This is Rin, the new love interest introduced in Catherine Full Body

This is Rin, the new love interest introduced in Catherine Full Body

Say something nice about him

Attached: Rin.(Catherine).full.2494041.png (773x752, 340K)

>full body's writing completely kills off the entire point of catherine vs katherine
>new special endings ruin the point of the previous girls
>this is further shown by the fact that catherine's original writer didn't even work on full body
>Rin actually was just a trap, boring predictable low hanging fruit with some minions on the side

Just fap to the picture of housewife catherine and save yourself the 60 bucks on this game

>housewife
>attractive
Only in backwards Japan

Wait. Isn’t this a trannie character. If so let’s burn it.

Agree. Truly progressive people only want whores with no skills that fuck around and work at starbucks.

Attached: 1545761008204.jpg (800x566, 244K)

Imagine him straddling you in the cowgirl position and grinding his feminine cock and balls against yours.

Here here. Not all at once though. Don't want the nerves to burn off too fast.

я б вдyл

He is not trans, just gay

A man wearing women's clothes is by definition a trans(vestite).

Trans = They think they are a woman

transgender and transvestites are two diffrent things

I don't know what else to tell you other than to open a dictionary.
Yes, that's why I clearly specified that trans as a short for transvestite applies here, because trans by itself is highly ambiguous. Learn how to read, maybe.

I thought rin was an alien?

alien (male)

Really? That's so lame :/

He is an angel. The aliens come in on the ending were they travel

Attached: original-22867-1452778023-7.png (769x393, 794K)

Bob cuts are sexy

Attached: INCEL FORCE.jpg (1058x366, 84K)

is this a tranny or a crossdresser

this is very important in my puchase decision

The latter. He says "yes" when asked if he's a boy.

based redditor

localizers are going to butcher the game because muh trannies, so no buy from me

>Are you a man
>No

Sage all tranny threads.

Attached: MPC trannies.png (575x2025, 365K)

Sweet,I'll probably preorder it.

At least in Japanese he does.

English localizations of atlus games maintain based gay jokes,so it seems plausible he'll be a crossdresser.

I liked the new Catherine ending.

Well, we know that at least SOMETHING is going to get "lost in translation". Because Erin (Erica's English VA) tweeted about that.

>5‘7“
check
>slight build
check
>weak chin
somewhat check, not Mitch McConnell

Time for that sweet E I guess.

Attached: 972933DC-F7A2-455D-AEE3-7745E2BB0D75.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

>somewhat check, not Mitch McConnell

jej

Attached: 1517748828352.jpg (150x150, 12K)

Cute benis>Mangled neo"vagina"

Attached: ahem_FUCK_resetera.jpg (230x341, 14K)

Yea Forums, I had developed gender dysphoria as a teenager and masturbated pretending I was an anime girl. Eventually you guys convinced me that I was a disgusting tranny so I worked hard to rid myself of my gender dysphoria. The exact moment i had gotten rid of my gender dysphoria I had a dream where i said to myself "It was a mistake to want to be an anime girl, the most important thing about life is being alive." was basically very repentant and sorry, then suddenly a nurse comes and says I need to be treated, go with her to a clinic and am unexpectedly turned into a fully biological female, and and then raped by a spouse that was specially selected for me, the entire process I felt guilty and rejected becoming female but felt an omnipotent force gently squeeze my soul and make me accept my new role as a female. I had to be raped because God knew if he reincarnated me as a female I'd be stubborn and stay a virgin. I really don't understand why I had this dream the exact moment I had gotten over my gender dysphoria, I think it's God's way of telling me he can reincarnate me as any gender at his whim and he may have intentionally made me mildly gender dysphoric on purpose... You guys are right-wing Christians, so now what? I literally already took your advice and tried to stop being a tranny and God/the universe pwned me for some weird reason I don't understand. I've settled on christian/buddhism though, I don't care what shape I'm born in, cat or dog, male or female, what's important is being alive.