You did play revelations, right user?

You did play revelations, right user?

Attached: 7C6FF18A-F3BC-4729-BBEC-CB7C2BEB2C14.jpg (823x1050, 214K)

I actually finished it today, was pretty solid. Raid mode is fun let's get that out of the way but the episodic structure was really annoying, plus I never felt like I was given the chance to explore the ship, not that there was much to explore anyway.
Overall pretty fun short game, would recommend, story is dumb but that's just standard for Resi.

God why can’t she be real?

Yes but all I remember is Rachael's phat ass and Rooze's phat everything.

Best 3ds game

Preordered it on 3DS. It's a top 3 RE for me.

Personally I think REV2 is overall better but the first one was still pretty good. REV1 did have the superior final boss, he was basically an aquatic-themed Tyrant.

Is there version of the game that should be avoided? What is the superior platform?

yes and the both sucked, 2 was so boring it put me to sleep

Jill's ass seemed bigger on the 3DS, when I later tried the PC release it seemed nerfed in size.

I finished it not long ago, I enjoyed it a lot. Raymond was based. Still need to play Rev2 since it's the only RE game I have left and I finally have a PC that can run it.
Play on PC

REV1 had the better campaign, REV2 had the better raid mode.

Yeah I did once it was okay but Revelations 2 was way better must've replayed that one like 10 times.

Revelations is originally handheld game, so it might feel away from home outside 3DS with it's technical limitations and frequent loading.

Literally backwards, impressive.

You liked REV2 campaign?

>want to play 2
>it's episodic and there are literally zero torrents

Attached: It+feels+like+suddenly+this+is+the+only+ainsley+harriot+_717381917b3dd0bb7f5561935d2a79e3.png (351x239, 121K)

yup. its pretty good. wish i had someone to raid mode w/, though. leveling is a fucking grind.

REV2 has absolutely dogshit mouse controls, which is weird because REV1 was fine. I think REV2 emulates a controller joystick instead of being mouse movement?

Yes.

Liked it better than Rev1's, yes. Aside from a poor first chapter, it's decent. Meanwhile Rev1 is a bunch of bullshit with bad enemies and worst pacing. Two kinda good boss encounters don't make up for it.

> 2019 after Christ
> torrents
yikes

I really like Rev 1. Loved the "derelict cruise liner" setting, the story that mixed classic horror and RE5 silly bullshit and the introduction of Raid mode is a big boost to replayability even if it got fucking ridiculous on Abyss and farming ghost ship.

Revelations 2 is better mechanically but there's something about the classic (RE4-5 at least) feel that I prefer. The coop-based campaign is annoying alone but I managed to rope a friend to playing it and it was much more fun that way.

They remain among my fave RE games. RE2make is good n all but let's be real: 4th survivor and ghost survivors are a step back even compared to RE4 Mercenaries.

I'm genuinely wondering how they seriously expect players to fucking farm ghost ship (much less trinity it) to get the exclusive parts that make getting the other S ranks and trinity bonuses on abyss difficulty more manageable. I'm on Switch, I've been grinding chasm 2 cuz it's fast and easy compared to abyss 1, currently level 49. Once I hit 50 I plan on attempting ghost ship to at least aim for gluttony/autoloader so I can hopefully spam Parker's Government or Jessica with a PSG to S rank the rest of the abyss stages because F U C K.

if i had it on switch id play with you. pc here. havent even fucking made it to the ghost ship. at some point the fucking xp bar crawls so little i lose faith after 1-3 runs. mixing it up never helps because its safer to play the stages w/ easy trinity due to the boosts. its fucking stupid, logically. still addicting in its own right, though.