moving to a communist country on their own volition
LMAO they'll never ever do that. Those people are the kind who'll condemn the horrors of capitalism from the comfort of their upper class households, and often those people have iPhones. I can tell because I have witnessed tons of those iPhone revolutionaries. I'm not even american, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy taking place here.

Attached: revolutionary iphone.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Even Stalin couldn't run his country into a shithole in 4 years. (despite the shithole he took over).

Well, his first video was funny but all his other videos were crap.

Yahtzee is based and triggers zoomers

He shat on trump and Hillary during the presidential race. Stop being so sensitive

Hes a published author of several well received books and new ones in the works, he does the internet thing for fun now.

Boring reviewer with really shitty humor. I tried listening to him and It felt like he never really cared about games. He just like to take a piss on it.

Damn, what a C U C K

He's a culture warrior, what do you expect? Theyre basically children. Stop replying to them.

>I don't give a fuck how many people are criticizing him, or how harsh they are
then you are literally autistic and shouldn't be talking about human behavior

The point is besides that, if Trump is such a bad president going to fuck up his country, he would take his girlfriend to whatever is the guy's best country, otherwise he's just admiting with his actions it ain't so bad over there.

Trump may be reelected, you never know.

Dude still saw more pussy than me. I was a c-section.

When did this transformation happen? He used to stick to the SJWs (no tranny's allowed).

His games aren't very good.

God I hope not.
t./pol/

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

>I tried listening to him and It felt like he never really cared about games
This is probably more to do with the format and his circumstances rather than his actual opinion. The guy has a week (minus a day at the very least to script, direct, animate and edit the video) to play a given game before having to move on to the next one and he's always being made to do videos on AAA games he doesn't give a shit about. The videos on games he does give a shit about are more interesting but ultimately he gets the most views for being 'the guy who shits on EA and Ubisoft'

You seem pretty retarded yourself, his quips are just what everyone else does on the media worldwide, for someone who complained about the Portal cake "joke" and references being overdone, he sure harps on that note nearly every single video. You see I'm not from the US, and if I wanted to hear how something something Trump sucks I'd just turn on the local media here, it's quite the daily occurrence too.

>Trump may be reelected, you never know.
True, and unless there's a criminal indictment directly against Trump forcing an impeachment he'll likely get his second term, Republicans historically do.

About a third of his videos in the last 2 years mentions political shit

Attached: 1548861068258.png (400x394, 110K)

>Bing bing wahoo
>Jokes are not allowed
>""""Forced politics sjw"
Yeah Yea Forums is actual children

I fucking hope not

Depending on your definition of a shithole. If you mean a lack of modern amenities and an entrenched class system, Stalin is the one who rescued Russia from being a shithole. If you mean a country where potentially millions of political prisoners starved to death in labor camps, then yeah it took him a bit more than four years to start reaching those numbers

>rescued Russia
>purged a fuckton of people
He rescued his own party and only recovered Russia to benefit themselves at the expense of the population, Stalin killed fuckloads of his own people before WW2 even happened

Even stalin couldn't run his country into a "poorly dug latrine pit, at best really, most people just shat where they ate" in 4 (or more years depending on your sources and level of socio/latrine economic difference.

better?

oh boo hoo dead russians

>boohoo stalin dindu nuffin

Attached: katyn-forest-massacre-poland-1943.jpg (1200x630, 210K)

>poles
No one cries about shooting wolves. It's a needed exercise.

the feeling must be mutual

Attached: based pole.jpg (318x395, 24K)

To be honest if it wasn't I'd feel sorry for the people in the balkans who have adopted the feel into their blood.

communism ruined eastern europe forever.
Commie apologists are worse than jews. Kulaks were peasants who just weren't leeches like them, ie, self-made working class people.
But keep lining the pockets of your masters by throwing regular people under the bus, I'm sure you'll be lauded as a hero and not chucked into a gulag the moment your usefulness is done. Scum
t.slav

>it's why I respect Joseph Anderson

That's why I have no respect for him. He's really damn good at games, but he's a freaking autist that can't into story or storytelling at all and it's embarrassing.

Also he's completely wrong about XBC2 and was probably playing the English dub.

Attached: 1548597342512.jpg (1800x1800, 1.24M)

None of which were his complaints about DeS. watch the DeS video, his complaints are bottom of the barrel retard tier.

That was revenge for 1921-1922

>you literally cannot make those decisions
You're right, Walker decides to use the White PH you dense fuck.

If his Tri video didn't tell you everything you needed to know about him then I don't know what to say

I love Spec Ops but the 'stop playing' point is better used in the context of if you don't like the destruction just stop. Not in a narrative sense.

What people should focus on is simply the decisions Walker makes along the way, he is the one who decides to use the White, disregard his orders, help CIA water etc. The handful of 'choices' the player makes pale in comparison to everything Walker does, even the optional civilian shooting.

The game is calling Walker a bad person, you're just watching, and just entertainment for you.

Wait a minute.....that spacing.....

>communism ruined eastern europe forever.
Eastern Europeans ruined Eastern Europe forever. They all saw an opportunity tobecome petty barons and border princes, but the third reich fell, so they tried to sell the idea to the Russians who said "fuck off, you can be governors. Which was the same thing.
And so a thousand petty little bastards who once were held under boot by a barons and kings, who all felt like they were royalty got to pretend they were those centuries lost bloodlines given the crown. And so they fucked the country dry while sending enough to Moscow to avoid investigation. Second the union fell they either buggered off with everything or stuck around and caused drawn out wars or long consitutuinal fights. The end was that the same petty princes with monarchist dreams that started ww1 also ended communism in the easten euorpe.

His reviews are useless but he constantly makes me laugh so i dont mind

Like all "reviewers" he's good at reviewing genres that he's into and useless when he goes out of his comfort zone. He's a good source of info for horror games

I might've picked Black Flag or PP but people are allowed their personal preference still, neither were particularly strong, however much I enjoyed Black Flag it never felt much more than an excellent guilty pleasure (and a weak AC game rolling back stealth mechanics and assassination content) so if you sort of bounced off PP despite enjoying it I can see it.

>Dead channel
You mean the one where every video has 1 million views every week? Are you fucking retarded?

now remove the chinks and bot accounts dearie.

The advertisers sure as hell don't ignore those in their payouts

>he makes fun of things I like sometimes so that makes him bad and forcing politics into everything
lol

Wow you understood what the fuck that post was going about? I thought he was having a stroke

I like him. He's made some good recommendations, has a few fun games of his own, and a decent dry sense of humor.

The only downside to his videos is that you can tell he's clearly fatigued by coming up with ways to critique the same Triple A rehashes over and over again. There's only so many ways you can say that a Call of Duty clone sucks.

Attached: 7 Days a Skeptic.jpg (480x300, 9K)

He's just mad because if you make fun of orange daddy too much he'll cry.

You've gotta be a h-h-hillary supporter to not appreciate the glorious god emperor trump, afterall. Build the wall and drain the swamp (((but not really))) and all that jazz.

All of Trump's actions could be entirely negative and that still does not preclude the possibility of the US being the best country to live. If I subtract 5 from 10, it's still higher than 3.

For as much as its fun to shit on Trudeau and canadian monopoly money, Canada is objectively better in terms of quality of life than the US by nearly every conceivable metric.

I like his humor, and appreciate that he can make a point rather than droning for like 50 minutes like nearly every fucking reviewer does.

his games are alright

Attached: IMG_1039.jpg (1000x1333, 259K)

He went to shit around the time he got yelled at for copyright issues and had a dedicated intro/outro instead of the handpicked licensed songs

>just plays DK and mashs DownB in his smash review, Says he doesn't understand why everyone likes it despite not actually trying to do anything experimental or cool
>Dismissive of Fallout New Vegas before he even played it because 3 left a bad taste in his mouth
>Doesn't like Dante (incomprehensible)
>Absolutely shit at anything multiplayer

>Licensed songs
>When they weren't
????

He was wrong on a lot of things, SH2 for example. But XBC2 was not one of those things

Has it occurred to you yet that he probably doesn't even play half of the games he talks about

He plays everything he talks about. For a couple of hours. He's a prick but he does the video game journalist minimum.

>>just plays DK and mashs DownB in his smash review, Says he doesn't understand why everyone likes it despite not actually trying to do anything experimental or cool
because he explicitly says multiple times that he doesn't really like multiplayer games?
playing DK groundfucker isn't that bad though, but if I wanted to do shit easily I just went for claps or dong punch

used to love him, some of his reviews were more entertaining to me than games themselves, but that was back in like 2010. I stopped watching his videos around 2013 as I got bored of them. I still use his quote on my steam profile
"All gaming is pointless, just playing with gravel on the big road of life. But hey, at least there is violence and tits"

Doesn't he have like a week to play the game, come up with a script, record, and make videos? It would surprise me if he sinks 10 hours into games.

He's honest and doesn't suck up to AAA devs.

I respect him for that, even if I don't share his taste in games.

>And that's why Yakuza Dead Souls is a waste of time. Moreso than games usually are I mean

He should have retired and gone off with dignity. He peaked with his Demon's Souls redemption run and now it's ogre.

He doesn't get 1 million views on his videos, what are you on about? Maybe his way older ones.

His job is to play the game, do his commentary and upload it. So he's got whatever hours he thinks it takes to play his shit, and to do his commentary. Not like he's got a second job, he just can't be arsed playing the game he's being paid to play like a job.

This. I'm fine with him being negative but he doesn't actually say anything in his videos.

you live at your computer desk

It's your moms cock holster, but I do use it as a desk because I spend so much time here.

>Zoomer doesn't know Yea Forums used to watch his video and had a shitshow when he didn't like Demon's Souls.

There is no such thing as "reddit spacing" newfags, grow up and stop trying to fit in by believing misinformation.

he is still funny but fuck me i miss gabe

Don't really care. He himself is the first to admit he doesn't actually do reviews and shits all over things for the sake of being a sardonic comedian. Problem is that means you know exactly what he's going to say before you start his video. Jokes about him being friendless, a serial killer, yadda yadda. I didn't like this part, so I'll make that most of my review. Brief comparison to better time / game series. So on and so fourth.

>reddit spacing only took off as a meme when reddit started showing up even more during the election
really makes you think

I remember back in the day, Yahtzee used to deflect all criticism about his videos by stating very clearly that he wasn't a reviewer. He was an entertainer, a comedian, and his video should be viewed as such. Then one day he was denied access to a local gaming convention, due to the fact that only "legitimate gaming press" was allowed in. Suddenly Yahtzee was ranting that he's a real reviewer and has been all along, it's totally bullshit how someone would dismiss his views when he just tells a few jokes.
This is the only reason I dislike the guy. His videos aren't terrible, but pretending he's a real reviewer when the guy has openly admitted to over exaggerating his negative opinions is laughable. The only reason he maintains any level of authenticity is so he can sell books and go to conventions.

Attached: 13.jpg (636x671, 109K)

Why? He was retarded and was fucking disgusting on mic

i miss the podcasts too

Anthem is already up on the escapist. It's Crackdown or Left Alive today.

>>reddit spacing only took off as a meme when people needed to diffierentuate themselves from the /t/the_donald crowd
gee, what shock, the retards who thougt things would be a lark want ti get away from people who though they were serious

It's only reddit spacing if there's a double-newline after a backlink.

I like him. Don’t agree with every take but he’s cool.

>Constantly bangs on about how he hates multiplayer and isn't into fighting games
>Every time he reviews a fighting game he says he just button mashes
>WTF WHY IS HE SO SHIT AT FIGHTING GAMES.

Like any reviewer, you have to learn what genres you'll disagree with them on.

basically the only reviewer I respect

His Crackdown 3 review went up. Doubt it will anger many fanboys as it was more why does this exist dislike.

Don't see why people are getting up in arms when its mentioned that Yahtzee doesn't seem to like Trump much. Its more obvious from his 2017 reviews that he doesn't think highly of the guy.

As for Yahtzee, he's alright. Probably would have done better to get away from the Escapist, which is all but dead now, but its likely too late for that now.

>thinks DmC is better than 4

4 is garbage

DmC is at least a complete game. His main beefs with 4 is the shitty level design you have to repeat in the second half.

I MISS IT SO MUCH BROS

He's a fucking casual and I doubt he's ever actually beaten Thief.

Attached: 1355724733047.jpg (960x720, 88K)

What's worst about his RE2 review is he always jerks off RE4 which REmake2 is basically that game with an RE2 map and story

Based reviewer

Kind of a cunt sometimes but he's Australian so that's to be expected. Also the sole survivor of the Escapist.

It’s actually hilarious when I see twitter folk still getting mad about escapist and it’s idiots and nobodies. It’s owner triggered people recently with some foot in mouth “discussion” on gamer gate and I’m just here like “well at least this won’t affect my Wednesday schedule”.

I like how he's literally the only one at the escapist back in the day that didn't self destruct because he was the only one actually talking about fucking video games.

Re2 is the innovations of RE4 forced to play along with the retardation of Re2. Its not that hard to understand he wants something new and going in a good direction, not “let’s keep remaking RE games because people think RE 1 and 3 were actually classics

>People arguing over whether Yahtzee gets political in his videos
>A new Zero Punctuation video releases as this thread goes on
>He brings up Ronald Blumpfh in the first fucking line
you cant make this shit up
youtu.be/NrW3PVkCN3A

Attached: c5aa6a11ab3a55fb09946d803b7aca61.png (148x91, 17K)

I thought his book Jam was OK

>Jokes aren't allowed
Why are magapedes such fucking snowflakes? Also that review was literally a week ago, excellent fact checking faggot

I kinda lost respect for him when I realized several games he reviewed he didn’t even play to the half way mark.

good entertainer
shouldn't really be taken seriously as a reviewer, though his opinions are not the worst things in the world

He made a bad review on TWEWY without even getting past the early portions. He's bad at games and a hack.

>enjoy the benefits of his administration over there

He's admitted that his real problem with Smash is that he's bitter that a series he considers nothing but nostalgia pandering gets infinitely more press than experimental indie games like Obra Dinn. Nothing about the actual gameplay is going to convince him otherwise.

>Can't really compete with YT
It's a cost thing. Hosting your own video costs bandwidth. Youtube hosts it for free.

The problem is that using Youtube's service is a slow death sentence, because instead of visiting your website for content, which you control, everyone visits the Youtube page and uses Youtube's subscriber functions.

And that's important because Youtube picks and chooses who gets notified about subscriptions, which means that if your formerly popular content only gets served to people who are watching EVERY video and not just videos about games they're interested in, you're going to lose viewership and eventually get shut out in favor of Ryan's Toy Reviews or whatever cheap dumbshit the site thinks you need to see.

That's last weeks though.

escapistmagazine.com/v2/2019/03/13/crackdown-3/

He used to be a cool dude, I think most people know him here for his gaming reviews and that's honestly it. But he made some cool things back in the day.

Yahtzee made the Chzo Mythos games, which, while a little mediocre in their plot were pretty enjoyable point and click horror games. One of their main villains would go on to inspire the Slenderman copypasta.

This. Same applies to Dunkey (seriously do you actually fucking think somebody who's only played KH1 is gonna give KH3 a good review)

Mad respect to the lad for recommending Return of the Obra-Dinn, such a good game

> ripped pants

Everyone knows this, thing about Yahtzee fans is that they find him funny as long as he only makes fun of games they don't like

Is this the faggot that couldn't kill a G.Jaggi? Goddamn, how people can stomach the opinion of such shitter is beyond me.

Attached: 1495488300456.png (750x1030, 821K)

I love him and laughed at plenty of reviews of games I love that he hated.

>Preaches about what good game design is
>Can't make a good game himself
Every time.

Literally the latest video posted hours ago had a Drumpf joke right at the start

Let's Drown Out and his games range from good to great. Jam is okay. (Haven't read his other books) Zero Punctuation started out good but it's pretty shit now.

Gabe's show (keepetclassy) ranges from bad to great depending on the episode.

Attached: CBfC4LTUMAAYlJJ.jpg (800x1156, 173K)

Consuming Shadow, 5 days a stranger and Trilby's Notes are all good games.

He barely mentioned SJW shit at all.

The New Vegas review will always leave a bad taste in my mouth. He bangs on about muh stories in video games muh mechanics woven into muh story but he just reduced the NV review to a crashing bug joke. Fuck you.

I think hes funny or atleast used to be but i dont really see hes videos as reviews

Fuck you

Attached: 1546586122066.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Attached: 1511745633577.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Should have gone away along with the other remnants of decade old internet culture just like TGWTG and Screwattack.

chzo was short but pretty good