newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/how-safe-is-vaping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And that's a good thing

>Manchild friend is a chronic smoker
>40 years old
>Gives it up
>Replaces it with vaping
>MFW

For those that don't know vaping is actually worse than smoking if not equivalent to it.

Attached: Why.....gif (800x450, 342K)

How so

post454312317
Why not just change your post to "JUST GIVE ME (You)s YOU FUCKERS LMAO" and not bait so badly?

Attached: ollie.png (252x334, 16K)

>For those that don't know vaping is actually worse than smoking if not equivalent to it.
Care to elaborate? Trying to get my SO to stop vaping, but nothing seems to work.

Not him, but google Popcorn Lung

>mc smokes weed

Attached: 1299494208383.jpg (398x374, 22K)

>For those that don't know vaping is actually worse than smoking if not equivalent to it.
You got a source on that

>This game was developed and produced by a multcultural team of diverse beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities

Attached: 3Ee35A41P0.jpg (650x650, 106K)

>"Though vaping devices don’t contain tobacco, most still have nicotine, a highly addictive substance that has many potential effects on the body."
>"Social acceptance of e-cigarettes, some experts say, could re-normalize the use of regular cigarettes — especially among adolescents. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, 31 percent of vaping device users started smoking within six months, compared to 8 percent of non-users."
>"Substances used to create the signature smoke effect in vapes can also carry risk. Glycerine and propylene glycol, for example, can create carcinogens. To minimize harm, consumers need to understand how such substances are being used"

newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/how-safe-is-vaping

Attached: file.png (960x960, 941K)

VAPING IS SA

fucking mouth fedoras

How gullible do you have to be to actually fall for the cigarette meme?
t. is happier than smokers and has saved an assload of money by not buying cigs

>t. not rich

There's literally no scientific proof that cigarettes cause harm
Doctors smoke, you know

>Source: My Ass

Doesn't matter how rich or poor you are, $2,000+ a year is better than not having that much

if 2 grand is a significant amount to you then you're poor as fuck lmao
i'll enjoy my cigarettes and cigars on my yacht while you can enjoy your poverty, little guy :)

I never said it was significant, just that literally everyone would choose having $2,000 over not having that much

i bet you think rolex watches are a waste of money too

I'm a smoker and I smirked at that. What's your problem faggots? Pretty good jab at DmC.

Attached: 20190309152102_1.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

It fucking baffles me that vaping ever became a thing. It's a aide to stop smoking, who the fuck buys nicotine patches to use as a fashion accessory? Unsurprisingly, that dose of nicotine in vape setups designed to ward off withdrawal symptoms and wane you off the stuff actually gets non-smokers addicted. WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED SUCH TRAGEDY

cigarettes are for poor people though. ever wonder why cigs stink but cigars and pipes smell pleasant? smoking a cigarette is like making a pizza with kraft singles

imagine voluntarily getting mouth cancer

Attached: 1534678054640.jpg (250x197, 8K)

Asians smoke like fucking chimneys. It's not surprising they'd try to prevent that.