How does a videogame forum

Become such a deranged cult of trannies and authoritarians?

Attached: Reeeeeee.jpg (299x168, 4K)

you would be better not paying attention to them at all
don't acknowledge it exists and nothing bad will happen

You have your causality backwards.

they're everywhere, just look at Yea Forums mods

It's funny I don't hear about them actually doing shit. Last I heard they were "doxxing" someone with publically available company info.

Still applies to Neogaf before the 'purge'

How is it around when they ban everyone from posting
where does the traffic come from?

Take Neogaf and distill all the biggest faggots into one shithole.
Now how did Neogaf collect those retards to begin with? No clue, faggot admin probably.

It was founded by them

>Resetortilla took all the dreg with them
>NeoGAF is good now

>Become such a deranged cult of trannies and authoritarians?

The NeoGAF faggots and losers had to go somewhere.

When the admins are raised on a diet of hate speech, groupthink, and exclusionary beliefs they use their minor positions of authority to impose those evil racist, sexist beliefs on others. Resetera is a perfect example of how racism and sexism can fester in the minds of liberal drones until they become even more racist, sexist, and hateful than the groups they exclude from their dialog.

it's just a gaming forum? why are you 4channers like this??

trannies

No it's not

Because they grew up with a company that brainwashed them.

Attached: firstsonygafnowsoyera.png (1220x968, 188K)

Hivemind syndrome
Basically mirror world Yea Forums

Oops wrong pic

Attached: 4chan-logo.png (1024x638, 70K)

>doing research for game development
>resetera appears in the search
Genuinely disturbing.

reminder

Attached: 1528832396597.jpg (454x1600, 183K)

How come every single banned resetra/neofag comes to Yea Forums to complain about it?

Said deranged cult of racists and sexists

Attached: 1550432579381.png (285x267, 148K)

Fuck Evilor for ruining one of the better forums back in the day, by letting the inmates run the asylum.

Attached: WdkqYGq.jpg (661x650, 70K)

>someone typed all this
Embarrassing.

"The hottest place to talk about video games"
>most replies are just ">3"
>browsing threads is fucking slow because need load many GIF pictures
>threads with +100 pages are created by only five users with spongebob avatars

>The NeoGAF faggots and losers had to go somewhere.

What? NeoGAF is still around?

....Well fuck me, it is. I thought it was nuked of planet after the pedophile/ rape thing. Or whatever that was. Not that it really matters, NeoGAF hadn't been good since the Gaming-Age Forum days.

It inherited it from Neogaf. Neogaf drew people in because it had "cred" with the game industry, enough that at one point game developers unironically listened to it. It was also probably sony's biggest fanbase/shill team so of course it would be popular.

However, it accumulated a mass of mentally ill soi men to the point where that became its defining feature. It wasn't just "sony is god and can do no wrong", it became "We must used videogames to further our liberal agenda".

Despite the banning and insanity NeoGaf still endured because of it's history and relevance. This was until their founder was accused of sexual molestation or some shit that was against their beliefs so they made Resetera to house all the people who "literally just could not even" and to have an even greater control over policing "wrong think".

Attached: 1439932949907.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Forget trannyera, even 8.chan is more relevant than Yea Forums, that's how fucking worthless this place is. Good one, retards.

It's still pretty slow, but it's 1000x better without those useless reeeeing fuckheads around.

>farleftists create a forum to try and manipulate the game industry
>no interest
can't say i'm not surprised

That's where they migrated. It started the day of Evilore's 2nd accusation or whatever. I remember it formed on my 27th birthday and I got banned instantly.

I requested a ban from this forum because it was somehow both not progressive enough, and an opinion-stifling echo chamber. I'm a staunch leftist and it still pissed me the fuck off. I remember a thread arguing that you had a moral obligation to cut your meat intake or else you're killing the Earth, and to advocate for fighting climate change without doing so was hypocrisy. Citing figures that showed such an action wouldn't make a dent to climate change fell on deaf ears.

Dozens of people argued for what in effect merely amounted to moral posturing, and it's exactly that which pretty much sums up the forum's culture.

Nope, I just like saying fuck niggers because it riles up people like you and it makes me laugh.

Because it's not "just a gaming forum" it's pratically a communist recruiting platform, filled with authoritarians posing as liberals.